Poultry meat is low in calories, rich in vitamins and protein. It is used as a complementary food for children from the age of one and a half years, included in the dietary menu.
Turkey cutlets can be a daily or festive dish, depending on the filling, design and method of serving. Experiment and surprise your relatives and guests!
Turkey Cutlets - General Cooking Principles
Turkey - tender diet poultry meat, often used in the children's menu. Dishes come out of it low-calorie, tender, with a minimum cholesterol content. Turkey cutlets - a dish for every day and for the festive table. Very juicy, elastic and tasty.
- Minced meat is optimally made at home in a meat grinder. In the store stuffing may be skin, cartilage.
- For frying turkey cutlets, use fillet, breast. Choose a wet turkey with light skin, without obvious foreign odors.
- The cutlets are fried in any odorless vegetable oil. Suitable sunflower, olive, corn. In the diet, you can use steam patties cooked without the use of fat.
- Standard breading - ground crackers. But you can replace them with flour, sesame seed, oatmeal, grated cheese and even batter.
- Heat the pan in advance. Pour enough oil so that the maximum level reaches the mid-height of the chops.
- Be sure to fry the patties on both sides, turning them over several times for even cooking.
- You can add 2 sprigs of rosemary and thyme directly to the butter during the reheating stage, and then pull out and fry the patties. This will saturate them with the scent of herbs.
- Keep in mind that turkey meat is tougher than chicken and requires a longer heat treatment. To make it juicy, roasted turkey burgers can be folded into a thick-walled form, add warm water or broth and stew in the oven for about 20 minutes with the lid open.
Turkey minced meat patties (for every day)
The classic recipe for juicy and soft cutlets as an ordinary dish. Preparation takes a minimum amount of time and effort, all products can be purchased at a regular store. Delicate turkey burgers perfectly complement even the children’s and diet diets.
- Turkey meat is half a kilo.
- Olive oil - 80 ml.
- Finely ground breadcrumbs - 100 g.
- Milk - half a cup.
- Onions - 120 gr. (2-3 onions).
- One large egg.
- Garlic - to taste.
- White roll stale - 350 gr.
- Dried ground ginger - 10 g.
- Fresh greens (parsley or dill) - half a bunch.
- Pepper, salt - to taste.
- Dried marjoram - 5 gr.
- From bread, remove the crusts and soak in warm milk for 3 minutes.
- Rinse the turkey meat in running water, cut it into small pieces.
- Squeeze the bread lightly with your hands and pass it through the meat grinder along with the poultry meat.
- Peel onion and garlic, wash, chop finely.
- Heat a high frying pan with oil and fry the onions to golden brown first, and then add spices and minced garlic, quickly stir and turn off the heat.
- Place this frying in the mince, pepper and salt to taste.
- Stir the mass.
- Fill the crackers in a deep dish. Form oval-shaped patties with wet hands, roll in breadcrumbs from all sides, and press with your palm.
- Pour olive oil into a frying pan, heat for 3 minutes until bubbles appear on its surface.
- Spread the patty in the center of the pan, then immediately move it to the edge.
- Roast on each side without covering.
- Add oil as needed. Sprinkle the finished patties with greens, serve immediately to the table.
Turkey minced meat patties (with cheese)
Inside each turkey patty is fragrant melted cheese. This dish will be even tastier if you rub a little cheese in the breading. Great idea for a children's breakfast - a minimum of calories and fat, maximum benefit.
- Turkey fillet - 650 gr.
- Hard cheese (Russian, Dutch) - 170 gr.
- Chicken eggs - 2 pcs.
- Salt, pepper - at will.
- Ground crackers - 7 tbsp. l
- Refined sunflower oil - 70 ml.
- Parsley - half-bunch.
- Onions - 1.5 pcs.
- Wash the fillets, dry with a paper towel, twist in a meat grinder.
- Chop cheese on a coarse grater, set aside 50 grams. and mix with breadcrumbs.
- Pick garlic and onion in minced meat, salt and black pepper.
