Mushrooms in sour cream - a dish that can diversify your table in minutes. Preparing quickly - it turns out incredibly appetizing, fragrant and tasty.
Champignons in sour cream - general principles of cooking
The main ingredients of the dish are champignons and sour cream. The advantage of these ingredients is that they are available all year round and at a fairly affordable price.
Mushrooms can be braised with sour cream, baked and fried without adding any additional ingredients. This dish will be an excellent independent light dish or base for any side dish. It goes well with mushrooms, cereals (buckwheat, rice, barley), pasta and, of course, various vegetables and any meat.
Mushrooms before cooking do not boil, they simply rinse, dry and chop. Next, the mushrooms are usually first fried with chopped onion, and then stewed or baked.
Recipe 1. Fried champignons in sour cream
• 550 g of champignons;
• 500 g sour cream;
• large onion;
• third of a glass of water;
• half a cup of milk;
• salt, vegetable oil.
1. Peel and chop the onion into small cubes.
2. Wash the champignons, put them on a towel so that excess liquid will leave, then cut them into thin plates.
3. Heat the butter in a deep frying pan or in a skillet, put the chopped onion. Fry, stirring, until soft.
4. Put the prepared mushrooms, fry until blush for five minutes, then pour in water. Extinguish before evaporation.
5. Mix the milk with sour cream and salt, pour the resulting mushroom sauce.
6. Stew after boiling over the slowest fire for six to seven minutes.
7. Fried champignons in sour cream perfectly combined with young boiled or baked potatoes and rice. Dish before serving, you can pepper and sprinkle with fresh herbs.
Recipe 2. Champignons in sour cream cooked in pots
If sour cream is too thick, it can be diluted in a small amount of cream, milk or just water. Optionally, you can add boiled chicken meat, fried onion, favorite spices in the dish - so the champignons in sour cream will turn out even more satisfying and tasty.
• 0.5 kg of mushrooms;
• 210 g sour cream;
• 145 g cheese (it is better to take semi-hard cheese, such as Dutch or Russian);
• salt, ground pepper, piece of butter.
1. Wash and dry the mushrooms, cut them into medium cubes and fry a little in butter.
2. Put the champignons in the pot, pour in the salted sour cream, sprinkle with grated cheese shavings.
3. Bake in a preheated 185 degree oven for fifteen minutes.
Recipe 3. Mushrooms with potatoes in sour cream
• 220 g of mushrooms;
• 450 g of potatoes;
• 190 g sour cream;
• one third cup of cream;
• salt, ground pepper, oil for frying.
1. Peel the potatoes and cut them into slices, if the vegetable is too large - then in semicircles.
2. Onions cut into quarters into rings, and the mushrooms into strips. Fry both ingredients in hot oil for 5-7 minutes.
3. Warm up the oven to 190-210 degrees, lay in a mold layers of potatoes, fried mushrooms with onions.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, cover with sour cream, pre-mix it with cream.
5. Cook forty minutes.
6. Before serving, the dish can be flavored with a small amount of chopped garlic and garnished with minced green onions.
Recipe 4. Champignons with eggplants and cheese in sour cream
• two eggplants;
• a pound of mushrooms;
• vegetable oil;
• 260 g sour cream;
• 175 g semi-hard cheese;
• spices, herbs, salt;
• a third cup of flour.
Cooking Method: 1. Wash eggplants and champignons, dry both ingredients.
2. With eggplants, cut off the skin, cut into slices and salt. After 20-30 minutes, rinse off the salt, and place the eggplants themselves on a greased baking sheet.
3. Cut the prepared champignons into slices, place on top of the eggplants.
4. Sprinkle the mushrooms with salt, herbs and spices, cover with sour cream mixed with flour and finely grated cheese.
5. Bake fifteen minutes at 160 degrees, then another five minutes at 200 degrees.
Recipe 5. Champignons with zucchini in sour cream, stewed in a slow cooker
• 400 g of champignons;
• leaves of laurel;
• salt, spices;
• 70 g sour cream;
• one young zucchini.
1. Wash squash and cut into small cubes.
2. Peel and chop the onion.
3. Rinse the champignons, separate the caps from the legs, cut the caps into plates.
4. Put the butter in the multicooker bowl, melt it, then put onions and mushrooms. Fry in Baking mode, without closing the lid and stirring constantly, until golden brown.
5. Put zucchini, pour in some water, simmer on the “Quenching” mode for twenty minutes.
6. Pour in sour cream, add salt and spices, throw a couple of bay leaves. Stir thoroughly and cook for another fifteen minutes.
Recipe 6. Mushrooms with minced meat in sour cream
• 15-17 large champignons;
• 200 g of minced meat;
• small onion;
• 40 g sour cream;
• 40 g of tomato sauce;
• 20 g of mayonnaise;
• 50 g grated cheese.
