To make a delicious cake, it’s not necessary to spend half the day in the kitchen. There are lots of simple, but no less delicious dessert recipes without complex glazes, mastic, soufflé, and multi-component creams. It is even easier to cook cakes in a slow cooker than we do.
A simple cake in a slow cooker - the general principles of cooking
The dough for baking cakes in a slow cooker is usually used liquid type sponge cake. Sand and puff pastry bake in a wonderful saucepan uncomfortable. For the dough, all products are mixed or whipped, depending on the recipe. Typically, cakes are prepared on the basis of butter, eggs, flour, sour cream and sugar. Cocoa, honey, nuts, vanilla can be added.
In the multicooker for cakes, the program “Baking” is used. The average cycle time is 50 minutes. But time can always be shortened or added if the recipe requires it. After baking you get one lush cake. Cut it into layers need after complete cooling, so as not to crush the crumb.
A simple cake in a slow cooker for jam
Recipe simple biscuit, which is prepared on the basis of any jam and kefir. Lump turns out easy, porous, soft. You can lubricate any cream. Jam is better to take with small pieces: raspberries, strawberries, currants.
• kefir 200 ml;
• jam 200 ml;
• sugar 150 grams;
• flour 2 glasses;
• 10 ml of oil;
• 1 tsp. ripper.
1. We mix the jam with kefir, add the eggs and immediately pour the granulated sugar. Mass well split whisk until smooth. Let the berries remain, they do not interfere.
2. Sow the flour and baking powder, lay out in a lot with jam.
3. Thoroughly mix everything.
4. Coat the bottom and bottom of the bowl from the multicooker.
5. Shift the fragrant dough.
6. Bake the biscuit 50 minutes, cool, if necessary, cut into several layers, lubricate and decorate with cream.
The simplest recipe for biscuit cake in a slow cooker
A variant of the usual biscuit, which is smeared with sour cream. Although, for this simple cake in a slow cooker, absolutely any cream, jam and even chocolate paste from a jar will do.
• 150 grams of flour;
• 150 grams of sugar;
• 3 eggs;
• 0.5 tsp. baking ripper.
For the cream 250 grams of fat sour cream, vanilla and 150 grams of sugar.
1. Immediately lubricate the slow cooker, it should stand ready.
2. We break eggs, we pour sugar to them.
3. Take the mixer and beat for 8-10 minutes. You can use the whisk, but it will be very long, the process will be delayed.
4. Add flour. Next, throw the ripper. Stir the dough.
5. Pour everything into the slow cooker, immediately close, bake for 50 minutes.
6. Then slightly open, gradually cool, but not until the end. Warm cake lay out on the grid, leave for a couple of hours.
7. Stir sour cream with vanilla and sugar.
8. Cut the biscuit on a pair of cakes. Coat with cream. Sour cream well moisturizes the crumb, additional impregnation is not needed.
A simple cake in the One, Two, Three Multicooker with Cocoa
A variant of the simplest recipe for a cake in a multi-cooker that is made with cocoa. The chocolate base is smeared with boiled condensed milk cream, which also does not require much time for cooking.
• 60 grams of butter;
• 60 grams of vegetable oil;
• 250 grams of flour;
• 280 ml of milk;
• 2 eggs;
• 300 grams of sugar;
• 50 grams of cocoa;
• ripper and salt.
For cream of can of condensed milk boiled and 250-300 grams of butter.
1. Oil for cream and dough immediately remove the heat, cut into slices and leave to lie. We do not mix together.
2. Take a sieve, put on a large bowl and pour flour, followed by cocoa, a small spoon of the ripper. Sift it all into a bowl.
3. Add sugar and milk, break eggs into dough, throw a pinch of salt and mix everything together. You can beat with a mixer.
4. Add softened butter, pour in vegetable oil. Beat for five minutes with a mixer. The dough will become smooth, slightly shiny. 5. It is advisable to place a sheet of parchment on the bottom of the multicooker so that there is no difficulty in pulling out the chocolate cake. Boca just lubricates.
6. Pour the dough, level the layer. Bake 50 minutes.
7. Immediately after the signal we take out of the multicooker, turn over and remove the sheet of parchment. Cool on the rack.
8. Whip cream butter, introduce boiled condensed milk. In order not to form lumps, both products must have the same temperature.
9. Lubricate the cake, cuts the baked muffin into two layers. Done!
The simplest cake recipe in the zebra multicooker
A variant of the simplest cake recipe in a slow cooker, which is very similar to the classic “Zebra”. It does not require a lot of strength and attention. The dough is made with sour cream.
• a glass of sour cream;
• a glass of sugar;
• 2 cups of flour;
• 3 spoons of cocoa;
• 3 eggs and soda.
