Marinating kebabs is one of the most important moments in cooking meat.
You can use different ingredients, but kefir is increasingly found in recipes.
What is this product good for and how to soak meat in it?
Marinade for kebab on kefir - general principles of cooking
Kefir for marinade does not necessarily use fat. But also it is better not to take the fat-free product. If a percentage unit is not indicated in the recipe, then we use from 2 to 3%.
What else is added:
• black pepper;
• various vegetables and fruits;
• ready sauces (adjika, mustard).
Often in the marinade add already prepared mixtures of spices for barbecue. All the ingredients are thoroughly stirred in kefir and pour the meat. Regardless of its type, the pieces need to be properly cut. Make it across the fibers so that the product is easily soaked by pouring and the finished kebab turned out juicy.
Marinade for kebab on kefir (for pork)
The simplest version of the marinade for kebab on yogurt, which harmoniously emphasizes the taste of pork. To get the pieces soaked well, you need at least four hours.
• 2 kg of meat;
• 1 liter of kefir 2%;
• 700 grams of onions;
• 1 tablespoon of seasoning for kebabs;
• several black peppercorns.
1. Shred the whole onion with rings or half rings, remove the husks beforehand.
2. Add to the seasoning seasoning for shish kebab or just for pork. Add some salt if it is not in seasoning. Now you need to wring hands with onions with spices, so that he put the juice and become wet.
3. Add kefir, it should not be cold.
4. We throw peas peppers, all well stir.
5. While the seasonings and salt dissolve, you can do the meat. Pork wash, dry with towels, it is better to use paper sheets. We cut into pieces, the size of a matchbox or a little more. Shallow is not necessary. 6. Add the marinade to the meat or vice versa. We mix everything thoroughly with our hands, trying to miss each piece.
7. Lightly tamp with our hands so that the meat does not look out and send it in the fridge.
Marinade for kebab on kefir with lemon (for poultry)
Option unmatched marinade on kefir, which is ideal for chicken, turkey and other birds. The product becomes very juicy and is filled with citrus scent. This amount is enough for 1 kg of bird.
• 0.7 liters of kefir;
• 1 lemon;
• 0.5 tsp. curry;
• 1 tsp. salts;
• 0.5 tsp. paprika;
• 0.5 tsp. dill seed or fresh umbrella;
• 2 onions.
1. Shred thin onion, throw in a bowl.
2. Lemon thoroughly brush and with a grater, remove the zest. Sent to the bow.
3. Peeled citrus cut in half and squeeze the juice out of it, pour it into onions. The rest is all thrown away.
4. Add curry, paprika and salt, mix.
5. Pour in kefir and let the spices dissolve for about fifteen minutes.
6. While the marinade comes to readiness, chop the chicken or other bird into slices.
7. Fill the marinade, stir, cover and ship for several hours in the fridge. It is better to soak the skewers on the eve or in the morning for evening frying.
Marinade for kebab on kefir with adjika
Spicy marinade with kefir, for which you will need a real adjika. In the recipe indicated the approximate amount, you can adjust the sharpness to your taste. Suitable for any meat and poultry.
• 2 kg of jasper or bird;
• 1.5 tablespoons of spicy adjika;
• 0.5 tablespoons of salt;
• 0.5 kg of onions.
1. Mix the adjika with kefir and salt. You can use a whisk and whisk everything slightly.
2. Add chopped onion rings. Stir.
3. Wash the meat or poultry, cut into pieces, send in a sharp mass of kefir.
4. Stir, lightly press with hands and marinate for at least two hours. If veal is used, it is advisable to leave for 10 hours.
Marinade for kebab on kefir with garlic (ideal for beef)
This marinade can be used for any meat. But especially good fill improves beef. The meat becomes tender, juicy, the kebab turns amazing. Marinade is cooked without onion, but with garlic.
• 1 kg of meat;
• 5 cloves of garlic;
• 2 spoons of apple cider vinegar;
• 1 tsp. salts;
• 300 ml of kefir;
• 0.5 tsp. black pepper;
• 3 sprigs cilantro.
1. In kefir throw salt and pepper, add prescription vinegar. Instead of apple cider vinegar, you can take wine or any other fruit. If there is nothing, then squeeze the juice from half a lemon.
2. We clean the garlic from the husk and cut each lobule into four parts. Throw in kefir. You can garlic and chop, but in this case, when frying kebab slices will burn, and give an unpleasant aroma.
3. Now we take cilantro twigs, wash, dry, roll up into a ball and rub well in hands until juice appears. Grind is not necessary. Put in a bowl for kebabs.
4. Cut the meat into pieces of 50 grams, shift to the cilantro.
5. Fill the previously cooked kefir. Before that, stir to raise all the spices.
6. We send the future shish kebab to the fridge.
Quick marinade for kebab on kiwi kefir
A wonderful variant of marinade on kefir with kiwi, which makes the meat soft very quickly. Even beef is enough to lie in this pot for 5 hours and pieces can be sent to the grill. Chicken or pork needs even less time.
