Pancakes - a dish that everyone knows.
But not everyone gets it the way you want.
Openwork pancakes are the most delicious, tender, bring joy at the mere sight.
What to say about the taste! Indulge openwork pancakes?
Openwork pancakes on milk - general cooking principles
Milk in pancake dough can be taken fresher or sour. It all depends on the chosen recipe and product in the fridge. Pancakes with sour milk taste different, but also have a lot of fans.
What is usually put in the dough:
• eggs (but you can cook without them, the recipe is below);
• sugar, salt;
• flour (usually wheat is used);
Dough for pancakes liquid. You need to be able to catch the desired consistency, in which the product turns out thin, but it does not break. Therefore, many can not cook the dough "by eye". It is better to follow the recipe, keep the proportions of the main ingredients.
For delicacy are used different tricks, for example, add soda or baking powder. There are scalded recipes with boiling water. Yeast dough also allows you to get holey and air pancakes. All these recipes can be found below. But it will not work if there is no good frying pan. It should have a thick, flat bottom without scratches. Then the pancakes will be perfectly baked and easy to part with the pot.
Openwork pancakes on milk with soda
Option simple openwork pancakes on milk with eggs. Recipe with perfect proportions. To make holes, the dish was really “openwork” is added a little soda.
• flour 1.5 tbsp .;
• two eggs;
• whole milk 2.5 st .;
• sugar 1 l .;
• 3 l. oils;
• soda small pinch.
1. Take a deep bowl or saucepan. Beat the eggs, pour in half the milk or a little more, but not less.
2. Add salt and sugar, whisk with a whisk. It makes great cooking mixer, but do not beat at high speeds, put the smallest speed. 3. Now pour the flour. Immediately all. Stir the dough. It will be thick, like for pancakes.
4. Add milk residue, whisk until smooth.
5. Add soda and oil in the last step, stir.
6. Take a frying pan, add butter and heat well.
7. With a ladle, take dough, pour it into the pan and quickly spread the pancake. To do this, you need to twist the pan with rocking movements. Immediately on the surface of the pellet will appear holes.
8. As soon as the pancake is baked on one side, you need to turn it over. Bake until all the dough is finished.
Openwork pancakes on milk without eggs
Recipe for openwork pancakes on milk, which do not even need eggs! Take butter for the creamy dough, it will turn out much tastier.
• liter of milk;
• 2.5 standard cups of flour;
• 60 g oil drain. (you can take the baked);
• 3 g of soda;
• 20 g of oil (take any vegetable);
• 3 l. Sahara.
1. Sift flour, add to it salt and soda with sugar, stir.
2. Melt butter in a skillet, you can immediately take a pancake on which you will cook.
3. Add half of the milk and vegetable oil to the dry mix. Stir with a whisk. It should make a thick dough without lumps.
4. Add the rest of the milk, pour in the melted butter. Dough is ready!
5. Warm the pan with the remaining oil.
6. Pour a little dough, distribute the pan in a smooth pancake with rocking movements of the pan, fry on both sides.
7. Put the finished pancakes in a pile, promazyvaya each butter.
Openwork pancakes on milk with boiling water
The recipe for custard pancakes, which turn out to be extraordinarily beautiful. Ruddy and fishnet!
• 2 eggs eggs;
• milk 200 ml;
• spoon of sugar;
• 2/3 cup (about 140 grams) of boiling water;
• 2 l. oils;
• flour 1.5 -1.7 glasses.
1. Beat eggs and sugar, salt. This amount will take about half a small spoonful of salt.
2. Add milk.
3. Now it's time to fill the flour. Dough after mixing will be thick. Beat it until smooth. 4. Now it's hot water. He must be cool. Pour in a thin stream. Stir the dough with your other hand.
5. It remains to add vegetable oil.
6. Grease the pan for the first time with a drop of oil or rub with a piece of bacon, as was done in ancient times. Prokalite well.
7. Bake the first pancake, remove.
8. If the pan is good, then you do not need to grease more. If the following pancakes stick, then grease each time. The easiest way to soak the cloth in the oil and rub the bottom with a thin layer so as not to overdo it with the oil.
Openwork pancakes on sour milk
Option openwork pancakes, which use sour milk. A wonderful way to determine stagnant product. The same recipe can be used if kefir or natural yogurt, any ryazhenka or sourdough remains.
