Why, instead of a little bit annoying regular meatballs and kebabs, do not cook something new?
The same products can be used to recreate at home a small masterpiece of oriental cuisine called lula kebab.
This dish is quite famous and popular.
It is richly saturated with fragrant spices.
Inside the kebab there is juicy meat, on top there is an appetizing golden crust.
You can prepare a dish for your own family, and please their friends.
Lyulya-kebab - country food. Usually it is cooked in the country, in nature. But you can successfully bake Lyulya kebabs and in your own kitchen in the oven, or fry in a frying pan.
Kebab at home - recipe - general principles of cooking
Traditionally, kebabs are cooked from lamb. Successfully used and other types of meat and poultry. It is chopped into small pieces with a knife or processed using a conventional meat grinder. You can use and food processor.
To the stuffing does not fall apart when modeling, add fat. The most correct ratio of these ingredients is 1: 4.
In addition to fat in the dish you need to put onions, which shred as small as possible.
Mandatory ingredients of kebab: salt, black and red pepper, ground. In addition to them add coriander, cumin and herbs. Not bad to use peas black pepper. They must not be thrown entirely, but crushed with a knife. This pepper does not give much spice, but it brings a tangible flavor to the dish.
Decorate the taste of the dish sweet peppers, tomatoes and garlic. One of the recipes lyuli-kebab at home provides for their use.
The dish is cooked in the oven (220-250 degrees). Baking time is basically fifteen minutes. Sometimes the process goes on for half an hour and forty minutes.
Cook home kebab at home - according to the appropriate recipe, you can also on the pan.
In the process of working in the kitchen you may need iron or wooden skewers, foil and gloves.
Served lula kebab with lavash and greens. Marinated onions are also appropriate.
1. Kebab at home - a classic recipe
Fragrant and juicy kebab overshadows the taste of the usual kebabs and patties.
• One kilogram of lamb.
• 0,250 kg fat fat tail.
• 0.150 kg chicken fillet.
• Three onions.
• One and a half century. spoons of vodka.
• 15 grams of salt.
• Two grams of spirits ground.
• Two grams of coriander.
• Two grams of black pepper.
Wash the lamb meat, blot with a paper napkin. Remove all tapes.
Cut the meat, fillet and fat into pieces. Pour on all this zira, pepper, salt and coriander. Put in the freezer for half an hour.
Grind the sliced pieces of meat, fat and fillets. Top with finely chopped onion and mix. Pour vodka.
Stir for fifteen minutes, then refrigerate for about ten minutes.
Prepare a wooden skewer. To form long sausages around them.
Turn on the oven and heat it to 250 degrees. Lay foil grill. Along the twigs push the grooves. Place in the oven. Put the kebab on the surface of the lattice with a foil across the rods. Bake for fifteen minutes. After seven minutes, turn over.
2. Liulya-kebab at home - Uzbek recipe
Kebab for this recipe is prepared, as a rule, in nature. But baked in the oven, it is just as tasty, though without a taste of smoke.
• A kilogram of mutton is medium fat.
• 0,300 kg of fat.
• Three onions.
• Art. spoon apple cider vinegar.
• 0.100 liters of mineral water.
• Salt kitchen.
• Two teaspoons of coriander.
• Black spoonful of black pepper and two red.
• Two h. Spoons of cilantro seeds.
Salo and lamb cut into medium pieces. Onions cut into large rings.
Pour coriander in a plate and mash well with a spoon. Add a teaspoon of salt, black pepper and half of red, mix. Pour into pieces of meat and stir it.
Pour vinegar diluted in water. Mash lamb hands. Put onion rings on the surface of the meat. Cover dishes with a bowl or lid. Move at least two hours in a cold place.
On the iron skewer strung in turn pieces of meat and fat. Mix cilantro seeds with red pepper and salt. Each skewer with lyulya-kebab is smeared in this mixture and wrapped in foil, like popsicle ice cream. Put on a wire rack in the oven and leave to bake for about forty minutes.
3. Home kebab - pork recipe
Adding liquid smoke to the dish creates a pleasant illusion of a country picnic. Spicy spices and herbs soak the meat, making it not only fragrant, but super-tasty.
• Pork mince - one kilogram.
• Fat - 0.250 kg.
• Sweet pepper - h. Spoon.
• Four bulbs.
• Italian herbs - teaspoon.
• Black pepper - h. Spoon.
• Salt kitchen.
• Liquid smoke - h. Spoon
Chop smaller onions. Add it to minced pork. Add spices and salt. Stir the stuffing hands. Keep in the fridge for at least an hour.