• 600 ml of kefir;
• 3 Kiwis;
• 6 onions;
• 1 bag of seasoning for kebabs;
1. Take ripe better overripe kiwi. Cut in half and spoon, choose the pulp. In the hands should remain only the skin.
2. Add kefir to kiwi and beat the blender together. Either kiwi knead fork and then add kefir. If the fruits are very ripe and soft, then you can just stretch your hands and not dirty the extra dishes. 3. We pour out a bag of spices for a shish kebab. If the seasoning does not contain salt, then add. All carefully stir.
4. Wash the meat, cut into cubes of four centimeters. Sent to kefir marinade.
5. Stir, set to marinate for an hour. An hour later, mix again. We maintain free time, we use it for its intended purpose.
Marinade for kebab on kefir with mineral water
For the preparation of kefir marinade for this recipe will require highly carbonated mineral water. It is in the mysterious bubbles and is a special effect of this fill. Also, for pickling, you will need food film and an enamel pan.
• 0.5 liters of kefir;
• 2 kg of meat;
• 0.5 liters of mineral water;
• 1 kg of onions;
• 2 tsp. salts;
• 1 tsp. black pepper.
1. We cut onion half rings, we throw them into the pan. Do not be afraid of his number.
2. Add prescription salt and pepper to onions. It is better to grind shish kebab before using it, so it will be more aromatic.
3. Use hands to grind onions with spices to reduce the volume and highlight the juice.
4. Cooking meat. As usual, the pieces are washed, dried and cut to the desired size. Sent to the bow.
5. Combine kefir with mineral water, stir and immediately pour into meat.
6. Now quickly mix, cover the pan with a lid, then wrap with cling film to keep the bubbles as long as possible.
7. Put the meat in the fridge for at least two hours. You can keep in such a marinade until the day, then it is desirable to overcook the skewers.
Marinade for kebab on kefir with mustard and soy sauce
For this marinade it is advisable to use homemade mustard, spicy and fragrant. Fatty kefir can take any, but it is important to use a not very acidic product. The recipe is versatile and suitable for any meat.
• 1.5 kg of meat;
• 2 glasses of kefir;
• 1 spoon of mustard;
• 3 tablespoons of soy sauce; • 0.5 tsp. pepper;
• 1 tsp. lemon peel;
• 5-7 onions.
1. Cut the onion, preferably in large chunks.
2. Combine mustard with soy sauce, add lemon zest and black pepper to it. Rub it all together to release the aroma from the mixture.
3. Mix the mustard mass with fresh kefir, salt.
4. Pour the sauce into the onions and for the time being leave to infuse.
5. We are engaged in meat or poultry. Just cut into suitable pieces.
6. Immerse the meat in the marinade, stir and ship to a cool place. You can fry kebabs after 4 hours, but it is better to wait another couple of hours.
Marinade for kebab on kefir with honey and chili
Recipe for savory marinade on kefir, for which you will need natural honey. The finished meat turns out to be very fragrant and well cooked until golden brown.
• 1 full spoon of honey;
• 1.5 kg of meat;
• 0.5 liters of kefir;
• 1 chilli pod;
• 5 onions;
• 1.5 tsp. salt.
1. Cut the chilli pod very finely, spread it in a mortar and grind the pestle.
2. Add honey to the pepper, pour salt after it, stir it. If honey is candied, then it is better to melt it beforehand. Do not do it on fire or in a microwave oven. You can simply hold the jar in hot water.
3. Combine spicy mixture with kefir, stir.
4. We cut onions, we put in the big container.
5. Add the meat cut into random pieces. You can take the bird.
6. Fill the kefir mixture, stir and leave to marinate for at least five hours.
Marinade for kebab on kefir with vinegar
The peculiarity of this marinade is not only the addition of vinegar, but also a special set of spices. Suitable for lamb, pork and beef. This amount is enough for two kilograms of meat.
• 700 ml of kefir;
• 1 scoop of vinegar 9%;
• 30 grams of ginger; • 1 pinch of nutmeg;
• 3 onions;
• 0.5 tsp. black pepper;
• 2 tsp. without a hill of salt;
• 2 kg of meat.
1. Ginger use fresh. Wash back, peel and grind. You can use a grater. Sent to kefir.
2. Add nutmeg.
3. Next, throw salt and pepper, pour in vinegar.
4. Mix everything thoroughly.
5. Cut the onion into large half rings. Add to it sliced meat.
6. All that remains is to pour the fragrant mixture with kefir and stir. Marinate barbecue for at least three hours.
Marinade for kebab on kefir - tips and tricks
• Few people know that not only onions can be used for pickling, but also its juice. It perfectly penetrates the tissue of meat and fills with taste.
• So that the onions do not burn on skewers, they cut it into large half rings. They are also convenient to remove if you plan to fry the meat without a vegetable.
• If the meat for kebabs is lean and without fat, then it is recommended to add some vegetable oil to the marinade.
• For marinating kebabs use glass, ceramic or enameled dishes. Popular plastic containers are not suitable, however convenient and practical they may be.