I wanted exotic things, but only such that one could eat and really enjoy the meal? Try a salad with mussels and squid - the dish is perfect for a holiday table, and for a quiet family meal. If you do not like the taste of mussels, then still try them in a salad. Frying in butter - the secret of this dish, mussels get just amazing delicate flavor.
List of ingredients:
- 3 squid carcasses,
- 100 g mussels,
- 1 onion,
- 1 tbsp. l butter,
- 2 chicken eggs,
- 0, 5 tsp. table 9% vinegar,
- 0, 5 tsp. sugar,
- 3 pinches of salt,
- 1, 5 tbsp. l mayonnaise,
- green onions before serving.
1. From a bulb remove a peel and cut halves of rings. Love a lot of onions in a salad - take a large vegetable, don't like much - take a smaller one, it's simple.
2. Properly crush the onions with your hands, mix with sugar and vinegar, leave for 10-15 minutes. Before you add the onion to the salad, do not forget to rinse it with running water and allow excess liquid to drain.
3. Use squids chilled, if they were frozen - thaw in natural conditions. Wash them well, remove the insides, if any.
4. Use a sharp knife to scrape the squids, remove the hard parts from the carcass and tail. Put boiled salted water.
5. Melt butter in a frying pan. Put the cooled mussels. If they were pre-frozen, then thaw them at room temperature or leave them in the refrigerator overnight, then rinse and allow to drain.
6. Fry mussels briefly over low heat until a golden shade appears - 7-10 minutes, stirring. If the seafood turned out too fat - you can put them on a napkin.
7. In the boiling water, cook squid for about 3-4 minutes, then cool them and cut them. It is best to cut into strips, but you can cut as you like.
8. Boiled chicken eggs and peel the eggshells. Cut the eggs into squid strips.
9. Mix all the chopped ingredients in a salad bowl, add salt and pepper as desired, season with mayonnaise or sour cream, mix. Before serving, decorate the salad with mussels and squid with fresh chopped greens.