Whatever may be said about healthy eating and calories, but it's impossible to live without sweets! Delicious cakes, muffins and cookies - the best addition to a family or a friendly tea party. Moreover, if you observe moderation in their use, they will not bring any harm to the figure.
One of the few pastries that does not require baking. Ease of preparation and a very original taste brought him immense popularity and made him a favorite delicacy of many people.
500 grams of any shortbread;
300 - 350 grams of condensed milk;
100 grams of butter;
5 teaspoons of cocoa without sugar;
200 grams of walnut (must be pre-ignited in a frying pan), leave a few pieces for decoration.
1. First, I grind cookies in a meat grinder, then add chopped nuts to it (you can roll it along with the cookies, but I like the walnuts to be visible in the cake).
2. I melt butter in a separate bowl, add condensed milk and cocoa to the same place, mix everything thoroughly and put it in the microwave for 1 - 1.5 minutes.
3. Then again mix everything up and add warm chocolate to the chopped liver.
4. Knead the mixture to a uniform plastic mass and form cakes, decorating each cake with half a walnut kernel.
5. On top you can still sprinkle cocoa or decorate cakes, using a pastry bag, boiled condensed milk.
6. Put in the refrigerator for half an hour for better hardening.
Cakes are ready!
Cooking custard cakes with cream requires a certain skill, but they are so tasty that it is worth working.
1. flour - 200 gr.,
2. 4 eggs,
3. water - 200 gr.,
4. creamy margarine - 100 gr.,
5. salt and soda at the tip of the knife.
1. sugar - 100 gr.,
2. 1 egg,
3. milk - 1 cup,
4. flour - 2 g.,
5. oil - 100 gr.,
1. Place margarine in a saucepan, pour in water and, adding soda and salt at the tip of the knife, bring everything to a boil, then, stirring the mass in a saucepan, add flour.
2. When the dough is brewed, remove its fire and gently drive in one egg there, rubbing the mass. 3. Lay out the dough for baking on a cold sheet, buttered (for 1 cake you need 1 tablespoon of dough).
4. Put the leaf in the oven, heated to 210-220 degrees, and bake about 15 minutes.
5. Code cakes will rise, reduce the heat and bake for another 15 minutes until cooked, then, turning off the oven, let the baked products cool with the door open. Then fill the cakes with cream with a syringe.
1. Add sugar to the milk and bring to a boil, then gradually (with constant stirring) add the egg and flour, boil the cream.
2. Give the mass to cool and, adding there butter and vanilla, rub well.
These cakes are familiar to all from childhood. They are made from shortcrust pastry, and they can be filled with a variety of fillings, which makes them a very attractive delicacy.
1. flour - 250 gr.,
2. sugar - 100 gr.,
3. 1 egg and 1 egg yolk,
4. butter - 150 gr.,
5. salt - 1/2 tsp.
6. vanilla sugar
7. vegetable oil.
1. egg whites - 3 pcs.,
2. sugar - 200 gr.,
3. water - 7 tbsp. spoons.
1. Chop the butter with a knife and flour into fine chips.
2. Mix it with sugar, egg, egg yolk, vanilla sugar, salt, knead the dough and put it in the fridge for 1 hour.
3. Cool the dough, and, dividing it into 10 parts, roll out small cakes from each.
4. We lubricate the molds with vegetable oil, fill them with dough and, pressing it to the edges, remove the excess.
5. Bake baskets at a temperature of about 180 ° C for about 20 minutes, then cool and remove from the molds.
6. Cook the sugar syrup from 200 gr. sugar and 7 tbsp. spoons of water for 25 minutes.
7. Beat the cooled proteins into a stable foam, and, gradually pouring in the hot syrup, continue to beat.
8. The finished cream is placed in the pastry syringe and we beautifully decorate the basket with it.
This is a very gentle and tasty delicacy, having tried that, you will not remain indifferent to it and forget about calories and diets.
1. 6 eggs
2. sugar - 160 gr.,
3. flour - 150 gr.,
4. baking powder for dough
6. powdered sugar.
