Gentle pork, fragrant mushrooms, delicious golden cheese crust - French pork with mushrooms in the oven is a tasty, beautifully decorated dish that is cooked quickly and simply. You can pamper your family by preparing a meal for lunch, or surprise your guests with your culinary skills at any event - the dish is always relevant and appropriate.
Pork in French with mushrooms in the oven - general principles of cooking
To make the dish excellent and meat tender and soft, choose fresh tenderloin. Rinse the pork thoroughly, pat dry, cut not too large layers across the fibers. Each piece slightly beat off, season with spices and salt.
In the classic pork recipe in French with mushrooms, the onion is also included in the dish. It is cleaned, cut into thin rings, spread on the bottom of a greased baking sheet. To make the onions juicier, some of them are pre-marinated in wine vinegar or crumpled with hands, stirring with salt and a small amount of sauce. Pork is laid on top of the onion.
The next layer spread mushrooms. They can be fresh, frozen, pickled, greenhouse or forest - there are many variations. Fresh, if necessary, cleaned and washed, if necessary - boiled. After dried and cut into layers or spread in the whole form. Frozen defrost, water is drained. Pickled are poured on a colander to stack the pickle. In addition, the mushrooms can be pre-fry until golden with the onion or without it.
Mushrooms pour any favorite sauce: it can be mayonnaise, sour cream, cream and other sauces.
The final touch of pork in French, of course, is cheese in large quantities. Mainly for the dish they choose solid or semi-solid varieties. Cheese is rubbed, they are poured into sleep with all the ingredients laid on the pan.
Meat with mushrooms cover with foil and baked in the oven at 180 degrees for 30 to 50 minutes. To get a stretching golden cheese crust foil for 10 minutes before the end of cooking is removed. This is a basic recipe that you can change as you please: swap the layers, add potatoes, other vegetables and greens to the dish, bake it not as a common dish, but in portions.
1. Pork in French with mushrooms in the oven
• 500 grams of pork loin;
• 150 grams of hard cheese;
• one processed cheese;
• 200 grams of mushrooms;
• low-fat sour cream;
• salt and pepper.
1. Washed pork cut into thin pieces. Meat beat off, wrapping it in cling film. The chopped off meat is salted, peppered and seasoned with vegetable oil.
2. Garlic is peeled, cut into 2 parts, removed the core, crushed.
3. Greens finely crumble.
4. Onions cut into thin half-rings. The second half is ground into cubes.
5. Hard tinder cheese on a coarse grater.
6. Fry the onions and boiled mushrooms in vegetable oil in a pan. Salt, pepper.
7. Processed cheese is mixed with low-fat sour cream, chopped garlic, black pepper, hard grated cheese, and greens. All carefully mixed.
8. Mix roasted mushrooms and melted cheese. If necessary, add salt, black pepper and spices. Stir again.
9. Bottom forms smeared with vegetable oil. Put the sliced onions, meat, greens, mushroom stuffing, grated cheese.
10. Pork is baked in the oven, preheated from 190 to 210 degrees for about half an hour. Before serving meat insist 15 minutes in a warm oven.
2. Pork in French with mushrooms in the oven with tomatoes
• 600 grams of meat;
• 500 grams of mushrooms;
• 2 onions;
• 3 - 4 medium sized tomatoes;
• 200 grams of 20% sour cream;
• 160 grams of cheese;
• cooking oil for frying and greasing the pan;
• black ground pepper, salt, spices.
1. Meat is cut into pieces about one centimeter thick, put in a container. Salt, pepper, season with your favorite spices. 2. Each piece of meat is wrapped in cling film and beaten with a hammer to a soft state.
3. The baked meat is placed on a baking sheet. Place onion sliced in half rings, finely chopped and fried mushrooms. The next layer is sliced tomatoes. Salt, pepper.
4. For meat with vegetables squeeze a thin stream of sour cream.
5. Wash fresh dill with parsley, and sprinkle them on the dish.
6. Grated cheese is evenly spread on top of the other ingredients.
7. Reapply a thin layer of sour cream.
8. The meat dish is baked in an oven heated to two hundred degrees for about half an hour.
3. Pork in French with mushrooms in the oven with egg
• 600 grams of pork tenderloin;
• 200 grams of any mushrooms (champignons are best suited);
• sour cream;
• 2 eggs;
• shredded cheese for plentiful dressing;
• ground black pepper.
