Despite the fact that doctors and nutritionists unanimously refute the use of semolina, is considered “empty”, it still remains very popular.
Children and adults are happy to eat the dish, if it is properly cooked. TO
How to cook porridge on milk without lumps?
Semolina porridge on milk without lumps - general principles of preparation
Manna porridge is cooked on pure milk or diluted with water. Pour all into a saucepan, preferably with a thick bottom and put on the stove. In classical technology, cereal is added to boiling liquid. At the contact of these two products and formed hated lumps. Of course, you can strain the finished porridge, but this is not an option. It is much easier, easier and more convenient to master the proper preparation of the dish without lumps.
What else is put in porridge:
Often, jam, fruit, fresh or frozen berries are added to the dish, but it is better to do this after cooking. Sometimes porridges are cooked with dry milk. With a shortage of product, even diluted condensed milk is used. It is very important to remember that cereals absorb water well. The ratio of liquid and semolina on average 7: 1. However, if you cook porridge in advance, and she will need to stand a little, then you can put the cereal even less.
Boil the semolina porridge preferably in a pan that has the appearance of a ladle, that is, with a long handle. It will be convenient to manage the process, it is easy to remove the pot from the fire if the milk starts to run away. Before adding milk, it is recommended to rinse the pot or just add a spoonful of cold water.
Semolina porridge on milk without lumps
A simple way of cooking semolina with milk, in which lumps simply can not form. Porridge turns out average density if the liquid consistence is necessary, then just reduce amount of grain.
• 250 ml of milk;
• 4 tsp. with a hill of grits;
• 2 tsp. Sahara;
• 10 g of oil;
• 0.4 tsp. salt.
1. Pour the milk into the saucepan, do not add anything else. Put on the stove.
2. Take a clean and always dry glass or cup, pour the semolina into it. 3. Add salt and sugar, stir dry ingredients.
4. As soon as the milk begins to boil and rise to the cap, begin to fall asleep cereal. But do not rush, “pour in” a thin stream.
5. With the other hand, quickly stir the boiling milk so that it does not run away, and the semolina is distributed evenly.
6. Once the whole cereal is in the pan, let the porridge boil for three minutes.
7. Cover, leave for fifteen minutes.
8. Now you can shift the porridge in a plate, add butter.
Semolina porridge in milk without lumps with the addition of water
This kind of porridge is prepared in kindergartens, schools and other similar institutions. Naturally, nobody will cook it in pure milk, but in fact, the semolina turns out even better.
• a glass of milk;
• 0.5 glasses of water;
• 0.3 tsp. salts;
• 2 spoons of semolina;
• 1 piece of butter;
• sugar to taste.
1. Pour water into a saucepan, put it on the stove.
2. Add milk, salt, continue to heat.
3. If you add sugar, do it right away.
4. As soon as the milk mixture begins to rise with foam, that is, boil, reduce the heat.
5. Immediately add semolina. Pour in a thin stream, spatula or spoon. Quickly mix the place where the cereal touches the milk.
6. Let the porridge boil for three minutes.
7. Turn off the stove, add oil, stir and cover.
8. Leave the porridge for ten minutes, so that the croup absorbs the milk, the porridge will become thick, uniform.
Semolina porridge on milk without lumps with soaking
An interesting technology of cooking semolina on milk without lumps with pre-soaking cereals. In the process, the grains swell, the porridge does not seize into lumps.
• 300 ml of milk;
• 10 g of oil;
• 3 spoons of semolina;
• salt and sugar.
1. Pour cold milk into a saucepan.
2. Immediately salt, add sugar. If porridge is used with jam or honey, then only salt is enough.
3. Now add the cereal to the cold milk, stir and leave for five minutes. If you want to get a thick porridge, then add another half spoonful of cereal.
4. Stir again, put on fire below average.
5. Boil the porridge before boiling, stirring regularly. 6. After boiling, boil for two minutes, remove from heat.
7. Put the porridge in a plate, season with a piece of butter. Stir.
Semolina porridge on milk without lumps in the slow cooker
Recipe for semolina on milk without lumps, which is prepared in a slow cooker. Water is added. If the porridge is prepared for adults, then you can cook on the same milk. Products are measured by a multi-cup.
• 0.5 cup cereal;
• 2 glasses of milk;
• 1.5 glasses of water;
• 0.5 tsp. salts;
• 2 spoons of sugar;
• 10 g oil drain.
1. Pour water into a saucepan from the multicooker and immediately add milk with sugar and salt.
2. Take a spoon, stir to dissolve all the ingredients.
3. Immediately place a piece of butter.
4. Turn on Multi-Cook mode. Cook porridge at 90 degrees for about 20 minutes.
5. Open, stir the porridge thoroughly. If it seems a bit thin, then just wait ten minutes, the croup will swell up even more.
6. When serving in a plate, you can add another small piece of butter.
Semolina porridge in milk without lumps jellied
Another way to cook a popular dish without lumps. You can cook in pure milk or in a mixture with water.
• 350 ml of milk;
• 2-3 spoons of semolina, depending on the desired thickness;
• salt and sugar;
• oil in the pan and in the finished porridge.
1. Pour half of the milk into the saucepan, put on the stove.
2. In the rest of the milk, add the semolina, stir. It must be cold. It is better to use a cup with a handle for soaking, so that later it would be convenient to pour the mixture into a saucepan.
3. In a saucepan on the stove, add salt and sugar, throw a piece of butter.
4. As soon as the future porridge begins to boil, take the soaked semolina, stir and slowly pour into a saucepan, stir constantly.
5. Let the porridge boil again.
6. Boil for two to five minutes, no longer needed.
7. Stir, turn off, let stand for a while. In the finished porridge, you can also add a piece of butter.
Semolina porridge on milk without lumps (on dry milk)
Another recipe for semolina. For this dish, powdered milk is used, which can also be grabbed by lumps together with cereal. Ingredients
• 0.3 glasses of semolina;
• 3 spoons of sugar;
• 5 spoons of milk;
• 500 ml of water;
• oil at will.
1. Take a saucepan, it should be empty and always dry. For authenticity, wipe the inside with a towel.
2. Now add milk and semolina, add sugar and salt. Stir the dry mixture until all the lumps disappear.
3. Now pour in a thin stream of cold water, stir. It is convenient to use a whisk for this.
4. It's time to put porridge on the stove. Warm up to boil, stir occasionally and do not leave.
5. As soon as the mass boils, boil for three minutes.
6. Turn off the heat, add butter, let stand under the lid for a few minutes to get the dish to the desired consistency.
Semolina porridge on milk without lumps - useful tips and tricks
• To avoid an unpleasant crust on the surface of semolina, hot dish should be immediately sprinkled with sugar on top.
• Porridge remained thickened so that at least cut with a knife? That's fine! Remove it, put it on the board and cut it on the plate with a knife. Then fry the pieces in butter and pour the jam. Yummy! But serve only hot.
• To make semolina porridge tender and airy, after cooking, you can add butter to the dish, immediately whisk everything together. You can also dilute the dish with whipped cream, it also turns out very tasty.
• The child does not want porridge? Cook delicious! Add jam, fruit, nuts, grated chocolate. Delicious is obtained with raisins, candied fruit, unusual flavors will present additives such as vanilla or cinnamon. You can lay out multi-colored patterns of additives and turn the unloved semolina into a culinary masterpiece.
• Semolina gruel can be cooked not only on plain or dry milk. A tasty dish is made with baked milk. By the way, you can also fill any porridge with ghee. Down with boring and monotonous breakfasts!