Tears of an angel - is it a cake or a pie? What's the difference! It is also called share or tart. One thing is important - this is an amazingly tasty and tender dessert with original sweet droplets on the surface.
Tart (or a cake?), As it were, lets tears, for which he received such an original name. In the step-by-step recipes we will reveal all the secrets of this wonderful dessert, and also make it release a lot of caramel drops. For business?
Angel's Tears - General Cooking Principles
Prepare the cake in advance. Dessert should stand in a cool place for several hours to make tears. It is better to do it in the evening and stand until the morning. Either bake in the morning and stand until evening.
What the pie consists of:
1. Sand tart. It is prepared on the basis of butter or margarine, is a thin flat cake with sides on which the fillings are placed.
2. Curd layer. Founded cottage cheese filling with eggs, sugar, vanilla and semolina. It is best to take the real, you can rustic cottage cheese, dubious products with vegetable composition may be wrong to lead in the oven.
3. Protein layer. Consists of whipped egg whites and sugar. After baking, droplets of caramel color appear on it. For the preparation of this layer can not do without a mixer.
Many step-by-step recipes of “Angel's Tears” do not indicate a baking dish, and this is very important. Need a real split pastry shape with a ring. From her dessert is easier to extract.
The most popular option and the classic taste of the pie “Angel's Tears”, a step-by-step recipe with all the subtleties and features. To make it work, we measure the products through the scales.
• 80 grams of oil;
• 2 tbsp. l Sahara;
• 150 grams of white wheat flour;
• 1 tsp. baking powder from the bag.
Cottage Cheese Filling:
• 500 grams of cottage cheese;
• 10 grams of semolina;
• 1 bag of vanilla; • 100 grams of sugar;
• 3 yolks;
• 100 grams of sour cream.
For the protein layer:
• 3 raw proteins;
• 3 tbsp. l sugar sand.
1. Remove the oil from the refrigerator for a couple of hours before making the cake. It should soften well, but not melt. This is very important, because the shortbread dough does not like melted fat.
2. Add sugar to the butter, rub together with a fork or large spoon, add one egg, mix until smooth. Sugar should dissolve as much as possible.
3. Measure out the right amount of flour, pour baking powder to it, pour all together into a sieve and sift.
4. Add flour to the dough. Stir, form the ball.
5. We get a detachable form. Since the dough is shortbread, it can not be lubricated. But if you wish, you can cover the bottom with a piece of parchment, that is, put it and fasten the ring.
6. Spread the dough with your fingers all over the form, immediately make small sides of about 1.5 cm.
7. Put the sand tart for 30 minutes in the freezer.
8. Cooking the first curd filling. Cottage cheese must grind through a sieve or smash with a blender. Large and especially hard lumps in it should not be.
9. Add to the cheese yolks. Proteins gently separate, put in the refrigerator. They are needed to prepare the last layer of meringue.
10. Behind the yolks we transfer sugar and sour cream to the curd mass. Of course, it is better to take a fatty product at least 20%. Fall asleep vanilla with semolina.
11. All ingredients of the curd filling are carefully ground between each other or just whipped until sugar completely dissolves.
12. Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
13. We take out from the freezer the cake from shortcrust dough. Pour the cottage cheese filling into it, level with a spoon.
14. Immediately put the cake in the oven, it should already be heated. Bake at this temperature for 20-25 minutes. The cake should be baked, and the curd filling grab, dry on top.
15. Remove the temperature in the oven to 140 degrees.
16. While the cake was baked, you need to beat the whites with three spoons of sugar to dense peaks. 17. We take out the sand cake with the first filling, top it with the whipped whites.
18. Put the “Angel's Tears” in the oven again. Now bake at 140 degrees and watch closely.
19. As soon as the proteins on top lightly browned, this is about 12-15 minutes, you need to get the cake. It is very important not to overdry the protein layer, otherwise tears may not appear. But you also need to bake it so that it can prepare.
20. Remove the pie from the oven and immediately cover with a suitable lid. Important! Film can not be tightened!
21. If there is an opportunity, then we take out on a cool balcony or in the pantry, on the street. If not, then cool at room temperature, then put in the refrigerator for several hours.
22. Remove the lid and admire the protruding tears!
23. Carefully separate the sides of the cake from the form. Remove the ring, transfer the dessert “Angel's Tears” to a flat dish.
Angel's Tears: A Step-by-Step Recipe for Peach Dessert
A very popular option tart with peaches. In the step-by-step recipe of “Angel's Tears” canned fruits from cans are used, but you can also take fresh peaches, which will also turn out delicious.
