Chicken breast is a very simple product, the cooking variations of which can be very much. Over time, many recipes are becoming obsolete and want to try something completely new and unexplored.
Most modifications of chicken fillet recipes are associated with the desire to diversify the diet, to cook something unusual or festive. It is worth noting that chicken breast belongs to dietary products, therefore, the taste of the dish should be light and not very fat.
Chicken Breast with Tomatoes - General Cooking Principles
Chicken meat is very tender, so it is quite easy to overdry. For the preparation of juicy breast oven is best suited. Due to the change in temperature and the languor of the meat when the oven is off, it will pick up moisture and be very juicy.
Light spice and tenderness may appear due to the use of soy sauce or lemon juice. These ingredients saturate the meat well. Lemon juice creates an invisible film, enveloping it, leaving all the nutrients inside.
There is another way: soak the chicken fillet overnight in salted water so that it becomes slightly salty inside and absorbs the required amount of moisture.
Recipe 1: Chicken Breast with Tomatoes and Cheese in the Oven
Chicken Breast - 4 pcs.
Spices to taste
Tomatoes - 3 pcs.
Mayonnaise - small package
Hard cheese - 200 g
This dish is very easy to prepare, so it is ideal when guests are already “on the way”.
1. Thaw chicken fillets in advance, if required.
2. Prepare the ingredients, beat off the chicken fillet. It should be quite thin, while maintaining the upper layers. The thickness of one piece should be about 0.5 cm. The shape of the fillet is not important.
3. The baking sheet should be greased in advance, putting a lightly salted and peppered fillet on it.
4. Squeeze a thin layer of mayonnaise on top of the fillet. A large amount of mayonnaise to anything, because it will lead to the fact that the dish will be too fat and high-calorie. Mayonnaise in the recipe is used to make the meat even more tender and light. 5. Slice the tomatoes into thin slices. On one fillet, you can put one piece of tomato or more. It all depends on the culinary's own preferences. You should not make very thin slices, as in the oven they will lose their shape and flow.
6. Grate the hard cheese on a special grater and sprinkle the tomatoes on top.
7. Cooking takes 20 minutes, the oven temperature is 200 degrees.
Recipe 2: Chicken Breast with Tomatoes and Bacon
The unusual design of this dish will surely please all guests and loved ones. The secret of this recipe is to use bacon, which wraps itself chicken fillet. From the bacon stands out a little fat, which soaks the meat. The dish itself is low-fat.
The number of chicken breasts is equal to the number of servings that will be served. A standard recipe uses 4 breasts 150 g each.
Salt, pepper, seasoning for meat
Garlic - a few teeth
Bacon - 12 strips (3 strips per piece)
Tomatoes - 1 large or 2 small
Lemon juice - tablespoon
Olive oil - 2 tablespoons
The preparation process takes about 40 minutes, for half an hour of which breasts should be left in the marinade. To make it, you need to mix olive oil (you can take vegetable oil) with lemon juice, spices for meat and garlic crushed in a press. Salt and pepper the breasts, leave the meat in the marinade for 30 minutes, turning it into a mixture from time to time.
1. In each piece of chicken breast we make a small incision where the slices of tomatoes will be placed. Tomatoes are not very thin cut, so that they do not dissolve inside the meat.
2. In one breast place 2-3 slices of tomatoes and grated hard sire.
3. Wrap sliced bacon strips on top of each breast (3 to 5 per slice, depending on size). If necessary, you can chop the edges with toothpicks so that the contents do not fall apart during cooking in the oven.
4. Put the pieces on a baking sheet, pre-lubricate it with oil. At 220 degrees cook the dish for 15 minutes, then turn it upside down and leave for another 15 minutes.
Recipe 3: Delicate Breaded Chicken Breast with Tomato Sauce
Breaded chicken breasts from bread crumbs turn out very crispy, but at the same time tender and juicy. The secret of this recipe is to use Parmesan cheese, which gives even more elasticity to meat.
Spices for meat (it is best to take basil, thyme or a set of Italian herbs in the package)
5 chicken breasts
One large tomato or two small
A pair of garlic cloves (optional)
Half a cup of breadcrumbs and grated Parmesan cheese
Set the oven temperature to 180 degrees. Prepare the chicken breast, roll it in the egg, breadcrumbs with spices. Add salt, pepper. Put the dish on a baking sheet and cook for about 15 minutes at the same oven temperature. Then flip the breasts. This should be done when the juice of the meat becomes transparent.
