Hamburgers - multi-storey sandwiches from the assortment of foreign fast food.
They are prepared according to a variety of recipes, the main thing that unites them - a cutlet, most often from meat, less often from fish and a large amount of fresh vegetables.
Such sandwiches are more nutritious and healthier than usual, although they make you tinker with cooking.
If you are unsure of your abilities, start with a classic hamburger at home: the recipe is extremely simple and does not contain expensive products.
Homemade Hamburger - Basic Cooking Principles
• To make a hamburger, you will need round buns sprinkled with sesame seed on top.
• These buns are sold in supermarkets, but still for homemade hamburger it is better to bake them yourself.
• The dough is kneaded in water or milk with the addition of butter. Hamburger buns baked at home, on kneaded with the addition of milk and butter dough, get more butter.
• Buns are cut lengthwise into two pieces and fried in a dry frying pan, on an electric grill or in an oven on the grill, setting the cut surface down.
• Foods that you eat almost everyday are suitable as a homemade hamburger filling: sausage, ham, cheese, and also specially fry fish, meat or chicken mince patties.
• It is not necessary to add bread to such mincelets for such cutlets, and the meat is best not to twist, but chopped with a knife.
• Vegetarian version of hamburgers at home: the recipe does not contain meat, it is replaced with fried fresh mushrooms.
• In addition to meat components, fresh vegetables, greens, and certainly lettuce leaves are added to the hamburgers at home. Cucumbers can be taken both fresh and pickled or salted.
• Vegetables with the addition of boiled eggs are also made into a salad, which is then placed on meat patty.
• When forming hamburgers, rolls are necessarily coated with a specially prepared sauce, which can be replaced with a mixture of mayonnaise and ketchup. • After that lay out the harvested stuffing in layers and cover with the second half, also well-smeared with sauce.
• Sauce can be used not only to coat the blanks, but also to pour it on the filling, mainly on the chop. It is also served separately.
Hamburger at home: recipe for making rolls on water
• two eggs;
• a pound of white wheat flour;
• two tables. spoons of refined oil;
• incomplete table. spoon of sugar refined sugar;
• table. a spoonful of salt;
• 2 tsp. dry yeast.
1. In an incomplete glass of heated water, dissolve the yeast powder, add granulated sugar and mix well, set aside, close to the included plate or another warm place for the yeast to come.
2. Pour the sifted wheat flour with a small mound and make a recess in the middle into which to break the eggs. Add salt, refined sunflower oil and yeast dissolved in water. Knead the not very dense elastic dough and let it “rest” half an hour.
3. Then, almost two and a half times increased dough, gently punch, divide into pieces, form a round blank from each and place on a baking sheet, lining it with thin parchment paper.
4. Smear the surface of the buns with an egg, decorate, sprinkle with sesame seed.
5. Bake for half an hour at 200 degrees.
Hamburger at home: a recipe for gorgeous muffins in milk with added butter
• 3.3 cups white wheat flour;
• one glass of pasteurized 3.2% milk;
• 80 gr. sweet cream butter;
• one egg;
• 2.5 tsp. dry baker's yeast;
• 50 grams of sugar;
• 15 grams of salt;
• sesame seeds.
1. Prepare the brew. Dissolve the yeast in a glass of preheated milk, add two tablespoons of flour, all the sugar and, stirring until the sugar has completely dissolved, leave this mixture in a warm place for half an hour. During this time, the yeast is activated, and the mass will noticeably grow in volume.
2. Then add one protein to the brew, butter and salt melted on the stove. 3. Constantly stirring, gradually add 2.5 cups of flour, and knead the dough is not elastic, not sticky to the hands. Flour may require less, it all depends on its quality and the contained gluten.
4. Drain tightly the bowl of dough in the food film so that it does not blown away, and leave to warm for about two hours.
5. Well-spaced, loose, fluffy dough, crush once with your hands and divide it into eight parts of the same size, from each such part, form high balls and place them on a baking sheet.
6. Cover the baking sheet with a towel and leave for half an hour. You can leave the baking sheet on the table, and you can turn on the oven to warm up, put it on top of the stove.
