A steak is a solid piece of meat or fish that pleases with size alone.
What to say about taste!
Steak looks advantageous at any celebration, decorate dinner and well satisfy hunger. It is very easy to cook in a slow cooker, which we will do.
Multicooker Steak - General Cooking Principles
Most often cooked steaks from pork, veal, fish. Turkey has become very popular now. In this case, the steaks are cut from poultry massive sternum. The thickness usually ranges from one to two centimeters, the size is not limited by anything, only the area of the multicooker. Since steaks are cooked in one layer, it is difficult to make more than three, maximum four servings at a time.
In a slow cooker, steaks can be baked, roasted, steamed. Before this, the product is sprinkled with spices or marinated in the sauce. The selection of spices depends on the recipe and the main ingredient.
Steak in a pork multicooker (in mustard sauce)
The recipe of roasted and juicy pork steaks in a slow cooker, which is desirable to marinate in advance. Mustard is used granular.
• 2 steaks per 0.5 kg;
• 1 spoon of mustard;
• 2-3 tablespoons sour cream;
• salt, garlic clove, pepper mixture;
• olive oil.
1. We wash the pork steaks and wipe them well with napkins. A drop of water on them should not be. Beat off the meat should not be.
2. Rub the pieces with salt and a mixture of peppers.
3. Top lubricates a thin layer of mustard. You need to do this with your hands so that the sauce penetrates the meat better.
4. On top of the mustard put a layer of sour cream with a clove of garlic, pre-crushed.
5. Put the steaks on top of each other, leave for at least four hours. Periodically change the pieces in some places so that the meat is marinated evenly.
6. Turn on the slow cooker. Install the “Fry”, immediately pour a thin layer of olive oil.
7. Squeeze the steaks from the cream sauce and spread them in the hot oil. Sprinkle the pork on top too. 8. Close the slow cooker for ten minutes, then turn the meat over and cook another 10 minutes. The exact time depends on the power of the device. Check the meat puncture. If the juice is not clear, the nodule appeared, then you can still hold the steaks.
9. Spread hot pork on flat plates, serve with greens, fresh vegetables.
Beef steak in a slow cooker (kefir marinade)
A variant of juicy and tender steak in a slow cooker, for which you will need veal or young beef. Since the meat of this type in itself is quite dry, it is advisable to marinate it the day before and let it stay in kefir sauce for at least four hours.
• two steaks;
• 120 ml of kefir;
• salt, pepper, laurel;
• 1 tsp. Italian herbs;
1. It is desirable to slightly beat off beef to make the elastic fibers softer. We take a kitchen hammer and slightly pass through the pieces on both sides. It is not necessary to zeal so that the meat does not lose its juices.
2. Mix kefir with Italian herbs, add salt and pepper to it, stir well. It is advisable to use fatty kefir, you can ryazhenka or yogurt without flavor additives.
3. At the bottom of the bowl put a bay leaf.
4. We slice the meat and dress it on the laurel. Fill with the remains of kefir, cover and remove marinate in the fridge. Periodically, the beef can be turned.
5. After a certain time we get meat from kefir marinade and squeeze well. We spread on the grid and let the drain residual drops of sauce.
6. We pour oil into the slow cooker; in the frying mode we heat it well.
7. Put the steaks, cook under the lid until golden brown.
8. Open, turn and also fry from the second side.
Steak in a turkey multicooker
The turkey is now very popular, and not only among supporters of a healthy diet. Why not make steaks from it? A massive bird sternum is cut, necessarily across the fibers, up to two centimeters thick.
• 3-4 steaks about 500 grams; • onion head;
• one carrot;
• spices, oil.
1. Season the turkey slices with spices, leave to pickle optional.
2. Pour oil and heat it up. The whole cooking process will be carried out in baking mode.
3. Put the turkey on the bottom of the multicooker and fry for five minutes on each side.
4. While the bird is preparing, cut the onion, rub the carrot.
5. Add vegetables to a slightly roasted turkey.
6. Close the slow cooker, cook on this mode for another twenty minutes. You can flip to the other side, but do not do it often.
Steak in a salmon multicooker with grapefruit
Option fish steak with an unmatched flavor. Instead of grapefruit, you can use an orange or another citrus. The taste will be slightly different, but also worthy.
• 2 salmon steaks;
• 2 spoons of butter;
• 1 grapefruit;
• salt, pepper, fish seasoning.
1. Disassemble the grapefruit. Remove the skins, clear the slices from the films. Half set aside. We squeeze the juice out of the remaining segments.
