I don’t even want to look at the label with the composition of modern ice cream.
What is there just not! In the eyes of a bunch of EEshek and unfamiliar ingredients.
But everything can be much easier!
Homemade ice cream can be prepared from the usual products and even without milk.
Homemade ice cream without milk - the general principles of cooking
The basis of ice cream without milk is mainly fruits and berries, and dairy products can be added to them. Often in the recipes appear eggs, vegetable oil or cream, gelatin. For taste you can add grated chocolate or cocoa powder, chopped nuts, seeds to ice cream. Delicious desserts are made with pieces of fruit or sweet ice.
The prepared mass is laid out in special molds and frozen. Or use small cups, you can take a bath out of yogurt.
“Parve” homemade milk-free ice cream with strawberries
Variant of amazing ice cream, which is prepared without milk and cream. Strawberries for dessert can be used not only fresh, but also frozen. Eggs must be of high quality, as the product does not undergo heat treatment.
• 130 g of sugar;
• 100 ml of vegetable oil;
• 500 g strawberries;
• 5 eggs;
1. Separate the yolks and proteins in different bowls. If the eggs are small, you can use six things.
2. Add sugar to the yolks, but not all. Enough 100 g. Whip a couple of minutes and add vegetable oil. It must be refined, deodorized, so that the flavor of the sunflower is not transmitted to the dessert. Beat another two minutes with butter.
3. Add sugar to the proteins, a bag of aniline, beat together until dense peaks.
4. Strawberries need to grind. Or very well knead. You can use a blender. If the berries were frozen, then drain the liquid released during thawing. It will be superfluous in ice cream. 5. It remains to combine the strawberry puree with proteins and yolks. Gently stir with a spoon, trying not to precipitate protein foam.
6. We put in convenient molds, we send to freeze.
Homemade ice cream without milk (with chickpea)
The recipe for homemade ice cream without milk, eggs, butter. This delicacy is especially useful in fasting, it is very popular with vegetarians. Preparing ice cream on vegetable chickpea protein. Mutton peas, it is desirable to soak the day before.
• glass of chickpea;
• 4 spoons of sugar;
• 500 ml of water;
• 3 spoons of lemon juice;
1. Soak chickpeas so that it is well softened and increased in size. Water is drained and prescription liquid is added. Boil until cooked. This is about 1.5 hours. If chickpeas are not quite swollen, then about 2.5 hours.
2. Drain the decoction. We need him. It will take one glass of concentrated liquid. Cool it down.
3. Pour broth into a convenient bowl and start to beat. After a few seconds, the mass will begin to thicken, brighten, increase in volume. Externally, it will look like egg white.
4. It's time to add sugar, lemon juice, vanillin or other aromatic substances. Beat, taste it. If something is not enough, feel free to add.
5. It remains to decompose the future of ice cream in the form, freeze.
Homemade ice cream without banana milk (with yogurt)
The recipe for the simplest banana ice cream, which even a child can easily make. It will take a little yogurt. You can take with additives or a natural product. You can substitute yogurt with kefir, ryazhenka, but they should have a thick texture.
• 2 large bananas;
• 0.5 glasses of yogurt;
• 1 spoon of nuts.
1. Peel the bananas. Fruits take ripe and fragrant, the taste of ice cream will depend on them.
2. Cut into pieces by centimeter, put in a silicone form in one layer, put freeze. Fruit must freeze to death.
3. Place frozen banana slices in a blender, add any nuts, it is better to pre-fry. Beat at the highest speed. 4. Add yogurt to frozen banana, beat a few more seconds.
5. Transfer the ice mass into molds, immediately serve or let stand a little in the freezer.
Homemade ice cream without milk on kefir
Option interesting ice cream, which is prepared with the addition of gelatin. The recipe uses a mixture of sour cream and kefir, but you can use ryazhenka, yogurt.
• 500 ml of kefir;
• 100 g sour cream;
• 1 scoop of gelatin;
• 100 ml of water;
• 1 cup of sugar;
• 1 packet of vanilla.
