Cheese, of course, is tasty in and of itself, but how not to be tempted to add it to any dish? And it can also be made the basis of the dish.
How? And take and fry!
Well, not just like that, but in breadcrumbs, but to heighten the effect with nuts, in a “fur coat” or at least with sauce!
Fried cheese in breadcrumbs - general principles of cooking
• In breadcrumbs fried mostly well-melting varieties of hard cheeses and refractory pickled cheeses: cheese or Adygei.
• Pickled cheeses are cut into triangular or rectangular slices, and hard in large cubes or cubes of various sizes. Sometimes hard cheese is rubbed on a grater, then mixed with other products and from the resulting mass they form blanks of the desired shape: balls, pyramids, etc.
• To pickle cheeses do not lose their juiciness, while the solid ones retain their shape, they are fried in breading from ground crackers. This breading can be done by yourself, grinding the crackers in a meat grinder, or you can buy them ready. Factory breading smaller. Often factory breading is sold already seasoned with spices and spices. It usually has an orange color.
• Before frying, pieces of cheese or products made from it are first dipped in a beaten egg or egg-milk mixture and well rolled in breadcrumbs. Salt and spices are added to the eggs, and the breading is mixed with sesame seed. Often cheese bars are stuffed with nuts or wrapped in a fur coat made from potatoes or bacon and only then paned.
• Fry cheese products in deep fat or less butter in a pan. Dip only in a well-heated butter and take out as soon as the breading is taken with a ruddy golden crust.
• Fried cheese in breadcrumbs - versatile hot snack. It can be served both with fresh vegetables, and with beer or wine, hot tea or coffee.
Fried cheese in breadcrumbs - “Snack Sticks”
• a pound of cheese, variety “Russian”;
• 200 gr. flour;
• fat milk; • spices and ground pepper - to taste;
• three eggs;
• non-aromatic sunflower oil;
• sesame seed;
• 100 gr. white breadcrumbs.
1. Slice the cheese into large pieces. In size and shape, try to match the crab sticks.
2. In a deep bowl, combine the milk and eggs whipped with salt and spices.
3. Pour sesame with breadcrumbs in one plate and flour in the other.
4. Pour oil into a small deep frying pan with a half-centimeter layer of oil and heat it well over low heat.
5. Roll the cheese cubes thoroughly in flour. Then dip in the egg and roll again, but in a mixed breading.
6. Dip the prepared sticks into the boiling oil and fry on each side until golden brown appears, about three minutes.
7. Put the finished cheese slices on a disposable towel, and after five minutes, put them on a serving dish.
Deep-fried cheese with garlic sauce
• 300 gr. Cheese, variety "Kostroma";
• 250 gr. chopped bacon;
• one egg;
• breadcrumbs, rye or white;
• white baking flour.
For the sauce:
• boiled eggs - 2 pcs .;
• two raw yolks;
• a quarter of a spoonful of ground black pepper;
• a quarter of a small lemon;
• a quarter cup of olive oil;
• three tablespoons low fat sour cream.
1. Cut the cheese is not too large and not small cubes. Ideal size for 2 cm pieces.
2. Wrap the cheese slices with bacon strips and secure with wooden toothpicks so that the bacon does not turn around.
3. Pour the flour and breadcrumbs in different bowls. Separately, beat the egg well.
4. Gently holding the pieces of a toothpick, roll them in flour. Then dip in a beaten egg and roll in breadcrumbs.
5. Pour olive oil into a small cauldron or a thick-walled frying pan with high sides. You can replace it with very pure sunflower oil.
6. Put the container on medium heat and wait until the fat is hot well.
7. Then take the cheese strung on skewers, and gently lower it into practically boiling oil. The number of pieces dropped at a time depends on the width of the tank and the volume of fat poured into it. Breaded slices should be free to float in oil without touching each other. 8. As soon as the surface of the breading reaches golden brown - take out the cheese and place it on a disposable towel. If you immediately put on a plate, then fat, soak a crisp.
9. Peel the boiled eggs, separate the yolks and place them in a small deep bowl. Add raw yolks, lightly pepper and salt to taste. Squeeze the juice out of a quarter-lemon and rub everything well until a paste is obtained. If lumps remain, grind on a fine sieve. Then whisk well and add the squirrels and garlic, grated on a fine grater. Enter sour cream or low-fat cream and mix thoroughly. Pour the ready-made garlic sauce into a sauceboat and serve with hot cheese.
