The variety of fish salads is quite large, but not all of them have an unmatched taste and a perfect combination of ingredients.
Some of them are quite high in calories due to greasy mayonnaise dressing.
Others are not quite light and appetizing due to the prevalence of vegetable ingredients. But, nevertheless, of all the huge mass of fish salads there are those dishes that are simply impossible to tear off.
Below you have selected the best and most delicious recipes that will appeal not only to you, but also to your guests. These proven fish salads will not let you down even at the most responsible feast.
Delicious Fish Salad - General Cooking Principles
You can prepare a delicious salad from any kind of fish. The product is pre-fried, baked, steamed or boiled. Smoked, canned or salted fish can also be used.
For salad, only the filet of fish is suitable. Head, fins, tail, skin, entrails and bones must be removed.
You can combine fish in a salad with seafood, eggs, cereals, mushrooms, vegetables, greens, legumes, or even bread crumbs.
Salad can be seasoned with olive, vegetable or sunflower oil. As well as sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard or vinegar.
Delicious Vinaigrette Fish Salad
• 160 g capelin salted;
• one beet;
• one carrot;
• one pickled cucumber;
• one red lettuce;
• a sprig of fresh dill;
• 25 ml of vegetable oil;
• 30 grams of white or red beans.
1. To prepare this salad, you will need to pre-wash and boil the vegetables: beets, carrots.
2. It is also necessary to rinse beforehand, cook until soft and once again wash the beans. Before cooking, you can pour the beans in water in a bowl for the night, so it will cook faster.
3. Clean the capelin by removing the head, spine, bones and tail. Wash and dry each fish with a paper towel. 4. Separate the cooked beets and carrots from the skin and cut into small squares.
5. Take out the cucumber from the brine and peel off the coarse skin. Also cut into a square.
6. Peel and finely chop the onion in the same way as other products.
7. Dill sort, wash and chop.
8. Combine and mix the prepared products: beets, carrots, onions, beans, cucumber and half dill. Stir the vinaigrette with vegetable oil. If desired, add a little salt.
9. Put the capelin in the form of flower petals on a portion plate. Put a vinaigrette in the middle of the flower. Top salad to decorate the rest of the dill.
Delicious fish tuna and vegetable salad
• pot of canned tuna;
• one red sweet pepper;
• one yellow bell pepper;
• two tomatoes;
• three radishes;
• one red lettuce;
• 45 ml of olive oil;
• 10 ml of lemon juice;
• some green onions;
1. Wash the can of tuna, open and pull out the pieces of fish. Grind arbitrarily.
2. Pepper red and yellow wash and clean. Slice. The method of cutting does not matter much, the main thing is not large.
3. Red onion peel, wash and thinly cut into half rings. If you use a simple onion, it is better to boil it with boiling water after cutting it so that excess bitterness is gone.
4. Radish and tomato thoroughly washed and chopped as well as pepper.
5. Sort and wash green onions. Chop finely and leave to decorate the salad.
6. Combine red onion, tomato, radish, pepper and fish in a bowl. Pour a mixture of olive oil and lemon juice, add salt. Mix.
7. Put in a salad bowl and sprinkle with slices of green onions.
Delicious fish salad with mackerel and rice
• 250 g mackerel;
• 80 g rice cereal;
• one apple;
• one red lettuce;
• 45 grams of hard cheese;
• sprig of green parsley;
• 50 g of unshelled walnuts;
• 30 ml of olive oil; • 10 ml of lemon juice;
1. Mackerel clean and wash. Boil in water with salt. Cool and separate the meat from the bones and finely chop. But you can just make out the meat by hand.
2. Wash rice and boil. Then rinse and free from decoction.
3. Peel the apple and onion, remove the excess and cut into small cubes.
4. Chop the cheese in a grater.
5. Nuts grind in a mortar.
6. Mix olive oil with lemon juice and salt. This will be a gas station.
7. Wash, dry and leave the parsley for decoration.
8. Mix fish, rice, apple and onion right in a salad bowl. Add cheese and nuts.
9. Pour over salad dressing, lightly mix and serve.
10. Decorate with a sprig of curly parsley.
Delicious fish salad with cod and breadcrumbs
• four cherry tomatoes;
• one yellow bell pepper;
• 120 grams of wheat bread;
• 190 g cod fillets;
• a couple of basil twigs;
• garlic clove;
• 30 ml of vegetable oil;
1. Boil cod fillet in a small amount of water with salt (can also be steamed). After that, cool and cut into slices. Cutting should not be too small or large.
