If you do not know how to bake pork tasty, make pork meat in the oven with tomatoes and cheese. This is a simple and tasty dish, which you can not only have a delicious lunch, but also to regale the guests.
Secrets of cooking pork chop in the oven
- The most important thing is the right choice of meat. To prepare a good escalope, we need a balyk.
- Before you cut the meat into portions, you need to remove all the strands and film, so your chops will be softer and easier to chew.
- In order to prevent the meat from spreading in different directions when beating it, it will be necessary to cover the piece with food film and only then to beat it.
- After you salt and pepper the meat, let it stand for 10 minutes.
- If possible, use only fresh pork, frozen will be dry.
Pork baked in the oven with tomatoes and cheese - a step by step recipe with photos
For the execution of our recipe, we will prepare:
- Kilo of pork meat (balyk)
- 2-3 large tomatoes
- 5 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- Three hundred grams of hard cheese
- salt and pepper to your taste
The cooking process is step by step:
Cut the balyk into pieces one and a half to two centimeters wide.
We beat the pieces through the film.
Tomatoes cut into thin circles.
Put chops on a baking sheet greased with vegetable oil, salt and pepper.
On each piece of meat lay out a circle of tomato and grease with mayonnaise.
Top each sprinkle sprinkled with grated cheese.
We put the finished dish in the oven for an hour to bake at two hundred degrees.
Enjoy your meal!