Such fish like pink salmon contains a lot of protein, minerals and vitamins. By consuming it regularly, you can maintain an optimal balance of the right substances in your body.
In addition to its usefulness, pink salmon is quite nourishing and appetizing fish. In addition, it is suitable for cooking in batter. In this form, the fish retains all its juiciness.
Pie for pink salmon pick any. A dish is often served on a festive table as a cold snack.
Pink salmon in batter - general principles of preparation
• For cooking, choose gutted fish without a head.
• Also for cooking suitable pink salmon fillet.
• Choose fresh fish, the old will taste bitter. To do this, look at the belly of the fish, it should be pinkish.
• To make the batter crispy, use ice water.
• Instead of mayonnaise for batter, thick cream is sometimes used.
• Instead of flour, starch is sometimes used.
Pink salmon in batter - a classic recipe
• 650 g pink salmon fillet;
• a pinch of salt;
• a pair of eggs;
• cooking oil;
• three tablespoons of flour.
1. Wash and dry the fish. Then cut it into pieces with a diameter of 5 centimeters.
2. For batter in a deep bowl, mix the eggs, salt and sifted flour. For a while, put the batter in the fridge.
3. Then roll each piece of pink salmon in batter and place on a preheated pan with butter.
4. Cook 9 minutes to a ruddy shade.
5. Serve with vegetables and fresh herbs.
6. Decorate the dish with whipped cream and olives.
Pink salmon in cheese batter
• 480 g of sirloin salmon;
• 110 g of hard cheese;
• three spoons of sour cream;
• spice mix for fish;
• olive oil;
• one egg;
• two spoons of wheat flour.
Cooking Method: 1. Take a fresh fish fillet, rinse it thoroughly under running water, pat dry with a kitchen towel and cut into a piece of arbitrary length, one centimeter thick with a sharp knife.
2. Put the pink salmon in a bowl and coat it with pepper, spices and salt on all sides. Leave the fish alone for 16 minutes.
3. Send the egg to a container, put sour cream in the same place. All whisk whisk until smooth.
4. Then add salt, sifted wheat flour and cheese grated on a medium grater. Stir until smooth, until it looks like thick cream.
5. Pour the olive oil into the pan and heat it. Roll slices of fish in batter from all sides. Fry each piece alternately for about three minutes. Be sure that the dish is not burnt, as the cheese melts quickly.
6. Put the finished pieces with a wooden spatula on a paper towel.
7. After that, place them on a flat plate.
8. This dish is combined with mashed potatoes or porridge.
Pink salmon in batter (with beer)
• one pink salmon;
• half a glass of beer;
• vegetable oil;
• incomplete glass of flour;
• ground black pepper.
1. Cut off the head of pink salmon, remove the skin and remove all bones.
2. Rinse the filet and cut the fish into slices with a kitchen knife.
3. Sprinkle the slices with spices and leave to soak for 23 minutes.
4. Break the egg into a clean dish and beat it together with salt until fluffy foam.
5. Then add the beer and paprika. Continue to beat.
6. After gradually add the flour, constantly stirring the dough.
7. Heat a small amount of oil. Put all the slices of fish in batter and mix them in it. After a couple of minutes, send them to roast. Cook for five minutes.
8. Serve the finished dish as a cold appetizer with cheese sauce, garnished with chopped greens.
Pink salmon in the batter of wine
• 730 g of fish;
• 130 ml of dry white wine
• two eggs;
• sunflower oil;
• 145 g flour.
1. Separate the pink salmon from the bones, and leave only the loin. Be sure to check that the fish do not have small bones.
2. Cut the fillet into 3 by 3 centimeters.
3. In the bowl, break the eggs, add to them sunflower oil and salt. Sift flour there. Beat all with a mixer and let stand for 18 minutes.
4. After the elapsed time, sprinkle the fish with flour mixed with pepper and roll in batter.
5. Fry in hot oil until brownish.
6. To remove excess fat, place the fish in batter on a napkin.
7. Put the finished pieces in a plate, decorate them with lemon slices and olives.
8. The dish is combined with boiled potatoes.
Fried pink salmon in batter
• 980 g of pink salmon fillet;
• five art. spoons of mayonnaise;
• vegetable oil
• seven Art. spoons of flour;
• black pepper;
• one egg.
1. For the preparation of pink salmon, both fresh and frozen. If the fish from the freezer, then lower it into cold water and wait until it thaws.
2. Then rinse pink salmon, dry and divide the fillets into portions.
3. Put the fish in the dish, salt it and pepper. Stir and marinate for 13 minutes.
4. To prepare batter in a separate bowl, sift the flour, from them three spoons move to another dish. Add some salt, raw egg and mayonnaise. Stir all with a fork to a uniform consistency.
5. Heat the oil in a pan, roll the fish in flour and blot in batter. Put all the pieces of fish neatly in a hot frying pan. Fry on both sides to a ruddy shade.
