Cottage cheese sponge cake is different from other types of moist crumb and unusual creamy aroma.
It can be used to prepare desserts, but in itself it will be an excellent treat. You just need to cut the cake into pieces, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Sponge cake with curd - general principles of cooking
Curd cheesecake will fit any and not even the first degree of freshness. This is a great way to identify a product that was stale in the fridge. Naturally, mold or unpleasant smell from him should not proceed. Cottage cheese is important to wipe well, so that it is easily distributed in the air biscuit dough.
The dough for biscuit is prepared on eggs, sugar. Usually, these ingredients are whipped, then mixed with cottage cheese, flour is added. Its amount may vary slightly, depending on the humidity of the curd.
What else can be added to the dough:
• sour cream, milk, kefir;
• butter, margarine;
• fruits, fresh, canned, dried berries;
• lemon peel, vanillin.
Cheesecake biscuits are denser than the classic versions. They are more like cupcakes for this reason baking powder is often used. The easiest way to take a special product from the bag. But also baking soda will fit, which must be redeemed before adding to the dough.
Baking cottage cheese biscuits is usually carried out in the oven at a temperature of 170-180, it is advisable not to exceed it, since the dough contains moist ingredients in the dough; But you can use the slow cooker, which has a baking mode.
Sponge cake with curd and butter
Variant of simple sponge cake with cottage cheese and butter. You can take a good fat margarine. We take out the products from the refrigerator in advance so that the temperature becomes the same.
• 200 grams of sugar;
• two eggs;
• 100 grams of oil;
• 10 g vanilla sugar;
• 7 grams of ripper; • 200 grams of flour;
• 200 grams of cottage cheese.
1. Rub the curd through a sieve. If it is soft, the lumps rubbed well, then you can just stir it well with a spoon.
2. Mix the softened butter with sugar. Stir first with a spoon, then dip the whips of the mixer, beat until smooth.
3. Enter the grated curd, do not stop beating.
4. First add one egg, stir. Then add the second egg, beat it all together.
5. Combine vanilla sugar, flour. Add baking powder to the dry mixture, mix well.
6. Pour the flour into the curd mass. Knead light, smooth dough.
7. We shift in a greased, necessarily parchment-covered form.
8. Put the curd biscuit baked. Cooking at 180 degrees. Remove from the oven, cover with a towel. Let stand for about thirty minutes.
9. Remove the towel, turn it over, remove the parchment, transfer it to a dish, sprinkle with powdered sugar, but you can decorate it with cream, jam, whipped cream.
Sponge cake with cottage cheese and kefir (in a slow cooker and oven)
For this sponge cake with cottage cheese it is better to use good fat kefir or ryazhenka. The recipe is great for a slow cooker, but can be baked in a conventional gas or electric oven.
• 200 grams of cottage cheese;
• three eggs;
• 200 grams of kefir;
• 200 grams of sugar sand;
• 10 grams of baker ripper;
• 20 g of powder;
• 320 grams of flour.
1. Grind the curd or whip with a blender. There should be no large and hard pieces in the product.
2. In the bowl, break three eggs at once, add sugar to them, immediately put the flour, vanilla, rippers and all other products on the list, except for powdered sugar.
3. Beat dough for about three minutes at the highest power of the mixer.
4. It's time to add grated curd. Fall asleep and beat the mass for about two minutes.
5. Lubricate the multicooker cup or any form for cooking cakes in the oven with butter, rub well the bottom and walls. 6. Fill the dough, leveling for the same layer thickness.
7. Bake 50 minutes in a multi-cooker saucepan on a baking program.
8. Either at 180 degrees bring the cheese cake to readiness in the oven. Let cool, remove from the mold, sprinkle with powdered sugar with the help of a sieve.
Biscuit with cottage cheese in a hurry (with sour cream)
Choose fatty sour cream for cottage cheese sponge cake to make the dough tender, tasty and light. The fat content of cottage cheese does not matter, but if it is weak in consistency, add another 2-3 tablespoons of flour to the dough.
• 200 g of cottage cheese;
• 110 grams of sour cream;
• a glass of sugar (about 200 grams);
• a pair of eggs;
• 8 grams of bag ripper;
• 220 grams of flour;
• salt, vanilla.
1. Beat pureed cottage cheese with sour cream and half the norm of sugar until smooth, you should get a sweet and gentle cream.