1. Meat is washed and cut into pieces of medium size. Pork beat off, seasoned with salt and black pepper, and if desired - with spices.
2. Mushrooms are washed and cut in small pieces, fried simultaneously with onions.
3. Pork spread on a baking sheet. To eliminate the risk of burning the bottom layer of the dish, the pan is covered with foil and smeared with a thin layer of vegetable oil.
4. Sour cream whipped fork with eggs. Add grated cheese. Salt and pepper.
5. Mushrooms are spread evenly over the meat. Pour on egg-based sauce.
6. Meat is baked in the oven, heated to one hundred and eighty degrees, until golden brown.
4. Pork in French with mushrooms in the oven with potatoes and eggplant
• half a pound of pork;
• 3 cloves of garlic;
• 250 grams of champignons;
• two hundred grams of any hard cheese;
• 300 grams of potatoes;
• 2 tablespoons sour cream;
• a tablespoon of mayonnaise.
1. Meat is cooked for steaks. Pork, cut to a thickness of 2 centimeters, lubricated with oil, salt and pepper. 2. Spread on a well heated pan. Roast until ruddy state on both sides.
3. Spread the roasted pork on a baking sheet and leave for a few minutes.
4. Top lay young chopped potatoes.
5. Onions and garlic stir fry in a pan. Add sliced mushrooms and fry for another 3 minutes. Add the sliced eggplant and leave for 3 minutes.
6. Sour cream, mayonnaise, and grated cheese are poured in to the vegetables. Salt, pepper.
7. Stuffing spread on meat.
8. The dish is cooked in the oven at 180 degrees for half an hour.
5. Pork in French with mushrooms in the oven with potatoes
• 600 grams of pork neck;
• potatoes (about 600 - 800 grams);
• several fresh bulbs;
• 600 grams of mushrooms;
• a couple of spoons of mayonnaise;
• dry wine (red);
• three hundred grams of hard cheese;
• salt, pepper, spices.
1. Pork is washed, dried with a paper towel, cut across the fibers into pieces with a thickness of about 2 centimeters, beat off with a kitchen hammer. Leave small pieces of meat with fat.
2. Meat is smeared with red dry wine, salted, and spices are added for pork (rosemary, curry, red and black pepper).
3. Mushrooms are washed, cleaned, finely chopped.
4. Onions clean, wash and cut into half rings.
5. Olive and sunflower oil are poured into the pan. Spread onions, mushrooms. Salt, pepper.
6. Potatoes are peeled, cut into slices about 0.5 centimeters thick. Sprinkle with salt, spices.
7. Left slices of meat with fat, finely cut, spread on a baking dish.
8. Place sliced potatoes on top, spreading them evenly over the surface.
9. On the potatoes lay pickled meat with spices. Spread onions with mushrooms.
10. Create a grid of mayonnaise or sour cream.
11. Tinder hard cheese. Spread over meat.
12. Pork is cooked in the oven at a temperature of 200 degrees for about 30 - 40 minutes.
6. Pork in French with mushrooms in the oven with pineapples
Ingredients: • kilogram of pork;
• 1.5 kilograms of potatoes;
• 500 grams of mushrooms;
• 200 grams of pineapple;
• 300 grams of hard cheese;
• 100 grams of mayonnaise;
• ground black pepper.
1. Onions are peeled, cut into half rings, laid on a baking sheet.
2. Potatoes are peeled, cut into slices. Half laid on the bow.
3. Pickled meat in spices and mayonnaise spread the next layer.
4. On it place finely chopped mushrooms.
5. The next layer is the rest of the potato. Pepper, salt.
6. Create a mayonnaise grid.
7. Salt again, pepper.
8. Put the meat in the oven for 40 minutes.
9. After the allotted time, chopped pineapples are placed on the fried potatoes. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
10. Cook in the oven for another 20 minutes.
Pork in French with mushrooms in the oven - tricks, tips
• The dish will turn out to be more fragrant if you pre-fry the mushrooms. Also thanks to this, this ingredient does not “float” when baking.
• If before baking, grate the broken off pieces of pork with vegetable or butter, the meat will be juicier and more tender.
• Instead of mayonnaise, you can always use sour cream or classic yogurt without additives.
• Strongly thawed, soft meat is easily cut by steaks, if you put it for 10-12 minutes in the freezer.
• Juicy and extra flavors will give tomatoes a dish. Just cut a couple of tomatoes into slices and lay them on top of the meat, even if it is not indicated in the recipe. Enjoy your meal.