- Break the eggs into a deep plate and whisk.
- Preheat pan, pouring oil 1 cm high.
- Put about 2 tbsp. On a wet palm. l mince, mash it in a flat cake.
- In the center lay out about 20 grams. grated cheese, a pinch of chopped parsley, wrap and rip the edges carefully so that the cheese does not drain out when frying.
- Form so all the chops, dip in crackers, mixed with cheese.
- Fry over low heat, otherwise the cheese will start to burn.
- As the oil is absorbed, add one spoonful of it before putting another cutlet.
Turkey cutlets in the oven (with vegetable filling)
Excellent burgers with chopped vegetables will be your favorite dish. They have a rich taste and delicious flavor, they are very juicy, and thanks to baking, they are healthy and dietetic. Baked turkey cutlets served with any side dish.
- Turkey Shin - 1 kg.
- One egg.
- White bread toaster - 250 gr.
- Carrots, onions - one piece each.
- Garlic - 4 teeth.
- Fresh parsley - 30 gr.
- Sweet red pepper - 1 pc.
- Salt - 10 g.
- Black pepper - 5 gr.
- Dried paprika - 5 gr.
- Oregano - 5 gr.
- Olive oil - 65 ml.
- Sunflower oil - 40 ml.
- Peel the onions and garlic from the husk, and the pepper from the stem and the seeds, wash and dry.
- In the blender bowl we put the broken pieces of bread without a crust, one clove of garlic, 2.5 tbsp. l oils. For spiciness and piquancy, you can add half a pod without the seeds of red bitter pepper.
- Grind the mixture to a large crumb, spread the mass on a baking sheet and put in a preheated oven for 7 minutes. Bake until golden peel appears on the surface.
- In the blender bowl lay out the remaining garlic, cut into pieces of pepper, onions and carrots. Grind, not bringing to a state of mashed potatoes.
- Pour the mixture into a pre-heated frying pan and lightly fry in oil, cool.
- We remove the meat from the bone, wash it and cut it in small pieces, grind it in a meat grinder.
- Mix the resulting stuffing with dried crumb.
- Add a fork beaten egg, parsley, salt, pepper, seasoning and mixed vegetables.
- Knead by hand.
- Grease a baking sheet (or other baking dish) with sunflower oil and spread out tightly shaped round patties. From above also we grease.
- Bake in the oven at 190 degrees for at least 30 minutes.
- If the cutlets are dry, in the baking process you can sprinkle them several times with water or broth.
Turkey cutlets in the oven (under white sauce)
Cutlets are a versatile dish that can feed all family members. Turkey cutlets cooked in the oven are cooked very quickly, can be included in the daily menu as a light dinner with a salad or side dish. White sauce based on sour cream will be a great addition.
- Turkey meat without skin - 900 gr.
- Onions - 2 heads.
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- White stale loaf - 300 gr.
- Garlic - 3 (or more) cloves.
- Milk -1/3 cup.
- Sour cream, mayonnaise - 100 gr.
- Salt, pepper, ground paprika - to taste.
- Processed cheese - 1 pc.
- Vegetable oil - a third of a glass.
- Wash meat, mince along with peeled garlic and onions.
- Add an egg, crumb bread to crumb between your palms, add milk, add salt, pepper.
- Mix everything.
- Pour oil into the pan and heat it.
- Make cutlets, dip each into a beaten egg.
- Put on a large baking tray, greased with butter.
- Sour cream and mayonnaise mix, pepper slightly, grate finely processed cheese and whisk.
- Pour turkey burgers with sauce and bake for 20-25 minutes. Temperature - 180 degrees.
Steamed turkey cutlets (with oatmeal)
Anyone who follows his body, is guided by the principles of healthy eating, or cooks for kids who are especially prone to allergies, will like the versatile dish - turkey steam cutlets. Turkey meat is lean and dry, so steaming is the best option for giving the dish juiciness and airiness.
- Turkey (breast) - 750-800 gr.
- Oatmeal - 6 tbsp. l
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Salt - pinch to taste.
