Trout is a fish that is used for salting, boiling, frying, baking and in all its variants it turns out amazing.
A dish of it can not be spoiled, but they can be very easy to prepare.
Enough to trust the kitchen assistant - a slow cooker.
This miracle pot perfectly copes with a variety of products and trout is no exception.
Indulge in delicious fish?
Trout in a slow cooker - general principles of cooking
For cooking trout in a slow cooker, you can use fillets, steaks and even illiquid slices, for example, tails, heads, ridges. They are great for fish soups. Pre-trout washed, dried. Often the pieces are pickled to make the taste of red fish even richer.
How is trout seasoned:
• black pepper;
• seasonings for fish;
• different greens.
Trout is fried, stewed or baked under different sauces. It goes well with vegetables: potatoes, eggplants, tomatoes, zucchini, onions. Of the cereal is best to prefer rice. On the basis of this duet there are many interesting recipes.
In a slow cooker, trout can also be steamed. To do this, use a special tray. It is important not to put the pieces in it tightly so that the steam circulation is free. To make the product prepared in this way really tasty, the pieces are rubbed with different spices, you can marinate in advance. Also flavored additives are thrown into the water for evaporation.
Recipe 1: Steamed Trout
Recipe for steam trout in a slow cooker. The fish turns out juicy, tasty, it does not contain extra calories. Remarkably combined with boiled and fresh vegetables.
• pieces of trout 0.7-0.8 kg;
• 1 lemon;
• salt and black pepper;
• 2 spoons of olive oil;
• 2 sprigs of thyme.
1. Cut the trout into slices or use ready-made steaks. Rinse with water, dry with napkins. 2. Combine olive oil (you can take any other) with salt, pepper and squeeze the juice from the lemon to them.
3. Rub the trout pieces with the prepared mixture and leave for an hour.
4. In a multicooker pour a glass of water, it is better to immediately take boiling water. Throw thyme sprigs.
5. We take out pieces of trout, rub with juice and sauce from the bottom of the pot and shift to a special tray.
6. Cooking on the “Steaming” program for exactly twenty minutes. After the signal, remove the tray and the fish can be served immediately.
Recipe 2: Trout in a slow cooker with sour cream and cheese
A variant of juicy trout dish in a slow cooker, which features an amazing sauce. It is desirable to take sour cream with a high fat content, the cheese goes any hard.
• 2 steak trout;
• 50 grams of cheese;
• 180 grams of sour cream;
• 1 sweet pepper;
• 1 tomato;
• greens, oil.
1. We grease the crock-pot with oil, one spoon is enough. We include the program "Baking".
2. We rub steaks with salt and cook in this mode for 10 minutes op on each side.
3. Mix sour cream with grated cheese, add herbs, spices.
4. We spread the sauce to the fried trout, but not all. Approximately half should be left.
5. Top with Bulgarian pepper, cut into strips.
6. Spread slices of tomato on top of the pepper.
7. Lubricate the tomatoes with the remaining sauce.
8. Close the slow cooker, cooking on the same program for about twenty minutes.
9. After the signal, take out the appetizing trout, serve as an independent dish. Decorate with greens.
Recipe 3: Steamed trout in a slow cooker with rice
A very convenient way of cooking healthy fish at the same time as a side dish. Rice can be used any, even brown and unpeeled. The calculation of ingredients for three servings. Instead of steaks, you can use a piece or a few pieces of fillet.
• 2-3 steak trout;
• 1 cup rice;
• 2 glasses of water;
• 1 pinch of oregano;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• 3 spoons of butter;
• 2 glass of water.
1. Rub the trout with a mixture of oregano, salt and black pepper. Before this, the fish should be well washed and dried. Leave for a while. 2. Wash rice several times, as for pilaf. This will not allow the grains to stick together.
3. Lay the cereal multicooker, add the prescription oil, pour water and stick the cloves of garlic. The liquid can be salted immediately, but not much, as spicy juice will flow from the trout.
4. Fish laid on the tray for steam cooking, set over rice.
5. Turn on the “Steaming” program and prepare the dish for 20-25 minutes, depending on the size of the fish and the type of rice.
Recipe 4: Trout in a multicooker with potatoes
For cooking a rich trout dish in a slow cooker, it is advisable to use new potatoes. But if there is no such, then we take any available root crop.
• 0.5 kg trout fillet;
• 2 spoons of butter;
• 6 potatoes;
• 50 grams of butter;
• 50 grams of cheese;
• 220 ml of cream;
• spices for fish;
• 2 hl lemon juice.
