What could be more delicious than a flavorful, juicy baked piece of meat.
This dish can be served with a side dish or as a snack.
Baked meat in a slow cooker - the basic principles of cooking
Bake in a slow cooker any meat. So that it does not turn out to be bland, it is pickled or rubbed with a mixture of spices and salt.
A piece of meat is washed, cleaned from streaks, films, excess fat and dried with napkins. Then it is rubbed with spices or smeared with marinade. Leave at least an hour. Pickling time depends on the size of the piece. You can additionally fill it with slices of garlic.
The prepared piece of meat is transferred to an oiled bowl of the device and cooked in the “baking” mode from 30 minutes to two hours, depending on the type of meat. To get a ruddy crust on both sides, turn it over in the middle of cooking. On the holiday table, meat is baked with cheese and tomatoes.
Baked meat in a slow cooker can be cooked in a sleeve or foil.
The finished meat is sliced and served as a snack or with a side dish.
Recipe 1. How to bake meat in a slow cooker with cranberry sauce
- 700 g of pork pulp;
- 3 g cinnamon;
- 30 g of honey;
- 80 g sugar;
- 30 ml of balsamic sauce;
- 100 ml of red wine;
- 50 ml of olive oil;
- rosemary and thyme;
- 150 g cranberries;
- salt and pepper ground.
1. Mix the “Balsamic” sauce with honey, olive oil and spices. Salt it.
2. Rinse the meat, dip it in napkins and cut into slices. Grease each piece with marinade and fold into a suitable dish. Leave in the refrigerator for several hours.
3. Place the pieces of meat on a sheet of foil and wrap the edges in an envelope, wrapping the edges well.
4. Place the bundle in the slow cooker and bake the meat for an hour.
5. Wash cranberries and crush in a blender until mashed. Put in a saucepan, add the wine, bring to a boil over low heat and boil for a couple of minutes. Now add sugar and cinnamon. Boil, stirring, a couple of minutes and remove from heat. 6. Remove the pork from the multicooker, unfold the foil and put the meat on the dish. Pour cranberry sauce and serve.
Recipe 2. Baked beef in a slow cooker
- one and a half kilogram of beef;
- 5 g of salt;
- ground Italian herbs;
- 50 ml of olive oil;
- freshly ground black pepper.
1. Remove the meat from the refrigerator a couple of hours before cooking. Rinse it under the tap and dry it.
2. Pour oil into a small bowl and add herbs and spices to it. Stir. The resulting spicy mixture rub meat from all sides. Leave it for ten minutes.
3. Grease the bowl with butter and place the marinated meat in it. Activate the “baking” function for an hour and 45 minutes. Close the lid tightly and place the valve in closed mode. When half the time has passed, let off steam, open the lid and turn over the piece of meat.
4. Put the finished meat on a chopping board and leave it to rest for a quarter of an hour. Slice beef and serve.
Recipe 3. How to bake meat in a slow cooker in foil
- 1.5 kg piece of meat;
- freshly ground pepper;
- head of garlic;
- 10 g of any mustard;
- 15 g seasoning “Provencal herbs”.
1. Wash a piece of meat, cut off excess fat, films and veinlets. Dampen with napkins.
2. Disassemble the head of garlic and free them from the husk. Cut the teeth into sticks. In a piece of meat, make a notch and stuff it with garlic.
3. Grate a piece of meat with a mixture of salt and Provencal herbs, rubbing the spices well. Top it with mustard and place it on a piece of foil. Leave the meat to rest for half an hour so that it is well saturated with the aromas of seasoning.
4. Wrap the meat in foil and place it in the bowl of the device. Turn on baking mode and cook for half an hour. Remove the cooked meat from the multicooker, carefully unfold the foil and place it on the plate. Cool slightly and cut into chunks. Serve the baked meat in a slow cooker with a side dish of vegetables or salad.
Recipe 4. Baked duck breast in a slow cooker
- mustard - 30 g;
- kitchen salt;
- duck breast;
- honey - 30 g.
1. In a small bowl, combine the mustard with honey and mix well.
2. Wash duck breast, dip with napkins and grease with honey-mustard marinade on all sides. Leave the breast for a few hours, or, if possible, overnight. Mustard will make the meat soft, and honey will provide the dish with a ruddy crust.
3. Turn on the baking program on the instrument panel. Put the breast in the bowl. Cook the meat for an hour. After half an hour, turn it over and salt it.
