Treat yourself and your loved ones with juicy pork chop with tomato and cheese.
Chops - this is the best addition to lunch or dinner.
Pork goes well with any side dish, and also harmonizes well with fresh vegetable salad.
General principles for cooking pork chops with tomato and cheese
Before cooking, the meat must be thawed well, otherwise it will be torn to pieces when beaten. You need not beat off much, because during frying all the juice will flow out and the pork will be dry. Use cling film to help the kitchen stay clean.
To any of the presented recipes, you can add dill or parsley, as well as mushrooms, pre-fried in a pan. In order for the meat not to be too dry, it must be baked in the oven, no more than 10-12 minutes. Before you put the pork in the oven, it is fried on both sides in a strongly heated pan, so it will quickly turn rosy, and all the juice will remain inside.
Pork chops with tomato and “Classic” cheese
• 600 grams of pork loin
• Eggs - 2 pieces
• 100 grams of flour
• 2 tomatoes, medium size
• 150 grams of cheese
• 3 tsp vegetable oil
• greens to taste
1. Cut pork into slices no thicker than 2 cm.
2. Put the pork in the bag or film and beat the meat with a hammer without the teeth.
3. Pour the flour in a flat plate, and in a deep bowl, beat the eggs. Roll meat in flour and dip into beaten eggs.
4. It is necessary to fry on medium heat for no more than 2 minutes.
5. Lay out in the form of layers, first put the greens, and on top of the tomatoes and grated cheese. It is important to salt and pepper pork chop before the greens.
6. Bake in the oven for no more than 12 minutes.
Pork chops with tomato and onion cheese
• 350 grams of pork
• 3 tomatoes
• 3 bows
• 300 grams of hard cheese • 4 cloves of garlic
• 3 sprigs of parsley
• salt, pepper to taste
• 300 grams of mayonnaise
• 100 grams of vegetable oil
1. Cut the meat into 6 mm thick slices. Before you begin to beat the meat, you need to dry the pieces with a paper towel.
2. If you beat strongly, the film can break, so you should wrap in two layers, or use the usual package.
3. On a baking sheet, put ready-made pieces, pepper and salt.
4. Peel the onion and thinly cut into half rings. It will be very tasty if you mix the onions with mayonnaise and add freshly minced garlic. Spread this mixture evenly on each piece of pork. If time is short, you can simply add a little mayonnaise on top of the onion.
5. On the lined onion put the sliced tomato, about 6 mm thick. They need salt and pepper.
6. Greens thoroughly washed and dried.
7. Put parsley finely chopped on a tomato and smear with mayonnaise. The layer must be very thin.
8. The final layer will be grated cheese.
9. Bake 40 minutes in the oven at 180 degrees. Before serving, let it brew for 15 minutes.
Pork chops with tomato and “Mushroom Glade” cheese
Pork dishes are very tasty, especially if you take the neck, and if you add ingredients like tomato, cheese and mushrooms, it will get a new delicious taste.
• 600 grams of pork, preferably neck
• 400 grams of champignons
• 2 eggs
• 2 bows
• 2 tomatoes
• 7 cloves of garlic
• 5-6 Art. spoons of flour
• 5 Art. mayonnaise spoons
• 5 Art. spoons of butter
• 300 grams of hard cheese
1. Onion, cut into half rings, fry in a heated pan until golden brown.
2. Rinse the mushrooms under running water and cut into small pieces. Add them to the onions and fry them thoroughly until cooked.
3. While the mushrooms are fried in a pan, you need to prepare the meat. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Cut only across the grain. The thickness is not more than 7 mm. It is necessary to beat the kitchen hammer. 4. Make a mixture of garlic, pepper and salt. Everything is mixed and lubricated, each broken piece of meat on both sides. Garlic is desirable to squeeze or grate.
5. Also made a mixture in a bowl of eggs, mayonnaise and salt.
6. Prepare flour in the plate.
7. At this stage, you need to fry the chops, using the pan, where the mushrooms were fried with onions, if they are ready, then they can be put into a sieve to make the butter glass. If they have not yet fried, then be sure to wait until complete readiness.
8. Pork chop initially roll in flour, and then in a mixture of eggs, and fry until golden brown, about 7 minutes.
9. Each slice is smeared with mayonnaise and fried mushrooms with onions are laid out on it, tomatoes and cheese are also cut into rounds. Cover with a lid for 5-7 minutes.
10. The finished dish is decorated with greenery.
Pork chops with tomato and “Gentle” cheese
In this recipe, a delicate flavor will be given by sour cream, instead of the usual mayonnaise.
