Pink salmon is a popular red fish that is attractive to housewives for its indisputable benefit to the body and affordable price.
The disadvantages of fish can be attributed to its dryness, but with proper preparation and selection of the right ingredients, you can easily make a juicy pink salmon melting in your mouth. There are many dishes from this unique fish, it is salted, boiled and fried. But the most easy way of cooking is roasting in the oven.
It is only necessary to lay out the components of the recipe in the required sequence on a baking sheet, turn on the oven, wait for a certain time - and voila, juicy pink salmon, cooked in the oven, is ready.
Juicy pink salmon - how to cook juicy pink salmon in the oven - general principles
You need to buy fish from the seller, whether it is a store or a market you trust. The fact is that now there is a lot of tinted fish on sale, which they give out for pink salmon. And, if you have any doubt in the freshness, color, shape of the fish - give up the purchase.
Get the whole gutted carcass. It is easiest to determine the freshness and quality of fish. In addition, whole pink salmon while freezing retains more useful properties than frozen steaks. Therefore, even if the recipe requires chunks or fish fillets, it is better to cut the necessary parts from the whole pink salmon.
When the fish is selected and prepared, it remains only to determine the additional ingredients and the form for baking.
In addition, almost all products can be used to cook juicy pink salmon in the oven: vegetables, herbs, cheeses, sour cream, cream, lemon, spices and much more.
Pink salmon under the fur coat of vegetables turns out incredibly juicy and tasty, bake such fish in glass, metal or cast-iron form.
Pink salmon without additional components can be pickled and sent to the oven in foil. Marinade for fish can also be varied: sauces, fruit juices, dairy products, herbs, spices and spices.
Recipe 1: Juicy pink salmon with vegetables under cheese crust - how to make juicy pink salmon in the oven
Please note that for the preparation of juicy pink salmon in the oven with vegetables additional impregnation is not used, the juice of vegetables will be quite enough to make the dish tender and juicy. Pink salmon, prepared in this way, will be an excellent hot dish even for a dietary table, if you replace mozzarella with a lighter cheese.
• kilogram of pink salmon;
• 150 grams of fatty cheese, such as mozzarella;
• large carrots;
• oil for roasting;
• sprigs of parsley and rosemary;
• 200 grams of Brussels sprouts (suitable both fresh and frozen);
• two sweet peppers;
• 6-8 cherry tomatoes.
1. Wash and clean the pink salmon from the bones, cut the fillet into small pieces.
2. Coarsely chop the peeled carrots, chop onions into half rings, peppers - into strips. Brussels sprouts and cherry cut into two parts.
3. My greens, shake, eliminating excess moisture, and grind.
4. We rub cheese.
5. Lay out in a deep glass form all the prepared ingredients: oil, fish, greens, carrots, peppers, onions, cabbage and cherry.
6. The final layer of the dish will be grated cheese.
7. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for about forty minutes.
Recipe 2: Juicy pink salmon in sour cream - how to make juicy pink salmon in the oven
In this recipe, it is quite acceptable to replace sour cream with high-fat cream.
• half a kilo of pink salmon;
• 200 grams of sour cream;
• 200 grams of hard cheese (“Russian”, “Dutch” or any other variety);
• parsley (only leaves).
1. Cut the fish into pieces of arbitrary shape, add some salt and put aside.
2. Rub cheese and mix well with sour cream.
3. Add to the cheese sauce finely chopped parsley leaves.
4. Put the pink salmon on a small baking sheet, pour the fragrant spicy sauce.
5. We bake no more than half an hour.
Recipe 3: Juicy pink salmon with potatoes - how to make juicy pink salmon in the oven
For the preparation of juicy pink salmon in this recipe is best to choose medium-sized potato tubers.
• kilogram of pink salmon;
• kilogram of potatoes;
• oil for baking;
• 150 grams of mayonnaise;
• 200-220 grams of semi-hard cheese;
1. Gutted washed fish, freeing it from skin and bones.
2. Cut the fillet into thin slices.
3. Peel the potatoes and cut them into circles, five millimeters thick.
4. Onions cut transparent rings.
5. Pour into a deep form of butter, pour onions, then evenly distribute pink salmon.
6. Fish slightly add some salt and lubricate a small amount of mayonnaise.
7. We lay out neatly potato roundels, salt a little more and coat with mayonnaise.
8. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
9. We bake 30-40 minutes until the potatoes are ready.
Recipe 4: Juicy pink salmon with green beans - how to make juicy pink salmon in the oven
• 800 grams of fish;
• two carrots;
• some salt;
• 400 grams of frozen green beans;
• 50 ml of soy sauce;
• ground pepper;
• dried herbs to taste;
• two spoons of lemon juice;
• 200 grams of hard cheese.
1. Cut the fish and sprinkle with a mixture of lemon juice and soy sauce. Marinate the pieces for half an hour.
2. Carrot rub, chop the onion.
3. Cut the cheese into layers.
4. Pour the beans for a couple of minutes with boiling water, drain the liquid.
5. Cut the foil into squares measuring 20 by 20 cm.
6. In each square, first lay out the pickled slice of pink salmon, then a little onion and carrot, on top of the beans and a layer of cheese.
7. Fold envelopes out of foil.
8. Put everything on the sheet, bake for thirty minutes.
Recipe 5: Juicy pink salmon with mushrooms - how to cook juicy pink salmon in the oven
Mushrooms in this recipe, you can use any. If you choose champignons or oyster mushrooms, it is enough to wash them before cooking, while forest mushrooms will have to be boiled first.
