If you need to quickly cook for one or three hours pork meat, you can not do without a quick marinade for pork. He will help to cook delicious meat on the coals, in the oven, pan, grill. Gentle pork pulp soaked with the aroma of herbs, spices, will be even softer and juicy.
Fast marinade for pork - general cooking principles
Any marinade consists of acid, oil and seasonings. As an acidic base, a quick marinade for pork may include lemon juice, vinegar, kiwi, tomatoes, tomato paste, wine, mayonnaise. Seasoning is used any, but for pork oregano, cumin, curry, pepper, rosemary, ginger, garlic, nutmeg, thyme are especially good.
Prepare the marinade and marinate the meat in a glass, plastic or ceramic dish. Tanks made of aluminum can not be used, enamelware can be, if it is not chipped.
Fast marinade for pork from onions
For cooking young pork, a simple and very tasty onion marinade is invented. A small number of ingredients allows you to save all the flavors of natural pork and at the same time give him a delicious juiciness.
• six bulb bulbs;
• half a spoonful of red hot pepper;
• a teaspoon of black ground pepper;
- Peel onions and cut into thin rings.
- Put onion rings on the board, sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Roll the onion with a wooden rolling pin to get the juice to separate.
- Put the salted onion, which has run the juice, into the meat.
- Pour the pepper over the meat, mix everything well with the hands.
- Marinate meat for 2-3 hours, not putting it in the fridge, but away from heat sources.
Fast marinade for pork with tomatoes and basil
Fresh, summer taste gives meats juicy tomatoes and fragrant basil. Quick marinade for pork, cooked according to this recipe, literally in two hours turns a piece of ordinary meat into gourmet food. Ingredients:
• three large meaty tomatoes;
• three large white bulbs;
• a bunch of fresh basil or a tablespoon of dried herbs;
• two bay leaves;
• red hot and black ground pepper (to your taste);
• favorite herbs.
- Peel the tomatoes. To do this, cut the place of attachment of the stem crosswise, lower the fruit into boiling water for ten seconds, then pull off the skin.
- Cut the prepared tomatoes into random slices.
- Cut peeled onion bulbs into ringlets.
- In a bowl for pickling, mix onion rings and tomato slices, lightly press the vegetables with your hands, so that they select the juice.
- Fresh basil washed, dried and finely chopped.
- Put sliced pork in the bowl.
- Sprinkle them with pepper, salt, herbs and spices to taste, put chopped fresh or dried basil.
- Stir meat with marinade.
- Leave the pork to marinate at room temperature for one and a half to two hours.
- Then cook the pork immediately or put it in the fridge until the intended frying.
Quick marinade for pork with mineral water
Plain mineral water is often used as a wonderful base for marinades. The company will make her a fragrant lemon. The result will be remarkably tasty, soft meat.
• half a liter of highly carbonated mineral water;
• one medium lemon;
• three onions;
• black pepper or a mixture of peppers;
- Cut the prepared bulbs into thin rings.
- Wash lemon with hot water, cut it in half and squeeze out all the juice.
- In a bowl, mix mineral water and lemon juice.
- Spread sliced pork in layers into a marinating container, sprinkling salt and pepper on each meat layer.
- Pour lemon-mineral water into meat.
- Marinate pork for one hour, then cook according to the basic recipe.
Fast marinade for pork with vinegar
Opponents of vinegar in marinades can not fail to recognize that the sharp vinegar smell and taste give fresh pork meat a special expressiveness. In this recipe for quick marinade for pork, you can use any spices that you like, or fresh herbs in the season. Ingredients:
• 100 ml of weak vinegar (6%);
• two bulbs;
• four tablespoons of sunflower or olive oil;
• one and a half tablespoons of dried seasoning for meat;
- Remove the husks from the bulbs, cut into half rings.
- Put the onion in a bowl, drain the vinegar and oil, add spices or freshly chopped herbs.
- Marinade mix thoroughly.
- Pour the marinade over the whole or sliced pork, spread it over the whole surface of the meat with your hands.
- Marinate pork in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
Quick marinade for pork with soy sauce
The rich flavor bouquet of this marinade gives pork meat a refined, rather unusual taste. You can use any spices in addition to those indicated in the recipe or refuse any components. However, soy sauce must be present in this marinade. In combination with sugar and garlic, it gives pork an oriental flavor.
• a glass of soy thick sauce;
• five cloves of garlic;
• two bulbs;
• four spoons of vegetable oil;
• five tablespoons of sugar;
• on a pinch of curry, powdered ginger, nutmeg, marjoram, basil, rosemary;
• black pepper;
- Garlic cloves are finely and finely chopped with a knife.
- Peel onions and cut into small cubes.
- Mix garlic, onion cubes, soy sauce, salt and sugar in a bowl for pickling, mix everything thoroughly.
- Fill the base for the marinade with the specified spices or add others to taste, mix again.