• 700 grams of pork, preferably fillet
• 150 grams of sour cream
• 2 eggs
• 2 bows
• 2 tomatoes
• 150 grams of cheese
• Lubricating oil
1. Before you start cooking, you need to turn on the reheat oven.
2. Meat just pulled out of the freezer should be completely defrosted, otherwise it will tear when beating.
3. Finely chop the fillet and beat with a special hammer on both sides, immediately pepper and add salt.
4. Mixer whip sour cream with eggs, adding salt. Sour cream fit any, the greater the percentage of fat, the better.
5. Cut the onion very finely.
6. Rinse the tomato thoroughly and cut into thin rings.
7. Grate the cheese.
8. Once all the ingredients are ready, you can start cooking meat. Put slices of pork chop on a baking sheet, spread out so that there is no space between them, sprinkle with chopped onion and slices of tomatoes.
9. Pour a portion of the mixture of sour cream and eggs on top of the tomatoes.
10. Sprinkle with cheese and pour the remaining mixture.
11. In a preheated oven, the dish is cooked for about 30 minutes.
Pork chops with tomato and Korean-style cheese
To give the dish a savory taste, often use a variety of seasonings, if you combine them correctly, you get a very tasty pork chop with tomato and cheese.
• 330 grams of pork, preferably pork tenderloin
• 3 tomatoes
• 2 bows
• 110 grams of durum cheese
• 100 grams of sunflower oil
• Mayonnaise 4 tsp.
• Ketchup 4 tsp.
• Mustard 1 tsp.
• Thyme - 0.5 tsp
• Coriander - 0.3 tsp
• Paprika - 0.3 tsp
• Kari - 0.3 tsp.
• Black pepper - 0.3 tsp
• Red pepper - 0.3 tsp
• Salt to taste
1. It is very convenient to cook pork chops. It should be washed, dried and cut into 2 cm pieces. Use a hammer to beat off the meat well.
2. Ground coriander, ground paprika, dried thyme, kari, red pepper and black mix in a separate bowl.
3. Season with the prepared mixture chops and leave for half an hour.
4. While the meat is marinated, chop the onions and tomatoes.
5. Butter the form, where you will bake and put there the meat, which has already been soaked with spices.
6. Mix the three ingredients: mayonnaise, mustard and ketchup.
7. This mixture will be the first layer that smears pork.
8. Lay onion and tomato rings on top.
9. Sprinkle with cheese and bake at 200 degrees for 45 minutes.
Pork chops with tomato and Russian field cheese
Pork chops, baked in the oven, are not only appetizing, but also useful, but thanks to additional ingredients, they become even more satisfying. This dish is suitable for lunch as well as for dinner with family or friends. The difference of this recipe from others is that baked pork chops with tomato and cheese under a bread crust along with potatoes and onions, which will give the dish a heartiness and serve as a side dish.
• 270 grams of pork pitted
• 1 PC. Luke
• 3 medium sized potatoes
• a pinch of salt
• ground black pepper
Ingredients for fragrant bread crust: • 200 grams of white loaf
• 150 grams butter
• 200 grams of hard cheese
• 3 cloves of garlic
1. Pork flesh cut into plates, so that the fibers were across.
2. Butter should be hard to make it easy to grate, for this, pre-place it in the freezer.
3. Put the pieces of meat in a bag or film and repel.
4. Before you put the meat in a baking dish, salt and pepper.
5. Carefully place the pork tightly to each other in a greased form.
6. Put the onion meat on top, chopped into half rings.
7. To make breadcrumbs, you need to get all the pulp out of a loaf, for accuracy, use a fork.
8. Grate the cheese, garlic and butter and mix with the crumbs.
9. Wash and peel the potatoes.
10. You need to cut into slices of 4-5 mm.
11. Salt, pepper the potatoes and lay in the form on top of the onion.
12. Bread Crumb will be the final layer in this dish.
13. Bake for 40 minutes.
Pork chops with tomato and cheese - tricks and tips
• Meat is the main ingredient, so it must be well prepared. To do this, rinse and dry thoroughly before starting to beat.
• To make the meat juicier, beat off the middle of the chop with large teeth, and small, the edges of the pork.
• Fry from two sides, over high heat, until golden brown, so that all the juice of the meat will remain inside.
• Thick mayonnaise, usually high-calorie, is best mixed with two tablespoons of water, so it will be less greasy.
• It is best to use freshly ground pepper, the taste of the dish will be more saturated.