By combining chicken and cheese of different varieties, culinary professionals create many unique and truly delicious dishes.
These two ingredients are ideally combined, and the additional products give the dish special flavors and aromas.
If you have chicken breast and a piece of cheese, then for lunch or dinner you will have a dish today that is worthy of a festive table.
And our recipes will help you to realize this venture.
Chicken fillet with cheese - general principles of cooking
Preparing the fillet under the cheese elementary, just wash the meat, chop it, soak it in salt and spices. Put on a baking sheet, sprinkle with grated cheese and bake.
But to make the dish more nutritious, and the taste is more interesting, add any products at your discretion: potatoes, eggplants, zucchini, cabbage, tomatoes, mushrooms and others. Make a variety of sauces: sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard, soy and others.
Each time, laying out something new to the chicken, you will get a new interesting dish. At the same time, the principle of cooking and roasting time do not practically change. From 5 to 20 minutes will go to the preparation of ingredients, from 20 to 40 minutes - to the very baking.
What should be considered before preparing chicken fillet with cheese?
• Take only fresh and high-quality chicken. Chilled carcasses are best for cooking. Their advantage is that they do not require defrosting, and due to not long storage (usually no more than 5 days) - in implementation they are always fresh.
• Fight sliced pieces of chicken, so they cook faster, and get better. And so that the meat does not sprinkle, wrap it in cling film or in a regular plastic bag.
• Purchase packaged cheeses. If you take cheese by weight, be sure to smell it and pay attention to the structure - the smell should be unobtrusive, match the products, the cheese should be dense, not loose.
1. Chicken fillet with cheese
A dish to taste is very similar to French meat in many. It turns out it is no less appetizing and tasty, tender and juicy. Optionally, you can add potatoes, but it is best to serve potatoes in the form of mashed potatoes.
• three chicken fillets;
• three cloves of garlic;
• 180 grams of mayonnaise;
• 240 grams of cheese of any solid variety;
• salt, pepper, spices.
1. Select the fillet without skin and bones. If there is only breast, then thoroughly wash it, remove the skin, remove the bones. We dry the fillet itself.
2. Wrap the meat in the film, slightly repel it from both sides with a special hammer.
3. Sprinkle meat with salt and spices to taste - these can be Provencal or French herbs, paprika, curry, basil.
4. Grind the garlic in any convenient way, mix it with mayonnaise.
5. Put the fillet in mayonnaise, put it in the fridge for an hour.
6. Grate the cheese with small chips.
7. Take a suitable size shape, lubricate it with oil.
8. Spread the prepared chicken in several layers, sprinkle with cheese chips.
9. Bake the chicken fillet under the cheese for about half an hour in an oven preheated to 180 degrees.
2. Chicken fillet with cheese and vegetables
Usually, the breast cooked in the oven is slightly overdried, but thanks to the vegetables and cheese crust, your dish will be very tender and juicy.
• two chicken breasts;
• large onion;
• two cloves of garlic;
• five potatoes;
• two tomatoes;
• two sweet peppers;
• Corn Bank;
• 160 grams of cheese;
• one third pack of butter;
• salt, vegetable oil, spices.
1. Clean the onion and garlic, grind both ingredients on a grater. Add spices, salt and vegetable oil to the onion and garlic mass. Stir.
2. Wash the breasts, separate the skin, remove the bones. Slightly beat the fillet, carefully grease the meat with the prepared marinade. We remove for an hour in the refrigerator. 3. While the chicken is marinating, peel the potatoes, chop it into cubes, fry in butter until done. Do not forget to stir, so that nothing is burnt.
4. Remove the skin from the tomatoes, clean the peppers, cut the vegetables into small cubes.
5. Put the pickled fillet in the pan in the heated oil, fry on one side, then turn over and fry on the other.
6. Add tomatoes and peppers to the chicken, pass, stirring, 10 minutes.
7. Spread roasted potatoes in a greased form, lay the chicken fillet with peppers and tomatoes on top.
8. Open a jar of corn, pour the marinade, and sprinkle the grains on the meat.
9. The last layer evenly distribute finely grated cheese.
10. Bake at 165 degrees for 20 minutes.
3. Chicken fillet with cheese in sour cream sauce
Sour cream gives chicken meat not only a new interesting taste, but also a special softness and tenderness. Use high fat sour cream.
• 700 grams of chicken breast;
• 200 grams of sour cream;
• garlic - on request (possible without it);
• 210 grams of cheese;
• 1/3 tsp. nutmeg;
• 20 ml of soy sauce;
• half a lemon;
• salt pepper.
1. Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Separate the fillet from the bone and peel, wash, dry, cut into thin strips.
3. We pepper, we salt. We spread the chicken evenly in a greased buttered heat-resistant form.
4. Preparing sour cream sauce: in a large container lay out the garlic, passed through the press, pour soy sauce, lemon juice and sour cream, pour nutmeg. Stir.
