The advantages of a grill pan over a conventional pan are that the meat does not touch the frying surface with the entire perimeter. Due to this, pieces of meat do not lose precious juice, thereby remaining soft and tender from the inside, and from the outside they are covered with striped and an appealing ruddy crust.
In such a pan, the meat is fried for a relatively short time, if before that it is well marinated.
As a result, it turns out not only juicy, but also acquires a taste and spice of marinade. Serving grilled meat on a grill pan is recommended with fresh herbs, vegetables and various light snacks.
Grilled meat in a pan - general principles of cooking
For a grill pan, meat should be washed under running water, then remove all excess and dry with paper towels. Then it should be cut into long layers (preferably against fibers), with a width of no more than 2-3 centimeters. If a chicken is taken for cooking, it should be divided into 4 parts, or the loin should be fried.
Before cooking, the meat must be marinated and kept in this state for at least two hours.
Grill pan to warm up well. For even roasting cook to start should be on high heat, then it must be subtracted.
After cooking, the meat should be given a "rest" for five minutes and only then be served at the table.
Roasted meat in a grill pan - a classic recipe
• 750 g of beef sirloin;
• spoonful of olive oil;
• 40 g butter;
• two pinches of rosemary, salt and thyme;
• ground black pepper.
1. Wash beef, dry and chop into 2.5 cm thick pieces.
2. Knead butter in a bowl with a fork. Add rosemary, salt, thyme and black pepper to it.
3. Grate the mixture of each piece of beef from all sides. 4. Lubricate the pan with olive oil and heat. Then put the pieces of meat and fry them on each side for four minutes.
5. As soon as a brown crust appears, put the finished meat on a plate. Give a little “rest.”
6. After the juice at the steak stands out, serve it to the table along with grilled vegetables.
Meat in a grill pan: beef in citrus marinade
• 500 g of beef;
• one bow;
• one lemon;
• two mandarins;
• 50 ml of vegetable oil;
• a couple of black peppercorns.
1. Wash beef, dry thoroughly and cut into portions. Before that, whenever possible, cut off all visible veins and films. Meat can be slightly repelled.
2. Prepare the marinade. To do this, wash the tangerines and lemon, cut them in half and squeeze the juice. In onions, cut the neck and bottom, remove the dry scales, wash and cut into thin rings or half rings. Mix the chopped onion and citrus juice, add salt and pre-milled black peppercorns.
3. Put the pieces of meat in an enameled container, pour the marinade, mix thoroughly and leave in any cool place or in the fridge for marinating. This process will take an average of 3 to 6 hours.
4. After that, pull the meat out of the marinade and fry in a grill pan pre-lubricated with vegetable oil. Fry on both sides for about 4 minutes. During this time, the meat will have time to fry, but will not start to burn.
5. Serve with salad from greens and vegetables. Decorate with lemon and mandarin.
Meat in kefir on a grill pan
• 490 g of pork neck;
• one bulb onion;
• 300 g of kefir;
• 40 g of mustard dining;
• a spoon of honey;
• oil for frying.
1. Free the dried and dried meat from the veins and films, cut into pieces for roasting pieces.
2. Cut off the neck and bottom of the onion, remove the dry scales and wash. Cut into rings or half rings.
3. For the marinade, mix kefir, honey, onion, mustard and salt in a saucepan. This marinade will allow the meat's connective tissue to soften quickly and not to leave too much acid taste. 4. Put the meat in the pan with the marinade, mix well and leave overnight in the refrigerator.
5. Then alternately pull the pieces of meat from the marinade and fry the grilled butter in a heated pan. Fry on both sides until a ruddy textured pattern on the meat is formed.
6. Serve with grilled vegetables in a pan.
Meat in a grill pan: pork in sweet and sour sauce
• 550 g pork (shoulder part);
• two oranges;
• 150 g dried apricots;
• 40 ml of liquid honey;
• 80 ml of dry white wine;
• ground black pepper;
• vegetable oil.
1. Wash the meat, dry it and cut it into medallions no more than 2 cm thick. Then beat the pieces of meat with a home mallet to even out its thickness. It will also allow meat to marinate evenly.
