A very tasty dessert, not inferior in taste to purchased cakes. Jelly is prepared quite quickly, the products used are affordable and inexpensive. And thanks to the mass of cooking options, dessert will never get bored.
Kefir jelly - general principles
For making jelly you can use kefir of any fat content, as long as it is fresh, not sour. To make the dessert sweet, kefir is mixed with powdered sugar. Ordinary sugar can be used, then the mixture will need to be allowed to stand until all the grains are completely dissolved.
Mandatory ingredients is gelatin. Usually use powder, you can buy it in almost any store. Gelatin is pre-soaked: the usual swells for half an hour, the instant product is only ten minutes. The swollen gelatin is slightly heated to dissolve all the grains. It is impossible to boil the product, it will lose its gelling properties.
In addition to kefir, sugar and gelatin, various kinds of berries and fruits, chocolate, nuts, condensed milk, cottage cheese, sour cream, jams and jams are often put in dessert. For flavor use cinnamon, vanilla, various essences, syrups. Food colors are used for color.
Recipe 1. Three-layer kefir jelly
• 3 glasses of medium-fat kefir;
• 1 cup boiling water;
• sugar - 300 g;
• vanillin - 3 g;
• gelatin - 30 g;
• cocoa powder - 40 g;
• food coloring pink - half a teaspoon.
1. Dissolve gelatin in a glass of boiling water, mix thoroughly and leave it for a few minutes to swell. Melt the gelatin in a pair.
2. Pour the kefir into a deep cup, add sugar, vanillin and beat well with a mixer for three minutes.
3. Pour gelatin into whipped kefir mass and pour into three identical cups.
4. Pour some cocoa powder into one cup. Beat lightly with a whisk. The resulting chocolate jelly is poured into a wide plastic container and set to freeze in the refrigerator. 5. In the second cup with kefir pour in food coloring, whisk slightly with a whisk, pour the jelly into the container with the chocolate layer and leave in the refrigerator again for a few minutes.
6. Leave the third cup of kefir mass white, pour in the pink layer, put in the fridge to set.
7. Take the frozen jelly out of the container, cut it into portions and serve in separate bowls or ice-cream bowls, garnish with different fruits and berries or sprinkle with coconut chips.
Recipe 2. Kefir jelly with dark chocolate
• 1 liter nonfat kefir;
• gelatin - 3 tea spoons;
• sugar - 6 tbsp. spoons;
• 1 bar of dark chocolate without additives;
• vanillin - half a teaspoon.
1. Pour gelatin 200 ml of boiling water and leave to swell for 10-12 minutes.
2. Beat kefir with a mixer with sugar and vanilla at medium speed.
3. Place the container with the swollen gelatin on another container with water of a smaller diameter, and slightly steam it up to melt. Slowly pour in beaten yogurt, mix thoroughly.
4. Kefir with gelatin divided into two parts.
5. Pour one part of kefir into equal tall glasses up to half the volume, put them in a plastic container, tilt slightly and place in a fridge to set.
6. Melt a plate of dark chocolate and steam into the second part of kefir, lightly beat with a mixer.
7. Pour chocolate kefir on a white frozen layer of kefir and again put in the refrigerator so that everything will freeze.
8. Serve directly in a glass chilled.
Recipe 3. Kefir Jelly with Blueberries
• half a cup of non-fat kefir;
• 2 handfuls of fresh blueberries;
• gelatin - 2 tea spoons;
• sugar - 40 g;
• vanillin - 1 g;
• white chocolate - floor tiles.
1. Put blueberries in a colander, rinse under running water, let drain excess water. Grind the berries in a blender into a puree mass. Leave a few pieces for decoration.
2. Gelatin pour into a small cup, pour a glass of boiling water and leave for half an hour to swell. 3. Pour the kefir into a large mug, add vanillin, sugar and whisk with a whisk until the sugar is completely dissolved.
4. Melt the gelatin in a pair and pour in the whipped yogurt, add the blueberry puree, whisk again a little.
5. Pour into high glasses and refrigerate for 40 minutes to freeze.
6. When serving, place the glasses on the table, decorate with fresh blueberries and white chocolate squares.
Recipe 4. Kefir jelly with peaches, kiwi and banana
• 1 half liter jar of kefir;
• sugar - 160 g;
• 35 g of gelatin;
• 2 g vanilla;
• 2 Kiwis;
• 3 peaches
• 2 bananas.
1. In a small mug pour in slightly warmed water to half the volume, pour gelatin, stir well and let stand for a little more than half an hour.