1. Chop onion and mix with minced meat and salt. You can add your favorite spices to taste.
2. Coarsely grate cheese. Mix sour cream with mayonnaise and sauce in a small plate.
3. Rinse the mushrooms and carefully cut the legs, fill each hat with prepared minced meat.
4. Liberally brush the minced meat with sour cream sauce, sprinkle with cheese. 5. Bake at 200 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
6. Serve with the remaining sauce.
Recipe 7. Champignons with beef in sour cream
• 600 g of beef;
• 300 g of mushrooms;
• 200 g sour cream;
• vegetable oil;
• greens (parsley leaves).
1. Rinse the beef and cut into small sticks. Lightly repel meat with a special hammer.
2. Spread portions of beef on hot oil, quickly fry from both sides to a blush, then put in a saucepan.
3. Salt the meat, pepper and simmer for forty minutes until soft, with a little water.
4. In the same pan, where the beef was fried, fry finely chopped onion and mushrooms, chopped into strips.
5. Add the mushrooms and onions to the stewed meat.
6. Pour in sour cream, put chopped greens. Tom all together about fifteen minutes.
Recipe 8. Mushrooms with spinach in sour cream
• 420 g of mushrooms;
• 220 g frozen spinach;
• vegetable oil;
• to taste garlic;
• 300 g sour cream;
• hard cheese.
1. Cut the washed mushrooms into small pieces.
2. Put the spinach on a plate, after it has thawed - drain the liquid and chop.
3. Heat the butter in a pan, put the chopped garlic, and literally thirty seconds later, put the mushrooms, fry until an appetizing blush.
4. Add spinach and sour cream, salt. Simmer, stirring for 7-8 minutes.
5. Put the spinach-mushroom mass in a ceramic pot or in a baking dish, sprinkle with plenty of cheese.
6. Bake at an average degree of ten minutes, serve hot.
Recipe 9. Mushrooms in cream “Nourishing Casserole”
• 300 g of champignons;
• 300 g chicken fillet;
• two young potatoes;
• one zucchini;
• two carrots;
• large onion;
• 355 g sour cream; • salt, spices, herbs;
• vegetable oil;
• two or three tomatoes;
• green beans (200-300 g).
1. Rinse the chicken, cut it into small pieces and fry until golden.
2. Also fry the chopped garlic with the prepared mushrooms, only separately from the chicken.
3. Rinse and peel all vegetables. Cut the potatoes and zucchini into cubes, carrot slices, diced tomatoes.
4. Lubricate the deep form with butter, lay all the ingredients in layers: carrots, chicken, potatoes, mushrooms with onions, zucchini, tomatoes, string beans.
5. Pour all the ingredients with sour cream, pre-diluting it in a glass of water and mixing it with salt, spices and chopped greens.
6. Cook in the oven for thirty to forty minutes. Readiness dishes can be determined by the readiness of potatoes.
Recipe 10. Mushroom Mushroom Soup with Sour Cream
• 550-600 g of mushrooms;
• four potatoes;
• onions and carrots - one by one;
• parsley leaves;
• 300 g sour cream;
• salt, black pepper;
• vegetable oil;
• 300 ml of cream.
1. Peel and chop the onion finely.
2. Rinse the champignons, dry and cut into several pieces.
3. Heat the butter in a pan, fry the onion with the mushrooms until golden brown.
4. Wash and dice carrots and potatoes.
5. Boil potatoes and carrots in a liter of water until tender.
6. Drain half the water, put the fried mushrooms with onions.
7. Grind all ingredients to a pure state with a dip blender.
8. In another saucepan, mix the sour cream and cream, bring the mixture to a boil, salt and pepper, add the chopped parsley leaves.
9. Put the cream soup on the fire, add the sour cream after boiling. Tomit on low heat until thick. The thickness of the soup is determined by your taste preferences.
10. Serve with garlic bread. You can also sprinkle the finished soup with grated cheese. Or during pouring cream sauce in a dish, you can put the melted cheese, cut into pieces.
Mushrooms in cream - tricks and tips
• In general, champignons are ideally combined with sour cream, and you can come up with your own recipes using just these two ingredients. Do not be afraid to experiment - you can even just roll in sour cream and bake in foil - it will turn out delicious.
• When choosing mushrooms, pay special attention to their appearance: champignons should be dense and solid, with no obvious visible damage and rotten places.
• Sour cream for the dish, you can use any fat. Too thick sour cream is permissible to thin with milk, cream or water, and thick sour cream thicken with flour.
• For roasting mushrooms, it is better not to use pure butter or vegetable oil, but a mixture of these oils.
• Do not get carried away when cooking spices, mushrooms - mushrooms with a delicate taste and delicate aroma, many spices and spices will kill the taste of the mushrooms themselves.
• Mushrooms - mushrooms are delicate and cook quite quickly, so the additional ingredients should be half ready: the cereals and vegetables are boiled, fried or baked, the meat should also be ready. Pretreatment does not require only young vegetables (young squash, potatoes, eggplants), as well as green beans, greens.