Quick cakes are not only simple, but also very tasty. The preparation of such baking does not take much time, but it still turns out to be fluffy, light, pleases with a stunning aroma and is perfect for tea. How's the cake today?
Quick cakes for tea - general principles of cooking
Quick cakes are not made from complex yeast dough, which takes a long time to ripen. Most often they are made from semi-liquid, dry or puff pastry. All of these types are easily mixed, and some are even sold in the store. It is very convenient, it helps to save time and quickly build something for tea or for the unexpected arrival of guests. Since the pies are in haste, they can be formed immediately after kneading.
What fillings are used for sweet cakes:
• different fruits and berries;
• jam, jam, confitures;
• cottage cheese.
There are cakes without filling, for example, with cocoa. Just below there is a good, but very simple and quick recipe. In some products, just add some chopped fruit, berries or raisins to the dough, which can also be done. Such pies even resemble cakes. They also turn out to be gentle, fluffy and not at all opposed to being smeared with icing, cream, covered with jam.
Quick Cocoa Tea Cake Recipe
The option is very simple and tasty baking. Cocoa powder is used in the recipe for quick tea cake. The better it is, the better the baking and flavor will be.
• a glass of milk;
• a glass of sugar;
• 90 ml of oil;
• 120 grams of flour;
• three spoons of cocoa (without sugar);
• 10 grams of ripper;
• two eggs.
1. Divide the milk in half, pour into different bowls.
2. We also split sugar and cocoa powder in half. Mix one mixture, put the resulting chocolate aside.
3. In the second mixture, add the eggs and immediately beat with a mixer for several minutes.
4. Fill the oil, pour the flour and add one bag of baking powder. Beat another couple of minutes. 5. Pour chocolate dough into a greased form. Bake the cake for about 25 minutes. We set and cook all the time at 200 degrees, do not reduce.
6. If you have time, then we take out the pie, make a lot of holes on top. That is, we pierce a toothpick very often, pour in the second part of the milk from cocoa and leave in the oven turned off soak.
7. If time is short, then cut the cake in half into two plates, pour one part with half of the chocolate milk, cover with the second cake.
8. We also pierce the top with a sharp object and lubricate with the remaining chocolate. Do not rush, give the liquid soak. In decorating the cake does not need.
Recipe for quick tea cake with apples
To make such a homemade cake, bulk dough is used. Baking it turns out crumbly, tender, but not dry due to the large number of apples. This is an ideal option for those housewives who do not know or simply do not like to knead the dough.
• 160 grams of semolina;
• 160 grams of flour;
• 6-7 apples;
• 180 grams of sugar;
• 130 grams of oil;
• 1 tsp. cinnamon and ripper.
1. A dry bowl send semolina, flour, pour sugar, add cinnamon and baking powder. All carefully stir, set aside to wait in the wings.
2. Cut off a piece of butter about 20 grams, send the rest of the product to the freezer. We rub with oil a form, we do not regret, the layer should turn out normal.
3. We clean all the apples, three on a coarse grater, bypassing the stub. Add nothing to them.
4. Put in a greased form a third of the dry flour mixture. Level by hand.
5. Now lay out half grated apples. It is better to immediately distribute the uniform layer, so as not to damage the lower bulk of the cake.
6. Fill the apples with another part of the flour mixture.
7. And once again lay out the apples.
8. Pour the flour from the top with the semolina, which remained, distribute.
9. Remove the butter from the freezer, rub it with chips, put it on top of the pie.
10. Sent in the oven, cook 40 minutes. We set and bake all the time at 180, no need to change. Then we take out, give a little to stand, get stronger and only after that we cut into pieces.
The recipe for a royal cheesecake for tea
Despite the name, with the cheesecake, this pastry has little in common, if only cottage cheese stuffing. In the recipe for this quick tea cake, dry dough is again used, but a little different.
• 150 g of oil;
• one and a half glasses of white flour;
• salt and soda on 1 pinch;
• half a cup of sugar in the dough;
• a pound of cottage cheese;
• half a glass of sugar for the filling;
• 4 eggs.
1. If the oil is frozen, hard, then you need to rub it. Can be chopped with a knife. If the oil is soft. Then just lay out in a large bowl.
2. Add sugar to the butter, pour the prescription flour, put soda and salt. Rub it all with your hands until smooth. It should be a sticky crumb.
