What kind of pies do not exist!
Baking is popular and tasty.
Especially in the summer season, when there is an abundance of different fruits and berries in the garden.
Especially fragrant and interesting are pies with plums.
Plum Pie - General Cooking Principles
Plums for the cake is washed, remove the bones. Fruits can be used whole, but more often divided into halves or crumble into smaller parts. Plums can be put into the cake in raw form or subjected to heat treatment. Many recipes tolerate the replacement of fresh fruit with jam, jam or plum jam.
What else is put in the filling:
• cinnamon, vanilla;
• other fruits, berries;
• cottage cheese.
As for the plum cake dough, it can be anything. Fruit filling harmoniously blends with yeast, sand, puff pastries.
Pie with puff pastry plums
The simplest version of the plum cake, which will need ordinary puff pastry. It is sold in any store and is usually frozen. Plums are used fresh, but no less tasty is such a pie with plum jam or homemade jam.
• test 1 pack up to 0.5 kg;
• 3 tablespoons of starch;
• 0.4 kg drain;
• sugar 0.5 cups;
• single egg or raw yolk.
1. Defreeze a pack of dough and lay on the table. Roll out a rectangular layer, but not thin.
2. Cut from the sides small ribbons up to two centimeters wide. We need eight pieces. At the same time we give the future pie a rectangular or square shape.
3. We shift the layer on a baking sheet or in a baking dish.
4. Release the plums from the stones and cut them into small pieces.
5. Stir the fruit with starch. You can use not only potato starch, but also from corn. 6. We shift the plums onto the layer from the dough in an even layer. If jam is used, then just smear. In jam, starch can not be put, as it is usually thick in itself.
7. Sprinkle with granulated sugar.
8. Take the ribbons and lay out the mesh on the cake. We smear the tips with eggs and pinch them to the base. You can hide.
9. All ribbons grease the remnants of the egg. If the edges of the lower layer look out, they can also be lubricated.
10. Bake the plum cake for approximately 25 minutes. We put 200 degrees.
Closed pie with yeast dough plums
A variant of fluffy and plum pie. For the test, you will need dry yeast and milk. But you can knead it in ordinary water, whey or a mixture of sour cream with any liquid.
• 0.3 liters of milk;
• 1 spoon without a hill of yeast;
• 30 ml of any oil;
• 1 egg;
• 50 grams of sugar;
• 1 tsp. salts;
For the filling, a pound of plums and sugar, if necessary.
1. In warmed milk or in another liquid, dilute the sugar and dissolve the yeast.
2. We throw a little incomplete teaspoon of salt, pour in the butter, you can take margarine, but it needs to be melted.
3. It remains to pour the flour to the prepared ingredients, knead the steep, but soft dough. Cover and keep warm for about two hours.
4. Plums simply disassemble into halves. You can cut. But if the fruit is soft, it is advisable not to touch them once again.
5. Divide the approached dough into two layers, roll out cakes. The lower part can be made a quarter more to form the sides.
6. Spread the halves of plums, to taste sprinkle with sugar. If the fruit is juicy, you can lightly sprinkle the pieces with starch.
7. Cover the top cake, make holes, put together the edges of the donuts. You can make some decorations.
8. It remains to smear the cake with an egg and bake at 190 degrees until ready.
Sand Cake with Plums
A feature of this pie with plums is shortbread dough, which always turns out. According to the recipe for it you need butter. But this is an optional rule. With success, you can also throw margarine or any fat. Ingredients
• flour 1.5 cups;
• 150 grams of oil (fat);
• eggs 2 pieces;
• one third cup of sugar for kneading dough;
• 0.5 kg of plums;
• half a glass of sugar for the filling;
• a pinch of cinnamon, but more is possible;
• vanilla if desired.
1. Oil (fat) fray with flour to crumbs. If the fat is frozen, then you can take a knife and chop it all together.
2. Add sugar, stir, pour a pinch of vanilla and break one egg. Making the dough. If suddenly it does not gather and crumbles, you can pour in a little vegetable oil or a spoonful of water. We pinch off a third and roll two buns of various sizes, put them in the fridge while the filling is being prepared.
3. We wash plums, we take out stones from them, we cut them in quarters. Add cinnamon, granulated sugar and stir.
4. We take out a big lump of dough and roll out the bottom layer round or square, depending on the shape. Shifts, do not forget about the small bumpers.
5. Now turn plum filling, just lay out an even layer.
6. Roll out the remaining lump of dough from the refrigerator in the form of an oval or oblong tape, cut into strips, weave a mesh on the cake.
7. Lubricate the egg, bake the cake for up to 25 minutes at 200 degrees.
Quick pie with jellied plums
Variant of quick pie with plums, for which the batter is prepared on kefir. You can bake such a miracle in a curly silicone form, it turns out very nicely.
• a glass of sugar;
• 0.2 kg drain;
• a glass of kefir;
• two glasses of flour;
• one tsp. baking powder;
• 120 ml of oil;
• powder for decoration.