5. Pour chicken sauce, sprinkle with grated cheese.
6. Bake for 30 minutes.
4. Chicken fillet with cheese and potatoes
The chicken and potato recipe is not a novelty in cooking, but, as everyone knows, the traditional favorite dishes never lose their relevance. Fillet with potatoes and cheese is always tasty and very satisfying. Ingredients:
• kilo fillet;
• kilogram of potatoes;
• three onions;
• 200 grams of cheese;
• salt, pepper, vegetable oil.
1. Cut the chicken fillet into cubes that are not too large, add salt and sprinkle with pepper.
2. Cut the peeled onion into half rings, cut the potatoes into cubes. For this recipe, a potato variety is important, so that it bakes with meat at the same time and is not underdone, we choose early varieties.
3. Lubricate the baking sheet, heat the oven to 180 degrees.
4. Spread on a baking sheet first half the meat, then 1/2 of the onions, potatoes. We salt and we grease with mayonnaise.
5. Again chicken and onion leftovers.
6. Sprinkle all the ingredients with small chips of cheese.
7. Bake 45 minutes.
5. Chicken fillet under cheese with tomatoes and olives
Juicy and tasty chicken fillet - is it long and difficult? And no. Thanks to tomatoes and olives, chicken meat becomes very soft and tender, and acquires an unusual taste.
• 550-600 grams of chicken fillet;
• a pound of potatoes;
• 100 grams of pitted olives;
• two fleshy tomatoes;
• half a lemon;
• Bell pepper;
• 130 grams of cheese;
• olive oil;
• spices, salt;
1. Rinse the fillet, cut into cubes, sprinkle with lemon juice.
2. Sprinkle chicken with spices and salt, remove for 20 minutes to the side.
3. We wash the tomatoes and peppers, cut the tomatoes into cubes, and the pepper with a thin straw.
4. We shift the vegetables, olives and crushed greens to the meat.
5. Cut the peeled potatoes into slices and add to all other ingredients.
6. Add spices, salt and olive oil about two tablespoons.
7. Carefully transfer everything to the baking sleeve, tie it on both sides and shake it.
8. Bake in the oven heated to 200 degrees for 30 minutes.
9. After the allotted time, we get the meat with vegetables. We make a notch on the top of the sleeve, open the polyethylene. 10. Sprinkle with grated cheese, put in the oven for another 15 minutes.
11. Serve portioned hot.
6. Chicken fillet with cheese and bacon
And this recipe is for those who love unusual combinations of products and the original taste of dishes.
• 300 grams of bacon;
• 900 grams of fillet;
• French mustard with grains;
• 100 grams of cheese;
• lemon juice;
1. Cut the washed chicken fillet into long strips, beat off with a hammer.
2. We add some salt to the meat and roll up the roll.
3. Cut bacon in wide thin strips, wrap rolls in it.
4. Put them seam down on a greased baking sheet.
5. Put the oven to warm up to 250 degrees. For now it is heated, we will be engaged in sauce.
6. For the sauce, mix the mustard with lemon juice and honey. We take the quantity on the basis of our own taste preferences, but usually for such an amount of chicken and bacon two spoons of mustard, a spoon of honey and a spoon of lemon juice are sufficient.
7. Lubricate the resulting honey-mustard marinade rolls.
8. Sprinkle the center with grated cheese, bake for 25-30 minutes, after 10 minutes of cooking, reduce the oven to 180 degrees.
7. Chicken fillet with cheese and mushrooms
The classic combination of chicken, mushrooms and cheese has not left anyone indifferent, try this amazingly tasty dish and you.
• kilogram of chicken fillet;
• 300 grams of champignons;
• 100 grams of mayonnaise;
• a third cup of flour;
• 215 grams of cheese;
• 70 ml of olive oil;
• greens, salt, spices.
1. Cut chicken meat into medium sized pieces. We pepper, we salt.
2. Heat the butter in the pan, spread the chicken, fry, roll each slice in flour, over medium heat until golden brown. We do not hold for a long time, just two minutes is enough.
3. We take out the fillet in a plate, and in the pan we put onion and mushrooms, diced. Fry the mushrooms with onions, salt and add spices until the liquid evaporates and until it is golden brown. 4. Mix finely grated cheese with chopped herbs and mayonnaise.
5. We spread the pieces of meat on a greased baking sheet, lay mushrooms and onions on top, grease all with cheese mayonnaise.
6. Cooking at 200-210 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
Chicken fillet with cheese - useful tips
• Chicken is the tenderest meat and it is cooked very quickly, so please note that if prior roasting fillets are required before roasting, you should not overdo it on the stove, just a few minutes is enough for the meat to crust while keeping the juices inside.
• It is most convenient to cut slightly frozen meat, so if you have only very thawed fillets, put it in 10–15 minutes in the freezer.
• Chicken - meat that is impregnated with the aroma and taste of food products included in the dish, so be careful with the number of ingredients such as pepper, garlic, spices.
• It is not necessary to buy expensive cheese to make chicken fillet with cheese. You can buy semi-solid varieties, such as "Dutch", "Russian". No less interesting is the taste of the dish, if you use sausage cheese.