7. While the buns fit, mix one egg yolk with a large spoon of milk. Then, very carefully, with a cooking brush, not pressing hard, grease the dough that came up with this mixture and sprinkle with sesame seed.
8. Bake at 200 degrees for twenty minutes, until browning.
Making a hamburger at home: the recipe “Classic”
• five buns;
• 600 grams of beef, pulp;
• plates of toast cheese “Holland”;
• large ripe tomato;
• two pickled cucumbers;
• lettuce leaves;
• sweet onion;
• apple vinegar 5%;
• ketchup - “tomato”, or “tender”;
• sharp ready mustard;
• mayonnaise 67%;
• 25 grams of sugar, no slides.
1. In vinegar diluted with water, add granulated sugar and mix well. Place the onion half rings in the marinade and leave to marinate for fifteen minutes.
2. Cut hamburger buns purchased or baked at home, cut lengthwise and fry the halves with the inner side in a dry frying pan until tender golden color. Please note that the buns themselves should remain soft.
3. Buns are prepared, onions are set to marinate, now proceed to frying the cutlets. Grind the meat grinder to beef, salt and pepper slightly and mix well with a spoon. Form flat patties of minced meat, the diameter of the prepared patties should be slightly larger than the diameter of the bread, as they decrease in the frying process. Fry the hamburger patties at maximum heat so that they are instantly covered with a crispy crust. Two minutes from one, and about one and a half, on the other hand. 4. While the burgers are still hot, quickly assemble the hamburgers. At the bottom of the spread hot patties, on them on a plate of cheese, then a thin circle of ripe tomatoes.
5. Remove the marinated marinated onion and place a few half-rings on the tomato, then chopped cucumbers.
6. Finally, place the lettuce on the onion, cover with the top and place the sandwich on the plate.
7. Pour with mustard, mayonnaise and ketchup, you can immediately, but it is better to submit all these sauces separately, so that everyone can put to your taste.
Hamburger at home: recipe with chicken cutlet
• three hamburger buns with sesame;
• 400 grams of minced chicken;
• head of bitter onions;
• 100 grams of champignons;
• teaspoon cumin;
• 1.5 tsp. sweet ground paprika;
• two large tomatoes;
• three pickled cucumbers;
• a small bunch of lettuce leaves;
• three heads of red sweet onions;
• packaging of toaster cheese “Maazdam”;
• garlic ketchup.
1. In freshly prepared or thawed chicken mince, add chopped onion, cumin, and table salt. Chicken minced meatballs are much juicier if the onions are ground together with minced meat in a meat grinder.
2. Cut the champignons into small pieces, a little thicker than the “straws” and, after frying until ready, melted butter, transfer them to the minced chicken.
3. From the thoroughly mixed with the mushrooms, mince, form the patties and fry them on both sides on medium heat, for three minutes. Do not overdry, it is best to fry in a grill pan.
4. Cut the buns and fry in a pan without fat and oil, putting a cut on its bottom.
5. Prepare the sauce by mixing mayonnaise and garlic ketchup in equal parts, a little mustard.
6. Add the sauce to both halves of the buns well and form a hamburger, putting lettuce, rings of sliced tomatoes and thin half rings of sweet red onion on the bottom. Then put the chicken patty, on it cheese, cut cucumber into thin ringlets, and close with a “cap”.
Hamburger at home: recipe with salmon
• two hamburger buns with sesame;
• 300 grams of fresh fish, salmon fillet;
• sweet onion;
• fresh dill;
• a small bunch of parsley;
• two cloves of garlic;
• three table. spoons of breadcrumbs;
• one pickled cucumber;
• Cheddar cheese plates;
• two fresh tomatoes;
• lettuce leaves.
For the sauce:
• 100 grams of fresh mushrooms (young champignons);
• 200 ml medium fat cream;
• 1 tbsp. l sweet cream butter;
• 50 gr. Cheese “Creamy”.
1. In a skillet with a thick bottom, put fresh champignons sliced as thin as possible, add butter and fry until done until they are reddened.