For short pastry:
• 4 tbsp. l Sahara;
• 170 grams of flour;
• 75 grams of oil;
• 2 yolks;
• one whole egg;
• 5 g ripper.
The first filling:
• 800 grams of cottage cheese;
• 150 grams of sour cream;
• 1 tbsp. l corn starch;
• 4 yolks;
• 180 g of sugar;
• 1 tsp. lemon peel;
• 1.5 Art. l semolina.
For protein filling:
• 4 proteins;
• 0.5 Art. sah. powder
Additionally, you need 1 can of canned peaches.
1. Soften the butter in the warmth, add four spoons of granulated sugar to it and carefully mop up to get a uniform cream.
2. Add yolks and egg to butter, continue to rub until smooth.
3. Combine flour with a ripper, add to dough and knead. It is not necessary to mix for a long time, the sand dough does not like it.
4. You need to turn on the oven, let it warm to 180 degrees.
5. Shift the shortbread dough into the form, level the layer, make the sides. We put in a preheated oven for ten minutes. 6. We combine ground cottage cheese with all other ingredients of the filling. Separated squirrels until clean in the fridge. Do not forget to add chopped lemon zest, it will give the cake an extraordinary flavor. Everything is well mashed or whipped.
7. Remove the sand base from the oven. For ten minutes, she managed to grab a little. Pour on it cooked curd cream.
8. Open a jar of peaches in advance. Put them in a colander to get rid of excess syrup. If will be used fresh peaches. Then they need to be cleaned from the skin, cut in half.
9. Spread the peaches on the curd filling with a convex side up, slightly deepen.
10. Re-put the cake in the oven. Cook another 15 minutes.
11. During this time, you need to beat well the whites and sugar.
12. Take out the cake. Open the oven, let the temperature drop to 140-150 degrees.
13. We cover the curd layer with peaches whipped whites.
14. Put it in the oven again. Baking at 140-150 degrees for a quarter of an hour.
15. Remove the Angel's Tears cake from the oven, put the lid on, first cool it, then cool it for a few hours to make droplets appear.
Angel's Tears: A Chocolate-Raspberry Dessert Step-by-Step Recipe
Very tasty and famous version of the popular cake. In the step-by-step recipe “Angel's Tears”, fresh raspberry berries are indicated, but you can also take frozen product. In this case, the berries need to thaw out, drain the excess liquid.
• 180 grams of flour;
• 100 grams of oil;
• 600 grams of cottage cheese;
• 400 grams of granulated sugar;
• 4 proteins;
• 1 whole egg;
• 1 tsp. ripper;
• 5 yolks;
• 40 grams of cocoa;
• a glass of raspberry;
• 30 grams of dark chocolate;
• 4 tbsp. l sour cream.
1. Prepare the dough for the sand base: rub 100 grams of softened butter and the same amount of granulated sugar, put an egg and two whole yolks. We grind, we fill with flour with a baking powder. Mix lump, remove to freezer for ten minutes.
2. Cooking curd filling. We grind the cottage cheese through a fine sieve to get rid of all the lumps. 3. Add sour cream, measure 150 grams of granulated sugar, add some cocoa powder, put three yolks. Beat all the blender or just stir well.
4. We take the dough out of the freezer, roll out the cake with a rolling pin.
5. We shift the sand base into a detachable form, straighten it, lay out small sides.
6. Pour the cocoa and cottage cheese filling onto the sand base. Level with a spoon.
7. Scatter washed, dried raspberry berries. Finger them slightly deepen.
8. Put the future tears of an angel in the oven, heated to 180 degrees. Cooking 25 minutes. At the very end you need to reduce the temperature in the furnace to 150 degrees.
9. Protein whip five minutes with a mixer, then gradually add sugar to them. We continue to beat until the grains are completely dissolved.
10. Melt the chocolate in the microwave, put in proteins. Stir.
11. Take out the cake from the oven, cover with a layer of chocolate proteins.
12. Put the dessert baked again. Cooking “Angel's Tears” for about a quarter of an hour, but we do not add the temperature.
13. Remove the mold from the oven, cover, cool for at least 4 hours in a cool place.
Angel's Tears - Tips and Tricks
• In all step-by-step recipes of the pie “Angel's Tears”, wheat flour of the highest grades is indicated. But the base can also be made from whole-wheat flour, the dessert will be healthier and tastes a little different.
• No suitable lid to cover the shape? You can try to pick up and use an inverted bowl or saucepan.
• Do proteins not want to thicken and watery? You need to add a teaspoon of lemon juice or a few grains of acid.