Add liquid smoke to the mince and mix again with your hands.
Put baking paper on a baking sheet.
Form in the form of sausages lula kebab and place on the baking sheet.
Bake in the oven for about half an hour.
4. Liulya-kebab at home - a recipe on a griddle
A dish cooked in sweet and sour and moderately spicy sauce, fragrant and juicy. Kebab pieces are tender and unusually tasty.
• 0.700 kg of beef.
• Two onions.
• Two cloves of garlic.
• Ten black peppercorns.
• Sea salt.
• Sweet paprika.
• Olive oil.
• Hot chili peppers.
• A tomato.
• Bell pepper.
• Two sprigs of cilantro.
• 30 g Vologda butter.
Cut onion and meat into small pieces. Put them in a blender. Salt
Crush black pepper with a knife and pour to the meat.
Turn the contents of the blender into stuffing. Pull it out of the bowl and put it in a bowl. Roll into a large ball and chop a little hands.
Cut the onion and garlic. Pepper free from the seeds and cut into small rings. All a little fry in olive oil in a large stewpot.
Cut the bell peppers into strips, the tomato - half shellfish. Add to the pan. Sprinkle with sweet paprika.
Chop the cilantro. Pour it into the pan Add a pinch of salt and sugar. Periodically add water.
Put the butter. Stew until vegetables turn into gravy.
Minced meat to form sausages. Place them in a skillet with sauce and simmer for about thirty minutes.
Serve lula kebab with vegetables.
5. Kebab at home - chicken recipe
Chicken kebab will surprise guests. The dish is tasty and easy to prepare.
• One kilogram of chicken legs.
• 0.150 kg of frozen fat.
• 0.150 kg white onion.
• Coarse salt.
• Black pepper.
• Sweet paprika.
Ham free from bones. Cut it into pieces with a sharp knife.
Then in the same way to cut the fat. Stir both ingredients.
Transfer the billet to a wide bowl. Salt and pepper to taste. Pour a spoonful of tea sweet paprika.
Cut white onions. Stir with meat and bacon.
Grind with a conventional meat grinder. One time will be enough.
Knead the resulting mass for about ten minutes.
Wet hands to take about 200 grams of minced meat and gently stick them skewer. Evenly distribute the meat mass.
Bake for about twenty minutes in the oven, putting it on a baking sheet with a wire rack. Turn over once.
In order not to tear the finished dish, the front edge of the lyuly needs to be pulled down, the rear edge - to push forward. The kebab will move to the plate as a whole.
Sprinkle the dish with pomegranate seeds.
6. Kebab at Home - Recipe for Home Dinner
Easy to prepare the dish is tasty, juicy and beautiful. Salad of greens and pickled onions will favorably complement the fragrant kebab.
• A pound of ground beef and pork.
• 50 grams of mutton fat.
• Two onions.
• One teaspoon with a heap of salt.
• Chili - two pinches.
• Sweet paprika - h. Spoon
• Basil - h. Spoon.
• Half a bunch of green onions and parsley.
Mince a little mix. Grate lamb fat on a grater.
Chop the onion with a knife. Put her pieces on the meat.
Chop parsley and green onions. Send in stuffing and mix thoroughly. Add salt and all spices. Knead the stuffing with your hands for about ten or fifteen minutes.
Form an oblong patty and put it on a skewer.
Place on a baking tray, which is pre-lined with foil moistened with sunflower oil.
Bake for about half an hour, turning once in fifteen minutes.
Serve with pickled onions and chopped greens.
Kebab at home - recipe - tricks and tips
- In order for old lamb to become soft, it needs to be soaked for two hours in vodka.
- In order for the stuffing to keep its shape when frying, it must be kneaded by hand for at least fifteen minutes. Shoot down with a blender is not recommended because the fat will heat up, and the meat mixture will disintegrate.
- To keep the kebab on the baking skewer, chicken fillet is added to the mince.
- To create a tender and juicy meat mass, add a tablespoon of vodka to it.
- Kebab at home is a traditional recipe, no more than fifteen minutes should be roasted in the oven. This is enough to make a juicy dish.
- To prevent fat from sticking to hands, wear rubber gloves and moisten them in cold water. Bare hands need to be dipped in warm water.
- The skewer should be cold and dry. The dish can be cooked with or without it. Stuffing should be sculpted so that it fits snugly to the skewer. Otherwise, juice will be collected in the resulting space and the lula kebab will disintegrate.
- It is advisable to soak wooden skewers in water for at least an hour. Then they will not burn in the oven.
- It is necessary to place a pan for flowing fat under the grate with lula kebab.