The grill is a wonderful way to make delicious, but not greasy food. This option will especially appreciate the adherents of a healthy diet or people who follow the weight.
Any meat can be cooked on the grill, but especially beef. Still would! She smells so good!
Grilled Beef - General Cooking Principles
For the grill, you can buy ready-made steaks or a piece of meat that is cut yourself. The main thing is to take into account the thickness of the pieces. It should not exceed 3 cm. It is better to use fresh beef or veal for grilling, as it is more difficult to make a piece of the freezer juicy and tender. Grilled meat is desirable to marinate.
What to use:
• mustard, mayonnaise and other ready-made sauces;
• onions, garlic and other vegetables;
• fresh herbs, dry, Provence herbs are popular.
Pieces sprinkle with spices. Rub, pour marinades. Shake off excess material before grilling. Often, the meat is wiped and sprinkled with oil, which will help to get a beautiful crust and prevent the beef from drying out.
Cooking steaks and just pieces of meat can be on different grills: natural, electric, in pans. But the surface must be warmed up. Also, do not remove meat from the marinade or bowl in advance so that the beef does not lose moisture.
Grilled beef steak in coffee marinade
The recipe for a very unusual coffee marinade for grilled beef steaks. Additionally, you will need ketchup and balsamic vinegar.
• 4 steaks;
• 5 Art. l strong boiled coffee;
• 100 ml of ketchup;
• 2 tbsp. l balm. vinegar;
• salt pepper;
• 1 tbsp. l oils.
1. Dry the washed beef steaks.
2. Combine ketchup with boiled strong coffee, add balsamic vinegar, put spices, salt and mix well.
3. Rub the meat with the cooked marinade, put in a bowl. All that remains is just pouring in from above. 4. Marinate beef for two hours. You can leave for more time, better for the whole night, especially if the meat is not very young.
5. Now we get pieces and shake off the excess marinade. We take paper towels and wipe the meat.
6. Rub the steak with oil. You can take the olive or any other vegetable oil.
7. Sent to preheated grill, cook beef first on one side, then grill the second part.
Grilled beef in mayonnaise marinade
Mayonnaise is the perfect product for marinating beef. But we are talking about the real sauce, which is made from eggs and butter. When buying, make sure that the fat content is at least 65%.
• 800 g of beef;
• 150 g of mayonnaise;
• 4 cloves of garlic;
• 1 tsp. ready seasonings for meat;
• 0.5 tsp. Pepper mixes.
1. Cut the meat into plates or slices, whatever you like. Thickness is no more than three centimeters. We take a kitchen hammer, cover the meat with foil and gently repel, knocking once in each place.
2. Chop the garlic, mix with mayonnaise. We spread to them a mixture of peppers or just one of any kind, salt, put seasonings and grind well.
3. We shift the marinade to the beef, rub it in our hands with all the pieces, stir well and cover.
4. Leave the meat for at least three hours. Of course, it is better to stand beef all night or all day, it can be a whole day. In this case, the product is preferably kept in the refrigerator.
5. Take out the pieces of beef, shake off mayonnaise with them, shift them to the preheated grill and cook!
6. As soon as the meat is reddened on one side, we turn it over.
7. We supplement the finished beef with greens, served with ketchup or sour cream sauce, fresh vegetables.
Grilled garlic steak
Recipe for a ruddy, fragrant, very tasty grilled beef steak. To meat well marinated, it is desirable to soak it in the evening.
• 1 head of garlic;
• 4 steaks;
• 2 tbsp. l mustard;
• 100 ml of soy sauce.
1. We disassemble, we clear all head of garlic. Half cloves just need to grind. It is better to rub, so that large pieces were as small as possible. The remaining teeth cut plates, thin. 2. We wash the beef, wipe it and make punctures from the rib with a thin knife. We insert garlic plates from several sides.
3. Combine garlic with mustard, dilute the mixture with soy sauce. Rub steaks, pour marinade, if he stayed.
4. Cover, remove marinate in the fridge. Periodically change the meat in places: the bottom is raised up and vice versa.
5. Preheat any grill, lay out beef. Cooking garlic meat for several minutes on each side until a fried crust appears.
Grilled beef in honey marinade
Honey marinade with soy sauce is suitable for absolute any meat, poultry, and grilled beef can also be soaked in it. You can cook a dish of small pieces or cut the steaks, as you like.
