In the mushroom season, our table is complemented by various delicious mushroom dishes. When you get tired of just frying mushrooms and cooking mushroom soup, I advise you to cook roast in pots of potatoes with mushrooms and smoked sausage. This matchless food certainly deserves the attention of housewives, who dream to surprise guests and family with something special.
Cook roasts in pots of potatoes with mushrooms and smoked sausage
As part of the amazing treat there are well-combined products: mushrooms, potatoes, smoked sausage (or ham). That is why the pot roast is so tasty and fragrant. Such food is not just tasty, but also unreal appetizing.
We take 4 pots and start cooking the most delicious roasts for 4 persons. I give here a universal recipe for roast, which everyone will like, but you can always experiment and change the composition of the products in the recipe.
A couple of tips - how to make the roast more saturated to taste, or more tender
After you cook the roast according to the recipe, later I advise you to try to create a dish to your taste based on it. For example, add some more products to the roast, some less. For example, if you want to get a richer mushroom taste of the dish, then add more mushrooms, and less potatoes and sausages. Also use your favorite spices.
I sometimes replace smoked sausage with ham or brisket (with roast ham will be more tender), cheese can be applied more spicy, or more tender, again to taste. In some cases, I place emphasis in this dish only on mushrooms and potatoes (a recipe without sausage and meat). This is very fond of my friends who adore different mushroom dishes. Mayonnaise can be replaced with sour cream, it will also give a softer taste to the dish.
Roast Recipe Composition - Which Products to Use
For 4 pots with a capacity of 500 grams, we will need (the fact that in brackets you can apply it to your taste):
- 1, 2 kilograms of potatoes
- 100 grams of smoked sausage of good quality (can be replaced with ham, bacon, ham)
- 100 grams of boiled mushrooms (if you take 200 - 300 grams of mushrooms for a rich mushroom taste - then reduce the number of potatoes by the same amount)
- onion head (you can add 1 - 2 cloves of garlic)
- one carrot
- to taste table salt
- pepper and bay leaf (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise (can be replaced with sour cream)
- a tablespoon - tomato paste (can be ketchup)
- 300 grams of water
- 150 grams of cheese
- Different spices to taste.
How to cook potato fries with mushrooms (cooking sequence):
- Take any mushrooms, they should be cut into medium slices, put to cook. Bring the mushrooms to a boil and immediately remove, drain the water and set aside. (Forest mushrooms will create more flavor in a dish than champignons). Nevertheless, mushrooms for roast fit any.
Washed and peeled potato tubers should be cut into small cubes.
2. Prepared smoked sausage (or ham) chop finely. Put the pieces in a bowl with potatoes.
3. Take boiled mushrooms (which we have already prepared) and add the mushrooms to the pan.
4. Grind onions. Cut carrots slightly larger than onions. Put the food in a container with all the ingredients. Pour the same salt (spices to taste). Well mix everything up.
5. Dry the inside of the pots with a vegetable oil (preferably olive oil). Spread all the ingredients from the bowl into pots, in equal proportions.
6. Prepare the fill separately. To do this, mix: soy sauce, mayonnaise, tomato paste and water.
7. Pour all pots by pouring in equal proportions, not topping up to the edge of about 1 cm. Again, add the bay leaves, pepper and other spices that you like to taste.
8. Sprinkle grated cheese on top and send all the pots to the oven. Cook roast in the oven for 45 minutes at 180 degrees.
9. The aroma is already on the whole apartment. Roast potatoes with smoked sausage and mushrooms can be served on the table.