Pink salmon is a popular and well-known fish.
This is the only representative of the salmon family with a democratic value. Basically the price explains such popularity.
Fish is salted, boiled, baked, stewed and there are hundreds of different dishes. But especially tasty is pink salmon with vegetables, which add extra juices to the dryish pulp.
Pink salmon with vegetables - general principles of cooking
For the preparation of pink salmon with vegetables, you can use the whole carcass, individual pieces, fillets. If the fish was frozen, then let it thaw.
Before cooking, rub a salmon with spices, sprinkle with lemon juice, smear with sauces, sour cream, mayonnaise. If you have time, then you can let the fish marinate.
All vegetables are perfectly combined with pink salmon, but most often they are cooked with potatoes, tomatoes, onions, carrots, and zucchini.
All ingredients need to be washed, peeled, chopped. Then they are mixed with fish or stacked layers, according to the recipe.
All sorts of spices and greens are used. You can cook pink salmon on the stove, in the oven, multi-cooker, on the grill. Again, we are guided by the selected recipe.
Recipe 1: Pink salmon with vegetables and cheese in the oven
A simple way to make juicy pink salmon is to seal the fish with vegetables in a cheese crust. Tasty and very fast.
• one pink salmon 0,8-1 kg;
• two bulbs;
• two carrots;
• 3-4 tomatoes;
• 200 grams of cheese.
1. Shred carrots, cut fine onion and fry in a pan.
2. Put the vegetables on a baking sheet, spoon with a spoon and sprinkle with salt.
3. Clean the fish, remove the head and cut it into fillets. Each cut across 3 cm. Salt, pepper and spread over vegetables.
4. Cut tomatoes into circles, cover pink salmon. 5. Sprinkle with grated cheese and put in the oven. We bake 25 minutes at 180 degrees.
6. Sprinkle the finished fish with chopped parsley. Serve can be not only hot but also cold.
Recipe 2: Stuffed Pink Salmon with Vegetables
It is not necessary to use small fish for stuffing. For pink salmon with vegetables, this recipe is suitable for any carcass. Foil stir the filling, and keep all the juices inside, and the butter will add the missing fat to the fish. If you do not put it, you get a dietary option.
• pink salmon;
• small carrot in diameter;
• 3 bulbs;
• a bunch of dill or parsley;
• seasoning for fish.
1. Wash the fresh or thawed carcass, remove the remnants of the scales and scrub the internal cavity with a knife. On top of the skin make cuts at a distance of 2-3 cm from each other.
2. Squeeze lemon juice, mix with seasoning for fish. You can simply use salt and pepper.
3. Rub the carcass with the seasonings, process the cuts and the internal cavity.
4. Slice the butter into small pieces and lay in the cuts. Many do not need. If the oil is soft, you can simply lubricate the holes.
5. Shred carrots with thin rings, also onions.
6. Lay a bunch of dill inside the carcass, put onion rings, you can not disassemble them. If there is seasoning with lemon juice, then the onion can be sprinkled.
7. Rings of carrots inserted into the cuts, 1 or 2 pieces. They will not fit completely, will look out, it should be so. If the carrot is left, then send the slices to the onions and fold them inside.
8. If you have time, then let the fish lie for an hour, soak in spices and vegetable juice. But you can send in the oven immediately. Wrap the fish in foil, put on a baking sheet and bake for half an hour.
Recipe 3: Pink Salmon with Lemon Vegetables
Lemon and fish are inseparable concepts. Citrus gives a pink salmon with vegetables extraordinary flavor, emphasizes the taste. Ingredients
• large pink salmon;
• 2 lemons;
• 3 tomatoes;
• 2 bell peppers;
• 2 bulbs;
• 150 grams of sour cream;
• spices, oil.
1. Lubricate the baking dish.
2. Remove the fins from the fish, cut the carcass across. We make pieces no thicker than 3 cm. Salt, pepper.
3. Cut the onion and Bulgarian pepper, scatter to the bottom of the form.
4. On top lay the prepared pieces of fish.
5. We cut lemon and tomato rings. We put on each piece of fish a lemon, then a circle of tomato. Leftover vegetables can be decomposed between pink salmon.