For cream 350 grams of sour cream and 80 grams of sugar.
1. Beat eggs up to foam with sugar, add sour cream and then flour, but not all. About three spoons until set aside. We extinguish a teaspoon of soda, send it to the dough and mix it.
2. Divide the dough in half. It is convenient to use jars or bowls with nozzles. Spread cocoa in one part, add flour left in the second.
3. Covering the bottom of the multicooker with a cut out parchment circle. If the bowl is good, then you can just grease. Side lubricated in any form.
4. We form a striped cake. To do this, pour some chocolate dough into the center, then pour white dough into this cake. Now we pour the brown mass back to the center and so on. Get multicolor stains.
5. Bake 40 minutes, cool.
6. Have time to make cream. Just mix sugar with sour cream, you can fill with vanilla.
7. Cut the cake into three cakes, coat with cream. We decorate in any way, in the classic version the cake is iced.
A simple cake in the carrot multicooker
The simplest cake recipe in a slow cooker, which is prepared with raw carrots and nuts. The taste of this delicacy is unforgettable, it is easy to prepare, the products are more affordable, you can make any cream. What else is needed? Ingredients
• a glass of sugar;
• 3 spoons of honey;
• 3 eggs;
• 7 grams of ripper;
• 500 grams of carrots;
• 0.3 glasses of nuts in dough + for decoration;
• 2 cups of flour;
• 1 pack of oil;
• a glass of sour cream;
• a little powder.
1. Peel carrots, rub finely, leave aside.
2. Take the softened butter and immediately combine with sugar, whip for a couple of minutes and alternately throw in one egg.
3. We introduce honey, you can melt before this, if the mass is very steep.
4. Add the ripper with flour, pour chopped nuts, stir well.
5. The flour is added last, the dough is kneaded.
6. We shift to the slow cooker, bake for an hour. Then we leave not half an hour in the slow cooker.
7. Remove, cool. We cut on thin layers, any quantity.
8. Whip sour cream and powder. The amount of sugar do to taste. The cakes themselves are quite sweet.
9. Lubricate the cake, decorate with nuts or any other products. You can not cover the top with cream and pour melted chocolate.
The simplest cake recipe in the Mulatto cooker
Another option is a simple cake in a chocolate multi-cooker. To lubricate the cake will need any jam. To taste in the dough, you can add berries of cherry or currant, but a little, enough 100 grams.
• flour 0.25 kg;
• 60 grams of cocoa;
• three eggs;
• 120 grams of margarine;
• 0.27 kg of sugar;
• 0.27 kg of milk;
• 1 tsp. soda;
• quenching vinegar;
• 0.1 kg of berries, jam or jam.
1. In a bowl or bowl for the mixer break the eggs.
2. Immediately add sugar and milk to them, beat for a couple of minutes.
3. Add melted margarine, stir.
4. Fall asleep flour. It can immediately be mixed with cocoa and sift, so that there are no lumps.
5. We throw slaked soda. You can replace the ripper.
6. Stir the dough well, add some berries if desired. Especially well combined with chocolate cake brownies.
7. We shift the brown dough to the slow cooker.
8. Close, bake for an hour.
9. Cool well, preferably on a lattice, so that the lower part is not damp. 10. Cut in half, coat with jam or jam. You can use any cream, it is tasty with chocolate paste.
A simple cake in the "Air" multicooker
Another simple cake formulation in a slow cooker. But it can also be easily baked in the oven. The cream is used any. You can grease the cake with condensed milk, chocolate paste, any jam.
• 0.11 kg of flour;
• 0.15 kg of oil;
• 10 grams of ripper;
• 25 grams of cocoa;
• 1 cup of sugar;
• four eggs.
1. Melt the butter and cool it, it should not be hot.
2. Beat the recipe eggs along with the sugar.
3. Add a thin stream of oil, stir in several movements. Long and not much needed.
4. Mix flour with cocoa powder and ripper. You can not put cocoa and make a white cake.
5. We send loose mix in eggs, we stir.
6. We shift the resulting dough in a slow cooker, close.
7. We bake an hour. Check for readiness with a dry stick.
8. For lubrication use any cream, you can simply powder the top with powder.
A simple cake in a slow cooker - tips and tricks
• If you need softened butter for the dough or cream, you can wrap it in a towel and put it on a warm battery. As an option - use the program "Defrost" in the microwave oven.
• Is the cake stuck to the multicooker bowl and does not want to pop up? Put it in a bowl of cold water, baking will lag behind the walls.
• To prevent the cake from sticking, you need to cover the bottom of the container with a piece of oiled parchment or plain paper, just remember to smear it.