There are few people absolutely indifferent to minced meat cutlets. Well, if these cutlets are “stuffed,” filled with cheese? Never tried?
What do you mean, it is so tasty and quite simple! Choose a simpler recipe to start with and follow it strictly. Suitable for beginners zrazy with egg or mushrooms, the products are available, relatively little hassle.
Meat Zrazy with Cheese - General Cooking Principles
• In cooking dishes use ground beef. It is cooked on its own, twisting in a meat grinder lean pieces of any kind of meat or poultry. The meat mass is seasoned with spices and the bitter onions must be twisted into it. Often eggs are added to minced meat and the crumb soaked in milk is a crumb of hardened white loaf of bread.
• Knead mass of cutlets with force beat off on the table so that the pieces of meat are well bonded to each other. If you immediately skip such a procedure, the stuffing is beaten off already during the formation of spares, sharply transferring the molded balls from palm to palm.
• Cheese lay in the filling of semi-finished products. Occasionally, cheese chips are mixed with meat. It is advisable to choose hard, easily melting under the influence of temperature cheeses. Cheese filling is prepared with the addition of various products, their choice is limited only by compatibility.
• You can put mashed potatoes, fried vegetables, mushrooms, cottage cheese, boiled eggs in the filling. Cheese is added in cubes or after grinding on a grater.
• Meat zrazy with cheese cooked in the oven or fry until browned in a frying pan in vegetable oil. In order to get a ruddy crust, the semi-finished products are lightly fried on each side before baking, having previously been breaded.
• Serve meat zrazy hot, with any garnish. Semi-finished products can be prepared for the future if, after molding, they are spread out on a cutting board and put into freezing. Lightly frozen goods are packed in bags and stored in the freezer. Before heat treatment, the product is well thawed, laid out from the package.
Juicy meat zrazy with cheese and tomato sauce
• a pound of low-fat mixed minced meat;
• half a cup of cow's milk;
• one egg;
• three cloves of garlic;
• two slices of dried white bread;
• a pair of onion heads;
• quail eggs - 9 pcs .;
• three small carrots;
• “Russian” cheese - 100 gr .;
• half a liter of drinking water;
• three spoons of 20% sour cream;
• ground pepper, powdered nutmeg and other spices to taste;
• two tablespoons of flour;
• lean refined butter for frying;
• dill and parsley, greens;
• 60 gr. unsalted tomato (pasta).
1. Cut the crust off the bread, cover the crumb with milk for a quarter of an hour.
2. Shred the entire onion and fry it in oil to a light shade, cool.
3. Put the cooled onion in a bowl with minced meat, add pressed crumbs. Mix well and twist in a meat grinder.
4. Pour chicken egg into cooked meat mixture, add a little nutmeg, season with ground pepper. To this, rub the cheese with a fine grater, add salt to the sample, add crushed garlic and knead thoroughly. Then beat off the bowl at least 20 times, slightly raising and sharply throwing mince into it.
5. Cover the bowl with a lid and place for half an hour in the common chamber of the refrigerator.
6. Pour quail eggs with water, add a spoonful of salt and boil, counting from the moment of boiling, five minutes. Drain the boiling water, and let the eggs cool under cold water.
7. Finely chop the dill with parsley, mix. Carrot grate large chips and fry in refined oil until softened.
8. Using wet hands, make a small small cake out of minced meat and place them on a moistened cutting board.
9. Sprinkle each finely chopped greens, cover it with a layer of fried carrots, and place the cleaned quail egg on top. Place another “pancake” made from minced meat on the blank and slightly tweak their edges. 10. Roll the semi-finished products in breadcrumbs and fry on all sides so that the sides are well-browned.
11. Pour the flour into a dry frying pan, turn on the medium heat and fry, stirring constantly, until a slightly nutty flavor appears. Add the tomato, stir and continue cooking for another three minutes.
12. Transfer the flour, roasted with the tomato, into a small saucepan and, while constantly stirring, slowly pour in the water.