2. Beat the eggs with the second part of the sugar until a fluffy foam is obtained, at the very end we put a small pinch of salt. It will improve the taste of biscuit, make it more saturated.
3. Combine both masses, gently stir with a spoon.
4. Mix the sifted flour, a couple of pinches of vanilla and 8 grams of baking baking powder from the bag.
5. Add the dry mixture to the curd dough. We mix with gentle movements from the bottom up to maximize the porosity and ease of the test.
6. We shift the curd dough from the bowl to the form, level the layer with a spatula, send it to bake. In the oven at 180 degrees, the process will take about 35-40 minutes. In the slow cooker 50-60 minutes on the baking program.
Sponge cake with cottage cheese and apples
A terrific recipe for biscuit with cottage cheese and apples, which can be called a kind of charlotte. At will apples can be replaced with pears or other fruits. Maybe make a platter?
• two eggs;
• 180 grams of cottage cheese;
• 70 grams of sour cream;
• 1.5 standard cups of flour;
• a glass of sugar;
• 1 tsp. soda;
• 3 apples.
1. Combine cottage cheese and sour cream in a bowl, you can use dairy products of arbitrary fat content. Rub everything with a spoon until smooth, add a third of a glass of sugar, continue to stir thoroughly until the sand is visible, it does not completely dissolve in the mass. 2. Beat eggs and remaining sugar to foam.
3. Add to the egg mass a mixture of cottage cheese with sour cream, stir. If desired, add vanillin to this mass.
4. Fill the dough with flour and baking powder.
5. Apples cut into small pieces. If the fruits of winter varieties and have a firm skin, it is best to peel.
6. Apples can be added to the biscuit in three ways: immediately stir into the dough, put in the form and pour on top or pour the dough first, and scatter the apples on top. We do as you like more.
7. We bake cottage cheese sponge cake until willingness. We take out of the form only 20-30 minutes after being taken out of the oven. Korzh with apples need to get a little stronger.
Sponge cake with curd in vegetable oil
A variant of a simple sponge cake with cottage cheese, the dough for which is kneaded using refined vegetable oil. It is great for different cakes, but can become an independent dessert.
• a pack of cottage cheese;
• three large eggs;
• vanilla bag;
• 0.8 cups of sugar (about 150 grams);
• 1 tsp. soda;
• 50 grams of oil;
• 150 grams of flour;
• some acid (vinegar, lemon juice).
1. We grind cottage cheese, set aside, let it be ready.
2. Beat three eggs into the fluffy foam, gradually add the prescription granulated sugar. We interrupt well each time, do not allow foam to settle.
3. Add shredded cottage cheese.
4. Next pour into the dough odorless vegetable oil. Stir, throw vanilla to taste. Lemon peel fits perfectly to this biscuit, but it needs to be ground well.
5. Fill the flour, start stirring and in the process pour the hydrated soda. In no case do not need to add to the oil. You can redeem with lemon juice or regular vinegar.
6. Pour the prepared dough into a suitable mold, bake the curd biscuit until cooked at 180 degrees.
Biscuit with curd and cocoa
Chocolate sponge cake with cottage cheese. If desired, it can be covered with melted chocolate glaze. Ingredients
• four eggs;
• 160 grams of powdered sugar;
• 300 grams of grated curd;
• a glass of flour;
• 50 g butter;
• 35 grams of cocoa powder;
• bag ripper;
1. Prepare the usual egg sponge dough. Add to them the icing sugar, whip to a good foam mixer.
2. Mix cocoa powder, ripper, a glass of wheat flour, let it all pass through a sieve. Add to the eggs.
3. Lightly stir the chocolate biscuit dough and partly add grated cottage cheese.
4. Optionally add a little vanilla.
5. At the end, pour in the melted but cooled butter or take the margarine, stir and send the dough into a greased form.
6. Bake chocolate sponge cake with cheese for about 40 minutes.
Sponge cake with curd - tips and tricks
• Almost all biscuits with cottage cheese can be baked in small molds for cakes, it is better to take silicone containers. On the basis of miniature products you get wonderful cakes or cupcakes that are popular now, you only need to decorate them beautifully with cream, mastic, berries or sliced fruit.
• If the cottage cheese is too dry, then it is better to add a little sour cream in it beforehand and beat the mass well with a blender.
• Do not rush to heat the dough butter on the stove. It is better to soften it in the microwave on the defrosting program. In this form it is convenient to add it to the biscuit dough. The mass is not hot, and the crumb is much better.