Fried cheese in breadcrumbs - “Snack balls for beer”
• cheese, Russian varieties - 200 gr .;
• refined vegetable oil;
• one egg;
• 50 gr. whole ground bread crumbs.
1. Break an egg into a bowl and whisk well.
2. On the grater, rub the cheese. The smaller the chips, the neater the balls will look, and their whole heart will melt guaranteed.
3. Mix the cheese with the egg and form small balls of this mass, no larger than a walnut.
4. In a flat saucer, pour ground breadcrumbs and roll the balls well.
5. Fill a wide thick-walled pot with vegetable oil. There should be enough fat so that the balls lowered into it float freely.
6. Put the pot on a small fire and heat well. Then gently, one by one, put the cheese balls in it and reach for them when they start to float. Do not throw a lot of balls at once, just drop a couple.
Cheese sticks in breadcrumbs and potato fur
• potatoes - 5 medium tubers;
• two eggs;
• 150 gr. Cheese “Poshekhonsky”;
• 100 gr. coarse white crackers;
• two tablespoons of flour;
• spices and fine salt - to taste;
• any vegetable, refined oil.
1. Wash potato tubers from dirt and boil “in uniforms” until ready. Then cool, pour water from the tap and peel. 2. Rub on a fine grater and combine with raw eggs. Add a couple of pinch of fine salt, flour, pepper and mix well. Add some unsharp spices.
3. Cut the cheese into small size bars, the thickness and width of a little more than crab sticks.
4. Moisten hands with water and form a cake from the potato mass. Put the cheese bar on it and cover the edges, forming a stick. Do the same with all the pieces of cheese.
5. Dip all blanks well in ground breadcrumbs and fry in a large amount of oil until golden brown.
6. Serve chopsticks with sauce or ketchup.
Adygei fried cheese in breadcrumbs
• pickled cheese, “Adygeisky” - 350 gr .;
• purchased breadcrumbs - 5 tbsp. l .;
• one egg;
• ground basil, coriander;
• A tablespoon of sesame seed.
1. Slice a piece of cheese into small pieces or smaller triangular slices.
2. Beat the egg, adding a little turmeric, ground basil, and coriander.
3. Pour the oil into the pan and warm it well over medium heat. If the fat is cold or not hot enough, slices of cheese will stick to the pan.
4. Dip the pieces of cheese in a beaten egg and turn it over several times. Then immediately transfer to breadcrumbs and roll on all sides.
5. Without wasting time so that the breading is not soaked, fry the cheese in boiling oil on both sides. The fire must be moderate.
Hard cheese in breadcrumbs with walnuts
• cheese, varieties “Kostroma” or “Gollandsky” - 400 gr .;
• walnuts, peeled nuts - 100 gr .;
• 150 ml of pasteurized milk;
• one egg;
• 50 gr. factory, orange breading;
• 100 gr. coarsely ground crackers, white.
1. Cut a rectangular bar of cheese into plates, about 0.7 cm thick. Then cut each such plate into small bars one centimeter wide. Calculate so that you get an even number of cheese sticks.
2. In the milk, break the egg and whisk together until smooth. Chop the kernels of nuts not too finely with a knife. In a separate bowl, mix the orange breading with the ground breadcrumbs. 3. On the bars, from the wide side, cut out small longitudinal grooves in the center. Then take one bar, fill the hollow with chopped nuts and cover with the second slice of the same, without nuts.
4. Dip each such billet well into the egg mixture, then immediately roll in the mixture of breading and crackers. This procedure is repeated at least three times. The thicker the layer of breading, the lower the probability that the melted cheese will leak out.
5. In a deep frying pan over a high heat, heat the butter and lower the billet of cheese sticks into it. Fry each one minute on each side. Do not turn down the fire.
6. Put the finished chopsticks on a paper napkin, and after a minute, put it on a wide dish.
Grilled cheese in breadcrumbs - cooking tricks and helpful tips
• When choosing varieties of cheese, for frying in breadcrumbs, note that the greater the percentage of fat content of cheese, the better it melts. If you want to get a dish with a crispy crust and almost liquid filling - take a fatter cheese. If you prefer a more viscous filling, use low-fat cheeses.
• Fat cheese dishes are preferably breaded several times. The more on the pieces of breading, the less you risk leakage of the melted filling.
• Dip the breaded cheese only in hot oil. If the fat is badly heated, the pieces will stick to the pan and when turning the layer of breadcrumbs, enveloping the product, will remain on it.