- Garlic - 1 tooth.
- Fresh or dried herbs - 1 tbsp. l
- Wash, dry, and grind the breasts in a meat grinder twice.
- Pour oatmeal with a small amount (about 50-70 ml) of boiling water and let them swell slightly. Then mix with minced meat.
- Chop the onion and garlic with a knife or skip in a meat grinder, then add to the mince.
- Salt and add finely chopped greens.
- Stir everything until smooth. Hands form small patties and flatten them with your hand.
- Pour up to half the volume of water into a large saucepan, boil. On top, place the usual colander in which to place the chops. Cover with a lid, reduce the heat.
- Steaming is longer than frying: on each side of the cutlets it is necessary to process about 15-20 minutes depending on their thickness.
Steamed turkey cutlets (with mustard and spicy Mediterranean herbs)
Enough fresh turkey burgers can be quite varied aromatic, fragrant additives: mustard, oregano, marjoram. To make a bright color, use tomato paste. Breadcrumbs, in which the burgers collapse, will create a pleasant crunchy crust during processing. Even a dietary meal can be very tasty!
- Turkey fillet - 400 gr.
- Garlic - 1 tooth.
- Coarse breadcrumbs - 3 tbsp. l
- Onion - half.
- Egg is one.
- Mustard - 2-3 gr.
- Salt - to taste.
- Tomato paste - 1 tbsp. l
- Oregano and marjoram - half tsp.
- Rinse the fillets in running water, dry, cut into pieces and grind the minced meat.
- Crush the garlic in a mortar, chop the onion with a knife as small as possible or use a blender.
- Mix a fork, egg, crushed garlic, onion, spices, salt, mustard and tomato paste.
- Pour this mixture into mince and mix thoroughly.
- Form the patties. It should be about 10-12 pieces.
- Put the steamers in the bowl. Cooking time - at least half an hour. In the middle of cooking chops need to turn.
Steamed turkey cutlets (with rice)
Cutlets with boiled rice from poultry meat - a light and tasty lunch for children and adults. Sprinkled with fragrant greens, generously flavored with fragrant spices, steam turkey meatballs will be your signature dish. Ingredients:
- Turkey - 700 gr.
- Rice - 80 grams.
- One onion (about 100 gr.).
- One egg yolk.
- Half a glass of water.
- Salt, ground black pepper.
- A mixture of Provencal herbs - 1 tsp.
- Wash the rice and boil it in a little salted water. Cool it down.
- Make the stuffing: Rinse the meat, dry it with a towel and mince, adding the onion, cut into pieces.
- Put salt, pepper and herbs in it.
- Separate the yolk from the protein, stir with a fork and pour into the meat mixture.
- Add chilled rice.
- Blind the small round patties, place them in the steamer tray and cook for 60 minutes, turning over several times during the cooking process.
Minced turkey patties (low-calorie)
Dietary small meatballs with kefir and bran useful for the stomach can be included not only in the diet of losing weight, but also will appeal to children who are likely to be interested in stuffing - quail egg. Can be served with rice, buckwheat, or salad.
- Quail eggs - 15 pieces.
- Turkey fillet - 400 gr.
- Fat-free kefir - half a glass.
- One chicken egg.
- A small onion.
- Bran oat or wheat - 30 gr.
- Salt and ground pepper - to taste.
- Sunflower oil (odorless) - 2-3 tbsp. l
- Boil eggs for 5 minutes, peel.
- Wash and chop the fillets with a knife as small as possible. Pour salt and pepper into the received meat mass, beat in a chicken egg, put finely chopped onion and bran. Pour kefir and mix. For greater juiciness, you can separately pour bran with kefir, let them swell for 20-40 minutes and only then put into mincemeat.
- Make 15 balls of the same size from minced meat. Each of them, squeeze the palm and in the resulting “pancake” lay one quail egg. Pinch the edges and form an oval-shaped small patties.
- They can be rolled in flour or breadcrumbs, but without it, they are quite nourishing and tasty.
- Fry cutlets on hot vegetable oil for 4 minutes on each side.
