Sponge cakes are the basis for cakes. By adding impregnation to them, cream and finishing semi-finished products you can get a rich festive cake for any holiday or celebration. As a cream suitable condensed milk with butter, custard with chocolate or mousse with nuts.
Cooking a cake from a sponge cake takes a lot of free time, but the result of the effort is worth it! For example, you can bake a complex biscuit cake mix and sandwich it with some interesting syrup and smear it with custard. And you can just make any “wet” sponge cake and fluff it with a mixture of honey and warm water and sandwich it all with whipped condensed milk. Choose for yourself the most convenient and delicious cake recipe and enjoy your creation!
Sponge cake with cream - general principles of preparation
For sponge cake, it is preferable to use fresh eggs and before cooking they need to be kept for some time at room temperature. For a regular sponge cake, the yolks can be whipped together with the whites. It is advisable to do this with a mixer and for 7-11 minutes. Then you can neatly add sugar to them. All this mass should be continued to beat for at least another 6 minutes.
Flour need to take a choice, the highest grade. It should be sifted along with the rest of the dry ingredients included in the recipe. Enters dry ingredients need to be neat, in small portions, stirring the dough with a silicone or wooden spatula from the bottom up.
The form for a biscuit is better to take a split round. The bottom should be covered with baking paper, and the god should be greased with butter and sprinkled with a small amount of sifted flour. It is advisable to warm the oven before cooking.
For a cake, you can make one large and high moist biscuit, which can then be cut into several pieces, or two or three small biscuits separately.
Biscuit cream can be prepared any to your liking. Well hold the form of oil and protein cream. You can also make light cream of cream cheese, fatty cream and choux.
Sponge cake with almond cream
• three or four chicken eggs;
• 190 g sugar;
• 210 g of wheat flour;
• a couple of art. l potato starch;
• 180 g of milk;
• 2.5 Art. l Sahara;
• 20 g almonds;
• quarter of a pack of soft butter;
• five grams of flour.
1. Wash eggs and separate from the shell. Pour into a bowl for whipping.
2. Beat the eggs first at low speed, then at high speed.
3. When the mass rises, add sugar and continue to beat until fluffy cream mass without grains of sugar.
4. Mix starch with flour and sift.
5. Stir flour and vanillin into the eggs. Stir gently from top to bottom.
6. Grease the mold liberally with butter and lay out the dough.
7. Bake at 180-200 ° C for half an hour.
8. Now let the cake cool at room temperature for 4-5 hours.
9. Now go in for the cream. Almonds pour boiling water and hold for a few minutes. Drain the water and peel the nuts. Then dry them in a dry, hot frying pan. Crush to crumb.
10. Mix in a small saucepan milk, flour, sugar and almonds. Cook on a moderate heat plate until a thick mass. Be sure to stir at this time.
11. Remove the cream from the stove and add soft butter. Stir until the cream has cooled.
12. Cut the prepared sponge cake into two cakes (if you wish, soak it in sugar syrup with the addition of fruit juice) and brush each cake from all sides with cream.
13. If desired, level the cake with cream with a large knife and decorate with flowers and petals with the help of nozzles.
Almond sponge cake with butter cream
• 160 g of flour;
• 10 g almonds;
• 150 g of powdered sugar;
• four and a half eggs;
• two spoons of sunflower oil.
• a pack of soft butter;
• 250 g of condensed milk;
• gram of vanilla sugar.
1. Scald the almonds with boiling water and leave for a few minutes. Remove the skin and dry the nuts on a linen cloth. Then chop them finely, almost crumbly. 2. Sift the wheat flour through a sieve and add to the nuts.
3. Divide eggs into whites and yolks in different bowls.
4. Protein whisk until fluffy foam (if not whipped, add a pinch of salt).
5. Add yolks and flour to whites. Stir.
6. Smear the round baking sheet with sunflower oil and place the dough in it.
7. Put the dough in the oven at a temperature of 180-200 ° C for half an hour. Biscuit get about 500 g
8. Set the baked sponge cake to cool for a few hours to cool naturally.
9. For cream condensed milk boil and cool to room temperature.
10. Add butter and vanilla sugar.
11. Beat cream with a mixer.
12. Cut the cake into the cake layers and smear it with the prepared cream.
13. Decorate with coconut flakes.
Sponge cake with protein cream and chocolate
• five art. l wheat flour;
• 90 g of powdered sugar;
• 85 g of ground crackers;
• five eggs;
• four Art. l cocoa.
