Today, pizza is considered one of the most popular and all favorite dishes. But in fact, it is tasty only if you make the dough for it yourself. For lovers of pizza with a thin base, below are the best dough recipes. They are easy to prepare, as long as all the necessary ingredients are on hand.
Thin Pizza Dough - General Cooking Principles
• For yeast dough, use fresh or dry yeast.
• Knead the dough preferably only with your hands.
• The dough should not stick to your hands, so do not be afraid to add flour.
• Use bread flour to make dough.
• To make the dough good, use only quality ingredients.
• Make the edges of the rolled pizza a little thicker than the middle.
• Put the dough on a baking sheet, after having been lubricated with vegetable oil.
• Preheat oven before cooking.
Thin Yeast Pizza Dough
• 185 g of flour;
• salt on the tip of a spoon;
• 135 ml of warm water;
• a teaspoon of dry yeast;
• Spoon olive oil.
1. Mix yeast with flour and salt.
2. Stir oil with water.
3. Then, without haste, pour the liquid into the flour, while kneading the homogeneous dough.
4. As soon as the dough becomes thick, place it on a surface lightly powdered with flour. Continue to knead for another three minutes.
5. Grease the container with oil, place the dough in it, cover it and leave it for 45 minutes in a warm place. The dough should rise slightly.
6. After the elapsed time, remember the dough again and roll it into a circle with a diameter of thirty centimeters.
7. Put a thin yeast dough on a baking sheet, greased with olive oil, and decorate with stuffing.
Puff pastry thin pizza dough
• Spoon a little salt;
• 290 ml of ice water;
• 440 g of flour;
• 185 g butter.
1. Remove the butter from the refrigerator and place it on a cutting board. Cut the ingredient into cubes, put in a plate and then put in the refrigerator again. 2. Sift the flour into a deep bowl and add salt.
3. Add flour to the flour, drained from the refrigerator. With the blunt side of the knife, remember the mass to a uniform consistency.
4. In the resulting dough, pour in ice-cold water and mix everything with a cold spoon.
5. Knead the dough until it becomes flexible. Then form a ball out of it, wrap with cling film and put it in the fridge for half an hour.
6. Sprinkle flour over the surface of the large kitchen board and place cold dough on it. Free the dough from the film and roll it into a rectangle.
7. Wrap the dough in three layers, it should turn out to be square. Again, roll it slightly and put in the refrigerator for a quarter of an hour.
8. Do the same again with the dough, and so on three more times. Do not forget to constantly clean the dough in the refrigerator.
9. After the puff pastry is ready, roll it into an oval and finish the pizza.
Thin lean dough for pizza
• half bag of yeast;
• 365 ml of water;
• half a teaspoon of salt;
• 445 g of flour;
• two spoons of sunflower oil.
1. Take a bowl and sift flour into it, so it will be easier to knead the dough.
2. Pour half the flour into a separate bowl.
3. Pour the yeast and salt into one bowl. Heat the water and add it to the same place with the oil.
4. Take a whisk and whisk the whole mass until smooth. There should be no flour lumps in the dough.
5. Add the remaining flour to the batter and continue kneading the dough by hand.
6. As soon as the dough becomes dense, transfer it to a flat surface. Add some flour and continue kneading.
7. Try not to add a lot of flour, so that the dough does not work hard.
8. Put the finished dough in a bowl, and wrap with cling film. Put it aside to rest for 45 minutes. The dough should increase slightly.
9. Put the risen dough on the table with flour and divide into two parts.
10. Roll each piece into a large layer.
11. If desired, one of the parts can be stored in the fridge.
12. Make several holes on the bed with a fork and send the dough to bake for 9 minutes. Only then proceed to the formation of pizza.
Unleavened thin pizza dough
• 490 g of flour;
• 110 g of butter;
• 240 ml of kefir;
• pinch of baking powder.
1. Sift the flour through a sieve into a bowl. This will improve the quality of the test.
2. Cut the cold butter with a knife into pieces and let it thaw a little at room temperature.
3. Add butter to the flour and mix these ingredients with a mixer.
4. Pour the kefir into the container and mix with salt and baking powder. Well stir everything up.
5. Pour the kefir mixture to the flour and butter and mix the ingredients with a spoon.
6. After placing the dough on the table with flour and knead it well. It should be elastic and tight. Form a ball from the kneaded dough and put it back in the bowl.
7. Cover the dough with a kitchen towel and refrigerate for an hour. Chilled dough will be easier to roll.
8. After the time expires, transfer the dough to the table with flour and roll it into an oval layer. Then you can coat the dough with yolk and spread out the pizza filling.
Thin dough for Italian pizza
• 1.1 kg of flour;
• 25 g of salt;
• 45 g of fresh yeast;
• two spoons of sugar;
• 610 ml of water;
• six tablespoons of olive oil.
1. Pour half of the warm water into a bowl and chop the yeast into it, add sugar and mix everything. Ingredients must be melted in water.
2. Sift the flour on a large kitchen board and in the center make a large hole.
3. Dissolve the salt in the remaining warm water.
4. Pour the water with yeast into the hole of the flour first, followed by the water with salt, then add olive oil.
5. Quietly start using your hands to knead the dough, making sure that the liquid does not flow.
6. Knead at least a quarter of an hour, the finished dough should lag behind the hands.
7. Put the dough in a bowl, cover and place for 1.5 hours in a warm place.
8. As soon as the dough rises, knead it again and divide it into four parts. Leave one part for making pizza, and put other parts in plastic bags and put them in the freezer.
9. Roll the remaining dough into a circle with a diameter of 30 cm. Cover the pan with parchment and place the dough on it. Next, you can start cooking pizza toppings.
Thin Pizza Dough with Egg
• half a teaspoon of sugar;
• one third of the glass;
• 210 g of flour;
• spoon of dry yeast;
• one egg;
• spoon of butter.
1. Add active yeast and sugar to water. Stir the mass until the yeast is dissolved.
2. As soon as the water turns cloudy and a brown foam appears, proceed to the next step.
3. Melt the butter in a bowl and cool it. Add melted butter with salt to the water with yeast, mix.
4. Break the egg into a plate and whisk it with a fork. Add the egg mass to the dough, add the highest grade flour there and mix the contents.
5. Knead the dough until it is firm.
6. Clean the dough for half an hour in a warm place.
7. After the elapsed time, you can roll it out and continue cooking the pizza.
Fast thin pizza dough made from milk
• a glass of milk;
• two spoons of olive oil;
• 3.5 cups of flour.
1. Make a hill of flour and mix olive oil into it.
2. Quietly, add milk mixed with salt to the flour. Continue until the dough is elastic.
3. The dough should not be soft and stick to hands.
4. Roll out the dough to the desired thickness, and lay out the stuffing.
Thin Pizza Dough - Tricks and Tips
• Without eggs, the base is even thinner.
• To make the edges of the pizza get a golden hue, brush with oil.
• For yeast-free dough, use kefir, mayonnaise or sour cream.
• Try not to overdo the pizza in the oven.
• Pizza with a thin dough is better not to overload the filling.
• If desired, add any spices to the dough.
• Store the dough in a bag or cling film.
• Keep the dough in the refrigerator for no more than three days.