2. Pepper to wash and clean the stalk and seeds. Cut into slices or slices.
3. Slice the wheat bread into small cubes and arrange on a baking sheet. Bake in the oven until a ruddy color appears.
4. Sort, wash and dry basil.
5. Peel and chop the garlic.
6. Wash tomatoes. Half of them cut into two parts.
7. Crush the remaining half of the tomatoes and basil to puree with a blender. Add vegetable oil, garlic and salt. This is a salad dressing.
8. Mix fish, pepper and chopped cherry tomatoes. Portioned on plates
9. Pour neatly prepared salad dressing.
10. Serve the dish, sprinkled with croutons of baked bread. If desired, you can decorate with greenery.
Delicious fish salad with haddock and oranges
• 150 g of haddock fillets; • a small bunch of sorrel;
• one orange;
• a small bunch of arugula;
• olive oil;
• 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar;
• ground black pepper;
1. Haddock wash, dry and fry in butter until cooked. Then disassemble into small pieces.
2. Arugula and sorrel sort, put in a bowl and pour cold water. Moreover, if there is dirt or sand on the greenery, it will fall to the bottom of the bowl. Then rinse the herbs thoroughly and air dry. Arugula can be torn by hands not very small, and sorrel must be cut into thin strips.
3. Wash the orange, peel it, divide it into slices, and chop the slices into large pieces.
4. For refueling, mix the oil with balsamic vinegar, pepper and salt.
5. Mix the ingredients of the salad (haddock, arugula, sorrel, oranges) in a container and pour the dressing. Mix gently with your hands.
6. Put the salad in a salad bowl or a regular serving plate. If desired, decorate with orange slices.
Delicious fish salad of pink and grape
• 630 g pink salmon fillet;
• one red onion;
• 180 grams of red grapes;
• two celery branches;
• 40 g almond slices;
• spoon of curry;
• a couple of spoons of mayonnaise;
• mustard spoon;
• olive oil.
1. Rinse and dry the pink salmon. In a bowl, mix the fish with olive oil, salt and pepper. Wrap in foil and bake in the oven for 25 minutes at 180 degrees.
2. Remove the finished fish to cool. Then remove the skin and chop the fillet with a fork.
3. Onion and celery finely chopped.
4. Wash grapes and divide them in half.
5. Put grapes, onions and celery in a bowl. Add mayonnaise, almond slices, mustard, chopped fish and spices. Stir and add to it if necessary.
6. Serve the dish in a salad bowl, garnished with sprigs of parsley and dill.
Delicious Canned Sardine Fish Salad
• jar of canned sardines;
• two chicken eggs; • fresh cucumber;
• 60 g pitted olives;
• 15 g of mayonnaise;
• 15 g sour cream;
1. Sardines pull out of the jar, chop finely.
2. Cook hard boiled eggs, cool and clean. Cut into small slices (one egg for six cloves)
3. Wash the cucumber and peel it, then cut it into semi-circles.
4. Free from olives from brine and cut into thin slices. Leave some stuff for decoration.
5. For filling mix sour cream, salt and mayonnaise.
6. Put sliced sardines, cucumbers, eggs and olives in a bowl. Lightly mix.
7. Put the resulting mass in portions.
8. Pour beautifully on each portion of the dressing (if the sauce is thick, you can dilute it with a small amount of broth).
9. Decorate salads with slices of olives and serve.
Delicious Fish Salad - Tricks and Useful Tips
• Fatty fish is better fry in olive oil, and dry fish - in vegetable oil.
• If the fish is easily separated from the bones, then it is ready. So that it does not turn out very dry, it is desirable not to digest and overcook.
• For lower calorie content, season the salads with non-greasy sour cream, it is better if it is homemade.
• To make any of the salads have a piquant taste, add garlic passed through a press.
• Add salt to the dish at the very end if you are preparing a salad of canned, salted or smoked fish.
• For salads, try using a sort of fish with fewer bones.
• You can decorate the salad with greens, fresh vegetables, olives or breadcrumbs.