To make a tomato sauce, you need to grind the tomatoes in a blender, add salt, pepper, seasonings and garlic to taste. Pour the contents into the pan and simmer for a few minutes, fasten the fire to minimum. Serve hot or cold.
Recipe 4: Chicken Breast with Tomatoes in a Multicooker
The dish is very light and quickly cooked. We especially recommend those who are afraid for their figure. Ingredients:
Chicken Breast - 2 pcs.
Salt, pepper, Provencal herbs, herbs to taste
Flour - 2 tablespoons
Onion - 1 pc.
Sweet pepper - 2 pcs.
Sour cream - 4-5 tablespoons
Preparing all the ingredients beforehand, separate the chicken from the bones. It is necessary to cut the fillet into small pieces and put in a bowl of the slow cooker, cook without oil. During frying, the meat will release its natural juice, due to which it will not burn.
Within 15 minutes, while the fillet will be fried, you can chop the onion and bell pepper. Shred quite small, but larger than on a fry. We also take a tomato, dipping it into boiling water, remove the peel.
Meanwhile, the chicken is ready, you can add vegetables and all spices to the slow cooker. Leave the stew contents for 10 minutes, then pour the flour into the bowl. Stir. After 10 minutes, fall asleep sour cream and set the extinguishing mode for another 60 minutes. Those who love more elastic meat, you can turn off the slow cooker in half an hour. You can serve the dish with spaghetti, decorating it with greens. Meat will be light and non-fat.
Recipe 5: Georgian Chicken Fillet with Tomatoes
In Georgia, this dish is called chakhokhbili. This is quite spicy meat with the addition of garlic, hops-suneli and other spices that make it taste special and unique.
Chicken thighs (fillet can be replaced) - 1 kg
Bulbs - 3 pcs.
Medium tomatoes - 3 pcs.
Dill, cilantro, hops-suneli, ground black pepper, salt - to taste
Black pepper peas - up to 7 pcs.
Adjika - a teaspoon
Vegetable oil - 3 tablespoons
The standard Georgian recipe for chakhokhbili includes pheasant meat, but in Russia they usually use ordinary chicken.
Start cooking dishes best with cutting vegetables. Cut the onion into half rings and set on fire in a frying pan, adding a little vegetable oil. While he is frying, you can peel the tomatoes, pouring boiling water over them.
When the onion is sufficiently fried, set it aside separately, add a little more oil, put chicken legs or fillets in the pan. When they brighten, add onion and tomatoes to the pan. Stew the contents of 10 minutes, immediately adding pepper peas.
At the end add all the spices, herbs and leave for another couple of minutes. Then add 3-4 cloves of garlic and simmer for another five minutes, so that the dish gets its sweet-bitter flavor.
Our chakhokhbili can be served to any side dish, it will always complement and make the taste of any dish more expressive and bright.
Recipe 6: Summer Stew with Chicken Fillet and Tomatoes
Chicken fillet - 2 pcs.
Bulgarian pepper - 2 pcs.
Tomato - 3 pcs.
Onion - 1 pc.
Pepper, Provencal herbs, salt - to taste
This recipe is almost identical to the recipe for cooking chicken with tomatoes in a slow cooker, but you can cook a dish in a pan much faster.
After having washed the chicken, cut it into small pieces, we begin to engage in vegetables. Shred the onion in half rings, peel the seeds off and also cut them in half rings. We put onions on a heated pan with butter, fry until transparent, add chicken there. While the chicken and onions are fried, you can peel the tomatoes by pouring boiling water on it or dipping it in just a minute. Put all the vegetables in the pan, mix with chicken and simmer until tender. Stew will be a great addition to any dish, and can also be a separate lunch or dinner.
Chicken Breast with Tomatoes: Tricks and Useful Tips
- Before cooking, you can soak the chicken fillet in water so that it absorbs the necessary amount of moisture and salt. It is not necessary to do this, if you have little time, and the dish is required immediately, you can sprinkle fresh breast with soda or starch and leave it for a while.
- If you have chosen a stewed chicken fillet with tomatoes as a recipe, you can add a little flour to make the texture of softened tomatoes more dense. It does not affect the taste of the dish, but on the contrary will make it even tastier. This secret can be used for cooking chicken with tomatoes in a slow cooker, and in a pan.
- You can add a little lemon juice to each of the above dishes, so the meat will soften further and the taste will be even brighter.
- Serving chicken and tomato dishes can be both cold and hot. You can store them for up to two days, not longer, because the meat will become dry, and the vegetables will lose all the vitamins.