When there is still snow on the street, when there is no opportunity to go out into the countryside, but I already want to feel the aroma of summer, just cook a delicious kebab on skewers in a pork oven.
It is easy and fast and incredibly tasty!
Skewers on pork skewers - general principles of cooking
It is best to use a neck for cooking kebabs. You can take other parts of pork, but they should not be very fat, but not lean. The perfect piece is the pulp with thin layers of fat.
Skewers without pre-marinating - this is not kebab, and baked meat, so be sure to cut the pork, marinate it. Marinade can be any: on the basis of onion, lemon juice, wine, mineral water, mayonnaise - so many variations that everyone can choose a recipe to their liking.
Stringing pickled pork on skewers, you can sandwich the meat with vegetables: onion rings, sweet pepper, eggplant.
The oven should be well heated, turning the kebab is recommended as often as in nature. Do not forget to water the meat with the resulting juice or marinade during baking.
1. Skewers on skewers in a pork oven, baked in the sleeve
• pork - 900 g;
• 2 bulbs;
• tomato juice - 2 glasses;
• salt pepper;
• A pack of spices for kebabs.
How to cook:
1. Cut pork flesh into 5 cm thick pieces, sprinkle with pepper, salt and spice.
2. Onions - thin straws, put in the meat.
3. Pour the meat with onion with tomato juice, mix well and leave to marinate for 2 hours.
4. Wooden skewers soak in water for a few minutes.
5. Put the meat on the prepared skewers, lay them in a baking sleeve next to each other, put the sleeve on a sheet and put in a preheated oven to bake for 35 minutes.
6. 10 minutes before full cooking, you can open the oven and cut the sleeve to form a crisp on the meat. 7. Put the ready shish kebab on the plates directly with the skewers, next put the sliced tomatoes and cucumbers.
2. Skewers on pork skewers marinated in herbs and baked in foil
• pork fillet - 1 kg;
• pomegranate seeds - 150 g;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• salt - 20 g;
• crushed nutmeg - 10 g;
• black pepper - 20 g;
• vegetable oil - 100 ml;
• spicy herbs - 1 tbsp. spoon.
How to cook:
1. Cut the pork into medium pieces no thicker than 5 cm.
2. From the pomegranate grains squeeze the juice, putting them in a bag and beating with a rolling pin. It is imperative that the juice be freshly squeezed, and not ready.
3. Put the meat pieces in a glass bowl, pour the juice from the pomegranate grains, mix everything well, squeeze garlic through the garlic press, pour spices, nutmeg, pepper, herbs, shake hands, close the lid and send to the fridge to marinate for 1, 5 hours
4. Marinated meat strung on the swollen skewers in the water at a distance of 1 cm from each other.
5. Fry meat on skewers in a frying pan with butter until lightly golden brown.
6. We spread roasted meat on skewers on a sheet with foil, wrap it well with the edges of the foil.
7. Put in preheated oven, bake for 30 minutes.
8. After some time, open the foil and bake for another 10 minutes.
9. When serving, lay the meat on a plate with vegetable salad.
3. Skewers on skewers in a pork oven, baked with bacon
• a piece of pork weighing one kilogram;
• fat - 300 g;
• onions - 5 heads;
• lemon juice - 3 tsp;
• mixed red and black pepper - 20 g;
• turmeric - 15 g;
• Coriander - 15 g;
• salt - pinch.
How to cook:
1. Wash the pork fillet, dry with paper towel, cut into 4 cm thick slices.
2. Salo cut into pieces with a thickness of 2 cm.
3. Rub three onions on a coarse grater, spread the onion gruel into the meat, salt and pepper with a mixture of black and red pepper, add coriander, turmeric, lemon juice and a little vinegar. Mix thoroughly and leave for 3 hours. 4. Cut the rest of the onion heads into small straws, sprinkle with finely chopped dill, sprinkle salt, pepper, add lemon juice, stir and marinate for 30 minutes.
5. Marinated meat strung on skewers in this order: a piece of meat - a piece of bacon and so on. Still mixed with meat and bacon, you can string tomato circles, but so that the row always ends in a skewer with bacon.
6. Lining the foil on the sheet, put 3 pieces of fresh lard on it, put the sheet on the lowest section of the oven.
7. Spread shish kebab on the grid with a small gap between the skewers. Put the grate in a hot oven and bake the meat at a moderate temperature for half an hour. During this time, we twist the skewers about two times to make the meat redden on both sides.
