The most delicious and real pizza is always associated with Italy.
Pizza has always been considered an ambiguous dish, because as a filling such baking can be anything.
They love this dish for the simplicity of preparation and for the fact that one can endlessly fantasize with the ingredients of such pastries.
But such criteria do not apply to every dish, there is a pizza containing certain ingredients, without which the dish will turn out to be different.
This is considered to be pizza Margherita.
This is one of the most difficult to make pizza, as it is prepared from a limited number of ingredients, so the basic taste of the pizza gives a good dough.
The ingredients of this dish must contain such products as: tomatoes, olive oil, mozzarella and basil.
You can add pizza with other ingredients, but it will already have a completely different taste. To date, "Margarita" is prepared not only according to the classic recipe, often it does not add the main ingredients. Below are some of the most interesting recipes for this incredibly delicious pizza.
Margarita pizza recipes - general principles of cooking
• To make the dough tasty, cook it from fresh yeast.
• Before cooking, sift the flour through a sieve.
• First mix all dry foods, then add water.
• Knead the dough for at least five minutes.
• To make the dough easy to roll, leave it in the fridge overnight.
• Cover the dough with cling film and let it brew at room temperature.
• To make the dough thick, leave it at least three times. Periodically stretch it with your hands. • Cook pizza no more than 20 minutes so that it does not become dry.
Classic Margarita pizza recipe with garlic and cherry tomatoes
• five grams of yeast;
• 90 ml of tomato paste;
• 20 g of salt;
• 135 g mozzarella cheese;
• 410 g of flour;
• garlic clove;
• 240 g of water;
• spoon of olive oil;
• A handful of basil;
• Cherry tomatoes.
1. In a bowl, mix flour, salt, and yeast, then pour water into them. Knead the dough, then transfer it to the surface, sprinkled with flour, and knead again.
2. Mix in a bowl, olive oil, salt, chopped garlic, tomato paste and chopped basil. Leave the sauce to infuse.
3. Divide the dough into equal parts. Roll one part into a circle with a diameter of 25 cm. Remove the remaining dough in a cold place.
4. The base should be very thin, and thick at the edges.
5. Turn on the oven at 230 degrees and let it warm.
6. Brush the dough with the sauce.
7. Rinse cherry tomatoes, divide in half and place on top of the sauce.
8. Slice mozzarella cheese and lay next to the tomatoes.
9. Sprinkle everything with olive oil and put in the oven for 10 minutes. As soon as the crust becomes crispy, sprinkle the pizza with grated parmesan and leave it in the oven for another couple of minutes.
10. Before serving, decorate the pizza with basil leaves.
Margarita pizza recipe on flat cake
• one wheat cake;
• three cloves of garlic;
• mozzarella cheese;
• two spoons of olive oil;
• spoon of balsamic vinegar;
• one tomato;
• Five basil leaves.
1. Cut the cheese into thin slices.
2. Cut the washed tomato into thin slices.
3. Rinse basil leaves, shake and cut into strips.
4. Peel and chop the garlic with a knife.
5. Mix the garlic with olive oil. 6. Brush the cake with half the mixture of garlic and butter and put it in the oven for five minutes. Set the temperature to 180 degrees.
7. Take the tortilla out of the oven and sprinkle with half of the cheese.
8. Next layer the tomatoes, then salt and pepper the pizza.
9. Last layer sprinkle the pizza with the remaining cheese and half the basil.
10. Send the pizza to cook in the oven for 5-8 minutes. The cheese should melt all.
11. Mix balsamic vinegar in a bowl with the remaining mixture of oil and garlic. Pour all pizza with this sauce and sprinkle with the remaining chopped basil leaves.
12. Serve the pizza while it is still hot.
Pizza recipe “Margherita vegetarian”
• a glass of warm water;
• 135 grams of cheese;
• spoon of dry yeast;
• half a spoonful of salt;
• 480 g fresh tomatoes;
• flour - as needed;
• 7 basil leaves;
• two spoons of sunflower oil;
• a pair of tablespoons of olive oil;
• half spoon of sugar;
• onion head;
• three spoons of tomato paste;
• garlic clove.
1. Melt shakes and salt in water. Add to them, gradually, sifted flour, simultaneously knead the dough. When the dough is ready, add sunflower oil to it. Again, remember the dough and remove it to insist.
2. Rinse the tomatoes, peel and cut into cubes.
3. Peel the onions and garlic, rinse and finely chop. Heat olive oil in a saucepan and saute onion and garlic in it.
4. Add tomato paste, sugar, tomatoes, salt, a little chopped basil and pepper. Tomite sauce under the lid for half an hour, it should thicken.
5. Divide the dough into three parts. Roll one piece into a circle. Sprinkle a layer of olive oil, coat all the sauce.
6. Slice the cheese and place on top of the sauce. Decorate the pizza with the remaining basil leaves and drizzle with olive oil. 7. Cook pizza 25 minutes in a preheated 200 degree oven.
