I wanted a cake?
It can be done much faster than it seems at first glance.
And in half an hour (and, perhaps, much less), there will be an amazing delicacy on the table.
Do not believe?
Cake in a hurry - the general principles of cooking
Fast cakes can be without baking or with baking. But they are united by one thing - cooking speed. The technology does not require prolonged beating, infusion, preparation of complex creams and decor. Everything is much simpler and easier.
From what prepare cakes in a hurry:
• cookies, gingerbread, waffles;
• ready-made cakes;
• fruits, dried fruits, berries;
• cottage cheese;
• ready-made confectionery (marshmallows, sweets).
Creams are made from sour cream, fresh or boiled condensed milk, cream. You can use chocolate paste, jam, jam. Sometimes the role of the cream perform syrups and sweet curd masses.
Cake in a quickie of cookies with bananas
The easiest and fastest version of a cake in a hurry from a cookie, which can only be made. It can be consumed immediately, but it is better to let it stand for at least half an hour.
• 0.5 kg of cookies;
• 4 bananas;
• 200 ml of milk or tea;
• 200 ml sour cream;
• 0.1 kg of softened butter;
• vanilla bag;
• 100 grams of sugar.
1. Beat the softened butter a couple of minutes with sugar, add sour cream with vanilla and interrupt well with a mixer.
2. Peel all bananas and cut into transverse circles.
3. Take milk or cooled sweet tea, pour it into a bowl.
4. Dip the cookies one by one into the liquid and lay out the first layer of the cake. Keep in milk or tea is not necessary, just dip it.
5. Lubricate the first layer of the future cake with cooked cream, unfold the circles of bananas.
6. Now dip the next cookie and spread the second layer. Then again cream with bananas. 7. We collect the whole cake, spread it with cream on top, you can sprinkle with pounded cookies or nuts.
For the gingerbread cake in haste, you can use any cream: sour cream, boiled or white condensed milk, custard or cream. Choose the most suitable option. This recipe uses sour cream.
• 0.5 kg sour cream;
• 0.5 kg gingerbread;
• 150 grams of sugar;
• pinch of vanilla;
• 50 grams of chocolate.
1. Take the gingerbread and cut each into 2 layers.
2. Stir sour cream with vanilla and sugar, the cream is ready!
3. Take a deep bowl and cover with cling film.
4. Put the first layer of gingerbread cakes in a bowl and cover with sour cream.
5. Cover with a second layer and cover with cream of sour cream. And so on. Remnants of cream until clean, they are still useful.
6. Give the cake to stand in the fridge for some time so that the gingerbread soaks sour cream and swells.
7. Cover the bowl with a flat plate, turn the cake over. Carefully remove the film.
8. Grease the resulting cake with the remaining cream and rub the chocolate bar on top.
Cottage cheese cake in a hurry with cookies and strawberries
To make such a curd cake in a hurry, you need 18 square jubilee type cookies. The filling is prepared from the usual cottage cheese of any fat content.
• 18 pieces of cookies;
• 500 grams of cottage cheese;
• 100 grams of sour cream;
• 120 grams of sugar;
• 250 grams of strawberries;
• vanilla, white chocolate.
1. Add sugar and grind to cottage cheese. Gradually introduce sour cream to a creamy consistency. Cottage cheese should not be spread. If desired, add vanilla to it.
2. Cut the strawberries into half slices and stir with the curd. We leave the most beautiful and dense berries for registration of cake.
3. We lay out six pieces of cookies, grease with a thick layer of cottage cheese. 4. Now again a layer of cookies and cottage cheese.
5. We grease the last layer of cookies with cottage cheese and also process the sides of the cake.
6. The remaining strawberries are cut into four pieces and laid out nicely on the surface.
7. Sprinkle with grated white chocolate on top.
Cake in a hurry of wafer cakes
Waffle cakes are a great product for making quick, quick cakes. But they are often obtained rubber and not very tasty, so it is important to use the right stuffing.
• 1 pack of wafer cakes;
• 1 can of boiled condensed milk;
• 4 Kiwis;
• 1 pack (0,2) of oil;
• 0.5 glass of nuts.
1. The oil should be softened. Turn on the mixer and begin to beat it. Gradually add one spoon of condensed milk. The cream is ready!
2. Fry the nuts in a frying pan and chop with a knife so that the pieces are a little smaller. The type of nuts does not matter.
3. Clean the kiwi and cut into thin circles. We shift in a bowl. If the fruits are very juicy, then you can in a colander, let excess liquid flow down.
4. Open the wafer cakes and start to collect the cake.
5. Put the first cake on a flat plate and thinly lubricate the cream of boiled condensed milk. Cover with a second crust, lubricate with cream and put kiwi circles. Then again the cake with cream, after it with cream and kiwi. So we collect the whole cake. It is important not to smear the cream a lot, since the waffles are very thin.
6. Top lubricates the cream and thickly fall asleep with nuts. If there are kiwi circles, they can be expanded on the surface as a decor.
