Apple pies on kefir dough are remarkable for their simplicity, however, when properly prepared, they turn out juicy, and apple juice, soaking the airy dough, creates in one case the effect of juicy biscuit, in the other - decorates pumpkin stuffing, or emphasizes the taste of poppy in “Poppy”.
As for the kefir dough, in the proposed recipes it attracts with baking and pomp and, although such cakes are usually eaten “with piping heat,” nevertheless, a piece of cake left under the linen napkin will remain for several days, almost not losing its original taste.
Apple Kefir Pie - Basic Cooking Principles
• Apple kefir pies - sweet baked pastries and therefore, in addition to kefir, eggs, granulated sugar, fats - vegetable oil, margarine or fairly fat butter are added to the dough.
• Honey or semolina is added to the dough for mannik and honey cake with apples baked on kefir.
• In order for the cakes to rise well and get lush, kefir or flour is mixed with rippers: baking soda or special baking powder.
• In yeast dough for pies with apples on kefir, as the name implies, put the yeast, which dissolve in a little warm milk, and only then mixed with kefir and the other components.
• Apples can be used as a filling with other products: nuts, honey, poppy seeds, fruits, and also with pumpkin or added to the dough in a chopped form.
• Whatever type of pie on apple kefir - liquid, yeast, puff, honey or mannica would not order your homemade dessert for you, you can safely take for any. All of them are relatively simple, affordable and, most importantly, remarkably tasty.
Apple Kefir Pie - Homemade
• 200 ml low-fat kefir;
• 360 grams of granulated sugar; • half a pack of margarine;
• three eggs;
• 500 grams of wheat flour;
• baking soda - 0.5 tsp;
• two large apples;
• icing sugar for decoration.
1. On a slight heat dissolve the margarine, remove from the heat and leave to cool.
2. Beat eggs together with granulated sugar until a white homogeneous mass is obtained. Pour all the kefir at once, add margarine and whisk thoroughly again.
3. Continuing to whisk, pour all the flour. When the flour dough remains in the dough, add the baking soda in half a tablespoon of vinegar and whisk again. Do not beat for too long, finish, only air bubbles will start to appear on the surface of the dough.
4. Smear a small baking sheet with low sides with vegetable fat and pour the dough into it. On top of the lay out thin plates of apples, without peel.
5. Bake the product until tender, placing it in a preheated oven at 180 degrees. Check the readiness of the cake by puncturing it with a wooden stick or toothpick. If after a puncture the wand remains dry, then you can get it. As soon as the cake has cooled slightly, decorate it with powdered sugar, shaking it in a small sieve.
Apple kefir pie with “Apple delight”
In the filling:
• 7-9 medium apples;
• three table. spoons of brown sugar;
• powdered sugar - 50 grams;
• two tables. spoons of 72% butter;
In the dough:
• 3-3.5 st. wheat flour;
• 90 grams of sugar (half a cup);
• 150 ml of kefir;
• pasteurized milk - 100 ml;
• two chicken eggs;
• 30 gr. fresh alcoholic yeast;
• 50 gr. chilled oil;
• 2 grams of vanilla sugar.
1. In slightly warmed milk, dissolve the yeast, broken into a crumb, can be replaced by pressed, quick-acting, dry yeast (12 grams). Add sugar and a couple of spoons of flour, beat well with a fork, you can whisk. Cover the container with a yeast mixture with a linen cloth and leave it warm. 2. After twenty minutes, when the surface starts to bubble and the mixture increases in volume by approximately one and a half times, enter warm kefir. To warm up the kefir, sufficiently laid out of the refrigerator package to drop a quarter of an hour in warm water.
3. Add vegetable oil, eggs, whipped with sugar, vanillin and mix thoroughly.
4. Gently stir with a spoon, start pouring flour in small portions. When the dough starts to become dense enough, pour in the remaining flour and knead it well with your hands. Form a ball out of dough, wrap with a linen cloth and keep it warm for about two hours.
