Fruit cakes with sour cream - an excellent delicacy!
Light, but at the same time rich desserts are great for celebratory feasts or just friendly gatherings.
And in order to snack, it is not necessary to spend the whole day in the kitchen or to be a professional pastry chef.
There are very simple and easy recipes for sour cream cakes with fruits that any hostess can handle.
Sour cream cake with fruit - the general principles of cooking
Sweetened cakes with fruit can be made from full-baked cakes, baked independently, or purchased. Jelly desserts made on the basis of gelatin creams are becoming increasingly popular. Also, there are many recipes from cookies, gingerbread, which also serve as the basis for cakes.
Three rules for making sour cream:
1. It is necessary to use thick and fat sour cream. The liquid product will drain off the cakes faster than being absorbed.
2. You can not beat the cream with a mixer for a long time, otherwise oil grains may appear, and buttermilk will disappear.
3. You can not put a large amount of sugar, as it dilutes the cream.
As a thickener, gelatin is most often added to the cream, which must be diluted in water beforehand and heated before laying. Fruit for the cake, you can use any, often added berries. Before laying the fruit is cleaned, cut. They are used to decorate the dessert.
Recipe 1: Sour cream cake with citrus fruit
For this sour cream cake with fruit will need oranges and tangerines. Bright and aromatic dessert with a pronounced taste of citrus.
• 200 grams of sour cream;
• 0.5 cup of sugar;
• 1 bag of ripper (0.5 tsp. Of soda can be used);
• 100 grams of margarine;
• 2.5 cups of flour.
• 300 grams of sour cream;
• 150 grams of powder;
• 1 spoon of gelatin.
For filling you will need 5 mandarins and 2 oranges. Cooking
1. Soft margarine is loaded into the mixer cup and whipped with sugar. As soon as the mass becomes white and fluffy, in a spoon, add sour cream.
2. Add flour to the dough with a ripper, mix and divide into 4 pieces. If soda is used, be sure to extinguish.
3. From each piece we roll a flat cake, about one centimeter thick.
4. Alternately bake in the oven until rosy color. Cool the cakes.
5. Gelatin is diluted with 50 grams of water, insist half an hour. Then we heat up so that the grains are dissolved.
6. Mix sour cream with powder for cream and add gelatin. We remove the mass in the refrigerator, cool the cream a little, but do not let it harden.
7. Peel the fruit, cut the orange into slices, disassemble the tangerines into slices.
8. Coat the cakes with cream, put orange circles.
9. Top lubricates and fold mandarin slices. And you're done! It remains for the cake to stand for 5 hours so that it becomes saturated.
Recipe 2: Sponge cake with fruit cake
The recipe for a simple sour cream cake with fruit based on classic sponge cake. To secure and better porosity in the dough add a little baking powder.
• 4 eggs;
• 100 grams of flour;
• 150 grams of sugar;
• 1 bag of vanilla;
• 1 bag ripper.
• 500 grams of sour cream;
• 1 cup of sugar;
• 15 grams of gelatin;
• vanilla or fruit essence.
For the filling and decoration you will need 3 bananas, 3 kiwis and 4 pineapple rings, you can use canned fruit.
1. Break eggs into a bowl and whip with sugar into strong foam. You can separate the yolks from the whites and do it separately, but we will beat them together.
2. Sow the flour with ripper and add vanilla.
3. Enter the bulk mixture into the eggs, mix, pour the dough into the mold and bake the cake. Cool on the rack.
4. For the cream dissolve the gelatin in 100 grams of water. You can use any fruit juice.
5. Beat the sour cream with sugar, add vanilla or any other flavoring and add melted, but not hot gelatin. Stir. 6. Bananas and kiwis should be peeled and cut into slices. Pineapples cut into pieces of 1-2 cm.
7. Cut the cooled biscuit into three shortcakes.
8. Coat the first cake with cream, put bananas on it.
9. Coat the second cake and put the pineapples.
10. Grease the top and sides of the cake, decorate with pieces of kiwi. If there are other fruits left, you can also use them.
Recipe 3: Sour cream cake with gingerbread fruit
The recipe for a stunning sour cream cake with fruit. As cakes are used gingerbread, it is better to use classic flavors: vanilla, chocolate, caramel. Mint gingerbreads do not fit. We will use bananas from fruit, but we can take any others.
• 500 grams of gingerbread;
• 500 grams of sour cream;
• 70 grams of sugar;
• 3-4 bananas;
• 100 grams of small chocolates.
1. Take the gingerbread and cut along into 2 parts. That is, one should make 3 small cakes.
2. Stir sour cream with sugar, vanilla can be added to taste.
3. Cut bananas or other fruits into thin slices.
4. Dip each piece of gingerbread and spread on the plate in the form of the first cake.
5. Straighten fruit.
6. Again, moisten the pieces of gingerbread in a cream, lay out a new cake. Do this with all the gingerbread, collect the cake.
7. Top lubricate the remnants of the cream, distribute the mass on the sides.
8. Decorate the cake with chocolates and banana slices.
Recipe 4: Sour cream cake with fruit “Jelly”
To make such a cake, you will need one biscuit made from 4 eggs. It can be baked according to the recipe above or any other. Purchase cakes will do as well. You will also need a split form in which the cake will be assembled.