- Marinate the prepared meat in the mixture, cover the dishes with cling film or a suitable tight lid and send to the refrigerator.
- Marinate meat in a soy-spicy sauce for three hours.
- Stir the meat pieces two or three times during the marinating.
Fast marinade for pork with kiwi and lemon
A simple and very tasty option of quick marinade will give pork meat a wonderful sourness and freshness. You can use any spices to your taste or do without them. Ingredients:
• two kiwis;
• half a lemon;
• a teaspoon of pepper;
• a teaspoon of salt;
• spices, spices to taste.
- With kiwi remove the peel and mash with a blender or grated.
- Squeeze the juice out of half a lemon.
- Combine kiwi and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Salt whole or sliced meat, season with pepper and spices, grate pork with them well.
- Pour the kiwi lemon sauce, spread it over all the pieces.
- Marinate pork in the cold for at least four hours.
Fast marinade for pork with red wine
The spicy taste of this marinade will give the meat a special taste. It is worth trying this option to compare it with traditional marinades based on vinegar or mustard. The result can be a pleasant surprise.
• a glass of dry red wine;
• four medium bulbs;
• five cloves of garlic;
• red hot pepper.
- Chop the garlic cloves finely.
- Chop the bulbs into transparent half-whelks.
- Combine all marinade ingredients.
- Use red pepper to taste, varying the spiciness of the dish.
- Marinate the meat, without putting it in the cold, for three hours.
Fast marinade for pork with beer
Another “alcoholic” marinade, thanks to which pork will delight the original bread flavor. In combination with onions and bay leaves you will get a very tasty dish.
• half a liter of light beer;
• four onions;
• two bay leaves;
• black pepper or fragrant.
- Onion bulbs cut into half-hems.
- Sliced meat covered with onion, mix.
- Add bay leaf to marinating container, salt and pepper with pepper, mix everything again.
- Pour meat with beer.
- Keep in cold for at least four hours.
Fast marinade for pork with kefir
Thanks to kefir, pork will not only be very tender, but also very tasty. Delicate creamy sourness perfectly emphasizes the sweetish taste of pork pulp. Ingredients:
• half a liter of kefir;
• two bulbs;
• a teaspoon of spices for pork;
- Cut the prepared onion into rings.
- Put onion and spices in meat, salt and sprinkle with pepper.
- Pour the kefir, mix well again.
- Remove for three hours in the refrigerator, covering the container with a lid or wrapping with cling film.
Fast marinade for pork with ginger and tkemali
The savory taste of this marinade turns pork meat into a spicy oriental dish. Instead of tkemali, you can use fresh plums or tomatoes.
• 30 grams of grated ginger;
• three cloves of garlic;
• three tablespoons of sunflower oil;
• teaspoon tkemali;
• half spoonful of thyme;
• pinch of sugar;
• mute hot pepper.
- Ginger root wash, peel and grate on a fine grater.
- Chop the garlic.
- Mix all marinade ingredients.
- Pour meat with marinade, knead and put in fridge.
- Marinate in the cold for 2-3 hours.
Fast marinade for pork with brandy and maple syrup
The original cognac shade is the highlight of this exquisite marinade. If there is no maple syrup, you can take light floral honey, and instead of cane sugar you can use plain white.
• 150 ml of brandy;
• large lemon;
• three teaspoons of maple syrup;
• four tablespoons of soy sauce;
• half a spoonful of cane sugar.
- Wash the washed lemon with boiling water, cut and squeeze the juice.
- In a small saucepan or saucepan, pour in soy sauce, lemon juice, add maple syrup, sugar and brandy.
- Put the mixture on a small fire.
- Boil with constant stirring until the marinade is doubled.
- Cool mixture.
- Pour marinade over meat, mix.
- Put on the top shelf of the refrigerator for three hours.
Fast marinade for pork with mayonnaise
A popular and very simple mayonnaise-based marinade recipe. The meat is tender, with a wonderful crust, melting in the mouth. Ingredients:
• glass of mayonnaise;
• four onions;
- Salted meat pieces, season with pepper, mix and leave for fifteen minutes.
- Peel the onions and cut them into large rings or half rings.
- Pour the mayonnaise into the meat, mix it well with your hands.
- Add half the onion rings and mix again.
- Put the remaining onions on top of the meat.
- Marinate pork in the fridge for two hours.
Fast marinade for pork - tricks and useful tips
- For a quick marinade of pork, you can take any dried herbs. To the main components, you can add oregano, sage, thyme, cumin.
- In order for the meat to marinate better, it must be removed in the refrigerator.
- If it is necessary to marinate pork as quickly as possible, it is punctured with a fork in several places and cut as small as possible. This method allows you to cook a great dish one and a half after the start of pickling.
- If the marinade recipe involves the use of mayonnaise, it is best to cook it yourself. There is nothing complicated about it. You will need one yolk, a spoonful of mustard, a pinch of salt, a spoonful of vinegar and about half a glass of vegetable oil.