1. Beat the egg with kefir. Similarly, you can take yogurt or ryazhenka in the same amount.
2. Add sugar. If instead of baking powder will be used baking soda, then we throw right now in kefir.
3. Next, pour in the oil, add the flour and the ripper here, if not previously laid soda. For flavor you can pour a little vanilla or cinnamon. The dough is ready. 4. Plums are simply released from the bones, you can not cut.
5. Pour into the mold most of the mass, lay out the halves of the drain and pour the remaining mass.
6. Bake about 40 minutes at 190 degrees.
Sand Cake with Plums and Crumb
Recipe cake with plums from crumbly dough with sweet crumbs. But the feature of the recipe is still protein fudge, making the cake extraordinary.
• three glasses of flour;
• two squirrels;
• 0.5 tsp. soda;
• a pound of plums;
• 0.2 kg margarine;
• a glass of sugar.
1. We pour out 2,5 glasses of flour in a bowl. Take a grater and rub margarine straight into the flour. A small piece can be left to form a lubricant.
2. Add soda and quite a bit of salt, stir. Put 2 spoons of sugar.
3. Cover the form with parchment, lubricate with a piece of margarine.
4. We pour out 3 parts of a crumb in a form. Leveling.
5. We spread the halves of plums, released from the stones.
6. Add another spoonful of sugar to the left crumb.
7. Beat the cooled proteins with the rest of the sand and cover half the plums. Foam should get thick and strong, keep on the surface.
8. Sprinkle the squirrel crumbs, which remained, and send the cake for baking.
9. It is cooked in the oven at 200 about 35 minutes.
Pie with plums and cottage cheese “Tasty”
A variant of the amazing pie with plum-cottage cheese filling. At the same time it is very simple and easy to prepare.
• 1 cup of sugar;
• 1 tsp. ripper;
• 0.1 kg of oil;
• 2 eggs;
• 0.25 kg of cottage cheese;
• 0.2 kg drain;
• 1.5 cups of flour.
1. Remove the oil in advance in the heat. Add half the sugar to it and beat for a couple of minutes. Add flour with baking powder and the dough is ready. It will be in the form of crumbs.
2. Beat cottage cheese with the remaining sugar, add eggs. Optionally flavored with vanilla.
3. Pour out half the dough, that is, the crumbs in the form.
4. Spread the curd filling. 5. On the cottage cheese put half the plums, slightly pressing into the mass.
6. Pour out the remaining crumb and put the cake in the oven for 25 minutes. Exhibiting about 180 degrees. Bake to rosy color.
Pie with plums and apples from puff pastry
Another version of plum cake from puff pastry, but it has a special filling. Fruit ground requires heat treatment. But it's worth it.
• 0.5 kg of dough;
• 30 grams of oil;
• 0.3 kg apples;
• 0.3 kg drain;
• 1 tsp. cinnamon;
• 0.2 kg of sugar;
• 1 scoop of starch;
• 2 spoons of brandy;
• egg or just one yolk.
1. Cut apples into slices, the skin can be left or removed. We do at our discretion.
2. Plums free from bones.
3. In a large skillet, melt a piece of butter and throw apples. Maximum fire.
4. In a minute we throw plums to the apples. We evaporate the juice at maximum heat.
5. After another couple of minutes, we pour sugar into the filling, followed by cinnamon and pour in brandy. Boil everything together for about five minutes and send the filling to cool. If the fruit is very juicy, it may take a little longer.
6. In the cooled filling add a spoonful of starch and stir.
7. Roll out the dough and divide in half. The top layer of the cake can be made slightly smaller.
8. We form a closed pie with a filling in the middle, tightly pinch the edges.
9. We make small cuts on the tops or we cut down round holes.
10. Lubricate the cake with yolk or just a beaten egg, send bake until rosy color.
Pie with plums on sour cream
Another version of the pie with plums from the batter.
• 0.2 kg sour cream;
• 3 eggs;
• 0.12 kg of sugar;
• 0.5 lemon;
• 0.4 kg drain;
• 10 grams of baking powder;
• 0.2 kg of flour.
1. Mix eggs with sugar. Introduce sour cream and whisk well.
2. Add flour, combined and sifted together with baking powder. 3. We wash a lemon, we rub a small peel a small shaving and we send to dough. There also squeeze a spoonful of juice. Stir and the dough is cooked.
4. We grease any form, we pour out dough.
5. Fold on the surface of the plum. Fruits need to drown slightly.
6. Bake at 190 until ready. On average, it will take about half an hour.
Plum Pie - Tips and Tricks
• To keep the yeast cake dough quick and easy, keep it warm. But this is not enough. All ingredients, including flour, must be warm or have a room temperature.
• If the yeast is unusable, the dough froze in one place or poorly suited, it is not necessary to throw it away. You can resort to some tricks. For example, dilute another portion of yeast in warm milk, let stand and pour into the dough. Flour also have to add. Instead of yeast, you can pour a little baking baking powder, it will also give porosity and airiness.
• Plum filling for the cake will be more tasty, if you pour cinnamon, ground nuts, you can pour a few tablespoons of brandy or any liqueur.
• So that the filling does not leak out and not soak the bottom of the cake, starch is put into it. You can also pour a layer of breadcrumbs or dry biscuit crumbs under the plums.