Chopped turkey patties (in a slow cooker)
Low-fat dietary turkey meat is extremely helpful. Cutlets from it are low-calorie, rich in protein, with a minimum content of fat and cholesterol. Multicooker also greatly facilitates the cooking process.
- Fillet - 800 gr.
- Carrots and onions - 1 pc.
- Sweet pepper - 1 pc.
- Ground black pepper - half a teaspoon.
- Salt is a pinch.
- Oil for frying - 1 tbsp. l
- Wash and chop skinless fillets as small as possible with a knife.
- Salt and pepper the mass as desired.
- Mince carrots and onions and put in mincemeat.
- Slice Bulgarian pepper into small strips and lightly fry in butter until golden brown, put in mince.
- Stir the mass with your hands, after moistening them with water.
- Make small flat patties.
- Smear a bowl of multicooker and place on the bottom of the patty in a single layer. Turn on the “Frying” mode for 14 minutes, leave the lid open. After 5 minutes of cooking cutlets turn over. Then close the lid and set the “Quenching” mode for 40 minutes.
Chopped turkey patties (with cheese)
Lean poultry meat can be easily beaten in cutlets, if you experiment with fillings. Salted brynza, minced brisket and an abundance of spices and greens - and in front of you is not a dietary fresh dish, but a spicy, spicy meat snack, which may well become central on the holiday table.
- Turkey minced meat - 900 gr.
- Parsley leaves - about 30 gr.
- Half stale loaf.
- Garlic - 2 teeth.
- Butter - 120 gr.
- Salt, black pepper - at will.
- Lemon juice - 10 ml.
- Cheese - 150 gr.
- Cooked smoked bacon - 120 gr.
- One large onion.
- Eggs - 3 pcs.
- With stale bread, remove the skin, cut into slices about 0.5 cm thick and dry in the oven for about 4 minutes.
- With a rolling pin or in a mortar, crush the crumbs into crumb (not very shallow).
- Rinse the parsley and remove the leaves, chop them.
- Peel the garlic, chop it very finely.
- Soften butter, add garlic and parsley to it, salt and pepper. Add finely chopped cheese and mix here. At the end, pour lemon juice into the filling.
- Put a sheet of food film, in the center - filling. Twist the package in the form of a cylinder, tie it at the ends and put in the freezer for 3 hours.
- Chop the turkey and brisket meat with a sharp knife into small pieces.
- Chop the onion in a meat grinder and put in the mince.
- Add salt, pepper, 2 egg yolks there too.
- Knead the mince.
- Beat the whole egg and the remaining two proteins with a fork. Pour the lemon in a deep plate, put the crackers in the bowl.
- With wet hands on a board, form flat cakes of minced meat, put a piece of filling in the center, wrap, roll in an egg, and then in breadcrumbs. The deboning procedure can be carried out twice - then the dish will have an appetizing crisp.
- Fry them in butter until half cooked.
- Put all cutlets in a roasting pan and bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 180 degrees. For greater juiciness of the dish when baking, you can pour cutlets with 100 ml of broth.
Turkey Cutlets - Tricks and Tips
To diversify simple everyday burgers, experiment with the fillings.
You can use:
- sliced fried mushrooms with onions;
- butter with fresh or dried herbs;
- roasted peppers with onions;
- boiled green beans;
- hard or melted cheese;
- walnuts with mushrooms;
- smoked cheese with roasted tomatoes.
It is recommended to serve turkey meatballs as a side dish:
- boiled rice;
- mashed potatoes;
- vegetable stew;
- lobio of beans.
You can roll patties not only in store dough.
For breading use:
- raw potatoes grated on a “garlic” grater;
- crackers mixed with grated hard cheese;
- beaten egg with finely chopped walnuts;
- finely ground oatmeal;
When serving, use the fantasy: You can sprinkle the chops with sour cream with herbs and garlic, white tartar sauce, shop-made tomato sauce. Sprinkle the dish with parsley, cilantro, dill, grated hard cheese.