Simple baking recipes for many housewives are a real magic wand.
With their help, without wasting time and effort, you can make a lot of tasty things, for example, bake apricot pies.
Delicious, juicy and fragrant. Forward?
Simple apricot tart - general cooking principles
Apricots are used in cakes in the form of sweet stuffing, stacked on the bottom or on top, or simply mixed with dough. Fruits use fresh, frozen, canned. There are many recipes with dried apricots - dried apricots, but that's another story.
In order not to spend a lot of time on baking, yeast bypasses. They mainly use quick dough on kefir, shortbread, biscuit. You can buy puff pastry at the store, with it you also get tasty and simple. Cakes form closed, open, poured sweet masses. In closed pies, holes are made in the upper layer to allow steam to escape.
Often, apricots are combined with cottage cheese, almonds, apples, other fruits and berries. For aroma put vanilla, cinnamon. Before baking, the top can be smeared with an egg so that a gloss appears on the finished product. You can only use the yolk, in which case the color of the crust will be brighter.
Simple Biscuit Apricot Tart
A variant of a simple apricot cake, for which you will need a minimum set of products. It is important to have a mixer, with him the preparation of the dough will take several minutes. Immediately heat the oven at 180 ° C.
• a glass of sugar;
• a glass of flour;
• 4 eggs;
• 2 pinches of the ripper;
• 200-300 grams of apricots.
1. Add sugar to the bowl, break eggs into it and beat the mixer together at maximum speed for about five minutes.
2. As soon as the mass becomes fur and white, add the sifted flour with a ripper.
3. Now the dough is stirred very slowly and literally five seconds.
4. Pour it into any shape. If it is silicone, then you can not lubricate. The capacity of the metal pass a piece of oil. 5. Scatter apricot halves on top.
6. Send the cake to baking. On average, it will prepare from 20 to 30 minutes. Check for a dry match.
Apricot Pie: a simple recipe in vegetable oil
Another version of the cake with apricots. The easiest recipe for batter in vegetable oil. The crumb turns juicy, tender. We do not lose time and immediately turn on the oven at 200 degrees.
• three eggs;
• sugar 0.2 kg;
• 8 apricots;
• flour 150 grams;
• 150 ml of oil;
• 150 ml sour cream;
• 5 grams of ripper.
1. We break all recipe eggs in a bowl. Beat a minute.
2. Add sugar, at the maximum speed of the mixer, beat the mass up to the foam.
3. Next comes sour cream and then vegetable oil.
4. Mix the flour, baking ripper and sift directly into the dough.
5. Stir, pour into a pre-missed mold.
6. Split apricots in halves, scatter on top. Deepen is not necessary, they will fail themselves.
7. Bake in the oven for about half an hour. Cool, sprinkle with powdered or cinnamon. You can grease with apricot jam.
Simple Kefir Apricot Tart
A wonderful version of a simple cake with apricots, which can be cooked in the oven or in a slow cooker. But in the second variant it is necessary to proportionally reduce the amount of ingredients. Fruits can be taken fresh or canned, it turns out delicious in any variant.
• 2 eggs;
• 2 glasses of kefir;
• 4 spoons of butter;
• 2 glasses of sugar;
• flour 3 glasses;
• 1 tsp. soda;
• 0.4 kg apricots.
1. Immediately take the mixer, as it is great reduces the preparation time of the dough. Turn on the oven for 200 and set a large bowl in front of you.
2. We throw eggs and sugar, beat for a minute.
3. Pour in kefir and put soda into it, give reactions to pass, that is, wait a few seconds and whip for a minute again.
4. Add vegetable oil, a little salt and you can throw a pinch of vanilla so that the flavor of the cake is deeper. Beat another minute.
5. It remains only to add flour and stir the same mixer. 6. Cut the apricots into slices.
7. Now you can pour the dough into the shape, spread out the pieces of fruit.
8. Or we put everything together in a cup, stir and pour it.
9. Bake until golden brown. Check the readiness of a toothpick. After a puncture, it should remain dry.
Apricot Pie: A simple recipe with ready-made dough
This is perhaps the laziest recipe for apricot pie, which requires puff pastry. For all its simplicity, baking turns tasty. Better to use yeast dough.
• 1 pack of dough;
• 0.5 kg apricots;
• 1 tsp. vanilla;
• 3 spoons of sugar;
• 1 spoonful of flour;
1. Take out the dough in advance, but do not let it soften and thaw completely. Roll out and shift the layer in any mold.
2. All hanging edges are cut with a knife, but not thrown away. We cut from them ribbons of small width.
3. Mix sugar with vanilla, cut apricots into slices. It is possible to use canned fruits in this recipe, but before that, it is good to drain the syrup.