13. Place the container with the tomato sauce over a moderate heat, bring to the boil. Season with spices and season slightly before boiling. Boil the sauce on a small heat for up to a quarter of an hour. Then add sour cream into it, boil again, boil on medium heat for a couple of minutes and remove from heat.
14. Serve with a garnish of mashed potatoes, pre-cut lengthwise, in half, and watering tomato sauce.
Meat Zrazy with cheese and mashed potatoes
• three large potatoes;
• a pound of lean ground beef;
• large egg;
• a tablespoon of bread crumbs;
• 50 gr. sweet cream "Peasant" butter;
• “Dutch” or “Kostroma” cheese - 30 gr .;
• refined oil - for frying;
• 50 ml of pasteurized milk.
1. Peel the potatoes and boil them, slightly salted, until ready. Then cook the mashed potatoes, add the butter and milk, cool.
2. Thin, dvuhsantimetrovoy length, chop the cheese into cubes.
3. Mix ground beef with breadcrumbs. Pour the egg into the meat mixture, season with ground pepper, add some salt and mix.
4. Hitting a minced meat with a spoon, form a thin cake out of it. At its center, put about a tablespoon of cooled mashed potatoes. Lightly press and put two pieces of cheese on the potatoes.
5. Carefully fold the edges of the meat cake, tightly covering the filling, and form a billet in the form of a patty.
6. When the semi-finished products are ready, heat some half-solar oil in a pan and put the blanks in it. On medium heat, fry the zrazy, turning it on the opposite side, to a slight blush. Do not cover the pan with a lid. To make the cheese melt well, soak the products for 10 minutes at 180 degrees in the oven.
Meat Zrazy with Cheese and Egg
• two eggs;
• 60 gr. Russian or Kostroma cheese;
• 80 gr. wheat flour;
• 300 gr. pork and ground beef;
• spoon of sweet cream butter;
• 120 ml of pasteurized cow milk;
• vegetable oil, refined;
• a small slice of dried white bread.
1. Within a quarter of an hour, soak the crumb of white bread in milk (50 ml). Well squeeze out the remaining liquid from it and transfer it to the minced meat bowl.
2. Add some salt, pepper to your taste and knead so that there is no crumb stuck together in the stuffing.
3. Boil one hard-boiled egg, cool it in cold water and clean. Be sure to rinse the peeled egg with water so that small pieces of the shell do not get into the dish.
4. Rub cheese and boiled egg on a fine grater, mix. Soften and add the butter and mix again.
5. Type a full tablespoon of minced meat, form a small ball out of it and flatten it to make a cake, up to half a centimeter thick. Put a teaspoon of egg-cheese filling along its center and, pinching the edges, form the ball again. The resulting billet slightly press hands.
6. In the remaining milk, break the egg, add a little ground pepper, salt. Pour the flour and whisk with a whisk, bring the batter to homogeneity.
7. Pour vegetable oil into a frying pan centimeter and heat it on medium heat. Cooked semi-finished products, dip them in batter and put into the pan. Without changing the heat, fry the products until a light golden tint.
8. After that, spread the fried zrazy on the pan and bring to readiness in a hot oven for a quarter of an hour. Temperature not less than 180 degrees.
Delicate meat zrazy with cheese in omelette rolls
• low-fat house stuffing - 700 gr .;
• large potato;
• for frying - high-quality vegetable oil; • for breading - flour.
For the filling:
• three eggs;
• 1/4 cup pasteurized milk;
• “Edam” or “Dutch” cheese - 70 gr .;
• a spoon of finely chopped dill;
For the sauce:
• three large spoons of sour cream, medium-fat;
• 100 gr. spicy cheese;
1. Use a fine grater to chop the peeled potatoes, remove more liquid from it, and mix the flesh with the minced meat. Add some rock salt, season with minced pepper and break the egg into it. Stir with a spoon, knead thoroughly.
