Barbecue - it's summer, vacation, summer house, cheerful company, a subtle aroma of smoke and carefree mood. You can recreate this atmosphere at home, when it’s cold and damp outside. Meat for kebabs marinated and baked in the oven - it turns out just as juicy and tasty, almost like on a brazier. If you are unbearable to try the kebab in the oven, these recipes with step-by-step photos will help to fulfill the gastronomic desire.
Pork kebab in the oven - a great option, cooks quickly, turns juicy and soft
A delicious kebab is always good from pork tenderloin. A piece of meat is taken without skins and films, and the layers of fat will be just the way - due to them the kebab will be soft and juicy. Only fresh pork comes out tender without much effort, the old meat will have to be marinated for a long time.
What you need for kebabs:
• 1 kg of pork (best neck - there is a layer of fat);
• 2 bulbs;
• 1 lemon;
• 3 tbsp. l olive oil;
• black and allspice, salt - to taste.
Step-by-step recipe for pork kebab in the oven:
1. Wash the pork and dry with a paper towel. Cut fillets into cubes 3-5 cm wide. It is better to make them the same, so that all the pieces of kebab evenly baked. Too large or miniature cubes will not work - they will remain wet inside or be dry.
2. Kebab in the oven is cooked on wooden skewers, since ordinary metal skewers simply do not fit into it. Before using, skewers are soaked in water for 20-30 minutes, otherwise they will burn. If there are mini skewers, then you can use them.
3. Finely chop the onion and squeeze lightly. Vegetable gives juice and nourishes the pork.
4. Cut lemon into slices, remove bones. 5. Mix the meat pieces with onions, lemon, fill all with oil and spices. Peppers can be replaced with a special seasoning for kebabs or favorite spices for meat.
6. Liquid smoke is a magic wand for those who do not imagine kebab without the smell of a fire. It is added either directly to the marinade, or into a sleeve / jar / baking tray. 1 kg of meat is enough 1 tsp. liquid smoke. If children try the treat, then it is better not to use flavoring.
7. Kebab should marinate for at least half an hour, ideally - 2-3 hours, and if time allows, then all 5.
8. Salt the pickled meat, remove the onion and lemon, tightly strap the pieces on skewers.
9. The oven for pork shish kebab in this recipe heats up to 230-240 degrees. So the pieces of meat will have an appetizing crust, and inside they will keep juiciness.
10. Trick for dry meat fillet - put slices of lard between the pieces.
11. Skewers are placed either in the form (there you can send onions from the marinade), or directly on the wire rack. In the second case, a baking sheet or a sheet of foil is placed at the bottom of the cabinet so that the flowing fat does not stain the bottom.
12. Cooking time - about 30-40 minutes. Kebabs are turned at least twice. They can also be watered with water or marinade.
13. Finished meat is served directly on skewers. The best side dish - fresh or steamed vegetables with herbs.
This is one of the easiest recipes for kebabs cooked in the oven. Dish varieties of vegetables, fruits, olives and mushrooms, which alternate with meat on a skewer.
A new taste of pork will provide an unusual marinade: housewives use mayonnaise, mustard, fruit juice, berries, wine, beer, and various spices.
Recipe for chicken kebab in the oven - we take for the kebab tender poultry meat
Chicken meat is very gentle and easy to digest, but many housewives complain about its dryness. To chicken breast turned into a tender and fragrant kebab, you need to use a few secrets from this recipe for the oven. Ingredients:
• 400 g breast;
• 90 ml of kefir;
• 30 ml of soy sauce;
• 1 tbsp. l tomato ketchup or pasta;
• 1 tbsp. l grainy mustard;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• 1 tsp. salts;
• 1 tsp. spice mixes.
Cooking chicken skewers on skewers in the oven, recipe and tips:
1. Chicken meat is taken chilled, not frozen! After defrosting the fillet loses juiciness. If there is no choice, then the bird is thawed at room temperature. Oven, microwave and hot water will speed up the process, but the kebab will be rubber.
2. The breast is cut large - this is another condition for the softness of the dish.
3. Squeeze garlic, mix with kefir, soy sauce, tomato paste, mustard, spices and salt. Among the spices must be ground black pepper, very tasty is obtained with paprika, turmeric, thyme, rosemary, basil.
