The refreshing taste of summer watermelon cocktails will be remembered for a long winter. Ride an ice-cold drink with pleasant watermelon pulp or striped berry juice when the asphalt is melted from the sun - what could be better?
Neutral in taste, watermelon goes well with fruit, milk berries, alcohol, ice cream. Preparation of the drink does not take much time.
Watermelon Cocktails - General Cooking Principles
The basis of the cocktail - watermelon pulp. In order not to harm the health, the berry should be washed with hot water, pour clean drinking water. Cut the flesh in any way. For example, cut into slices or select with a spoon, cutting the watermelon in half.
To make watermelon cocktails, you need a powerful blender or mixer. You will have to beat the watermelon pulp, and to get a special “ice” consistency - ice or frozen watermelon cubes.
The beauty of watermelon cocktails is that you can change both the composition of the components, focusing on those that are on hand, and their number. For example, you can enhance the milky touch, make the taste more or less sweet, add different alcoholic beverages, or, conversely, do not use them.
Milk shake of watermelon with vanilla ice cream
The classic taste of vanilla ice cream is associated with summer bliss. If you add a little light freshness of watermelon, you get a great refreshing drink.
• medium size watermelon (3-4 kg);
• one hundred grams of ice cream;
• a glass of milk;
• a tablespoon of sugar (you can take more or not use at all).
Cut the watermelon flesh into small cubes.
Three glasses of cubes of watermelon, fold into a bag or a cup and send in the freezer.
Frozen watermelon lay in a blender.
Add a portion of ice cream and milk.
If you like sweet drinks, add sugar.
Beat a watermelon smoothie until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Cocktail of watermelon and strawberry
Summer fragrant strawberry goes well with watermelon. Mixing two delicious berries, you get an amazing drink: delicious, refreshing and healthy. He will cheer up and refresh in the heat.
• a pound of watermelon pulp;
• a pound of garden strawberries;
• ice to taste.
Slice the watermelon and fold into the mixer.
Wash strawberries and send to the watermelon.
Put 5-10 ice cubes in the bowl.
Beat the cocktail, serve immediately.
Honey cocktail with watermelon with mint and vodka
Classic mojito has a pronounced mint flavor. With watermelon, you can prepare a variety of alcoholic beverages, vodka rum. For children, prepare a cocktail without alcohol, it turns out very tasty too.
• medium lemon;
• a pound of watermelon pulp;
• a glass of rum;
• five leaves of fresh mint;
• bag of vanilla sugar;
• spoon of natural honey.
Put sliced watermelon into a blender.
Squeeze the juice from the lemon and pour it into the bowl.
Add honey, sugar and a portion of rum.
Beat until smooth.
Pour a watermelon cocktail into glasses and serve.
Rum cocktail with watermelon and lime
A stronger drink can be prepared for a summer party at the weekend. This cocktail of rum is very strong, but it is drunk easily. Therefore, one serving for the whole evening, no more!
• a glass of light rum;
• six slices of watermelon;
• half a cup of fresh mint;
• large lime;
• A tablespoon of any syrup.
Wash mint, dry on a napkin and put in a mortar.
Pound the mint carefully to get a juicy mass, and place in a blender.
Cut the watermelon into small pieces, send to a fragrant mint mass.
Squeeze the juice from the lime, pour into the blender.
Add syrup and rum.
Beat the cocktail for 1-2 minutes.
Put 3-4 ice cubes in the glass.
Pour in a portion of watermelon cocktail and enjoy.
Lemonade watermelon cocktail
Mixing pureed watermelon pulp with sparkling water, you get an original and easy-to-prepare beverage. Soda will suit any: sprite, fanta, lemonade, etc. Lemon juice will add a spicy touch to a watermelon cocktail.
• three hundred grams of watermelon pulp;
• a glass of lemonade.
From the lemon gently squeeze all the juice.
Watermelon cut into slices.
In a blender, whip the watermelon with juice to make an aromatic mash.
At the bottom of the glasses, put 1-2 pieces of ice.
Pour in half the watermelon pulp.
Add a glass to the top of the lemonade.
Watermelon cocktail with mineral water
A pleasant refreshing drink based on mineral water and juicy watermelon will give strength on a hot summer day. In the evening, a glass of watermelon and mineral water cocktail will help you to relax.
• a cup of unsalted mineral water;
• two hundred grams of watermelon pulp;
• two tablespoons of lemon juice;
• mint leaf.