• 85 g soft butter;
• 80 g dark chocolate;
• two eggs.
1. Separate the eggs from the shell and separate the whites and yolks in different bowls.
2. Beat the egg whites into a thick foam and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
3. Mix the yolks with sugar until light in color. Pour crackers and flour, mix.
4. Add cocoa and whites to yolks. Mix gently and place in a baking dish.
5. Keep in the oven at 180-200 ° C until ready. The pie will rise and be rosy.
6. Separate the egg whites and yolks.
7. Beat the yolks a little, whip the whites into the foam.
8. Break chocolate into pieces and heat in a water bath. Add butter and stir until chocolate is completely dissolved. Remove from the stove and cool slightly.
9. Alternately inject the yolks and whites, gently, stirring. Cool it down.
10. Cut the biscuit horizontally on the cakes and grease with a thin layer of glaze. Combine the cakes and grease the remaining icing on the surface and sides of the cake.
Sponge cake with butter cream
Required Products: • 140 g of wheat flour;
• 140 g of powdered sugar;
• five eggs.
• 120 g butter;
• 120 g of powdered sugar;
• one big egg;
• 4 ml of white table wine.
1. Separate the egg whites and yolks, arrange them in two bowls.
2. Whip the whites with sugar into the froth, gradually add the flour and yolks. Stir.
3. Smear the form with sunflower oil or any other oil and place the dough.
4. Bake at 180-200 ° C for 20-30 minutes.
5. Leave the baked biscuit to cool for a few hours.
6. Pound eggs with sugar, whisk and put on a slow heating plate. Make cream, constantly stirring with a whisk.
7. Remove from heat and add butter and wine in several portions.
8. Whip the cream for 15 minutes, first at low whorls of rotation of the whisk, then at fast. Chill.
9. Cut the biscuit into two cakes and spread it with cream, put them together. Spread a thin layer of cream on all sides. Decorate as desired.
Sponge cake with strawberry cream
• 140 g of wheat flour;
• 125 g of powdered sugar;
• six chicken eggs.
• half a pack of soft butter;
• 2.5 Art. l powdered sugar or sand;
• 120 grams of strawberries.
1. Sift the flour.
2. Separate the eggs from the shell and pour them into a beating bowl. Add sugar and whisk until thick foam.
3. Add flour to the eggs in small portions and mix quickly.
4. Bake until done.
5. Sort strawberries, cover with cold water, rinse. Clean and rinse a little. Then pull the berries out of the water and put them on a towel to dry.
6. Whip soft butter.
7. Mix strawberries with powdered sugar and rub through a sieve.
8. Gradually add berry puree into the butter and beat until a luxuriant pink mass is obtained.
9. Cut the sponge cake into cakes and spread cream on all sides.
10. Decorate with strawberry pieces.
Sponge cake with sour cream
• six chicken eggs;
• 410 g of sugar;
• 410 g of wheat flour; • five art. l potato starch;
• optional vanilla sugar.
• 480 g sour cream;
• 210 g of sugar or powder;
• two spoons of cocoa;
1. Beat eggs until thick foam and gradually add sugar. Beat until smooth and fluffy.
2. Now add flour and starch mixed together in a few tricks. Mix gently.
3. Bake the biscuit for half an hour, then remove the finished cake from the mold and cool at room temperature.
4. Mix the cooled sour cream with sugar and vanilla. Beat in foam.
5. Add cocoa and mix.
6. Cream hold in the refrigerator for a quarter of an hour.
7. Divide the biscuit into equal parts and grease each part with cream.
8. Decorate with grated chocolate.
Biscuit with cream - tricks and tips
• Biscuit will be soft and airy if you sift the flour two or three times.
• If cocoa is added to the sponge cake, the amount of flour should be reduced by an equal volume of this product.
• If the bottom of the biscuit burns during baking, then you need to install a container with water under it.
• Do not open the oven during cooking, otherwise the sponge cake may decrease in size again.
• Check the readiness of the biscuit only after half an hour with a toothpick.
• Biscuit should be removed from the mold only when it is cold.
• To make the cream easier to put on the biscuit, it must be prepared in advance and kept for some time in the refrigerator.
• From the cream can be made for the cake lettering and decoration.