Champignons are the most popular, affordable, and safe mushrooms. They can be bought at any time of the year in every store. That is why it does not hurt to have in the bank a few proven, simple cooking recipes. For example, champignon in mayonnaise.
Champignons in mayonnaise - general principles of cooking
Champignons are greenhouse, as well as field, forest. In the first case, the mushrooms need only be washed, they are usually clean and bright, without worms and rot. If the mushrooms have grown under natural conditions, they should be thoroughly rinsed from the sand, checked for worminess, cut off the damaged areas or discarded damaged specimens. Mushrooms do not require pre-boiling, you can immediately bake, fry, simmer.
What popular mushrooms are made with:
Mayonnaise can be added to the dish immediately or after pre-roasting the mushrooms. It all depends on the selected recipe. Mushrooms can be baked in the oven, roasted or grilled, stewed on the stove or in pots. What are we choosing?
Champignons in mayonnaise in a pan
The recipe for stunning champignon stewed in mayonnaise on a griddle. They can be cooked whole, if the mushrooms are small. In this case, it turns out also very beautiful.
• 400 g of champignons;
• 120 g onions;
• 2 tbsp. l oils;
• 130 g of mayonnaise;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• dill, salt and pepper.
1. Cut the peeled onions, it is not necessary to chop the vegetable. Throw in a pan to the oil, fry a little.
2. Cut the mushrooms. If there is not much time, then you can chop the plates, or they will cook faster. But it is better to cut the mushrooms in halves or quarters. Pour to the onion, fry together. Must all the water evaporate.
3. As soon as the mushrooms begin to fry, we do mayonnaise: put the specified amount in a bowl, add chopped garlic, pepper, salt. 4. Fill the roasted mushrooms with mayonnaise sauce, stir.
5. Cover the pan, cook the mushrooms under the lid for about a quarter of an hour.
6. Open, sprinkle with dill and ready! Served as a standalone dish or in addition to any side dishes.
Champignons in mayonnaise with cheese in the oven
The recipe for a delicious and very juicy champignon with cheese. Use only fresh mushrooms.
• 500 g of mushrooms;
• 2 onions;
• 4-5 spoons of mayonnaise;
• 120 grams of cheese;
• spices, some oil.
1. Wash the mushrooms, spread on a napkin, dry. Then cut four. Small mushrooms can be just in half.
2. In mayonnaise add salt, pepper, stir. Optionally put garlic.
3. Combine mayonnaise with mushrooms, mix in a bowl. Leave for ten minutes to marinate.
4. Lubricate the form. Cut the onion, pour out as the first layer. You can add carrots, sliced slices or straws.
5. Put vegetables in mayonnaise on top of the vegetables.
6. Put in a heated oven (200 degrees) for half an hour.
7. Take out, sprinkle with grated cheese on a large grater. Return to the oven, cook the mushrooms in the oven for about fifteen minutes.
Champignons in mayonnaise with potatoes
The option of a very rich and nutritious mushroom dish with potatoes. If desired, it can be cooked with cheese. In this case, pour the layer at the end of cooking and add temperature additionally, so that the crust is beautifully browned.
• 10 pieces. champignons;
• 10 potatoes;
• 2 bulbs;
• 150 g of mayonnaise;
• 0.5 tsp. black pepper;
• cheese optional.
1. Clean the potatoes. Cut into slices, no more than half a centimeter thick. Throw in a bowl.
2. Add the mushrooms, cut in about the same pieces.
3. Now we lay out mayonnaise, pepper and salt, add seasonings to your taste, but you can not put anything else. Stir.
4. We warm up to 180 degrees oven. 5. Cut the onion, put it on the bottom of a greased or deep pan.
6. Top distribute potatoes with mushrooms in mayonnaise.
7. We send baked. Cooking for about an hour. After 40 minutes, you can poke potatoes, check the readiness. If desired, sprinkle with cheese at the end, bake to a crust.
Breaded champignons in mayonnaise
Recipe for a classy dish of mushrooms in mayonnaise and chicken breast. Here you need one thing, that is, two fillets. Preparing a dish in a skillet.
• one breast;
• two bulbs;
• 3-4 spoons of oil;
• 250 g of champignons;
• 160 g of mayonnaise;
• garlic, spices, greens.
1. Cut mushrooms into small pieces. Pour a spoonful of oil into the pan, just lubricate the surface, spread the mushrooms, fry until almost ready.
2. Pour the rest of the butter into another pan, put the onion, chopped first, as soon as it is browned, add the fillet. It can also be cut into strips or small cubes. Fry all together for no more than five minutes.