6. Salt sour cream, spread with a spoon into pieces of tomatoes.
7. Bake for half an hour at 180 ° C.
Recipe 4: Pink salmon with vegetables in wine
For the preparation of pink salmon with vegetables you will need white wine, and for serving fresh cucumbers, tomatoes, greens.
• 800 grams of pink salmon;
• garlic clove;
• 150 ml of wine;
• 120 grams of mayonnaise;
• half a lemon;
1. Mix lemon juice, mayonnaise and minced garlic.
2. Cut salmon into portions, grease with mayonnaise sauce. Give stand for half an hour.
3. Fry the finely chopped onion in a pan, spread on the bottom of a baking dish.
4. Fold the fish in shape.
5. Put in the oven, cook for 15 minutes at 190 degrees.
6. We take out the form, pour in the wine and put pink salmon for another 5 minutes.
7. Cut fresh tomatoes and cucumbers into slices, lay them on a plate and complement pink salmon. Sprinkle with chopped greens.
Recipe 5: Pink Stew with Vegetables
The roasting of pink salmon with potatoes has some peculiarities. To keep the pieces even and not to boil soft, they need to be laid after the potatoes. Tomatoes can be used any: fresh, canned, frozen.
• 500 grams of pink salmon;
• 4 potatoes;
• 2 tomatoes;
• oil, spices. Cooking
1. Peel carrots with onion, fry in oil. Add chopped tomatoes, minced garlic and fry together. Skin with tomatoes, it is desirable to remove.
2. Peel the potatoes, cut each tuber into 6-8 parts. Put in the pan.
3. Add 300 ml of water, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Cut the pink salmon into slices, fry on both sides for a minute.
5. We shift the fish to the potato, cook together until the vegetable is soft. At the same stage, add salt, pepper, you can simply put spices for fish.
6. Add the roast, stew for another minute, fill with greens and leave to stand under the lid for half an hour.
Recipe 6: Pink salmon with vegetables in milk sauce
Milk well saturates pink salmon, makes the fish juicy and tender. To prepare this dish, you can use the product of any fat content.
• 400 grams of milk;
• 800 grams of pink salmon;
• 2 carrots;
1. Slice pink salmon in portions, sprinkle each with spices, roll in flour and fry in vegetable oil on both sides.
2. Shred onions with carrots. Half of the shipped in the pan, lay out the pieces of fish and cover with the remaining vegetables.
3. Fill the fish with milk, salt and put on the stove. Stew after boiling for 25 minutes.
4. Give the prepared dish to stand, so that it absorbs the sauce as much as possible, then sprinkle it with greens and serve it to the table.
Recipe 7: Pink salmon with vegetables and sour cream in a slow cooker
Cooking in a slow cooker not only saves time, but also allows you to get a dish with even, neat slices. Products do not need to be mixed, which preserves the appearance.
• 5 potatoes;
• one pink salmon;
• onions, carrots;
• 250 grams of sour cream;
• garlic clove;
• 80 grams of cheese;
• some oil;
1. Onions cleaned, cut into cubes. Carrots simply three or cut into strips. We send everything to the multicooker bowl, pour in some oil and fry for 10 minutes. 2. Peel the potatoes, cut into slices and place on top of the vegetables.
3. Humpback salmon cut into fillets, cut each into strips and spread over the potatoes.
4. Squeeze garlic in half sour cream, add spices, salt, half a glass of water and mix well.
5. Pour cream sauce into the slow cooker.
6. Top with potatoes grease the remaining sour cream.
7. Cheese three and just sprinkle sour cream.
8. Cooking on fire for 40 minutes.
Recipe 8: Pink salmon in zucchini
Light, tender fish dish, which also looks spectacular. Cooked in the oven. Cook better from pink salmon fillet with skin. For taste, dried tomatoes are added, which can be replaced with paprika or completely eliminated.