1. Pour gelatin with water, leave to swell. Time depends on the product, read the instructions.
2. Mix in a bowl kefir and sugar stir until dissolved.
3. Add sour cream and vanilla, also stir, you can whip.
4. Once the gelatin is well swollen, dissolve it in a water bath.
5. Mix melted gelatin with kefir cream.
6. Pour the liquid ice cream in the form, put it in the freezer, keep it cold until it solidifies.
Homemade ice cream without watermelon milk
Variant of delicious, refreshing, summer ice cream, which does not need milk. But it will take a little cream, they must be fatty so that they can be whipped up to a lush crema. The more ripe and sweeter the watermelon is, the more delicious the treat will be.
• 400 g of watermelon;
• 3 spoons of powdered sugar;
• 150 g of cream.
1. Remove from the pulp of the watermelon all the seeds, cut off the crusts. It should turn out 400 grams of pure product, grind it to puree.
2. Pour the cream into a bowl, whisk until fluffy, gradually add powder.
3. Mix the cream and puree of watermelon. Do not use an electric mixer for this or turn on the smallest speed.
4. Now you need to put the mass in the freezer right in this bowl.
5. After two hours, remove, beat with a spoon or mixer, put another half hour in the freezer.
6. Remove, quickly stir, put in molds.
7. Put in the freezer. Leave the watermelon ice cream until it is completely frozen.
Homemade ice cream without milk “Chocolate”
Variant of very simple, but fragrant and tasty delicacy. You will need black cocoa powder without additives, as well as part of the tile for blotches. You can use chocolate droplets or confectionery chips.
• 2 eggs;
• 150 g of sugar;
• 200 ml of kefir;
• 2 spoons of cocoa;
• 30-50 grams of chocolate.
1. Beat eggs until fluffy with half the sugar. The mass should turn out, as for biscuit, light and light.
2. In another bowl, mix the kefir with the remnants of sand and cocoa powder. Stir until the grains are completely dissolved.
3. Mix the chocolate mixture with the eggs, stir.
4. It's time to add chocolate. Grate it coarsely or chop it with a knife. You can take the finished chips.
5. Stir, but do not fold out the forms yet. Put in the freezer.
6. As soon as ice cream begins to appear in ice cream, you need to kill the mass.
7. Now you can decompose in forms or in ordinary cups. Set to full set.
Homemade ice cream without cottage cheese milk with fruit pieces
For this ice cream will need a soft cottage cheese, as well as soft fruits or berries: strawberries, apricots, plums, peaches. You can use bananas, too, it will turn out delicious.
• 250 g soft curd;
• 150 g of sugar;
• 300 g of fruit;
• 1 g vanilla.
1. Wash, reassemble the fruit, cut a third into pieces. Grind the rest in mashed potatoes.
2. Whip curd with sugar. Gradually add fruit or berry puree, pour vanilla. If the mass is thick and does not stir well, it can be diluted with any juice or water.
3. At the very end add pieces of fruit, stir.
4. Spread homemade ice cream in special molds.
5. Store in the freezer for four hours.
Homemade ice cream without milk “Tropiki”
For this ice cream will need a little yogurt, just one small cup. The bulk of the fruits and berries. Delicacy is prepared on pineapple juice, you can take a sweet marinade from canned rings. Orange juice, mandarin can also serve as a substitute. Ingredients
• 2 bananas;
• 2 glasses of strawberries;
• 100 g of yogurt;
• 50 g of sugar;
• 150 g pineapple juice.
1. Pour pineapple juice into ice molds, freeze.
2. Spread strawberries on a board or on a dish, also put in the freezer.
3. Peel the bananas, put them in a blender. Grind together with sugar, add yogurt. Get a sweet cream.
4. Remove the pineapple ice and frozen strawberries, add to the blender.
5. Whip the ice cream together with the ice cubes.
6. Spread out in molds, put in the freezer for 1-2 hours, you can hold longer.
Homemade ice cream without milk - tips and tricks
• A cold dish doesn’t seem as sweet as it is when it is warm. And this should be taken into account during the preparation of delicacies. Ice cream is better to relocate, let it initially be a bit cloying.
• The blender makes it easier to make ice cream at home. It can in a few minutes turn fruit or berries into a puree. Often the device is used for grinding ice or grinding frozen fruit. Here you need to be more careful and careful, not all blenders can do it.
• To prevent ice from forming in ice cream, whip up a delicacy during frosting, beat it several times, or at least just stir it with a spoon.
• To get frozen ice cream quickly with the mold, you can simply hold it warm for a few minutes. If you don’t have time to wait, put it in hot water or hold it over a warm stream.