2. Wash the oranges, dry them, and then cut them in half and squeeze the juice into the container.
3. Rinse dried apricots, pour in warm water in a bowl and leave to soften, and then rinse again.
4. Marinate the meat in a mixture of the juice of one orange, salt, pepper and wine for about half an hour.
5. Prepare the sauce. To do this, grind dried apricots in a blender, alternately adding into it the juice of the remaining orange and honey.
6. Marinated meat medallions fry in a grill pan in the usual way for 5-6 minutes on each side. The fire at the same time must be moderate, otherwise the meat will burn.
7. Place cooked pieces of roasted meat on a serving plate and pour over the sauce prepared in advance. Decorate with lettuce leaves and olives.
Chicken in a grill pan with mushrooms
• 550 g chicken fillet;
• 200 g of honey agaric;
• 90 g sour cream;
• 20 g of mustard dining;
• several black peppercorns;
• vegetable oil.
1. Wash chicken fillet, dry in air. After that, cut into thick and large slices.
2. Mushrooms pre-wash, peel and boil until cooked. Then fry onions in a separate pan, add chopped mushrooms in a few minutes. Cook all together for 10 minutes. 3. Pea pepper grind to a powder.
4. Mix in a bowl mustard, sour cream, salt and pepper.
5. Pull the mushrooms and onions in a plate.
6. In each piece of chicken fillet make along the incisions in the form of pockets.
7. Spread each piece of sauce and leave for 40-50 minutes to soften in a cool place with the lid closed.
8. Stuff chicken fillet with onions.
9. Grill pan with oil, heat up and fry all stuffed chicken pieces until ready.
10. Serve, cut into rectangular pieces with vegetable salad.
Lamb with garlic in a grill pan
• 550 g of lamb;
• a pair of garlic cloves;
• one lemon;
• 30 g spicy tomato sauce with pepper;
• a couple of sprigs of fresh basil or mint;
• vegetable oil;
• 40 ml of table white wine.
1. Wash the lamb, dry it. Then cut into small and thin slices.
2. Peel and wash garlic, crush and chop finely.
3. Wash the lemon, cut it in half and squeeze out the juice.
4. Sort, wash, dry and chop basil.
5. For the marinade, mix lemon juice, basil, garlic, tomato paste and table wine.
6. Dip the meat in the marinade, mix and leave for a day to marinate in a cool place, in a sealed container.
7. Grease the grill pan with vegetable oil, heat, spread one piece of meat and fry on each side for 9-10 minutes until cooked.
Meat in a grill pan: lamb with greens
• 550 g young lamb;
• a pair of garlic cloves;
• a pair of parsley sprigs;
• sprig of dill and cilantro;
• a pair of rosemary twigs;
• pinch of red pepper;
• vegetable oil.
1. Wash the lamb, dry it, cut off excess films, veins and fat. Cut into portions.
2. Peel and chop the garlic.
3. Sort, wash, dry and finely chop the parsley, cilantro, dill and rosemary. 4. In an enamel bowl, mix garlic, herbs, salt and red pepper powder. With this mixture, rub the pieces of meat and leave for a few hours in the refrigerator.
5. Then get the grill pan, oil it, heat it. Spread pieces of meat for frying on both sides (about 10 minutes each). While some pieces are roasting, already cooked ones can be cleaned in foil so that they do not get cold.
6. Fried lamb is very fat, so serve better with fresh vegetables and greens.
Grilled meat in a pan - tricks and useful tips
• Meat for cooking is better to take fresher. Frozen meat should be thawed in the refrigerator, then it should be kept for half an hour at room temperature.
• To make a piece of meat cooked even faster, you need to cover it with a transparent bag and repel it on both sides with a special hammer.
• For frying, lean meat and fat evenly distributed throughout the piece are better suited. Cooking time depends on the degree of roasting you need steak.
• A heated pan should not smoke, otherwise the meat may burn.
• To get a dietary dish, you can fry meat pieces without oil.
• In the process of cooking it is better to turn the meat with a wooden spatula or special tongs.
• As a side dish for serving meat, you can grill coarsely chopped vegetables in the same pan after you remove the meat. Suitable: eggplant, bell pepper, potatoes, carrots, cauliflower or zucchini.