Meat baked with cheese, as it is not cooked, always causes deserved delight.
Even harsh beef will turn out tender and, which is not easy, juicy. The proposed recipes are selected according to the principle of the most natural taste of products and most of them do not contain spices.
However - you decide, you can, without particularly risking the result, add spices to your liking. The main thing is moderation.
Meat baked with cheese - general principles of cooking
• Beef, veal, pork or chicken - what you do not take the meat baked with cheese, it will always turn out tender and juicy. Recipes are selected with the expectation that the type of meat indicated in them can be replaced by another one, as long as it is lean and stale.
• Wash the meat in one piece with cold water, dry it with a towel and cut into chunks up to 2 cm thick. Then gently beat it off and then proceed according to the recipe. Broken chunks spread on a baking sheet, broiler or in the form of a dense layer, in separate pieces or wrapped rolls with filling. Often the meat is pre-marinated in wine or specially cooked marinades.
• For meat dishes baked with cheese, use light-melting hard grades. It is cut into cubes or crushed on a grater. Cheese is used for sprinkling the molded dish, and lay in the filling.
• Fresh or boiled vegetables, fried or boiled mushrooms, apples and even oranges are added to meat dishes baked with cheese.
• Meat dishes are set only by preheating the oven and baking, withstanding heating of about 180 degrees. The duration should correspond to the type of meat used and the specific dish, and is usually indicated in the recipe.
Meat baked in the oven with cheese - “French Beef”
• one kilogram of lean beef:
• half a cup of low-fat cream;
• fresh “Russian” cheese - 150 gr .; • half a cup of pasteurized 3.2% milk;
• large salad onion.
1. Cut the piece of meat into slices of one and a half centimeter thickness. To bake beef in the oven was soft, cut it across the fibers and be sure to beat each piece with a hammer.
2. Cut the onion into large half rings.
3. Rub the heat-resistant form with a rag moistened with vegetable oil and gently spread the broken pieces of meat into it. Try to put the slices as close as possible to each other, so that there are no gaps between them. Salt and season the beef with pepper.
4. Top with onion. Do not throw slides, gently fold the rings on the entire surface of the meat, so that it is completely covered with onion layer.
5. Coarsely rub cheese over the onion. Mix milk with cream. Carefully, in order not to disturb the cheese layer, pour the mixture into the form.
6. Put the form with the meat in the oven and bake at 180 degrees for one and a half hours.
Meat baked in the oven with cheese - “Meat braids”
• a pound of pork pulp;
• 150 ml of vodka;
• two spoons of refined vegetable oil;
• 150-200 gr. “Kostroma” cheese;
• salad leaves and pomegranate seeds for serving.
1. Dry the washed pulp well with a towel and cut into approximately 2 cm thick layers. Pre-strip the meat from pieces of fat and hard films.
2. Cut the pieces of flesh lengthwise into three parts, not cutting to the end by about one centimeter, and carefully twist pigtails out of them. To prevent items from being woven, fasten their ends with wooden skewers.
3. Mix fine salt with pepper pounded in a mortar and rub well the mixture of meat pigtails from all sides. Then put the blanks in a deep bowl, fill them with vodka and leave for a day in the cold.
4. Remove the meat and wipe it dry from the vodka marinade.
5. Heat refined butter in a pan and quickly fry the pigtails on it from all sides.
6. Then transfer the blanks to a greased baking sheet and sprinkle them abundantly with cheese, grated on a fine grater. 7. Put the meat pigtails in the hot oven. As soon as the cheese melts well and takes a ruddy crust - reach for it. It can take from five to seven minutes to warm up.
8. Cover a flat dish with lettuce leaves and put meat pigtails on them. Decorate the dish on top by sprinkling pomegranate seeds.
Meat baked in the oven with cheese - “Pork with mushrooms”
• 700 gr. pork neck;
• fresh champignons - 300 gr .;
• soy, dark sauce - 50 ml;
• cheese, “Kostromskoy” - 300 gr .;
• 50-70 ml of high fat mayonnaise.
1. Wrap the portioned chunks of meat in one layer with a film and slightly repel, giving the pieces an oval shape.
2. Smash off the meat on all sides with soy sauce, place in a deep bowl, pour the remaining sauce and leave for half an hour. Do not salt or add spices.
3. Wash champignons from dirt and boil in slightly salted water. Then transfer them to a colander and leave them in it so that they are well dried.
4. Mix large cheese chips with mayonnaise. Do not feel sorry for the cheese, the more it will be, the tastier the meal will turn out.
5. Wipe the baking sheet with a rag dipped in vegetable oil and spread the marinated chunks of pork over it. Meat can be laid in separate pieces, or a whole layer.
6. Put boiled mushrooms on the pork, and apply a mixture of mayonnaise mixed with cheese on them evenly.
7. For 40 minutes, bake the meat with mushrooms in a preheated oven. Then turn off the stove and leave the pork in it for another 10 minutes.
Meat baked in the oven with cheese, apples and oranges
• half a kilo of pork (pulp);
• one large orange;
• two sour apples;
• 200 gr. any hard-melting hard cheese;
• two small bulbs;
• spices “For pork dishes”.
1. Pork, cut into pieces, beat off well, rub with spices and put on a baking sheet, which are pre-greased with butter or lined with parchment.
