Cooking delicious kebabs is a real art.
Much of the success of this business is correctly marinade.
However, it is not necessary to use for this some expensive and intricate products, to carry out complex manipulations.
The easiest marinade for kebabs can also give an excellent result.
You just need to choose the right product base, which will make the meat tender, juicy, saturate it with tastes and allow to cook the right kebab.
Most often for this dish choose pork.
Therefore, we consider the cooking rules and recipes for the simplest marinade for pork.
Basic principles of cooking the simplest marinade for kebabs
Pork for simple kebabs you need to choose the right one - fairly young and fresh. Of the parts of the carcass is best suited cervical, where the meat is interspersed with fat. If the neck is very oily, then part of the fat can be trimmed. Fans of leaner kebabs can choose the tenderloin. The tops of the legs, the renal part can also be used for frying on coals.
As the main component of the fast marinade for pork fit:
- tomato paste or sauce
- dairy products
- pomegranate and lemon juice.
The technology is simple - the meat is cut into non-small pieces, mixed with salt, spices and any products for pickling. Sometimes the marinade with salt and spices is cooked separately, then the meat is poured with this mixture.
Pickling time - the minimum hour or two, perhaps more. Quite often shish kebabs are marinated overnight.
Roast prepared meat over hot coals, that is, without fire, placed on a wire rack or strung on skewers.
Served with greens, vegetables, seasonings and sauces.
The easiest marinade for shish kebab on vinegar
Vinegar is the traditional for Russians basis of kebab marinade. It softens meat well, and is good for fatty pork, as it adds a certain sourness. The main thing - to take vinegar in moderation.
- Kilogram of pork neck
- Tablespoon of Acetic Essence
- Half a cup of water
- Half a tablespoon of salt
- Black pepper, onions - at will.
- Cut the meat into oblong pieces.
- Salt and pepper.
- If onions are used, it should be cut in any way and put to the meat.
- Dilute vinegar with water, add meat.
- Leave to marinate for two hours. At least once during this time the meat must be mixed.
- Before frying, pieces of meat are quite tightly strung on skewers and fry over hot coals, not allowing fire to appear - extinguish it with water.
- Rotate to evenly roast on all sides. When the kebab is reddened, remove from heat.
- Fresh onions, cucumbers and tomatoes will be an excellent side dish for such meat.
Onion juice is the basis of the simplest marinade for kebabs
An onion-based marinade softens and flavors meat, while it does not dry it and does not destroy the fiber structure. You can use this marinade for poultry, young beef and, of course, for pork. Onions need to take white, its juice is more bitter and saturated.
- Pork - tenderloin, neck, kidney part - about a kilogram
- 3 large onion bulbs
- 2-3 bay leaves
- Partial tablespoon of salt
- Tablespoon of vegetable oil
- Black freshly ground pepper - pinch.
- Cut the meat into pieces necessary for shish kebab.
- Chop onions into gruel using a blender, knife or meat grinder.
- Salt the resulting mass, add a pinch of pepper for aroma, pour out the oil and put bay leaves.
- If the pickling is supposed to take a little time, the mixture can be slightly heated in a microwave oven, to a warm state, then tastes will quickly penetrate into the meat. Cover container when heated.
- Immerse pieces of meat in marinade, mix, remove in a cool place.
- After two hours, the meat can be fried. It needs a little shake from the marinade, if used skewers. If it is fried on a lattice, it is possible to place a slightly pressed onion from the marinade between pieces of meat, it will be tasty fried.
The easiest and fastest marinade for pork based on tomato products
Tomato paste, tomato juice, various sauces, including ketchup, are an excellent basis for kebab marinade. The acid softens the fibers of the meat, after such a marinade it is perfectly browned, but inside it remains juicy and tender. If tomato paste or juice is used, it is advisable to add bright spices and seasonings to the marinade. A ready-made tomato sauce, ketchup already have a set of spices. You just need to choose suitable depending on your tastes - more spicy, spicy or sweetish. This marinade is good for pork ribs.
- Pork ribs or neck - a kilogram with a little
- A glass of tomato juice or half a glass of tomato paste, any sauce
- Salt to taste depending on its presence in tomato products
- Spices, seasonings also to taste - you can use black and red ground pepper, coriander, basil, cloves, nutmeg, rosemary.
- Cut the meat into large pieces, chop the ribs.
- Pour the tomato component into a bowl. Depending on its taste, add salt and spices.
- Immerse pieces of meat in the sauce, mix thoroughly, smearing each piece with the mixture.
- Leave the pickle for an hour. Taste the sauce, add salt. If the sauce is not at all sour - this happens with some varieties of tomato paste, add a few drops of vinegar or lemon juice.
- At the end of the marinating period, fry the meat in any suitable way.
The easiest way to cook a marinade for pork on canned tomatoes
Salted or pickled tomatoes contain large amounts of acid. It is either released during the fermentation process, if the tomatoes are salted in the usual way, or is available there due to vinegar, this applies to pickled fruits. For pork, you can simply take a few tomatoes from the jar and a little pickle, adjust the taste with spices and quickly marinate the meat - with little or no extra cost.
