Yeast bagels (made from yeast dough) - general principles of preparation
Perhaps the easiest way to cook flour products is to use yeast dough. You can mix it with both milk and powder, varying the amount of other ingredients. This is not to say that this method of baking is fast, because the yeast must react with other components, and this will take about 40 minutes. Meanwhile, the finished products will be tasty, lush and satisfying.
Yeast bagels - preparing food and dishes
Yeast for cooking bagels, you can use any, but most cooks notice that dry yeast does not require a special temperature during storage. In addition, you will need milk or water, sugar and flour.
Yeast bagels (from yeast dough) can be cooked in the form of a sweet muffin, with sugar or with a filling, or in the form of a snack, with sausage or minced meat.
Recipes yeast dough rolls:
Recipe 1: Yeast Bagels
Try making a simple dessert dish - yeast bagels made from yeast dough without icing sugar.
- Egg yolk 1 piece
- Milk f 1.5 glasses
- 3 cups flour
- Dry yeast 1 tablespoon
- 1 bag of baking powder for dough (11 grams)
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- Vegetable oil
- On the stove, heat the milk to room temperature, then stir in a spoonful of powdered sugar and yeast.
- Dry ingredients (only take half the flour initially) need to be mixed, pour the milk into the dry weight, and start kneading the dough. Gradually add the remaining flour to the mass until you get the elastic dough. He should be left to stand for forty to fifty minutes to make it come.
- Cut the dough into four pieces. Roll each piece into thin pancake, cut into triangles. Roll out the dough rolls.
- Spread the resulting products on a deck that is oiled well. Grease each bagel with egg yolk and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Send the deck to the oven for twenty-five minutes and cook at 170 degrees.
Recipe 2: Yeast dough baked cakes with condensed milk
It is even surprising how from quite simple products one can cook a few as tasty as yeast bagels from yeast dough with condensed milk. However, condensed milk is one of the cooking options, you can take any stuffing - cottage cheese, jam, poppy seeds or marmalade.
- 1 glass of milk
- 3 cups flour
- 0.5 glasses of sugar
- Boiled condensed milk
- Yeast 1 tablespoon
- 1 egg yolk
- Baking Powder 1 bag
- Vegetable oil
- A pinch of salt
- Heat the milk on the stove, then dissolve the yeast and one tablespoon of sugar in it.
- Mix half the flour, salt, sugar, baking powder.
- Combine the dry mixture with milk and start kneading, gradually adding the remaining flour to the mass. Leave the resulting dough for 40-50 minutes.
- When the dough comes up, divide it into 4 pieces. Roll each piece and cut it into four triangles. In the middle of each triangle, place a spoonful of condensed milk.
- Put the resulting products from yeast dough into a baking container, oiled, and then grease each bagel with egg yolk on top. Bake for about thirty minutes at 160 degrees.
Recipe 3: Yeast dough bagels with sausages
Sausage in the dough is an unsophisticated dish of most eateries and bistros, but at the same time very tasty. Let's make similar products from yeast dough in the form of bagels. Ingredients Required:
- Water 1 cup
- Yeast 1 tbsp.
- Flour 3 glasses
- Sugar 2 tablespoons
- Milk sausages 10 pieces
- Baking powder for dough 1 pack
- Egg yolk 1 pc.
- Vegetable oil
- Salt pinch
- Heat the water to room temperature and dissolve the sugar in it with yeast, stirring with a spoon.
- Combine a third of the flour, salt, baking powder. Pour the yeast water into the dry mixture. Knead the mass until a homogeneous dough, gradually adding the remaining flour. Put the dough to approach for 30-35 minutes.
- Divide the resulting dough into four pieces and cut into triangles. Put a sausage in the middle of each triangle, then roll it up with a bagel around it.
- Spread yeast bagels out of yeast dough with sausage on the deck and grease with egg yolk on top.
- Bake bagels for about twenty-five minutes at a temperature of no more than 170 degrees.
Yeast bagels - secrets and useful tips from the best chefs
Do not be lazy to sift the flour before kneading dough - it is in the oxygen-saturated flour and to lurk the secret of lush baking.
Home was not baking powder for the test? Do not worry, replace it with soda, a quick drop of vinegar or lemon juice.
Do not bake yeast dough bagels for more than half an hour, otherwise they will turn out to be tough.