Multicooker Pudding - General Cooking Principles
What is pudding? The familiar name of the dish from the stories of Arthur Conan Doyle we associate exclusively with the English cuisine, and for good reason. Initially, the pudding was made from food left over from dinner, mixed and heated. Then, English chefs identified a separate dish based on rice or bread, meat or fruit ingredients added to these ingredients, and an egg to hold the mass. If you want to cook pudding in a slow cooker, then you can use any ingredients for this, and the resulting dish will be necessarily tasty and satisfying!
Multicooker Pudding - Preparing Food and Dishes
Contrary to common misconception, pudding can be not only a dessert, but also a nourishing savory dish. If you want to cook this dish using a slow cooker, then pre-grease the warmed bowl with a piece of butter. The optimal baking pudding program will be set to “Baking” or “Multipovar” with a set temperature of 140 degrees 50-60 minutes. Do not open the lid during cooking, otherwise the pudding will “fall”.
Multicooker Pudding Recipes:
Recipe 1: Multicooker Pudding
Prepare classic cottage cheese pudding! Unlike casseroles, this dish turns out to be many times more tender and airy. Serve the ready pudding, watering with condensed milk or your favorite jam.
- Cottage cheese (up to 10% fat) - 450 grams
- Semolina 1/2 glass
- Low-fat kefir 150 ml
- Chicken Egg 3 pieces
- Soda, extinguished with vinegar 1 tsp
- Before cooking, the semolina needs to be poured with kefir and left to swell for 15-20 minutes.
- Separate the whites from the yolks. Combine cottage cheese, yolks, vinegar, baking soda, sugar and salt. Stir the mass with a blender.
- Whip the whites with a mixer well and bring them to a thick and dense foam state.
- Enter into the cottage cheese swollen semolina and squirrels, mix with a spoon until a uniform consistency.
- Put the mass in a greased bowl of the multicooker and bake until the end of the selected program, without opening the lid.
Recipe 2: Bread pudding in the slow cooker
If you have stale white bread or a roll, do not rush to throw away these products. You can make a delicious dessert! The main rule - on the bread should not be mold.
- White bread 200-300 grams
- Chicken Egg 2 pieces
- Milk 150 ml
- Lubricate the multicooker bowl with butter.
- Cut the loaf into small pieces, set aside half to the side, cover the other with warm milk.
- Beat eggs with sugar with a mixer, adding a little salt and cinnamon.
- Pour bread-and-milk bread into the bowl, pour the remaining bread cubes on top and fill them with egg mixture. Bake bread pudding in a slow cooker for about 20 minutes until the end of the program.
- The resulting dish can be poured with jam or jam.
Recipe 3: Dessert Pudding in the Multicooker
You will get an unusual “restaurant” dessert using a regular semolina! A special feature of this pudding in the slow cooker will be the use of pieces of apple and cinnamon, which will give the dish a warm, festive flavor.
- Semolina 1 cup
- Milk 450 ml
- 4 chicken eggs
- Apple 1 piece of sweet variety
- First of all, you need to cook semolina porridge. To do this, pour the milk into the saucepan, bring to a boil, create a whirlpool with a spoon and add the semolina, adding sugar and salt. Boil the porridge, stirring so that there are no lumps. When semolina cooked, add to it the cinnamon and a piece of butter, mix well. Allow the porridge to cool to room temperature. Semolina porridge can be cooked in a bowl of the slow cooker (the mode “Cereals” or “Kashi” 15 minutes), but then you will need to wash the bowl.
- Wash the apple, remove the core, peel and cut into cubes.
- Separate the yolks from the whites. Protein put for a few minutes in the fridge.
- Enter the yolks and apple into the cooled porridge, mix.
- Take out the whites and beat them with a mixer at high speed until a thick and dense foam is formed. Enter the proteins in the porridge with a spoon.
- Pour semolina porridge into a multicooker bowl, oiled. Cook in baking mode for about 50-60 minutes.
Pudding in a multivariate - secrets and useful tips from the best chefs
- Do not rush to get ready-made pudding from the slow cooker, it turns out very gentle and can break. As soon as he podstnet, turn it on a plate or in a basket for steaming.
- Do not forget to grease the bowl well with oil, otherwise ready-made pudding will be harder to get.
- It is not necessary to beat the whites and yolks separately. In a slow cooker, pudding will turn out to be very tender, but whipped foams will give even more lightness.