2. Rub washed, dried pieces of salmon with spices for fish, salt and pepper.
3. Mix the pressed juice with one spoon of oil, pour over the salmon.
4. Give the fish to marinate for half an hour. You can leave the salmon longer, but in this case it is desirable to put the fish in the refrigerator.
5. Pour the remaining oil into the slow cooker, more precisely, grease the bowl with one spoon.
6. Slightly squeeze the salmon and put it in a preheated baking bowl.
7. Put previously peeled and put aside slices of grapefruit around.
8. Close, cook the fish for half an hour. Optionally, you can turn the salmon to brown both sides. But this should be done not at the very beginning of preparation, but towards the end.
Juicy steak in a steamed multi-cooked salmon
Recipe tender and juicy salmon steak, which is prepared in a steamed basket. Underlines the amazing taste of red fish fragrant sauce. Instead of mayonnaise, you can take sour cream.
• 2 steaks;
• 1 lemon; • 100 ml of mayonnaise;
• 1 spoon of mustard;
• 2 pickled cucumbers;
• greens, spices.
1. Cut a lemon in half. From one part squeeze the juice, mix it with salt, pepper or take ready-made seasonings for fish.
2. Rub the steaks with lemon sauce. Leave the fish for thirty minutes.
3. Cut the remains of citrus into thin circles.
4. We shift the salmon to the basket from the multicooker, scatter from above the thin circles of lemon.
5. Pour water into the bowl, immediately use boiling water to reduce the time. We throw peppercorns and a lemon rind, from which we had previously squeezed out the juice to pickle the fish.
6. Turn on steaming, cook for 20 minutes. This time is enough for cooking fish.
7. While the salmon is being prepared, make an aromatic sauce. To do this, whip in a blender pieces of one pickled cucumber, mayonnaise and mustard, add at the end of a little green, so that it does not turn into puree.
8. We get steaks from the steamer tray, put them on the plates, pour the sauce. We cut the second cucumber with thin plates, decorate the dish.
Steak in a pork multicooker with garlic
The recipe for a fragrant steak, which is sure to get juicy. Cooking no more than two pieces so that the meat comfortably sits at the bottom of the multicooker.
• 2 steaks;
• 4 cloves of garlic;
• salt, spices for meat;
1. Wash the pieces of pork.
2. Garlic clean and cut the teeth into plates. Sprinkle with spices for meat. But you can take any seasoning or collect the mixture yourself.
3. With a sharp knife we make transverse punctures on the sides.
4. Insert the pieces of garlic, we pinch both steaks as much as possible.
5. On top of the meat does not need to rub anything, except salt.
6. Pour a spoonful of butter on the bottom of the saucepan, turn on the slow cooker for frying.
7. Put the stuffed meat, cook for 15 minutes on each side.
8. Take out, serve the pork while it is hot. At the same time, garlic can be left in pieces of meat, or removed with the help of the same sharp knife.
Steak in a Turkey Cooker with Wine
A variant of the tenderest turkey steak, which is prepared by adding wine to ms. Use as much meat as will fit in one layer of the bowl from the multicooker. Wine can be taken any, but dry white or red is better.
• 0.5-0.6 kg turkey;
• 50 ml of wine;
• 40 ml of soy sauce;
• spoon of butter.
1. Cut turkey steaks. Thickness should not exceed 1.5 centimeters.
2. Pepper soy sauce, pour the pieces of poultry, rub well with your hands. Leave the turkey for an hour.
3. Preheat a spoonful of butter in baking mode.
4. Lay out the pieces of poultry and fry for 15 minutes.
5. Turning over to the other side, browning the turkey for another ten minutes.
6. Water the pieces with wine, cook on the same program, but do not close the lid.
7. As soon as the wine is evaporated, and the unusual flavor goes from the slow cooker, the turkey is ready!
Multicooker Steak - Tips and Tricks
• Steaks do not fry in large amounts of fat. It is enough to lubricate only the bottom of the multicooker.
• Marinade - a pledge of tender, baked steak. But do not lay the product on the frying in it. Before cooking, steak should be well pressed, preferably dried or wiped with napkins. Otherwise, the pieces will not fry, will let the juice, the crust can not be formed.
• Lay steaks only in a heated multicooker. In order not to overheat the coating on the bowl, lubricate the container immediately or pour some oil on the bottom.
• If you plan to cook steaks with herbs and an abundance of spices, then you need to remember that the pieces can burn. Therefore, it is better to sprinkle meat in the middle of the cycle, as cooks in restaurants do.