3. Put cottage cheese in another bowl, add granulated sugar to it, put vanillin, break eggs. All this is whipped with a blender to obtain a homogeneous cream. But you can just carefully rub the mass with a spoon.
4. Put 2/3 of the whole dry dough into the form. From the crumb we build small bumpers.
5. Now pour out the curd filling. No need to worry that it is watery. After baking, the mass will become steeper, turn into a tender soufflé.
6. Sprinkle the curd filling with the remaining dry dough.
7. We send cottage cheese pie baked in the oven. Cook the cheesecake at 180 degrees until golden brown on top. After baking, leave for half an hour to make the cake stronger.
Recipe for quick tea cake with jam
To make a quick cake for tea, this recipe can even be used with candied jam. Especially successful pastries are obtained from currant and cherry jam.
• a glass of jam;
• a glass of sugar;
• 1.5 tsp. soda;
• 2 tbsp. flour;
• 120 g sour cream;
• a glass of milk.
1. Pour 2-3 tbsp. l sugar, the rest of the sand to send in a bowl, add an egg. Put jam and soda. Beat it all together.
2. Add a glass of milk to the dough, beat again.
3. Add flour and knead semi-liquid dough. Pour into a greased form. 4. Heat the oven to 220 degrees.
5. Put the cake to bake. Immediately reduce the temperature to 180. Cook for about half of 20 minutes.
6. Beat sour cream with the remaining sugar.
7. Remove the cake from the oven, brush with sour cream.
8. Put in the oven again, cook for about five minutes.
Quick cake recipe for puff pastry tea
A variant of a very simple and quick cake for tea, which does not even need flour. But you have to buy a pack of puff pastry, absolutely anyone will do.
• packaging of dough 400-500 grams;
• 300 g of jam or any jam;
• 2 tbsp. l Sahara;
• 1-2 apples;
1. Roll up the dough, divide the layer into two different parts. For the bottom of the cake we take a larger piece, you can immediately shift it into a form, do not forget about the small sides.
2. Rub an apple so that the filling does not turn out to be too cloying. Add jam or any thick jam. Optionally put dry ground cinnamon. Stir the filling. Shifts on the first layer of puff pastry.
3. Beat the egg, lubricate the edges of the dough, that is, the sides.
4. Cover the second piece of puff pastry, pinch the edges together.
5. From above we make some holes.
6. Lubricate the cake with an egg and lightly sprinkle with sugar. It is needed because the dough is not sweet, and it will not fry nicely.
7. We bake. We set at 220 degrees, cook until golden brown on top.
Quick apple tea cake recipe
Another quick tea cake recipe that is cooked with an apple. But the dough is light as a biscuit.
• four eggs;
• 110 g of flour;
• 20 grams of starch;
• 5 g ripper;
• 1-2 apples;
• 170 g sugar.
1. Mix flour with ripper and potato or corn starch. Sift together.
2. Beat the eggs first without additives, it is better to use a mixer. After a minute, add sugar. Beat until a good foam is obtained.
3. Pour the sifted flour into the eggs, stir.
4. Pour the dough into a mold.
5. Slice one large apple or take two small fruits. In a similar way you can cook pies with pears, peaches, plums. 6. Bake the cake until tender at 180 degrees.
7. Sprinkle the finished cake with powder or smear with honey.
Quick cake recipe for kefir tea
If there is no kefir, then feel free to replace it with yogurt or diluted sour cream. With them, everything is also great.
• 240 ml of kefir;
• one glass of sugar;
• two eggs;
• two glasses of flour;
• A handful of raisins or berries;
• 1 tsp. soda
1. If the eggs are small, then we take three things for the dough. Mix them with sugar and beat a little.
2. Add kefir to the eggs, add soda and mix everything together.
3. Fill the flour, stir and the dough is ready.
4. Wash a handful of raisins or any berries. You can chop into small pieces an apple or pear. Add to the dough, stir.
5. Pour the prepared dough into a greased or lined mold, level the layer.
6. Such a cake is baked on average half an hour. We maintain the temperature in the region of 190 degrees, for decoration we use powder.
Quick tea cakes - useful tips and tricks
• A lush and soft cake made from sifted flour only. By the way, cocoa powder. Rippers, starch and other bulk ingredients are also desirable to pass through a sieve. The baking quality of this will only improve.
• The aroma of homemade pastries in itself causes appetite and it is very important that it is pleasant. In addition to vanillin, cinnamon, dry ginger, crushed lemon peel or oranges can be added to the dough.