• 400 grams of pink salmon;
• one zucchini;
• olive oil;
• Spoon of dried tomatoes;
• salt pepper;
• half a lemon.
1. Cut this amount of fish into portions. It should turn out 4 pieces.
2. Each piece is seasoned with spices.
3. Squeeze lemon juice, mix with 3 tablespoons of olive oil, chopped dried tomatoes and coat the fish. Leave to pickle while cooking zucchini.
4. Zucchini cut along thin strips - slices. It is more convenient to do this with a special grater.
5. Wrap slices of fish with zucchini in 2-3 layers, we add a little, we grease with olive oil.
6. We spread in the greased form, cover with foil, bake for 30 minutes at 190 degrees.
Recipe 9: Pink salmon with vegetables in pita
Unusual and interesting dish, which requires the preparation of thin Armenian lavash. From below it will be saturated with juices, it will become unusually fragrant and tender, and from above it will be covered with an appetizing crust. All products take an eye.
• pink salmon fillet;
• lemon juice;
• sour cream or mayonnaise;
1. Cut fillet across into pieces, 5 centimeters wide. Sprinkle with lemon juice, sprinkle with spices. 2. Onions cut into semi-rings, pickle in 3% vinegar. 100 ml add a tablespoon of sugar and the same amount of any butter. All well stir and immerse the vegetable, soak for half an hour. Then press.
3. Cut the pita bread into squares. Lubricate sour cream.
4. Put the pickled onions in the center, a piece of pink salmon, top the tomato and grease with sour cream, sprinkle with cheese.
5. We turn off the pita envelopes. It is important that the onions remain under the fish, and the free edge is located at the bottom. So the envelope will not unfold.
6. Put the envelopes on a greased baking sheet.
7. We lubricate the pita bread with the same sour cream, with butter or mayonnaise. This will prevent from drying out.
8. Shipped to the oven for 30 minutes, cooked at 180. Serve as hot or cold.
Recipe 10: Jellied salmon with vegetables and eggs
This jellied of pink salmon will be a real decoration of the holiday table. Bright, juicy and amazingly tasty. To make the filler good, we will use gelatin. But if there is a head of pink salmon and a ridge, then you can do without it and pre-cook the rich broth from these parts.
• 0.6 kg of pink salmon (plus head, bones);
• 2 eggs;
• 10 grams of gelatin;
• bay leaf;
• salt; peppercorns;
1. Boil the head and other non-liquid parts in the water. She should just cover the pieces. Then filter the broth and then prepare the recipe.
2. If we cook on gelatin, then we just lay pink salmon in the water. If the broth is boiled, then put the pieces into it.
3. We clean carrots, we put entirely in a saucepan. My onion, cut into 4 pieces and also send to the rest of the ingredients. Husk can not be removed, the broth will be more beautiful. Add pepper peas and send to the plate.
4. Cook the fish until done, but to keep the pieces in shape. At the end put a bay leaf and salt. 5. Separately boil the eggs.
6. Take out pieces of fish, carrots. Everything else is just filtered and discarded. We need broth. If you plan to add gelatin, then in advance we fill it with water, give it to swell, add to the already filtered broth and heat it.
7. Pour half a centimeter of broth into the mold and cool it to freeze. Lay out the pieces of fish, chopped eggs, herbs and carrot slices.
8. Gently pour the broth, so as not to dislodge the composition. Sent to freeze for 3-4 hours.
Pink salmon with vegetables - useful tips and tricks
• Scissors - an indispensable kitchen thing for the hostess. They are convenient to cut off the fins of the fish, as well as cut the greens. You can simply take a bunch and “cut” into a pan or already on a plate, thereby not smearing boards, a knife. Just choose a special kitchen scissors that will tolerate moisture well, as they will have to be washed often enough.
• Pink salmon is combined with any spices, but do not abuse it. A large amount of spices will kill the peculiar fish taste.
• Pink salmon will be especially juicy and tender, if before cooking to withstand the pieces in vegetable oil for 2-3 hours. Next, wipe with a napkin and prepare for any recipe.