5. Spread each apple lengthwise, peel the skin, and cut out the center of the seed box. Put the apples on a dry frying pan with a cut down, pour 2-3 tablespoons of water and put it under a little lid (five minutes). Transfer to cool in a colander.
6. Put the completely cooled apples on a large flat dish with the rounded side up and sprinkle with brown sugar, you can take liquid honey instead of sugar and sprinkle with it.
7. Roll out the approached dough in a one-centimeter thick layer and cut out large circles with a diameter of about 10 cm.
8. Medium-sized round baking mold lined with greased parchment. Fill the form with a dough with apples as follows: a circle of dough, a half of an apple placed on the rib, again a circle of dough and again an apple. As a result, there should be a kind of a children's pyramid laid on its side, where the halves of apples alternate with “cakes” of yeast dough.
9. Remove the workpiece, covered with a cloth towel, in the heat for half an hour, and then bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 40-50 minutes.
10. Pour hot butter over the top of the melted cake over the fire, and after seven minutes, when the oil is absorbed, lightly powder with powdered sugar.
Apple Kefir Pie - “The Sun Under the Cloud”
In the dough:
• defatted kefir - 200 ml; • 1/2 cup refined sugar;
• baking soda - 0.5 tsp;
• 250 grams of “Capital” margarine;
• one egg;
• two glasses of baking flour.
In the filling:
• 300 grams of Semerenko variety apples;
• 450 grams of ripe, orange pumpkin;
• sugar - 180 grams;
• two eggs.
1. First, prepare the filling for the cake. Stir peeled apples with ground pumpkin pulp, ground in a large grater. Add mixed with sugar (90 g) yolks from two eggs and mix thoroughly again.
2. To make the dough, first mix the soda and kefir and leave to stand for twenty minutes. Then add the well-cooled, melted on the plate margarine, sugar with a fork spreading an egg, flour. Knead a fairly soft, non-sticky, elastic dough and put it in the cold for an hour and a half.
3. Roll out the dough circle, the size of a little more than a brazier and shift into it. When distributing the dough on the bottom, make a three-centimeter edging border.
4. Put the stuffing on, flatten it with a spoon, put in the oven and bake at 200 degrees for twenty minutes.
5. While the billet is baked, from the remaining sugar (90 g) and whip the proteins rather tight meringues.
6. Pour the meringue pie out of the oven. On the surface of the back of a spoon moistened with water, apply a chaotic pattern and remove the cake back baked for ten minutes.
Apple kefir pie with apples - “Apple roasting”
In the dough:
• two glasses of kefir (400 ml);
• eggs - 2 pcs .;
• full glass of sugar;
• 800-900 grams of bakery white flour;
• ripper for dough - 2 tsp;
• 100 ml of vegetable refined oil.
In the filling:
• walnut kernels - 1 cup;
• two chicken eggs;
• starch - a teaspoon;
• kilogram of sweet-sour apples;
• 120 grams (4 tbsp.) Honey.
1. Beating, mix the eggs with the sugar, pour in the kefir and beat again. Gradually add the flour, sifted together with the ripper, and knead the dough. 2. Make a dimple in the dough into which to pour refined oil and continue kneading until the oil is absorbed and the dough has good elasticity.
3. Knead the dough a little roll with a rolling pin in a rectangular layer and put it in a roasting pan, which you lubricate in advance with butter.
4. Slightly stretch the dough with your hands, all over the pan, slightly lifting it to the sides and pressing it to them.
5. Put the apples carefully cut into thin slices (slices) and send the cake to the oven for 15 minutes at 200 degrees for 15 minutes.
6. While the cake is being baked, break the nut kernels into pieces, add to them the eggs whipped with starch, pour all the honey melted in the water bath and stir the mixture well.
7. Pour honey cake out of the oven cake and put it back for another half an hour.
8. Cover the cake pan with a towel and leave to cool.
Semolina pie on yogurt with apples
• three medium sweet apples;
• semolina - 160 grams;
• one raw egg;
• 300 ml low-fat kefir;
• cream margarine - 200 grams;
• 5 grams of baking powder for the test;
• 180 grams of sugar (glass);
• one glass of flour.