• 400 g sour milk;
• 2 tbsp. flour;
• 2 eggs eggs;
• 20 g of oil;
• standard (200 g) glass of boiling water;
• 0.5 tsp. soda;
• sugar 30 grams.
1. Combine sour milk with eggs. Well whisk whisk.
2. Add sugar and salt, whisk again.
3. Now you need to fill the flour. Add whole, stir to dissolve all the lumps. The dough will turn out thick, but homogeneous.
4. It's time to brew a lot. To do this, in a glass of boiling water quickly stir the soda. We do this over the dough, as the mass will sizzle and rise. It is better to use a mug with a pen or a ladle.
5. Pour boiling water into the dough, quickly stir.
6. Add a little oil, stir the last time.
7. Fry ordinary pancakes. They will spread in a thin layer, there will be a lot of holes.
Openwork pancakes on milk with yeast
Recipe yeast pancakes, but thin and openwork. They are very tender, soft, incredibly tasty. Yeast is used dry, as they are convenient and affordable.
• 3.5 glasses of milk;
• 8 g yeast;
• 2 eggs;
• 500 g of flour;
• sugar 2 tbsp. l .;
• oils 2 tbsp. l .;
1. Heat half a glass of milk. 2. Add yeast and sugar, leave for five minutes, stirring thoroughly. If a frothy hat appears on the surface, then the yeast is good, you can start kneading dough.
3. Now we add a small spoon without a hill of salt to this talker, pour in the remaining milk. It should be lukewarm too.
4. Separately, shake the eggs and also add to the yeast dough.
5. Pour flour, stir and add oil.
6. We put in the heat, waiting for the rise. The bowl should be large, as the dough will increase in volume at least three times.
7. As soon as the dough has risen, quickly stir with a large spoon. We go up two more times.
8. Grease the pan. We set to bask.
9. With a ladle we collect dough and pour it onto a hot surface. The dough must be spread with foam. Bubbles will burst, turn into holes, they will turn out a lot.
10. As soon as the pancake is reddened on the first side, it should be turned over.
11. The dough will rise very quickly, with each set of ladle it should be well stirred.
Openwork pancakes on milk with baking powder
The recipe for pancakes, in which even the first does not work lumpy Of course, when using a good frying pan. Take the ordinary cultivator baker in a bag.
• 3.5 glasses of milk;
• 2 cups of flour;
• 3 eggs;
• 0.5 tsp. ripper;
• salt, sugar;
• some oil.
1. Baking ripper is always mixed with flour. You can immediately connect and sift them together, it will be better.
2. Put eggs in a bowl, add about half a teaspoon of salt. Pour two spoons of sugar.
3. Armed with a whisk, whip.
4. Add milk.
5. Constantly whisking the mixture with a whisk, add all the flour.
6. Fill the dough with butter, mix.
7. Heat the greased pan until it becomes haze, pour the dough with a ladle, prepare rosy, thin and openwork pancakes.
Openwork pancakes on milk from a bottle
An interesting way to prepare openwork pancakes, which are prepared using a bottle. Any suitable, but not very big, enough 1.5 liters. Ingredients
• any dough on milk;
• some oil or grease to grease the pan.
1. Prepare any dough on milk, but not yeast. It is no good.
2. Take the funnel, insert into the neck, pour the dough into the bottle. If there is a lot of it, then it is not necessary to pour out everything, otherwise it will be difficult for the hand to draw lace.
3. Heat the greased pan.
4. Now pour the dough out of the bottle neck, but not in one pile. Draw a thin stream of patterns, the lines should not be interrupted. Do it quickly.
5. As soon as the laces are baked, turn the pancake over to the other side and bake.
Openwork pancakes on milk - tips and tricks
• Does the dough stick to the pan? It may be too liquid. No matter how great the desire to cook thin pancakes, add flour. It is better to pour out a part of the dough, add flour, beat, and then combine with the rest of the mass. This will help to avoid the appearance of lumps.
• Thin pancakes are very easy to overdry, they will become tasteless. To avoid this, do not keep long on the second side. It still does not work out as rosy as the first.
• Even if it is supposed to serve pancakes with salty and sharp fillings, do not forget to add sugar to the dough. Without it, the color of pancakes will be ugly, and the taste is poor.
• In the old days, the griddle was always smeared with a piece of fresh bacon. They pinned it on a fork and drove it over a hot surface. This method is convenient to use and now, if there is no good frying pan, you have to regularly lubricate the pot.