2. Cook an omelet. Beat eggs with milk, add chopped dill to them, add salt and mix. Pour the omelet mass onto a heated frying pan slightly moistened with oil and fry on both sides and cool. Choose a wide frying pan to make a thin omelet.
3. Slice the omelette into thin long strips, put a thin piece of cheese on each one and wrap in a thick roll.
4. Mince small cakes out of minced meat. On each place one omelette roll and form zrazy.
5. On medium heat, in vegetable oil, fry zrazy on each side. Then put the product on a baking sheet, located approximately half an inch apart.
6. Prepare the cheese and garlic for the sauce with a fine grater and combine with sour cream.
7. Pour zrazy with sour cream sauce and bake in preheated oven at 200 degrees until golden brown.
Meat Zrazy with Cheese and Mushrooms
• fresh champignons - 150 gr .;
• 200 gr. crumb of white stale bread;
• one chicken egg;
• 800 gr. lean homemade minced meat;
• white onion;
• 150 gr. hard cheese;
• pasteurized milk - 50 ml;
• 100 gr. sweet cream natural butter;
• frozen vegetable oil.
1. Put the crumb in the milk and set aside for 10 minutes, let it limp. 2. Mince the meat again in a meat grinder with onions and garlic. Pour an egg into it, add crumbs squeezed properly. A little, at its own discretion, pepper, lightly salt and knead well.
3. Cut the champignons washed in warm water into medium-sized slices and fry in vegetable oil. It is not necessary to fry strongly, wait until all the liquid from the mushrooms is evaporated. Then fry the mushrooms on low heat for another two minutes and immediately remove from the stove, cool. Be sure to salt it, but quite a bit, be guided by the taste of cheese.
4. In the cooled champignons with a small grater, rub the cheese, mix.
5. Moisten hands with water. Spoon a portion of minced meat with a spoon and repel the lump with force, sharply transferring it from hand to hand. The stuffing is well compacted and does not fall apart during molding.
6. Shape a cake, place the mushroom filling in the center, and place a small butter wedge on top of it. Connect the edges and close them up so that the filling is nowhere to be seen.
7. Roll dough well into bread crumbs, temporarily place it on a cutting board.
8. When all the preparations are ready, heat the oil and dip the zrazy in it. Fry the products on both sides on moderate heat until golden brown. Then reduce the heat, cover the pan with a lid and leave to stew for five minutes.
Gentle Zrazas with Cheese in Cornflakes Breaded
• a pound of chicken fillet;
• 150 gr. low-fat, sour cottage cheese;
• one egg;
• a bunch of young dill;
• 30 ml of refined sunflower oil;
• hard cheese - 100 gr .;
• unglazed corn flakes for breading.
1. Wash the chicken in cold water, chop and grind with a meat grinder. Then chop the onion in the same way and mix it with the minced chicken.
2. Add a little ground pepper, add salt to your taste and, while stirring intensively with a spoon, whisk slightly. 3. In a separate bowl mash cottage cheese with a fork. Pour into it finely chopped garlic and dill. Here, on a medium grater, rub the cheese and carefully stir the curd filling.
4. From mincemeat mold bread the size of a palm, put the stuffing on them. Cover everything with another cake, close up the edges and, as it should, apply, forming zrazy. Roll blanks in crushed flakes.
5. Apply a thin layer of vegetable oil on the bottom of the broiler and place the prepared semi-finished products in it.
6. Place the roaster with zrazami in a heated oven and leave for 40 minutes to bake at 180 degrees.
Meat Zrazy with Cheese - cooking tricks and useful tips
• Do not try to make the dish juicy by adding fatty meat to the mince. During heat treatment, the fat will melt and the zrazy will disintegrate.
• To keep the product in shape, it is better to beat off the minced meat and form zrazy with wet hands.
• To ensure that the products to be fried in the pan are steamed well from the inside, cover the pan with the lid after frying both sides and let it stand over a low heat for a couple of minutes.