2. Pour kefir into a bowl of suitable size, beat with a mixer at low speed, adding sugar and vanillin for three minutes. Set aside.
3. Wash kiwi, peaches and bananas, wipe dry with a clean towel, peel, remove bones from peaches, and cut into small random pieces. If there are no kiwi and peaches, then you can take apples or pears.
4. Mix all fruits and put them on the bottom of a plastic container.
5. Gelatin melt in a water bath and slowly pour into kefir with sugar and vanilla, mix thoroughly with a whisk.
6. Pour the mass into a container of fruit, mix well and refrigerate for 3 hours to set.
7. Remove the jelly from the refrigerator, carefully remove it from the container. If it is not removed, then lower the jelly container into a large bowl with hot water for 3 seconds and the jelly will easily come out.
8. Put the jelly on a flat plate.
9. Chop dark chocolate grated with fine teeth, sprinkle jelly on it.
Recipe 5. Kefir jelly with sour cream
• defatted kefir - half a liter;
• sugar - 6 tbsp. spoons;
• high fat sour cream - 40 g;
• instant gelatin - 35 g;
• vanillin - 2 g;
• dark chocolate - 1 tile;
• 5 fresh cherries. Preparation:
1. Pour gelatin into a glass with cold water, stir and let it swell for 10 minutes. Put the swollen gelatin in a small cup and place it in a container with water, heat slightly to get the gelatin liquid consistency.
2. Mix the kefir with sugar and vanilla, beat with a mixer for five minutes. Half an hour before beating, kefir should be removed from the refrigerator so that it is slightly warmed up, because if you pour gelatin into cold kefir, lumps can form.
3. Put sour cream in kefir and beat again for three minutes.
4. Without turning off the mixer, pour in the melted gelatin, beat another 2 minutes.
5. Pour the jelly into portioned bowl or bowls, put in the cold for 3-4 hours.
6. Dip the ice cream cups for a few seconds in a bowl with hot water, remove and put on flat plates, sprinkle with chopped grated chocolate, decorate with cherries.
Recipe 6. Kefir jelly with curd and strawberry
• 3 handfuls of not fat cottage cheese;
• kefir - 5 glasses;
• 30 g of honey;
• vanillin - 10 g;
• 50 g of gelatin;
• fresh strawberries - 3 handfuls.
1. Soak gelatin in 100 ml of slightly warmed water and let stand for about half an hour to swell.
2. In a deep bowl mix kefir with cottage cheese, vanilla and honey, mix everything thoroughly. If the honey is very thick, pre-lightly melt a couple.
3. Gelatin shift to another small cup and slightly heated for a couple, until it becomes liquid.
4. Pour slowly into kefir with cottage cheese and honey, mix everything thoroughly with a whisk.
5. Wash strawberries in a colander, dry a little on a paper towel and grind with a blender.
6. Pour the kefir mass into two cups.
7. Put berry puree into one, mix well.
8. First pour the white kefir mass into the special small molds, and then mixed pink, put the molds in the refrigerator for half an hour.
9. Remove the jelly from the fridge, dip it with hot water, put the jelly on a flat plate. Or you can serve directly in the tins.
Recipe 7. Kefir Jelly with Cherry Jam
• medium-fat kefir - 400 ml;
• gelatin - 20 g;
• water - half a glass;
• sugar - 125 g;
• vanillin - 1 g;
• cherry jam - 6 tbsp. spoons.
1. Dissolve the gelatin in a half glass of water, leave for a few minutes to swell. Melt a couple to a liquid consistency, strain through a sieve, cool.
2. Pour sugar, vanillin into kefir and beat with a mixer for 3 minutes.
3. Add gelatin and mix well.
4. Pour the bottom of the ice cream bowls with a small amount of cherry jam. If the jam is very thick, lightly melt it for a couple.
5. Top with a little kefir mass, then jam again and kefir mass again.
6. Top with the jam again and let stand in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
7. Serve directly in the bowls.
Kefir Jelly - Tricks
• Do not use aluminum dishes for making dessert; jelly may darken.
• Never boil the gelatin, otherwise the jelly will not harden. In order for the grains to quickly dissolve, the gelatin must swell well.
• If you can not remove the jelly from the mold, dip the container in boiling water for a few seconds, the jelly will quietly come out.
• It looks great jelly in several layers, you can safely create your own desserts. You just need to mix the kefir with sugar and gelatin, divide the mass into several parts and change each one, mixing with various additives. Then put each mass in a thin layer on each other, remembering to give the lower layer a little to harden.