Chicken fillet - a product that combines with all the ingredients, such meat is tasty, tender and soft, if properly pickled and cooked.
And it may well become not an expensive central dish at a picnic table.
Thanks to the various marinades that are prepared surprisingly easily and simply from the most affordable products, you can relax and eat a juicy and really tasty budget barbecue.
Skewers of chicken fillet - the secrets of the correct marinade
1. Marinade for chicken differs from marinades for other types of meat in that its main task is to saturate the meat with various tastes and flavors. In the case of beef or pork, the marinade acts as a fiber softener, but in the case of fillet it is not necessary, because it already cooks quickly, it turns out soft. Therefore, do not rush to pour vinegar, do not be afraid to experiment with honey-based marinades, sauces and even fruit. No matter how you marinate the fillet, it will turn out to be tender and tasty.
2. The advantage of chicken kebabs is that meat is marinated very quickly. Sometimes two hours are enough for it to soak up with all the necessary ingredients. And this means that you do not need to pickle a chicken on the eve of a picnic, you can do it just before the trip to nature.
3. Refrain from using table vinegar, it does not soften the meat and certainly does not make it more tender and juicier, this ingredient covers the fibers, making them harder. If you like the specific sourness of this product, then choose balsamic or wine vinegar for pickling.
4. Do not use mayonnaise for making marinade for fillet. Perhaps this method of marinating the fastest and easiest, but it is harmful, both for the body and for the figure. In the process of heat treatment mayonnaise emits all the harmful substances in the composition. If you can not deny yourself the pleasure to feast on chicken in your favorite marinade, make your own mayonnaise from mustard, yolks and olive oil. The taste is the same, but the benefits are obvious. 5. Use for cooking chicken skewers not only fillets, legs or wings, but also offal, such as hearts or liver. They marinate even faster than meat, they turn out just as interesting and tasty.
6. Serve chicken kebabs with light, non-stomach-heavy snacks: fresh vegetables, greens, baked vegetables.
Recipe 1. Kebab from chicken fillet
• 2 kg of chicken fillet;
• liter of kefir;
• 50 grams of parsley;
• two large onions;
• salt pepper;
• 5-6 cloves of garlic.
1. Wash the fillets, lightly dry them and cut into portions of medium size.
2. Grind the salt with chopped garlic into a mush, rub the prepared meat with the resulting mixture.
3. Put the chicken in a bowl, sprinkle with pepper, mix with onion rings.
4. Pour kefir into the meat with spices, making sure that it completely covers all the pieces.
5. Remove the kebab from chicken fillet for 2-3 hours in the fridge, setting the oppression on top.
6. Cook the chicken over an open fire or in the oven.
Recipe 2. Chicken fillet in soy sauce
• one and a half kilograms of chicken fillet;
• 120 ml of soy sauce;
• 1.5 Art. l honey;
• 3 tsp. grated ginger;
• 4 cloves of garlic;
• 70 ml sesame oil.
1. Salt the prepared meat and set aside for 15-20 minutes.
2. While the meat is soaked, prepare the marinade. Melt the honey in any convenient way to a liquid state, cool.
3. Mix soy sauce with honey and sesame oil.
4. Clean the ginger root with a knife and rub it on the smallest grater, add to the honey mixture.
5. Peel the garlic, pass through the press, just lay out in the marinade.
6. Thoroughly mix all the ingredients in a deep bowl.
7. Put salted meat in the ready soy marinade, stirring well, rubbing the mixture in each piece. 8. We remove for 2-4 hours in a cold place.
9. Cooking skewers on hot coals, turning over periodically, about 20 minutes.
Recipe 3. Chicken fillet kebab in beer
• two kilograms of chicken breast;
• 0.75 liters of beer;
• two bulbs;
• salt, oregano, pepper.
1. Rinse the chicken breast thoroughly, remove the skin and bones, cut the fillets in large pieces, but at the same time, do not shrink. We make it so that the meat can be planted on a skewer.
2. We clean both onions and cut them in thick rings.
3. Rub the meat pieces with a mixture of oregano, salt and pepper.
4. Put the chicken in a bowl, sprinkle with onions on top. Fill with beer.
5. Marinate at least 2 hours.
6. Cooking kebabs of fillet, marinated in beer, in the traditional way: on the grill on coals or over an open fire on a campfire.
Recipe 4. Skewers of chicken fillet in mineral water
• two chicken breasts (about 1 kg);
• large onion;
• 60 ml of vegetable oil;
• liter of mineral water;
• spices, salt;
• two spoons of lemon juice;
1. Cut the prepared, washed and dried filet, portioned medium pieces.
2. We wash the lemon, cut it in half, squeeze out the amount of juice we need.
3. Peel the onions from the husk and cut into large rings.
4. Put the breast on the bottom of the bowl, lay the onion on top.
5. Sprinkle meat with spices, salt, pour lemon juice. Stir.
6. Fill with vegetable oil and mineral water, pickle 4 hours.
7. Pickled shish kebab from chicken fillet is put on skewers, alternating meat with onion rings, fry on all sides for 5 minutes.