1. Wash the trout fillet, cut into small strips and sprinkle with spices. Pour lemon juice and hands rub it all into pieces. Leave to marinate for thirty minutes.
2. We clean the potatoes, cut them into plates two or three millimeters thick. If you make the largest, the potatoes will cook longer.
3. Pour vegetable oil into the multicooker container and lay out the potato pieces. We add a little salt.
4. Now lay out the fish fillet, marinated in spices.
5. Add the butter. You just need to cut it and lay it on top.
6. Fill all with cream.
7. Rub a large piece of cheese and sprinkle the dish on top.
8. Close the slow cooker.
9. Expose the cooking mode “baking” for 50 minutes. In the end you will need to open and poke potatoes. If it is not completely ready, then we increase the time.
Recipe 5: Trout in a multicooker with vegetables
For this dish will need fresh vegetables. The set specified in the recipe, you can change a little to your taste.
• 1 onion;
• 1 carrot;
• 1 zucchini;
• 1 tomato;
• 1 sweet pepper;
• 30 ml of oil;
• 1 eggplant;
• 30 grams of trout fillet.
Cooking 1. Turn on the slow cooker to the baking mode and pour oil into the bowl.
2. Add onions with carrots, cut them into arbitrary slices. Fry ten minutes.
3. We cut the sweet pepper and toss it over the vegetables, fry for another couple of minutes.
4. Fillet must be well washed and cut into small cubes, but you can and cubes. Add to vegetables.
5. Now we throw zucchini and eggplants, which, if necessary, can be soaked to remove bitterness. Just pour the chopped vegetable in salted water and leave for half an hour. Then wash and squeeze.
6. We take a tomato, cut it in half and rub it, discard the skin. Pour the juice into the dish.
7. All salt, pepper, stir.
8. Close, set “Quenching”. Cooking 40 minutes.
Recipe 6: Baked trout in a slow cooker with lemon
Variety of baked trout steak with amazing lemon flavor. Despite its simplicity, the dish turns out very elegant and tasty.
• 2 steak trout;
• 1 lemon;
• 4 cloves of garlic;
• salt pepper;
• 3 spoons of butter.
1. Cut a lemon in half.
2. Rub the washed trout steaks with salt and pepper.
3. We set up a slow cooker for a baking program, pour oil into it.
4. Put steaks in hot oil, sprinkle with chopped garlic on top, pour juice from half a lemon.
5. Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
6. Cut the other half of the lemon into thin circles.
7. We take out a trout on a dish, we serve with lemon slices.
Recipe 7: A simple trout ear in a slow cooker
Recipe flavored soup of trout in a slow cooker. The dish turns out light, healthy, very tasty and at the same time dietary. Used unclaimed parts with a trout carcass: tail, ridge, head, fins. But you can take some pieces.
• 6 potatoes;
• 2 carrots;
• 1 bulb onion;
• spices, greens;
• 30 ml of oil.
1. We wash trout pieces, we pay special attention to the head. It should be clean, you can use a brush. Fold in the bowl multicooker.
2. Add 2 liters of water, close and cook the broth for 40 minutes on the “Soup” program, adding sliced carrots and onions, cut into several pieces. 3. Remove fish from broth, filter broth.
4. We pour oil, we throw grated carrot and sliced white leek into a slow cooker. But you can use the bulb and bulb. Fry vegetables until transparent.
5. Return the broth to the multicooker.
6. Add chopped potatoes, salt.
7. Again, set the “Soup” mode and cook the soup for half an hour.
8. While the potatoes are boiling, sort the boiled trout, separate the flesh and fold into a clean bowl. Bones and ridges are thrown away.
9. As soon as the signal informs about the end of cooking, add greens to the soup, throw salt and pepper to taste.
10. Put the pieces of boiled trout into plates, pour hot soup and you can serve!
Trout in a multivariate - useful tips and tricks
• Salmon and trout are very similar to each other, but how not to mix them up? Trout carcass weight rarely exceeds 3 kilograms. River species often weigh less than several times. Scales smaller than salmon. On the sides of the trout are bands.
• The most delicious dishes come from fresh fish. You need to be able to choose it. Scales should be shiny, skin is wet, the smell characteristic of raw fish without impurities. It is not necessary to purchase a product with damage to the carcass.
• A large amount of spices drowns out the scent of red fish. It is undesirable to add a lot of spices, enough salt, pepper, a little lemon or garlic. Remarkably emphasize the delicate taste of fish dairy products: cheese, cream, sour cream.