4. Remove the breast from the bowl. In the fat left over from the duck, you can lay out apple slices and fry for a few minutes. Breast cut into slices, top with apples and serve.
Recipe 5. How to bake meat in a slow cooker in a sleeve
- 1, 3 kg of pork neck;
- table salt;
- 4 cloves of garlic;
- 4 buds of carnation;
- 8 allspice peppers;
- 6 black peppercorns;
- 3 bay leaves.
1. Wash and dry the piece of pork with napkins. Make deep cuts from all sides against the fibers. Thoroughly rub the meat with salt, trying to do this so that it falls into the cuts.
2. Peel and chop the garlic. Bay leaf break in small pieces. Carnation break in half. In each incision, put a slice of garlic with a piece of bay leaf, cloves, allspice and black pepper, alternating cloves with pepper.
3. Bind a piece of pork with cooking thread. Put the meat in the sleeve, tie it and place it in the bowl of the device. Make a few punctures in the package, so that there is where to leave the pair.
4. Close the lid and start baking for 50 minutes. Then open the lid, turn the meat over and cook another 20 minutes in the same mode. Remove the meat from the bowl, wrap it in foil and cool it completely. Then cut the thread, and cut the pork into thin slices.
Recipe 6. Baked lamb in a slow cooker
- 700 g mutton;
- kitchen salt;
- 80 ml of olive oil;
- ground pepper;
- a bunch of fresh cilantro;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
1. We take a piece of meat so that it fits completely into the bowl of the device. Best for this is the brisket. Wash my lamb with running water and dry it with napkins. Rinse a bunch of cilantro, shake off excess moisture and finely shred.
2. Pour olive oil into dishes according to the size of a piece of meat, add crushed garlic, pepper, marjoram, salt, thyme and cilantro. Mix and rub the mixture with a piece of lamb from all sides, after making a few cuts. Cover with a lid and leave for several hours.
3. We shift the marinated lamb on a sheet of foil. Put the remaining mixture on top of the meat. Wrap meat tightly in two layers of foil.
4. The bundle is placed in the capacity of the device. Close the lid and start the “multi-cook” function. The temperature is set to 150C. Bake the meat for two hours.
5. We take out the finished lamb, carefully unfold the foil, cut the meat into pieces and pour the juice remaining in the foil. Serve baked meat in a slow cooker, garnished with cilantro sprigs.
Recipe 7. Baked chicken breast in a slow cooker
- 4 cloves of garlic;
- 7 g mustard;
- 3 pinches of chicken spices;
- 80 ml of refined sunflower oil;
- 2 chicken breasts;
1. Peel chives and chop the garlic cloves.
2. Wash chicken fillet, blot with napkins. Make small cuts along the entire length with a sharp knife and insert garlic plates into them.
3. In a deep dish, combine the sunflower oil with salt, mustard and chicken seasoning.
4. Smear the breast on all sides with mustard sauce and wrap it in foil.
5. Place the bundle in the device bowl, and activate the “baking” function for 50 minutes. Take the finished breast out of the bowl. Carefully, in order not to burn yourself, unfold the foil and put the meat on a plate, cutting it into pieces.
Recipe 8. Baked meat in a slow cooker with wine and cheese
- 600 g piece of beef;
- 30 ml of sunflower oil;
- 200 g of cheese;
- two tomatoes;
- three cloves of garlic;
- 80 ml of red wine;
- 30 g of French mustard.
1. Wash a piece of beef, dry and make deep transverse cuts, but do not cut it to the end.
2. Peel the garlic and press it out. Mix it with salt, mustard, spices, oil and red wine. Marinade rub a piece from all sides and leave in the refrigerator for four hours.
3. Cut the cheese into thin slices. Rinse the tomatoes, wipe and cut into circles.
4. Put the piece of meat on the folded foil. Insert a slice of cheese and a mug of tomatoes into the cuts. Wrap in foil and place in container. Close the lid and cook in baking mode for an hour and a half.
Baked meat in a slow cooker - tips and tricks
- If you come across hard meat, rub it with dry mustard and leave it overnight. Then rinse.
- To get rid of the unpleasant smell of lamb, soak it in milk for an hour and a half, then rub it with crushed garlic.
- For roasting, take meat at room temperature, in which case it will be cooked evenly.
- To make the beef juicy, stuff it with lard.