- Pork - about a kilogram of any suitable part of the carcass
- 3-4 salted or pickled tomatoes - they must be very ripe and soft
- Half a glass of brine or pickle from tomatoes
- Tablespoon of vegetable oil
- A mixture of peppers or other seasoning to taste.
- Salt - about a teaspoon, maybe more.
- Place sliced pork in a bowl or pan.
- Tomatoes get out of the jar, remove the skin, knead well. You can use a fork, a knife, if the fruits keep their shape well - chop them with a blender.
- Put the tomato puree to the meat, pour the brine into the same place.
- Pepper, salt and mix.
- After an hour, the marinade must be tried. If there is little acid, add grains of citric acid. If a little salt - salt. If it is too salty, add a pinch of sugar. Also pour in vegetable oil, mix well again and put away in cold.
- You can apply onion rings, pickled or salted vegetables - the same tomatoes, peppers, and cucumbers to the kebabs made on such a marinade.
Festive option - champagne as the easiest marinade to pork
If after the holiday there is a bottle of champagne left - it will turn out to quickly cook barbecue marinade for pork. And the feast can be continued at the brazier, in nature, because the marinade on the basis of champagne is not only simple, but also very fast. Drink bubbles help pickle ingredients quickly penetrate meat fibers.
- Low-fat pork - about 800 grams, if more, increase the number of ingredients
- Half a tablespoon of salt
- Spices optional - great black pepper, allspice, basil, dry or fresh dill
- A large glass of champagne - approximately 200 grams
- Onions optional.
- Cut the meat into small pieces
- Salt, add all spices.
- If onions are used, cut it into rings and add to the meat.
- Put the pieces in a wide saucepan or cup, and a plastic container and a glass jar will fit - if you plan to leave for nature, you can not shift the marinated meat, but immediately take it in this container.
- Pour meat with champagne, lightly press down,
- After an hour, you can already fry - during this time the meat is softened and full of flavors.
Lemon plus onions - one of the easiest marinades for kebabs
The sharpness and taste of onions, the acid and aroma of lemon - an excellent kebab, including pork, is obtained. It is very simple to prepare it: everything needs to be cut and folded by adding seasonings. The only minus is that he needs a little more time to marinate, at least 3-4 hours. But the result is worth it: the meat is tender, soft, aromatic.
- Approximately a kilogram of non-rigid young pork
- 3 large onions
- 2 lemons, preferably with a thin sandpaper
- Tablespoon salt without top
- Spices at will - black and red pepper are fine.
- Mix the sliced meat with salt and spices, let stand for a couple of minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel the onion and cut it into thin rings or half rings.
- It is also fine to cut the lemons, only it is not necessary to remove the skin - the essential oils will add an extra pleasant touch.
- Place a few slices of lemon on the bottom of a wide dish. Top layer of meat, onion rings.
- Put the row of lemon pieces, meat, onion again. Lay to the top. It is advisable to complete, as started, lemons.
- Press down the resulting mass, you can even put a plate and put the oppression.
- After 3, and preferably 5-6 hours, the skewers can be fried. If this is done on a wire rack, you can shift whole layers of meat and onions from the dishes, removing the lemon.
- Serve with fresh or baked vegetables on the grill.
Filled and ready - the easiest marinade for kefir pork
Sour-milk products - the recognized basis of the marinade for kebabs from chicken, rabbit, beef, well get with him and pork. However, it is desirable to take pieces where there are no large interlayers of fat, otherwise the fat in the yogurt soaks and loses its shape. The renal part, tenderloin and other moderately lean pieces of carcass will work well here as meat.
- Approximately a kilogram of pork without fat
- Two glasses of kefir or sour milk, natural yogurt
- Spoon table salt without a hill
- Two large bulbs
- Bay leaf, allspice peas, ground pepper.
- Chop meat rather coarsely
- Shred bulbs in cubes or quarter-rings.
- Put onion, salt, spices to meat, mix.
- Pour kefir, mix well again and leave to marinate for two hours in a cool place.
- Fry over coals, serve with fresh or canned vegetables, parsley, basil.
Cunning and secrets of cooking the most simple marinades for pork kebab
- Pork - fatty meat, so it is advisable to make the sour marinade. The exception is onion juice, quite spicy in itself, but you need to take a lot of onions and try to get a lot of juice.
- Too sour marinade can be adjusted with a few grains of sugar or half a teaspoon of honey.
- If you fear that acid will eat soft, tender meat, add a spoonful of butter.
- Before frying pork shashlik on vinegar, tomato it is good to pour one egg into the meat and mix it thoroughly, then the protective film of protein will not allow the shish kebab to dry.
- To cook the marinade and pickle the meat should be in enamel or glassware, plastic should be treated with care, avoid enamelware.