8. You can cook skewers and at home. We put the meat on moistened wooden skewers, cook 15-20 in an oven heated to 210 degrees.
9. Served with fresh herbs. If desired, the finished meat can be sprinkled with lemon juice, this will give the chicken a delicate sourness and additional flavor and taste.
Recipe 5. Chicken fillet skewers in apple-lemon marinade
• 800 grams of chicken fillet;
• two tablespoons of apple brandy;
• two sweet and sour apples;
• 100 ml of vegetable oil;
• one lemon;
• tablespoon of sugar;
• salt, spices.
1. Wash the lemon, gently rub the skin on a grater, trying not to touch the white part. We only need peel.
2. From the remaining lemon pulp squeeze the juice.
3. Mix the zest with lemon juice, add apple brandy, pour spices, salt, sugar, pour in vegetable oil. Stir.
4. Lay the sliced fillet into fragrant marinade, mix. We remove for 3-5 hours in a cold place.
5. Two apples wash, cut into 4-6 parts, depending on the size of the fruit, cut off the core, sprinkle with lemon juice.
6. We string on skewers or thin skewers apples and chicken.
7. Lubricate strung products with marinade, cook in the oven or on the grill for 15 minutes.
Recipe 6. Diet shish kebab from chicken fillet with olive herbs
• kilogram of chicken breast;
• three onions;
• half a lemon;
• two glasses of classic yogurt;
• A tablespoon of Provencal dried herbs.
1. Breast cut, cutting off the bones and skin, leaving only the fillet. Wash, dry, cut into large cubes.
2. Cut the peeled onion into half rings, lay it in a bowl, crush it with your hands.
3. Put the chicken on top, sprinkle everything with spices, salt and Provencal herbs.
4. Rub on the skewers lemon zest. We mix everything well.
5. Fill the fillet with yogurt. Leave the meat in a cold place for 3 hours.
6. Fry the cooked chicken kebab on hot coals from all sides until cooked.
Recipe 7. Chicken fillet kebab with garlic and paprika
• half a kilo of chicken fillet; • three tablespoons of olive oil;
• one lemon;
• teaspoon of paprika;
• two tablespoons of wine vinegar;
• pinch of dried onions;
• spices, salt;
• two cloves of garlic;
• two tablespoons of mayonnaise.
1. Pour wine vinegar, olive oil, juice of one lemon into a bowl of suitable size. Stir.
2. Add paprika to the marinade, it will give the chicken a bright rich color and a pleasant taste.
3. Here we also lay out the finely chopped or skipped garlic.
4. Add dried onions and mayonnaise.
5. Salt and pepper to taste.
6. Cut the chicken fillet into small pieces, put the meat into the marinade, mix it with your hands, rubbing the mixture into each piece of chicken.
7. We put on top of the oppression, remove the chicken for an hour in the fridge.
8. We put shish kebab on metal skewers or wooden skewers, cook on hot coals or in an oven heated to 200 degrees.
Recipe 8. Chicken fillet kebab with zucchini and cheese
• one chicken breast for 550-600 grams;
• two zucchini;
• green onions;
• salt pepper;
• 100 grams of cheese.
1. We wash the young squash with small seeds and thin skin under running water, cut it into circles with a width of not more than one centimeter.
2. Chicken fillet, removed from the breast, cut into about the same pieces as the zucchini.
3. Salt and pepper the meat, set aside for 10 minutes.
4. Tightly string on skewers alternately mugs of zucchini and pieces of meat, putting a small piece of cheese between them.
5. Sprinkle the kebab with the remaining cheese, rubbed it on the grater. Carefully wrap the part of the skewer where the products are located in foil.
6. Cook over hot coals for half an hour, not forgetting to turn them over.
7. Chicken fillet cooked shish kebab, cool off the foil, grill from all sides over the same coals.
Chicken fillet kebab - tricks
Thanks to these little tricks, you will manage to avoid common mistakes when cooking chicken kebabs:
• Do not use a whole chicken carcass for shish kebab, take only identical parts: fillet, drumsticks, chicken legs, wings. Thus, your meat will marinate and roast evenly. And it does not work out that, for example, the legs are not yet ready and are bleeding, and the fillets are already dry. If you still want to use whole chicken or chicken for cooking meat on the fire or in the oven, marinate the whole bird and cook it without cutting it.
• Be sure to use for pickling oil fillets (vegetable, olive), dairy products (kefir, yogurt), lemon. Thanks to these products, during marinating, the meat seizes outside, leaving all the juices inside. This allows the chicken fillet to remain soft and juicy.
• Never marinate frozen fillets, if you do not have enough time, you can defrost them in the microwave, but it is better to do this on the eve of a picnic. Frozen chicken simply does not absorb the flavors and tastes of spices and other additives, as a result of which the meat will be tasteless.