6. Put the fish in portions on plates, garnish with vegetable and add a side dish.
Pink salmon in Sakhalin batter
• 1.2 kg of pink salmon;
• 290 ml of milk;
• 90 g of tomato paste;
• 110 g onions;
• white leaf pepper;
• two eggs;
• 120 grams of wheat flour;
• 40 ml of vinegar;
• one lemon;
• 9 ml of sunflower oil;
• green onions.
1. Peel the fish from the skin, clean the bones, rinse thoroughly and cut the fillets into equal pieces.
2. For the marinade, mix lemon juice, chopped greens, pepper and vinegar.
3. Dip the fish into the marinade, mix and leave it in it for 27 minutes.
4. For the test, pour milk into the container, add salt, sunflower oil, egg yolks to it. Stir all the blender to foam. Pour the sifted flour through a sieve and knead the batter.
5. Beat the remaining proteins into a thick foam and add to the dough.
6. Dip each piece of pink salmon in a batter, put them on the grill and fry over the coals to a ruddy hue. For the preparation of this dish will suit the home smokehouse.
7. Serve the dish with chopped green onions, fried half rings of onions and tomato paste.
Pink salmon in soy batter
• 550 g pink salmon fillet;
• 45 ml of soy sauce;
• garlic clove;
• 55 ml of vegetable oil;
• 35 g of sifted wheat flour;
• dried parsley;
• two eggs.
1. Rinse the fish fillet under water, dry it and place on a chopping board.
2. Remove small bones and cut fish randomly. The thickness should not be more than two centimeters.
3. Break the chicken eggs into the dishes, pour the soy sauce there and add salt with flour. Beat the ingredients with a fork until smooth.
4. Add dried herbs and garlic to the mixture. Stir.
5. Pour oil into the pan and warm it. Roll the pieces of pink salmon in dough from all sides and place in a frying pan. Cook on each side for two minutes. 6. Once the pieces are covered with a golden crust, pull them out of the pan.
7. Serve the dish with fried potatoes or boiled rice.
Baked pink salmon in batter
• one pink salmon;
• 90 ml of milk;
• ketchup spoon;
• spoon of mayonnaise;
• garlic clove;
• incomplete half a glass of flour.
1. Get rid of the head of the fish, the insides of the bones, scales and fins. Initially, remove the scales from the fish, then cut off the head and fins. Cut the fish along, pull out all the insides and remove the bones.
2. Cut the fillet of fish into pieces 4 to 6 centimeters.
3. In the dishes mix mayonnaise, ketchup, squeezed garlic and salt. Spread this mixture on the fish. Put the pan on the fire and, adding oil, fry the fish from both sides for a minute.
4. In a separate bowl, mix the milk, egg, pepper, flour and salt. Stir with a whisk until a uniform consistency.
5. Dip the fried pieces of fish in a batter, roll them there and put them on a baking sheet covered with greased parchment paper.
6. Cook for 19 minutes, set the oven at 160 degrees. Toothpick check the readiness of the fish.
7. Serve the dish with a light vegetable salad. Garnish with lemon wedges and soy sauce.
Pink salmon in color batter cooked in a slow cooker
• 570 g pink salmon fillet;
• 4.5 Art. spoons of flour;
• four spoons of mineral water;
• a pair of lemon juice spoons;
• saffron on the tip of the knife;
1. Divide the pink salmon into arbitrary pieces. Apply lemon juice mixed with salt to them.
2. Break an egg into a container, add mineral water, salt, saffron, pepper and paprika to it. Whisk everything with a fork or whisk. Then add the flour gradually and knead the thick batter.
3. Set the slow cooker to “Baking” mode, set the cooking time to 65 minutes. Put the pieces of fish in a batter, hold them in it for a while and place the equipment in the bowl. Close the lid. 4. After 17 minutes, turn the pieces of fish in the slow cooker.
5. Remove the cooked fish from the multicooker, put it in a plate and garnish with parsley. The fish will be a bright orange color, the poet will look good with black olives.
Pink salmon in onion batter
• two pieces. eggs;
• one onion;
• three Art. spoons of flour;
• one spoon of dill;
• two spoons of mayonnaise;
• 360 g pink salmon fillet.
1. Rinse the pink salmon, dry and cut into pieces.
2. In a bowl, put the eggs, mayonnaise, salt, dill, grated onion, pepper and flour. Mix all the blender so that no lumps remain.
3. Dip the fish slices in the dough and send them to fry in the pan.
4. Cook for three minutes on each side.
5. Garnish with thick cream mixed with dill.
6. Serve the pancake dish.
Pink salmon in batter - tricks and useful tips
• With fresh fish, the dish is juicier than frozen.
• For juiciness, add sugar to the fish.
• The thicker the fish, the easier it is to dip fish into it.
• To make the dish quicker, grate the onions.
• If desired, add cilantro, garlic, basil and dill to the batter.
• To keep the dish bold, place it on a paper towel.