1. Separate the 5 egg whites from the yolks and put them in the fridge, then mix the remaining egg with the yolks. 2. Pound the eggs with sugar, and beat them with a mixer.
3. Combine the flour with baking powder, vanilla, yolks and gently mix.
4. Beat the cooled proteins with a mixer in a strong foam, then add them to the bulk, stirring with a spoon from top to bottom.
5. After pouring the dough into the mold, bake for about half an hour at a temperature of about 200 degrees. The first half hour you can not open the oven to avoid dropping the biscuit.
6. After taking the finished sponge cake out of the oven, let it cool down and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
This cake will certainly be appreciated by chocolate lovers. It has a very original taste, and just melts in your mouth.
1. chocolate - 150 gr.,
2. butter or margarine - 150 gr.,
3. sugar - 150 gr.,
4. 2 eggs,
5. flour - 300 gr.,
6. 2 tsp. vanilla sugar and baking powder
8. powdered sugar powder
1. Melt the chocolate in a water bath.
2. Pound butter with sugar and vanilla sugar, then, adding eggs, mix well.
3. Add chocolate and mix again.
4. Adding baking powder and flour, knead sparing dough.
5. Lubricate the baking sheet with butter, pour out the dough and bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for about half an hour.
6. Cut the finished chocolate sponge cake into squares and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Very tasty and nutritious cake, thanks to butter. It is very easy to cook, so it can be done even by novice cooks.
1. flour - 200 gr.,
2. sugar - 125 gr.,
3. butter - 125 gr.,
4. 1 egg,
5. aromatic additive.
1. Beat an egg with sugar in a bowl, then add flour and mix well.
2. Then add butter and flavor to the mass and knead.
3. Roll out the dough, cut it into pieces and bake in a medium-heated oven on a buttered sheet.
4. Sprinkle ready-made cakes with icing sugar, or cover with any cream on top.
There are a variety of cake creams. This cream is very tender and tasty, so everyone will like it.
1. chocolate - 100 gr.,
2. sugar - 50 gr.,
3. water - 20 gr.,
4. 2 eggs,
5. flour - 40 gr.,
6. Milk - 1.5 cups,
7. butter - 70 gr.,
8. whipped cream - 125 gr. 8. vanilla sugar or vanillin.
1. After breaking the chocolate into pieces, add 1 tbsp. l hot water and melt the mixture in a hot water bath.
2. Mix melted chocolate with sugar and eggs.
3. Add flour and 50 gr. milk, mix in a homogeneous mass.
4. Bring to a boil 200 gr. milk, we put there an egg-chocolate mixture and bring it to a boil (thickening) on a water bath with constant stirring, add butter, vanillin, cool and mix with whipped cream.
Eclairs are among the most popular and favorite pastries of adults and children all over the world. They are made from custard dough and cream, then decorated with chocolate icing.
1. wheat flour - 200 gr.,
2. 3 eggs,
3. Butter - 100 gr.,
4. boiled water - 200 ml.,
For the filling:
1. condensed milk - 500 gr.,
2. walnuts - 150 gr.,
3. raisins - 100 gr.,
1. cocoa powder - 2 tsp.,
2. sour cream - 2 tbsp. l.,
3. icing sugar - 30 gr.,
4. Butter - 50 gr.
1. Pour water into a saucepan, add butter and bring to a boil.
2. Add the sifted flour and carefully knead, without removing a few minutes from the heat.
3. Cool the resulting dough, put in one egg and stir until smooth.
4. After smearing the baking sheet with butter, put the dough on it through the pastry bag and bake in the oven heated to 180 ° C for about half an hour.
5. Mix for filling condensed milk with chopped walnuts and raisins.
6. Making an incision on each cake, enter the stuffing there with a pastry syringe.
7. Decorate the fondant cakes, for cooking which is a mixture of sour cream, cocoa, powdered sugar, cook over low heat, adding at the end of butter. Then pour this fudge on our eclairs.