8. Be sure to carefully monitor the underlying fat on the foil so that it is not much smoked. As soon as the fat begins to smoke strongly, the kebab should be immediately removed from the oven, and it should smoke a few minutes before the kebab is fully cooked.
9. When serving on plates, lay out the marinated onions, and place the kebab on it. You can pour ketchup.
4. Skewers on pork skewers marinated in mustard
• pork - 600 g;
• two medium onion heads;
• Dijon mustard beans - 25 g;
• salt - pinch;
• 20 g black pepper;
• 50 ml vegetable oil.
How to cook:
1. Cut the prepared (washed and dried) meat into 3-4 cm cubes.
2. Onion cut into thin rings.
3. In a small bowl, mix onions, mustard, oil, pepper and salt.
4. Lay the cubes of meat in the prepared marinade, close the lid and leave to marinate for 16 hours.
5. Meanwhile, we soak the skewers in warm water.
6. Put marinated meat on skewers with onions, put them on a greased baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven for 25 minutes.
7. During baking skewers turn over so that the pieces of meat are covered on both sides with a crispy crust. Willingness can be determined by cutting off some meat from a piece and tasting the taste and toughness. 8. When serving, lay out the skewers on skewers on a flat dish together with a vegetable salad, decorating with parsley and dill leaves. Also skewers on skewers for this recipe can be served with boiled buckwheat or rice.
5. Skewers on pork skewers marinated in dry red wine and baked with vegetables
• pork tenderloin - 800 g;
• 1 Bulgarian pepper;
• 3 bulbs;
• 1 eggplant;
• 1 tomato;
• dry red wine - 250 ml;
• a pinch of salt;
• seasoning - 1 tbsp. spoon.
How to cook:
1. Cut the pork tenderloin into pieces 5 cm thick each.
2. Onions cut into thick half rings.
3. Put the meat, seasoning and onion into the enameled container, mix it thoroughly and pour it with dry wine.
4. Close the saucepan with the meat lid and leave for 6 hours.
5. Stringing meat pieces on skewers.
6. Bulgarian pepper, eggplant, tomato, cut into slices 4 cm thick and string them alternately with meat.
7. Turn on the oven in the “grill” mode, put the skewers on the grill, and put some form down with water to drain excess fat from the meat.
8. Bake the skewers for 35 minutes.
9. Serve on a flat plate, garnished with parsley and dill.
6. Skewers on skewers in a pork oven, baked in mayonnaise marinade
• pork neck - 1 kg;
• vinegar - 20 ml;
• 2 onions;
• mayonnaise - half a glass;
• basil - 10 g;
• salt - 10 g;
• spices - 30 g.
How to cook:
1. The pulp of the neck of the pork is washed and dried.
2. Cut into large pieces and lay in a deep enamel pan.
3. In the meat put chopped onion half rings.
4. Add seasoning and basil.
5. In a glass, mix the mayonnaise with vinegar and pour into the meat, mix well and leave for 4 hours.
6. Put the meat on the wooden skewers with the onions and place them on a sheet covered with parchment paper.
7. Bake in the oven for no more than half an hour. When baking, open the oven several times and turn the skewers over.
8. Serve with fresh vegetable salad.
7. Skewers on skewers in a pork oven in a can
• 1.4 kg of pork;
• 80 ml of soy sauce;
• 1 tsp. salts;
• spices for kebabs;
• three onions;
• 2 glasses of mineral water;
• 200 grams of smoked bacon.
1. Thoroughly washed and dried meat cut into pieces of about 5 cm.
2. Put the pork in a bowl, salt, sprinkle with spices.
3. Cut onions into rings, place in a bowl with meat.
4. Fill all with mineral water and soy sauce, mix well directly with your hands.
5. While the meat is pickled, soak the skewers in cold water, cut the bacon into small layers.
6. String pickled meat on prepared skewers, alternating pork with bacon.
7. Spread the skewers on skewers in suitable banks. Wipe the jars dry and put in the oven.
8. Turn on the oven at 170 degrees, prepare the dish for an hour.
9. Serve hot, serving to your liking.
Skewers on pork skewers - tips and tricks
• Cook shish kebab from fresh meat only, from frozen pork it is not so juicy and tasty.
• To make the pork soaked with marinade, salt it just before baking.
• To prevent wooden skewers from catching fire, be sure to place them for an hour or two in cold water, then use them.
• Cut the meat coarsely, so the kebab will be juicier. Although small pieces will be fried faster, they will be dryish.