Cake in a hurry from the microwave
The recipe is tasty and quick cake with pastries, which can be cooked in a few minutes. But apart from the cooling time of the cake. You can lubricate any cream or condensed milk. The recipe uses chocolate paste, which can be prepared or simply bought at the store.
• 8-9 spoons of milk; • 6 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
• 4 tablespoons cocoa powder without sugar;
• 4 spoons of granulated sugar;
• 2 eggs;
• 8 tablespoons of flour;
• 1 tsp. baking powder;
• 200 grams of chocolate paste.
To bake a cake, you will need a plastic container or any glassware designed for cooking in the microwave.
1. Whip two eggs and sugar with a whisk. It is desirable that all the grains are dissolved.
2. Add milk, stir.
3. Next pour in vegetable oil.
4. Stir flour with cocoa and baking powder, combine with the first mixture. The dough should turn out like a biscuit. That is not very liquid, but not cool.
5. Pour the mass into a container greased with a drop of oil.
6. Put the future cake in the microwave. Cooking at maximum power for about four minutes.
7. We take out from the furnace and immediately shake out of the vessel. Cooling down.
8. Cut the cooled puff into two cakes, coat with chocolate paste. To taste you can add fruit, nuts, chocolate, marmalade, pieces of marshmallow. In general, complete creative freedom!
Cake in a quick way of “Pincher” biscuit cakes
Recipe simplified cake, which can be called a clone of the world famous "Pancho". Use a pack of three biscuit cakes. Cream cream, but you can use any other. It is important that it was not very thick, and pieces of biscuit were easily dipped.
• 3 biscuit cakes;
• 700 grams of sour cream;
• 1 cup of sugar;
• 1 glass of nuts;
• some grated chocolate;
1. For cream just stir sour cream and granulated sugar. For taste we put vanilla. But you can add cocoa or any fruit essence.
2. Two biscuit cakes cut into squares no more than three centimeters.
3. Put the last cake on a dish and pour it with sour cream. Leave to soak for a few minutes.
4. Chop the nuts into pieces and fry a little. Delicious cake is obtained with walnuts and peanuts. 5. Putting the cake. To do this, dip the pieces of biscuit in the cream and put it on a previously oiled cake. Top with a little sprinkle with nuts each layer.
6. Sprinkle the top of the cake with a mixture of nuts and grated chocolate.
Cake in a hurry on kefir
Option another cake in a hurry with baking. This time it is cooked in the oven, but it still does not take much time.
• 1 cup flour;
• 1 cup of kefir;
• 1 cup of sugar;
• 2 spoons of cocoa;
• 1 bag ripper.
Boiled condensed milk for greasing, for sprinkling nuts or coconut chips.
1. Shake kefir with sugar, set aside, let stand for a while, and grains dissolve.
2. For now we will be engaged in flour. Pour it into a sieve, add cocoa powder and a bag of baking powder. Sift.
3. Combine both masses. Quickly stir with a spoon and send in the form.
4. The oven by this time should already be heated to 190. Bake to dry the sticks.
5. Or pour the dough into a silicone mold (or into a plastic, glass microwave container). We put in the microwave. Bake for about five minutes.
6. Cool, lubricate with condensed milk, can be cut into several thin cakes and will be even tastier. Sprinkle with nuts and that's it! Of course, such a cake does not pretend to be the main dish of the festive table, but it turns out delicious and is suitable for regular tea drinking.
Cake in a hurry from the cracker "Fish"
For this cake you need a cracker “Fish”, but not salted. Need to pay attention to this when buying. The cake is prepared well, very quickly, the truth requires insisting.
• 0.4 kg cracker;
• 500 ml sour cream;
• 1 cup of sugar;
• 1 bag of vanilla;
• 0.2 kg of bananas or any berries.
1. Whip sugar in vanilla and sour cream in a large bowl.
2. Add the cracker and stir.
3. We take a bowl a little less, we cover it with food wrap. 4. Cut bananas or prepare any berries. You can cook a dessert without them.
5. Put a cracker layer in a cream in a stained bowl.
6. Then comes a layer of bananas and cracker again. We alternate several times, but the last must be a cracker.
7. That's it. The delicacy is actually prepared quickly, but it is desirable to stand for at least two hours. Then turn the cake on a flat plate and decorate to your taste.
Cake in a hurry - useful tips and tricks
• A quick cake can be very simple and consist of the most primitive products. But if it is properly decorated, the dessert can give odds to the most expensive and painstaking delicacy.
• The taste of cakes without baking directly depends on the quality of the products. It is unacceptable to use sour curd, old cookies or liquid sour cream. Leave these products for home baking. In the test, they will feel great.
• Berries and fruits for assorted cakes should be dense, fresh, not watery. Otherwise, not only the taste of the dessert will suffer, but also the look.
• If the cake is prepared for adults, then alcoholic beverages can be added to the cream: liquor, brandy, rum. They greatly enhance the taste of delicacies and make it much deeper.
• Cream turned out liquid? There are special thickeners that are very easy to use and make it easy to give the mass the desired consistency. But you can use the usual gelatin.