4. Marinade for chicken is a must, and the meat should lie in it for at least 30 minutes, ideally 2-3 hours.
5. For chicken skewers, the oven temperature is not prohibitively high, but the standard one is 180-190 degrees.
6. Chicken pieces are put on a skewer and poured over with a marinade.
7. Poultry meat is baked on a baking sheet or wire rack for 35-40 minutes.
The recipe for chicken kebabs in the oven will not disappoint even the meat gourmet. Kefir marinade with soy sauce perfectly softens brisket fibers, and spices make it a worthy competitor to pork and lamb.
Skewers in a jar - a non-standard recipe, but the result is amazingly delicious
It sounds unusual, but it is very easy to prepare. The kebab in the jar is tender and ruddy, but without a crispy crust.
What is needed for cooking:
• 1 kg of pork;
• 300 g of simple onion or shallot;
• 1 head of garlic;
• 50 ml of soy sauce;
• salt and spices for pork.
How the kebab is cooked in a pot in the oven, detailed recipe:
1. Meat washed and dried, remove the film. Cut into equal pieces of 3 cm thick.
2. Finely chop the onion and garlic cloves.
3. Stir pork, onion, garlic, cover all with spices. Pour in soy sauce. You should be careful with salt, because soy sauce is salty.
4. Marinate the skewers for 1-2 hours.
5. Strung ready-made pieces on soaked wooden sticks.
6. For baking, a can of 3 liters is taken, dry, without chips and cracks. Skewers with meat are immersed in it. About 5 pieces will fit.
7. Onions with garlic from the marinade are sent to the bottom of the jar. For juiciness, you can pour in some water, for aroma - liquid smoke.
8. Before baking the jar neck in several layers is wrapped with foil. Several punctures are made on the top with a fork or skewer so that the steam can freely flow out during cooking.
9. The difference of this recipe is that the oven can not be heated in advance. Glass cans can not withstand sudden changes in temperature. A jar of kebabs is placed in a cupboard, set to a temperature of 200 degrees. After 1-1, 5 hours the dish will be ready.
10. Another rule regarding the preservation of the jar is that the cabinet door cannot be opened during baking. Readiness is determined by the appearance of the meat.
11. When the pork comes, the oven shuts off. The jar is removed with a dry towel after 15-20 minutes.
The aroma of meat and marinade is concentrated in the jar, the dish smells like it was cooked in the oven. This way of cooking is easy to surprise guests on a festive day.
Recipe of kebabs in the oven on the onion pillow
An alternative method of cooking meat in the oven on skewers is a kebab recipe in the sleeve. Meat will be especially fragrant, if you put it on an onion pillow. In the sleeve the vegetable will not burn, and the meat will remain as juicy as possible. What you need:
• 700 g pork;
• 700 g onions;
• 3 tbsp. l vinegar;
• 1 tbsp. l Sahara;
• coriander, ground black pepper, salt - to taste.
How to cook shish kebab in the oven with onions, a step-by-step recipe:
1. Onions - one of the best flavors for meat. The more vegetable, the juicier it turns out pork.
2. Cut the onion into half rings and pour boiling water over it - this will reduce the bitterness of the vegetable.
3. A little trick: about a third of the onion should be pureed with a blender. Gruel will marinade for meat.
4. Marinate the onion in a mixture of vinegar, a pinch of salt and 1 tbsp. l Sahara.
5. Mix washed and dried pork in a bowl with onion puree, coriander, pepper and salt. Leave for 2-3 hours, and you can overnight. It is important to calculate the readiness of onions and meat: the pillow is marinated in 1 hour, so it is prepared after pork.
6. Place onion half rings in a sleeve for baking in an even layer.
7. Put pork on top of the onion. Shuffle layers is not necessary.
8. Fasten the sleeve and make a couple of punctures.
9. In an oven heated to 220 degrees, bake pork with onion cushion for one hour.
10. If you want the effect of roasted meat, an hour later, you need to cut the sleeve and return the kebab to the oven for another 20 minutes.
This is the basic recipes for meat kebabs in the oven. Even the avid "kebabs" return to these simple, but always successful cooking options.