3. Combine mushrooms with chicken, add mayonnaise, pepper and salt. Stir.
4. Cover the pan and simmer for about three or four minutes.
5. Add garlic, pepper, stir, warm up for a moment and turn it off. If you do not want the dish to have a pronounced aroma of garlic, then put it earlier, for example, at the time of the connection of chicken and mushrooms.
Champignons in mayonnaise with vegetables in pots
For this wonderful dish, you can take a large pot or several small dishes for serving. We do as you like.
• 300g champignons;
• 100 g onions;
• a spoonful of flour;
• 40 g oil draining .;
• 150 g of mayonnaise;
• 100 g carrots;
• 2 tomatoes;
• 1 pepper.
1. Melt the butter in a skillet.
2. Mushrooms cut in halves. If champignons are large, then crumble is smaller. Put in a frying pan and on a high heat, fry for about five minutes.
3. Remove the mushrooms, lightly fry the onions in the remaining oil. This will give the dish a very pleasant aroma. 4. Throw mushrooms and onions in a bowl.
5. Cut the carrot with pepper, add. We post all the mayonnaise at once, add salt, add other seasonings and stir.
6. Tomato cut slices. If the skin of a tomato is hard, it is better to remove it. To do this, the vegetable is filled with boiling water for a minute. Then rinsed with cold water.
7. Put mushrooms and vegetables in pots, in some places we put cups of tomatoes.
8. Put the pots in a cold oven. Turn on the oven 180 degrees, forget about the dish for an hour.
Champignons in grilled mayonnaise
A wonderful recipe for delicious and fragrant champignons in mayonnaise marinade. For cooking, you can use any available grill or grill. Moreover, together with mushrooms can marinate chicken, vegetables. But then take the sauce more.
• 400 g of champignons;
• 120 g of mayonnaise;
• 3 tbsp. l soy sauce;
• 1 tbsp. l mustard
Additionally, you will need spices: black pepper and sweet paprika, hops-suneli, curry, oregano and other types to your taste. Take 1 tbsp. l mixes.
1. Since the mushrooms will be cooked on the grill, they must not only be washed well, but also dried. We leave to lie on a napkin.
2. Mix all the ingredients of the marinade: mayonnaise, mustard, soy sauce. Add the seasoning mixture. Salt is not necessary if soy sauce is natural.
3. Combine the mushrooms with the marinade, mix, cover and leave for a couple of hours. After an hour, you can gently mix, so that the sauce is evenly distributed.
4. Take out the mushrooms, shake off excess mayonnaise, string on skewers, or simply lay out on a preheated grill. We bring to readiness.
Champignons in mayonnaise with mustard, ham and cheese
Another option is delicious oven-baked mushrooms. But in general, mustard can be safely added to any marinade from mayonnaise, they perfectly complement each other. Instead of ham, you can take smoked or boiled chicken, meat, sausage, bacon.
• 500 g champignons of the same size; • 150 g of mayonnaise;
• 120 grams of ham;
• 1 tbsp. l mustard;
• salt, pepper, a little garlic;
• 130 grams of cheese.
1. Rinse the champignons, remove the feet from them, we will only use caps. Cutting is not necessary.
2. Mix the spices and mayonnaise, put the mustard, grind, add a little chopped garlic.
3. Add the sauce to the mushrooms, gently stir, lubricate the cap inside.
4. We rub cheese and we cut small ham, we mix. Fill the caps with cooked stuffing.
5. Spread the mushrooms in one layer in the form.
6. We send to be baked in the oven. The process will take from 25 to 35 minutes, depending on the size of the mushrooms. The temperature in the region of 180-190 degrees.
Champignons in mayonnaise - tips and tricks
• If champignons are frozen, they must be allowed to thaw before cooking in the oven. Then it is better to squeeze the mushrooms to get rid of excess water.
• Mushroom legs are much tougher, they require more time to cook, it is better not to use them simultaneously with the caps. But on the other hand, it is an excellent addition to minced meat, with them you can cook mushroom soup.
• If champignons need to be boiled beforehand, then a pinch of dry citric acid or a spoonful of fresh juice is added to the water. Mushrooms do not darken, will remain bright and beautiful.
• To prepare a less fatty meal, you can mix the mayonnaise in half with sour cream or cream.
• Do not use low-calorie mayonnaise for baking or stewing. It is often a lot of thickeners, starch, preservatives. It is not known how these additives will behave in the process of heating.