1. Fill the semolina with kefir and leave it to stand for 20 minutes so that it is well swollen.
2. In the cooled melted margarine, add granulated sugar with eggs pounded in it and whisk well, whisk the mixture, whisk until the sugar crystals dissolve completely.
3. Pour the oil into the swollen semolina, add the flour with the baking powder. Mix well with a whisk, knead the batter.
4. Slightly softened with margarine or butter, in order to avoid missing places, grease the bottom and sides of the mold well and sprinkle them with white breadcrumbs. Shake off the crackers that are not stuck to the fat, turning the mold upside down.
5. Arrange the small pieces of apples on the bottom of the form, and pour them with the prepared dough, and place a few squares of butter on top, so that the top of the cake is well browned when baking. 6. Bake the cake for at least 40 minutes, having checked after the specified time has elapsed the puncture of a toothpick. Dope if necessary.
Apple kefir pie with apples - apple-honey “Macovei” in a slow cooker
• one and a half glasses of flour;
• 90 grams of light honey, liquid;
• two eggs;
• 100 ml of kefir;
• two spoons of poppy;
• baking soda;
• two small sour apples.
1. Zaryte poppy for a quarter of an hour in half a glass of boiling water. Drop on a sieve and wait until all the water from the poppy has gone.
2. Mix the kefir with soda (a teaspoon) and let the reactions go.
3. In a fluffy foam kitchen processor, beat the eggs with sugar. Enter honey, pour kefir and stir until smooth.
4. Add flour, all at once, and stir well again. Flour lumps in the dough should not be.
5. Stir the dough with poppy seeds and sliced small apples. Pour the mixture into the bowl of the multicooker, richly greased with melted butter and lightly sprinkled with semolina.
6. Set the multicooker to “Baking” mode for one hour, close the lid and start the start.
7. Remove the prepared cake from the slow cooker and cool.
Puffed apple pie with apple
• 0.5 cups of sour milk or kefir, 3.2%;
• 2 fresh eggs;
• White, high-quality flour - 70 gr., Plus 50 gr. separately;
• baking powder - teaspoon;
• 70 grams of sugar in the dough and separately 1 tbsp. l .;
• a small pinch of salt;
• butter, 72% oil - 50 grams;
• apples - 8 ripe fruits;
1. Beat the eggs, add 70 grams of sugar and salt to them, and whisk to medium-sized mixer until fluffy hats.
2. Without changing the speed and without stopping to beat, pour kefir into the egg mixture. Pour in gradually, in a continuous thin stream.
3. Add flour with a baking powder and mix well into a homogeneous, dense mass with a whisk.
4. Cold, slightly frost-bitten, oil rub a large shavings. Pound it thoroughly with a spoonful of granulated sugar and flour until small crumb is obtained. 5. Slice the apples into thin, medium-sized slices, pre-peeling them and removing the middle part.
6. Smally grease a small form with margarine, sprinkle with flour and put it in layers: a thin layer of dough, sprinkled with oily-flour crumb, then apples, which are also sprinkled with crumb, again dough, crumb, apples, crumb, etc. Sprinkle the top of the cake the remaining baby.
7. Bake the cake for at least forty minutes, at 220 degrees. Do not remove the cake from the mold immediately after it has been removed from the oven, wait until it cools completely.
Apple Kefir Pie - Tricks and Tips & Tricks
• The apples in the cake will not darken if they are slightly moistened with lemon juice after chopping.
• If the apples are too sour for the filling, increase the amount of sugar in the dough and flour, respectively.
• In order to raise the kefir dough better, be sure to cross the flour, you can even more than once, but add the soda directly to the kefir and soak it a little.
• Semolina, added to the dough for pies on yogurt with apples, be sure to soak in kefir until it swells, the cake will not be “sticky” and heavy.
• When checking the filling cake for readiness, note that by piercing it, you can get into a piece of apple and then the cake can be mistakenly perederzhat in the oven.