2. Wash the apples, and remove the core. Cut the fruit into thin slices. 3. Peel the orange and remove as much as possible white fibers from its pulp. Cut the citrus into rings.
4. Thin half rings shred the onion. Chop the cheese with a fine grater.
5. Spread the half-rings of bitter onions on the meat laid out in the pan evenly. They have apple slices, and orange rings on top of apples.
6. Bake the dish so formed in the oven. After half an hour, get it, fill it with chopped cheese and put it back for 10 minutes.
Meat baked in the oven with cheese, cabbage and mushrooms under the dough
• 80 gr. “Creamy” margarine;
• drinking, non-flavored yogurt - 100 ml;
• one and a half glasses of flour;
• a quarter tsp. baking soda;
• a spoon of unsharp mustard;
• two spoons of unsharp gentle ketchup;
• juice 1/3 medium lemon;
• a mixture of ground peppers, dried basil, oregano, marjoram - to taste;
• 600 gr. lean pork;
• three handfuls of dried forest mushrooms;
• 150 ml sour cream, medium-fat;
• four large potatoes;
• head of bitter onions;
• cheese, “Russian” - 130 gr .;
• four cabbage leaves from the middle head;
• garlic and greens - to taste.
1. Mix mustard with ketchup, dried herbs and lemon juice. Smash off the battered portions of pork with salt, grease abundantly with mustard marinade and leave, putting it in the bag for three hours.
2. Slightly frost the margarine, grate in a bowl on a large grater. Pour the flour, mixed with soda (a quarter of a teaspoon), and immediately intensively mash everything to obtain fine crumbs. Add the yoghurt, knead the dough, place it in a bag and put it in the cold for half an hour. This dough can be stored in the freezer for up to one and a half months, and up to three days in the refrigerator.
3. Rinse the dried mushrooms, cover with water to cover them only lightly, and boil on low heat until ready, for about 30 minutes. You can also take fresh mushrooms, for example, champignons. Boil them no more than a quarter of an hour.
4. Finish the ready-made mushrooms in a colander and, after they have dried well, cut them into thin strips or small pieces. Do not pour out the mushroom decoction. 5. Finely chop the onion at a minimum of butter for 3 minutes. Salt a little, season with spices, pour sour cream and continue to simmer for at least 4 minutes, cool.
6. Boil the potatoes in uniforms until tender. Cool quickly in cold water and peel.
7. Dip cabbage leaves in boiling water, boil in it for about five minutes and cool. Leaflets should be soft, cut hard stalks.
8. Drain the marinated meat and fry quickly on both sides with minimal added vegetable oil. It is necessary to achieve the appearance of golden brown in the shortest amount of time, so the fire should be maximized. Put the meat out of the pan, and pour the remaining butter into the form in which you will shape the dish.
9. Place roasted pork pieces along the bottom of the mold and sprinkle them with finely chopped greens. Top with sliced boiled potatoes and fried mushrooms with onions on it.
10. Cut the cheese into large thin sticks. Spread them evenly over the mushroom layer and pour all the broth decanted from the mushrooms, a little less than 100 ml, into the specified number of products.
11. Cover all layers with cabbage leaves, which are well smeared with vegetable oil.
12. Roll out the dough we prepared in step 2 with a rolling pin and cover the whole dish with it, slightly turning the edges of the layer and leaving a small hole in the center.
13. Grease the dough with a beaten egg or just yolk and put in a hot oven for half an hour.
Meat baked in the oven with cheese - “Mushroom rolls in bacon”
• one kilogram of pork, lean beef or chicken pulp;
• 400 gr. medium-sized fresh champignons;
• two boiled potatoes;
• bacon, sliced plates - 120-150 gr .;
• “Rkatsiteli” or “Aligote” - bytylka, 750 ml;
• cheese, “Russian” - 250 gr .;
• one boiled carrot.
1. Washed with cold water and dried with a towel, cut the meat into pieces of a centimeter thickness and slightly beat off, covered with a bag. This will help avoid sticking of the meat fibers to the hammer and prevent the meat juice from splashing. 2. Rub the chunks of rubbed mixed with salt and pepper and pour over half an hour with wine.
3. Fry fresh mushrooms, chopped into straws or medium-sized slices, until ready in sunflower oil, and mixed with potatoes and shredded boiled carrots.
4. Thin, not too wide, slice the cheese, but not all. Approximately 100 grams. cheese rub on a fine grater.
5. Remove the meat from the marinade and lightly dab the chunks from the marinade. Then, on the edge of each layer, put a few spoons of mushroom filling, and on it - the cheese cubes. Gently roll the meat into thick rolls and wrap them with bacon slices on top, fasten the edges with toothpicks.
6. Lay the harvested rolls loosely on the roaster, sprinkle with chopped cheese and place in a preheated oven for 45 minutes.
7. Remove the roaster, remove the toothpicks and put the items on the platter.
Meat baked with cheese - tricks and useful tips on cooking
• Rinse any type of meat only in cold water and a whole piece. Do not forget to dry before cutting, this will facilitate processing and the piece will not slip out of your hands.
• To thoroughly soften the fibers and saturate the prepared dish with flavors, marin the broken chunks. For marinating, you can use different varieties of dry wines or soy sauce.