8. Sprinkle pizza with ground red pepper before serving.
Margarita pizza recipe with ham on kefir dough
• 450 ml of kefir;
• flour - as needed;
• half a glass of vegetable oil;
• 360 g of ham;
• half a glass of water;
• two tomatoes;
• four spoons of natural tomato ketchup;
• two teaspoons of dry yeast;
• one Bulgarian pepper;
• 220 g mozzarella cheese.
1. Pour water into a bowl and mix a small amount of sugar with yeast. Add kefir and butter to this mass. Begin slowly kneading the dough while sprinkling flour.
2. As soon as the dough becomes dense, move it to a floured table and continue to knead it. The dough should be soft.
3. Leave the right amount of dough, and wrap the rest with cling film and put in the refrigerator.
4. Remove tomatoes from the tomatoes and peppers and peel them. Wash vegetables and chop them into strips.
5. Cut the cheese into pieces, and the ham into strips.
6. Roll out the pizza base in a circle or rectangle. Transfer the dough to a greased baking sheet and coat the surface with tomato ketchup.
7. On top of the ketchup evenly distribute the ham, tomatoes and paprika. Sprinkle the top with ground pepper and salt.
8. Spread mozzarella cheese on top of the pizza and decorate with greens.
9. Bake pizza in the oven at 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
10. Ready pizza immediately serve.
Recipe for Margarita pizza with spices and cheese
• glass of water;
• half a cup of tomato paste;
• teaspoon salt;
• red pepper;
• teaspoon yeast;
• 70 g of hard cheese;
• spoon of sugar;
• two spoons of butter;
• 220 g mozzarella for pizza;
• two glasses of flour. Preparation:
1. Mix sugar, salt, flour and yeast. Into this mixture gradually pour in water at room temperature and knead the dough. Leave the dough to infuse.
2. Mix the tomato paste, salt, origano, pepper and spices in a bowl.
3. Cut mozzarella cheese into cubes.
4. Preheat the oven with the counter.
5. Roll out the dough, the thickness should be no more than five millimeters.
6. Place the dough on a hot baking sheet, grease the base with a mixture of tomato paste and spices. Place mozzarella on top of the pizza.
7. Cook the pastries for 15 minutes until the dough becomes reddened.
8. Cut the finished pizza into portions and serve to the table.
Margherita pizza recipe on beer yeast with fiordilatta
• 440 g of wheat flour;
• 90 ml of extra virgin olive oil;
• three leaves of basil;
• 220 g of tomatoes;
• 25 g brewer's yeast;
• pinch of kosher salt;
• 260 ml of water;
• 190 g fiordilatte.
1. Cut the cheese into arbitrary pieces.
2. Rinse the tomatoes and peel. Cut the vegetable into cubes.
3. Sift the flour through a special sieve, add salt, yeast and dilute with half the olive oil with water.
4. Knead a smooth and smooth dough. Cover it with a towel and leave for an hour.
5. Then knead the dough again and roll it into two round layers.
6. Grease the baking sheets with olive oil and place the pizza base on them. Give the dough in this form a little brew.
7. Rinse the basil leaves thoroughly.
8. Preheat oven to 220 degrees. Put the tomatoes on the dough, and the cheese on top of them. Sprinkle the top with olive oil and salt.
9. Bake for 15 minutes. After that, decorate the hot pizza with chopped basil.
Recipe for Margarita pizza from dough on pressed yeast with honey
• spoon of olive oil;
• spoon of sugar; • two glasses of flour;
• spoon of liquid honey;
• a small glass of water;
• 180 g of mozzarella;
• 15 g of pressed yeast;
• fresh basil;
• four tomatoes.
1. Sift the flour and crush the yeast on top of it. Rub the ingredients with your fingers.
2. To the flour with yeast, add butter, honey and salt. Make a recess in the center and periodically pour water there. Knead the dough until it becomes elastic.
3. Place the prepared dough near the battery and let it rise.
4. After that, knead the dough again, divide into several parts and roll to the desired thickness.
5. From the tomatoes, take the skin and using a blender, whisk them.
6. Grease the rolled dough with butter, spread the tomato gruel and place the thin sliced cheese on top.
7. Bake pizza at 200 degrees until cheese melts.
8. Before serving, decorate the margarita with basil leaves.
9. Serve the dish, dividing it into sectors.
Margarita Pizza Recipes - Tricks and Tips & Tips
• Store the dough in the refrigerator.
• If there is no basil, then replace it with another green.
• Products for cooking “Margarita” use only fresh.
• Use only top-grade flour.
• Bake pizza in a preheated oven only.
• To make the dough thin and crispy, use two different types of flour.
• The most delicious pizza is made in the oven.