• 50 ml of soy sauce;
• 1 tbsp. l honey;
• 60 g of beef;
• 1 tbsp. l mustard;
• 3 cloves of garlic;
• spices to taste.
1. Honey need to take liquid. But this can not always be found. Therefore, we take the product and heat it up. You can put in a microwave or a bowl of hot water for a few seconds.
2. Now add mustard to honey. You can use homemade or purchased sauce. Sometimes made with mustard powder, if the diluted product was not found. Grind to homogeneity.
3. Dilute all this with soy sauce, put seasonings to taste, spices for meat.
4. We clean the garlic cloves, cut each into 3-4 pieces, throw in the sauce.
5. Now we are engaged in meat: by the sea pieces, we wipe, we cut the necessary size.
6. Fill the beef with honey sauce, mix. Leave to pickle at least 40 minutes. The maximum time is unlimited.
7. We spread the prepared beef on the surface of the grill, bring to readiness.
Grilled beef steak with vegetables
The recipe is a complete dish that does not need any extras. It is best for grilled beef steaks to take young and light meat, as the marinating time of the pieces is minimal.
• 2 zucchini;
• 2 bell peppers;
• 3 steaks;
• 1 tsp. Italian herbs; • 1 lemon;
• 30 ml of olive oil;
1. Combine Italian herbs with juice squeezed from a small lemon. Stir and pour in olive oil. There is nothing more to add to the marinade.
2. Rub steaks with marinade, set aside for ten minutes.
3. Peppers are cut in half, discarded seeds and other unnecessary parts.
4. We wash small zucchini, cut into pieces.
5. Sprinkle the vegetables with the marinade, which stayed, and also leave for a few minutes.
6. We are engaged in the preparation of the grill: turn on, warm up. While there is time, you can prepare the herbs for decoration of the dish.
7. Sprinkle beef with salt, quickly grind on the surface of steaks and send to the grill.
8. Also add some vegetables, spread them near the meat on the grill surface.
9. Cooking all together. After reddening the crust on the first side, you need to turn the pieces of food.
10. We take out, we spread everything together on plates, we supplement with greens and immediately serve to the table!
Grilled beef (onion marinade)
For the preparation of such a marinade for beef on the grill is better to choose juicy onions. It uses a minimum set of spices, but you can take any additional seasoning.
• 1 kg of beef;
• 500 g onions;
• 1 tsp. with a hill of salt;
• 1 tsp. black pepper or a mixture of peppers;
• 1 tbsp. l vinegar.
1. Clean the entire onion, cut into half rings, but not finely. We throw 2-3 pinches of salt, sprinkle the vegetable with vinegar.
2. Immerse your hands in an onion and begin to gently knead it until the mass becomes very wet.
3. Now take the beef. Wash, wipe. We cut pieces of any size and shape.
4. We spread on the bottom of the container onions and meat layers. You need to start with onions and finish with vegetables too.
5. Close the container. Leave beef for pickling. You can periodically turn the pot upside down.
6. We take out beef from onions, we spread in one layer on the heated grill.
7. Cooking until golden brown. Serve to the table immediately from the fire, until the beef has cooled.
Grilled beef steak with rosemary and thyme
Rosemary is a terrific marinade ingredient that changes the taste and aroma of meat beyond recognition. But how to put it in steaks from beef?
• 0.7 kg of beef;
• 5 sprigs of rosemary;
• 5 sprigs of thyme;
• 4 tbsp. l oils;
• salt, 5 peas of pepper.
1. Chop the sprigs of rosemary and thyme.
2. Squash peppercorns. Combine with herbs, add olive, but you can, and any other vegetable oil. Stir.
3. Cut the meat into steaks up to 2 cm thick.
4. Rub the beef from all sides with herbs and butter.
5. Leave the meat for half an hour. This time will be enough to prepare and warm up the grill.
6. Take out the meat, sprinkle with salt, grind, immediately sent to the grill.
7. When bringing a dish to readiness, the remnants of greens can burn, which is normal for this dish.
Grilled beef - tips and tricks
• Do not use large amounts of lemon juice or vinegar when marinating meat. Beef acid gets tighter, steak can get dry. If you like the taste and aroma of lemon, then you can sprinkle the meat after cooking already on the plate.
• American chefs believe that metal or plastic dishes should not be used for pickling beef steaks. Ideally used porcelain, ceramics, glass. And be sure to need a tight lid.
• It is not necessary to use a lot of salt for pickling, as it draws moisture from the meat. It is better to salt the pieces already on the grill or directly on the plate.