Cool mineral water in the freezer.
Squeeze juice from lemon.
Put all the ingredients in the blender except mint.
Beat for 2 minutes.
Pour into glasses.
Garnish with a mint leaf.
Watermelon cocktail with tequila
For a fun party, prepare a delicious cocktail of watermelon and tequila. The number of ingredients is given in one serving.
• a large slice of watermelon;
• forty grams of tequila;
• two tablespoons of lime juice;
• a teaspoon of agave syrup.
Lime wash and squeeze the juice.
Cut off a generous piece of watermelon, separate the flesh.
In a blender, whip the watermelon with the other ingredients.
Pour the drink into glasses with a wide neck (for martini).
Cocktail of watermelon with Cointreau
Delicious French liqueur combined with watermelon becomes even tastier. Surprise your guests with this unusual cocktail.
• four glasses of sliced watermelon cubes;
• half a cup of semi-sweet pink wine;
• sixty milliliters of Cointreau;
• three tablespoons of rum;
• two limes;
• sugar syrup;
• fresh mint to decorate the glass. Preparation:
Peeled watermelon cut into pieces.
Cook sugar syrup from 2 tablespoons of sugar and the same amount of water.
Combine in a blender all the ingredients, except the leaves of mint.
Whip a smoothie.
Put ice cubes in glasses.
Pour in a watermelon cocktail.
In each glass, put mint and drink.
Creamy watermelon cocktail with banana
Very tasty summer combination - watermelon and banana. A soft drink will not only give pleasure, but also satisfy. They can easily replace dinner or breakfast.
• six hundred grams of watermelon pulp;
• two ripe bananas;
• a glass of coke milk or drinking cream (230 ml).
Wash bananas, peel and break into pieces.
Grind watermelon pulp.
Put everything in a blender bowl, pour in milk or cream.
Beat until smooth.
Champagne watermelon cocktail
A light drink will make fun meeting old friends. If you want to diversify the "wine list", prepare this cocktail of champagne, watermelon. Pleasant sourness and aroma of citrus juice will make the taste even more saturated. No blender is needed to make this cocktail. Beat the liquid components needed in a hand shaker or a container with a tight lid.
• three hundred grams of watermelon (without a peel);
• three hundred milliliters of champagne;
• a glass of natural juice from oranges;
• sugar to taste (optional).
Cut the flesh of the watermelon as small as possible, spread it evenly in cocktail glasses.
Squeeze juice out of oranges.
Juice, sugar, whisk in a shaker.
Pour the orange nectar into the glasses on top of the watermelon, leaving space for the champagne (about 1/3 of the glass).
Pour in chilled wine and serve.
Honey cocktail from watermelon
A very simple non-alcoholic cocktail that can be prepared just for a party.
• kilogram of watermelon (no peel);
• a tablespoon of honey;
• a glass of chilled drinking water;
• a tablespoon of lemon.
How to cook Cut the watermelon into cubes and send to the refrigerator for half an hour.
Squeeze juice out of lemon.
In a blender combine all the ingredients.
Whip a smoothie.
If the drink is not sweet enough, add sugar or sugar syrup.
Strain through a sieve.
Fill the glasses and serve.
Watermelon Cocktails - Tricks and Tips
- You can add any ingredients (sugar, watermelon, spices, lemon) if the drink seems unsweetened, expressionless, not thick enough. The main thing is not to follow the recipe exactly, but to focus on your own taste.
- The difference between alcoholic or non-alcoholic cocktails is only in degrees. You can make a cocktail for the whole family, but in the portions for adults add wine or a little rum.
- The easiest cocktail recipe is to beat the pulp cut from two to three slices of watermelon and half a glass of ice. Put the ice crumb in a glass and sip through a straw.
- The ingredients of the cocktails are interchangeable. For example, lime can be replaced by lemon. Ice cream - coconut milk or regular store cream.
- To make the cocktail especially tasty and cold, freeze the watermelon cubes in the freezer, and then beat the “watermelon ice” along with the unfrozen flesh.
- Make milkshakes - a popular delicious milkshake with watermelon. Blend an equal amount of watermelon, milk and ice cream in a blender, whisk and enjoy.
- Cocktail glasses can be decorated with a slice of lemon, pineapple, orange.
- Watermelon is very useful. It removes salt and slag from the body, reduces appetite and helps to lose weight.