4. Sprinkle flour on the bottom of the cake, you can take starch.
5. Spread apricots, sprinkle on top with a mixture of sugar and vanilla.
6. Cover the cake with strips of puff pastry scraps. It is not necessary to close completely or lay out a strict lattice.
7. Lubricate the future masterpiece with an egg, bake until it is rosy color.
Simple apricot and almond cake
Another version of an open cake with apricots. A simple recipe for puff pastry and grated almonds with a very gentle fill based on condensed milk. It can be replaced with a mixture of sour cream and sugar, it also turns out delicious.
• 0.5 kg apricots;
• 1 layer of dough;
• 150 grams of condensed milk;
• 50 grams of grated almonds;
• 1 egg;
• a spoon of flour.
1. The rolled layer is placed in a mold. Make the bumpers and cut off all the excess.
2. At the bottom of the cake do a few punctures and put the cake in the oven. Bake about ten minutes, set 180 degrees.
3. This time is enough. To cook the stuffing. Apricots washed, divide by halves.
4. Mix the egg with flour and condensed milk. 5. We get the cake, spread on him halves of apricots.
6. Fill with a mixture of condensed milk with flour and ground almonds. By the way, instead of flour, you can add starch.
7. We bake about twenty more minutes. Oriented in appearance. Before cutting, the dessert must be cooled well.
Simple French apricot pie in French style
Klafuti - French cake, which is a bit like a casserole. The dessert turns out very gentle, easy and sweet. Despite all the advantages, it is very simple and easy to prepare. Sugar is desirable to use brown.
• 6 apricots;
• 200 ml of kefir (ryazhenka, yogurt);
• 4 eggs;
• 0.1 kg flour;
• 1 pinch of vanilla;
• 50 gr. oils;
• 70 gr. Sahara.
1. Mix flour in a bowl with sugar, add vanilla.
2. Pour kefir or other fermented milk product at room temperature.
3. Immediately break the eggs.
4. Take a whisk and whip everything together for a couple of minutes.
5. Lastly, pour in the butter, melted and cooled. In this recipe it is better not to replace it with margarine, it will turn out not so tasty.
6. We disassemble apricots into halves. If canned fruits are used, then the syrup should be allowed to drain, and can be slightly dried with paper napkins.
7. Form the rub with a piece of butter, sprinkle the bottom and sides with flour.
8. Pour the dough, lay the halves of the fruit in any order.
9. We set the dessert at 200 degrees and immediately reduce the temperature to 170. Cake over baked with apricots for about 20-25 minutes. It must be remembered that the final consistency of the cake will acquire after cooling.
Apricot Pie: A Simple Recipe for the Multi-Cooker
A wonderful option for quick and easy baking for tea. For this simple cake with apricots, you need fresh or frozen fruit, jam or canned fruit compote will not work.
• 10 g of oil;
• 4 eggs;
• a glass of sugar;
• a glass of flour;
• 2 tablespoons of starch;
• 5 grams of ripper;
• a pinch of salt;
• 0.3 kg apricots.
1. Eggs and sugar combine in a large bowl, the volume of which will allow the mass to increase several times. 2. Immerse the mixer and whip at high speed for seven minutes, add a pinch of salt.
3. Combine the flour with the ripper, pour in the dough.
4. Lubricate the form of multicooker with butter.
5. We divide apricots into halves and roll each into starch.
6. Pour the dough into a slow cooker, lay out the apricots powdered with starch. You can deepen the fruit a little.
7. Close, set the baking mode for an hour.
8. Open, check for readiness.
9. Take out the cake on the grill, cool. For beauty, you can sprinkle with powder, pour over the glaze or smear with jam.
Simple apricot tart - tips and tricks
• To prevent the bottom of the cake from getting wet from the juicy fruit filling, the layer is often sprinkled with starch or flour. And few people know that for the same purpose, you can use a dry concentrate for cooking jelly. When mixed with apricot juice, you get an amazing filling. Also in dry jelly, you can roll the halves of the fruit before laying in the dough.
• The filling for the pie will be more tender if the skins are previously removed from the apricots. To do this, the fruit is placed in a colander and dipped for a few seconds in boiling water. Then the contents of the colander doused with ice water. After this, the skin leaves the fruit well.
• Almonds are often added to apricot pies. It can be replaced with the bones of the same fruit. There are apricot varieties in which they are sweet. It is only necessary to break the nucleolus with a hammer, then dry it.
• If apricots are sweet, then it is not necessary to add all the prescription sugar to the filling, you can reduce its quantity.