• 3 oranges;
• 3 mandarins;
• 4 pineapple rings;
• 1-2 bananas;
• 900 grams of sour cream;
• 50 grams of gelatin;
• 200-300 grams of powdered sugar;
• 1 bag of vanilla.
1. Immediately pour gelatin with a glass of water. Mix and leave for 40 minutes. 2. Sour cream mixed with powder, put vanillin.
3. Melt the gelatinous mass, enter into the cream.
4. Biscuit cut into small cubes or simply tear into pieces.
5. Peel all fruits, cut into slices. It is very important to cut oranges beautifully, better in circles.
6. We take a detachable form and cover with food film so that the ends hang well from the edges.
7. We spread along the sides of the orange circles. Decorate the bottom, put the slices of mandarins between oranges.
8. Now gently lay half the pieces of biscuit and other fruits, try not to disturb the lined oranges.
9. Fill the contents of the form with sour cream with gelatin, pour half.
10. Spread the remains of biscuit and fruit, pour the rest of the cream.
11. We remove the cake for 7 hours in the fridge. Cover with film tips.
12. Take out the cake, remove the film and cover with a flat dish.
13. We turn the cake on the dish, remove the film and it's done!
Recipe 5: Sour cream cake with fruit and broken glass jelly
Another option is a jelly sour cream cake with fruit, very bright and tasty. Especially beautiful in section, the pieces of fruit and jelly resemble kaleidoscope glass. For the preparation will need ready-made mixtures for making jelly.
• 4 eggs;
• 3/4 cup of sugar;
• 1 cup flour;
• 600 grams of sour cream;
• 200 grams of sugar
• 100 grams of milk;
• 25 grams of gelatin;
• 2 bags of jelly, better in different colors;
• 2 bananas;
• 2 oranges.
1. According to the instructions, we dilute the jelly, but add a third less water so that the mass is thicker. Pour into a plate so that the layer is about one centimeter.
2. Beat eggs with sugar until the weight increases by 2 times, add flour.
Pour the dough on a baking sheet and bake a thin cake.
3. Dilute gelatin with milk, let it stand for half an hour and melt it in a water bath. Or simply heated in a microwave.
4. Mix sour cream with sugar, add gelatin and immediately proceed to the assembly of the cake. 5. Cut the biscuit, jelly and fruit into slices.
6. We take a deep form, cover it with a film or a bag and pour about 100 grams of cream to the bottom.
7. Spread a layer of fruit, colored jelly and biscuit. Pour the cream. We again lay out the filling and so on, until all the products are finished. Cream needs to be poured all.
8. Give the cake to harden for about 3-4 hours, then turn it over on a dish, remove the film and enjoy!
Recipe 6: Sour cream cake with biscuit fruit
Another simplified version of sour cream cake with fruit. The role of cakes performs cookies. The recipe goes cracker, but you can use any shortbread cookies, for example, “Jubilee”.
• 2 bananas;
• 2 Kiwis;
• 400 grams of cracker;
• 15 grams of gelatin;
• 100 grams of sugar;
• 400 grams of sour cream.
1. Dilute gelatin with 100 grams of water, let it stand.
2. At this time, mix sour cream with sugar, put vanilla on request.
3. Fruits are peeled, cut into pieces and mix together.
4. Melt the swollen gelatin and mix with sour cream.
5. Cut the cracker into small pieces, but not into flour. You can simply put cookies on the table and roll a rolling pin.
6. Mix the cracker with sour cream.
7. Shape or bowl covered with foil, lay out half of the fruit
8. Top with a spoon put the sour cream mass with cookies.
9. Now again the fruit and finish cookies.
10. Level with a spoon, cover the form and send the cake to freeze in the fridge.
11. We get, we overturn, we remove a film.
Recipe 7: Sour cream cake with fruit from ready-made cakes
To make this cake, you will need 3 biscuit cakes, as well as a bag of jelly mix.
• 3 biscuits;
• 1 bag of jelly;
• 700 grams of sour cream;
• 150 grams of sugar;
• 4 bananas;
• 2 apples;
• 2-3 oranges.
1. Pour a bag of dry jelly into a bowl, add 50 grams of water and heat to dissolve all the grains from the bottom. 2. Sour cream mixed with sugar and add the heated jelly. Remove fruit cream in the fridge for 15 minutes.
3. Bananas, oranges and apples should be cut into thin slices / slices of 3 millimeters.
4. Lubricate the cake with sour cream, lay out the fruit interspersed. Put the second and third cakes, also lubricate and put the fruit.
5. Remove the cake for 4 hours in the fridge.
Sour cream cake with fruit - tips and tricks
• Before assembling the cake, you need to set aside beautiful pieces of fruit for decoration. You can immediately make a composition on the table, and use the rest for filling.
• Biscuit is well kept in the freezer. Therefore, excess cakes can always be packed and frozen. And at any time at hand will be the basis for the assorted cakes and pastries.
• Sour cream will acquire light nutty notes if you add a spoonful of brandy to it. You can also use rum or liquor as a flavoring.
• If you need to make the cream with gelatin fruit flavor, you can soak the powder in any juice. Also, instead of water, gelatin can be diluted with milk, tea, coffee.
• Fruits intended to decorate the cake can be dipped into the jelly solution before spreading to the surface. And then the pieces will not wilt for a long time, they will remain fresh and shiny.