• kilogram of fish fillet; • a pound of mushrooms;
• 300 grams of sour cream;
• large onion;
• 300 grams of cheese;
• 5-10 grams of saffron;
• vegetable oil;
• small bunches of dill and parsley;
• 20 ml of lemon juice.
1. Cut the fish fillets into portions of about five to five centimeters.
2. Sprinkle pink salmon with lemon juice, add some salt, cover with a bag and set aside for thirty minutes to one side.
3. Onion cut into quarters into rings, mushrooms plates. Fry both ingredients until golden.
4. We rub cheese.
5. Stir sour cream with a small amount of grated cheese and saffron.
6. Put the pink salmon in a deep mold, first roasted mushrooms with onion, pour over all the sour cream sauce.
7. We expose the form in an oven heated to 180 degrees, bake for twenty minutes.
8. We take out juicy pink salmon from the oven, sprinkle with cheese shavings, send the form with the fish back to its original place.
9. We bring the dish to readiness already at 200 degrees for five to ten minutes.
Recipe 6: Juicy pink salmon with tomatoes and sour cream - how to make juicy pink salmon in the oven
• one fish;
• half a lemon;
• 70-80 grams of sour cream;
• three tomatoes (large and fleshy);
• 180-200 grams of cheese;
• spices to taste;
• one carrot;
• parsley (only leaves).
1. Cut the pink salmon into two centimeters, sprinkle with salt and spices, sprinkle the fish with freshly squeezed lemon juice.
2. Shred carrots and onions and fry in a pan until cooked.
3. Tomatoes are thoroughly washed with thin circles.
4. Cheese cut plates.
5. Put some fried vegetables on a piece of foil, then a piece of fish, followed by a couple of circles of tomato, a plate of cheese and parsley leaves. We perform the same manipulation with all the pieces of pink salmon.
6. Close the foil and send it to the oven in the pan.
7. Bake juicy pink salmon for twenty minutes.
Recipe 7: Juicy pink salmon with zucchini - how to make juicy pink salmon in the oven
Zucchini in this recipe can be replaced by zucchini. Ingredients:
• 400 grams of pink salmon;
• young zucchini;
• salt, ground pepper;
• olive oil;
• 30 grams of dried tomatoes;
• 30 ml of lemon juice.
1. Cut the pink salmon into four parts, season with each piece of spices.
2. Mix lemon juice with two tablespoons of olive oil and chopped dried tomatoes.
3. Coat each slice of pink salmon with an aromatic mixture, marinate at room temperature for about twenty minutes.
4. Wash squash, cut off the ends and cut into thin transparent strips.
5. Wrap each piece of pickled fish in two or three squash slices, add some salt and sprinkle with oil.
6. Put the rolls on a greased baking sheet. Cover the form with foil.
7. Bake fish for half an hour.
Recipe 8: Juicy pink salmon in batter - how to make juicy pink salmon in the oven
It is not necessary to marinate the fish before baking in the marinade, you can use any absolute ingredients to your taste.
1. pink salmon;
2. one third cup of milk;
3. ground pepper;
5. 20 grams of mayonnaise;
6. a clove of garlic;
7. 100 grams of flour;
8. oil for roasting;
10. 100 grams of tomato paste.
1. In one dish, mix tomato paste with mayonnaise, chopped garlic and salt.
2. In another plate, beat the egg with milk, pepper and salt, add the flour. Knead batter until smooth.
3. Fish with giblets, separate the meat from the bones and the skin, cut off the fins, tail and head. Chop the fillet in small pieces.
4. We coat each piece of fish with tomato mixture, fry pink salmon on both sides, giving each of them no more than one minute.
5. Dip each fried piece in batter, spread on a greased baking sheet on top of baking paper.
6. Bake twenty minutes.
Juicy pink salmon - how to cook juicy pink salmon in the oven - tricks and tips
• Pink salmon is good because it combines with almost any product, so you can easily interpret each recipe to suit your taste preferences. For example, replacing sour cream with cream, some vegetables with others and so on. • Also, pink salmon, cooked in the oven, turns out juicy and tender, if you twist the meat of fish into mince and fashion from it meatballs, meatballs, small meatballs. In this case, for the juiciness of the fish, in the center of each patty should put a small piece of butter.
• Pink salmon loves rosemary, the grass can be used both fresh and dried. Also this spice can serve as a wonderful decoration of a fish dish. But put a lot of rosemary is not worth it, just for the flavor.
• If you like unusual flavors, you can substitute hard cheese in some of the above recipes with smoked cheese. This will give juicy pink salmon a peculiar aroma and taste. To smoked cheese rub well, it should be slightly freeze.
• You can apply any traditional side dish to the pink salmon, this fish combines well, both with vegetables, and with cereals, pasta.
• In order to cut the slices into slices or layers beautifully and neatly, fish should first be placed in the freezer for half an hour.
• To keep the cheese dry, grease it with a thin layer of sour cream.
• If the recipe does not specify lemon juice, you can still marinate the fish in it, this will give a pink salmon a special taste and aroma.
• To trim the fins and tail, use kitchen shears, they are faster and more convenient than cutting with a knife.
• Do not abuse the spices, they can kill the taste of fish.
• If you use sour cream, mayonnaise, soy sauce in cooking, be careful with salt.