2. Pour in the cream, salt and put on medium heat. When it starts to boil, remove from the stove and, after cooling a little, add cream cheese and finely chopped dill and leave to cool.
3. The sauce turns out very viscous and resembles mayonnaise.
4. In fish, washed under a tap and dried cloth, separate the fillets, select the bones. Using a heavy knife, chop the meat into minced fish.
5. Add finely chopped dill and parsley, finely chopped garlic, and white breadcrumbs. For juiciness, you can pour a loose egg or a few spoons of milk.
6. Thoroughly mix everything and lightly beat on the cutting board.
7. Divide the meat into pieces and form two patties, wetting your hands in water. Fry them in a pan of oil until tender golden crust.
8. Fry the sliced buns into two slices, put a circle of tomato, cucumber and onion rings into one half.
9. Pour a tablespoon of the prepared sauce over the onions, put a piece of lettuce, fish patty and cover with the top of the bun.
Mushroom Hamburger at Home: Recipe for Vegetarians
• 250 grams of fresh or frozen champignons;
• six small cucumbers, fresh;
• five sesame buns;
• six tablespoons of flour;
• one tsp. mustard powder;
• half a large lemon;
• 100 ml of purified vegetable oil.
1. Using a thin, thin knife, cut the mushrooms into thin slices and fry until done in oil. 2. Pour 300 ml of filtered water into a small thin-walled saucepan.
3. Dissolve flour until homogeneous in water and put on moderate heat, not forgetting to constantly stir.
4. When the flour mass thickens, remove from heat and cool. Add dry mustard, sour cream, two tables. Spoon lemon juice, pepper, add and mix everything well with a blender for five minutes.
5. Then, continuing to beat, pour in the oil and beat for another three minutes.
6. Grease the grilled halves of sesame buns with slightly cooked sauce, put the fried mushrooms on top, thin cucumber slices, dill sprigs and cover with the top.
“American” fish hamburger at home: a recipe with tuna and salad
Ingredients for four servings:
• 600 grams of canned tuna;
• four chicken eggs;
• two fresh medium cucumbers;
• one apple, sour;
• 67% mayonnaise;
• fresh greens.
1. From a can of tuna fish, drain the liquid, and after placing the fish in a plate, gently knead it with a fork, removing the bones.
2. Grilled boiled chicken eggs or chop into small pieces.
3. Cut the peeled apple, cucumbers into small, thin slices and mix with the chopped eggs and finely chopped greens.
4. Prepared salad richly fill with mayonnaise.
5. At the bottom half of the bun, place a thick layer of fish, on top of it - the prepared salad and “close” the top of the roll.
6. To make a hamburger cooked this way, not to “fall apart”, fasten it with a wooden toothpick.
Hamburger at Home - Tips and Tips
• Buns for the hamburger, you can prepare at once for several times, because they are stored well. To do this, chilled buns are cut in half and folded in paper bags.
• If such preparations are placed in plastic bags and stored in a refrigerator, the shelf life will increase, and it is easy to “bring it to life”, heat them up directly in the bags in a microwave oven.
• It is best to form minced meatballs moistened in water with your hands, then the mince will not stick to your hands. • There is another way to butcher meat or fish stuffing into patties. Spread the minced meat on a sheet of food film lined onto the surface of the desktop, cover it with the top of the film, level with a rolling pin. Then remove the top film and cut out the required number of cutlets with the help of a special form corresponding to the diameter. The cutlets prepared in this way are carefully transferred to the pan for roasting with a special spatula.
• “American” hamburger at home: the recipe implies the use of canned tuna, other types of canned fish, if you still have to resort to them, it is best to choose from large fish species. Use canned food with added oil; blanched ones will not work.
• The optimal thickness of hamburger cutlets is from one and a half to two centimeters.
• You can add a special savory flavor to a hamburger if meat cakes prepared from broken pieces are marinated for fifteen minutes in dry wine before roasting. With chopped meatballs such “focus” does not pass, they diversify by adding seasonings and spices to mince. You can put a little squeezed, chopped citrus pulp, fresh non-sour cherries under the ready cutlet, the children really like the apple “gravy”.